You Are The One For Me ( Haik...

By Ghostwriter999

This story bout an omegas who always getting abused by the people around them. I also add my own characters b... More

The bottoms
The bottoms II
The tops
The tops II
The side characters
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
EXTRA (SAKUSA'S BIRTHDAY)
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23

CHAPTER 5

2.1K 30 3
By Ghostwriter999

No one's POV

2 weeks have past and the bottoms slowly forget bout it. That night, all of them were busy packing their bags for their vacation in Korea for 2 weeks. All of them were excited, Nara and her friends already booking a house for them to stay. They already done packing their bags and all of them sit together at the living room.

"So! I forgot to told you guys the plan. If you guys want to add more activities just tell me okay?" Nara said and she start telling them the plan.

The bottoms also add some interesting activities that they can do there. "Oh! And you guys want to see the house that we will stay for 2 weeks." The bottoms nodded and Hana showed them the photos.

"WTH! This is not a normal house this is a castle or something. How rich you guys huh?" The bottoms said but their attection still at the photos.

Nara and her friends chuckled to see the bottoms reactions. "But Nara, we also curious who house is that?" Mika asked.

Nara and Riko smirked at them. They bring them to another room. "Please keep it secret from them. Actually thats house belong to my aunt who live in Korea. She is a famous fashion designer and own a famous company there. She said that we can stay there. That house was using for our family reunion but since i moved out we never having family reunion because my father doesnt want to see me. So my aunt said that we could use it." Nara said and they nodded.

They smiled and went back to the bottoms. "So you guys excited for tomorrow?" All of them cheer and went to sleep.

The next day...
2.30 pm
At Tokyo International Airport

"We have 30 minutes, so you guys can do your own thing while waiting for our flight. I want to go to the bathroom." They nodded and Nara walked away.

While Nara gone, all of them were talking to each other. Oikawa and Atsumu was doing some tiktok dance with the help of Kenma. After 15 minutes, Nara came back and let out a deep breath.

"What happen? Did you butt hurt again?" Riko asked making the others laughed.

Nara pouted. She shooked her head and rest her head on Riko's shoulder. "I'm sleepy. Wake me up when our flight arrived." Nara said and Riko nodded.

After 15 minutes...

Their flight arrived, "Nara! Wake up our flight is here." Nara slowly open her eyes. It took 2 hours to arrived at Seoul. They take a short nap.

After 2 hours, they arrived at Incheon International Airport. From afar, Nara saw her aunt was waiting for them with her three sons, Kim Donghae ,Kim Donghyun, Kim Dongwon. They ran toward them and Nara hugs her aunt. "Welcome to Korea you guys." Her aunt said and they nodded while smiling.

"My sons will bring you guys to the house that you guys will be stay for 2 weeks. I think you guys already see the picture and Aina you never told me you have such beautiful omegas friends. Theyre so beautiful." Nara chuckled and they left and went to their boarding house.

After 1 hour, they arrived at the house. The bottoms eyes widen making the others laughed. Nara brought to their rooms. "Go take a rest but before that where you guys want to go this evening?" Nara asked.

The bottoms looked at each others and smiled. "Lets go to Seoul Tower." They said.

"Yeah! I think thats a great idea. I'm also wamt to go there and see the tower." Mika said

"Okay! So Seoul Tower this evening. Its easy i'll will handle our ride there." Nara said and they went to their room to take a rest.

4.00pm
Seoul Tower
Goshiki's POV

All of us arrived at the N Seoul Tower, we took almost half an hour to come here.

"So tall and beautiful! Lets take pictures together as memories." Oikawa and Atsumu said.

We asked a tourist there to take our pictures. "Hey Nara! Can you tell us bout this tower?" Kita asked her and she raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"I think you should asked Donghyun bout this. I dont even know bout this tower, sorry." Nara said and Donghyun nodded.

"This tower is known as N Seoul Tower. This tower rising almost 500 meters above the city, this communications and observation tower provides dramatic views of the city from its perch on the side of Mount Namsan. A cable car whisks you up the side of the mountain to the base of the tower. From here, you can go up in the tower and visit any one of four observation decks, one of which is a rotating restaurant." He said.

"Eh! There are restaurant up there! So cool." Hinata and Noya said.

"Yes! There are two restaurants at the tower and, of course, several gift shops. There's even a digital observatory, where people with height issues can experience a live, 360-degree view through the use of 32 LED screens and cameras mounted at the tower's top.
The views from the tower are great, but so are the views of the tower from most parts of the city. Computer-controlled LED lighting on the exterior of the tower provides a digital, visual cultural experience of Seoul with themed lighting presentations." Donghyun said and smiled at us.

"Donghyun! What N in N Seoul Tower mean?" Yaku asked.

"N" in N Seoul Tower stands for "new", "Namsan", and "nature"." Donghyun said.

"Wow! Thank you Donghyun! What a interesting information. You really know a lot." Suga said and Donghyun smiled sweetly.

He so handsome. What a perfect alpha that any omega could dream of. "Nara! Can we eat at the restaurant? Please!" Hinata and Noya beg her.

She smiled and nodded. We cheer and go window shopping for our first day here. There are so many beautiful things here, suddenly i bumped into someone and fall.

"Ahh! I'm sorry." I said and looked up to see a young handsome man.

"아! 당신을 만난 건 제가 미안 해요. 괜찮아?(Ahh! I'm the one who bumped into you, sorry. Are you okay?)" I dont understand what he said and just nodded.

Suddenly Nara come to me. "Goshi! Are you okay? And who this guy?" Nara looked worried.

"Ohh i just bumped into this guy. Nothing bad happen." I smiled and she let out of deep breath.

"친구를 도와 주셔서 감사합니다.(Thank you for helping my friends i appreciate that)." Donghyun said and smiled.

"괜찮아! 그리고 천만에요. 안녕 귀염둥이(it's fine! And you're welcome. Bye cutie)." That guy waves at us.

"안녕, 또 감사합니다 (Bye, and thank you again)." Donghyun said and he bow.

I think i use japanese when i said sorry earlier, but how he still understand what i'm saying. Thats weird, maybe he understamd japanese but dont know to talk.

We continued our windows shopping and also bought some souvenirs. Nara bought each of us 'Hanbok' as our gifts. Oikawa and Atsumu also took a bunch of pictures with a group of handsome 'oppa' i guest but i cant deny it that the guys the took pictures with are quite handsome. After 4 hours, we went back to the N Seoul Tower and go to the restaurant. Nara already booked the restaurant before we arrived here. She said she alreaby booked the next day after we talked bout having a vacation here. The food here was so great, we also took some pictures we having dinner at the restaurant together of with the restaurant workers.

When we arrived at our boarding house its already 11 pm because after we eat we took some picture outside the tower because the tower was so beautiful at night. Seoul city was so beautiful at night, its feel like a dream come true. Suddenly i remember bout Kogane, in our first date he bring me to a hill that can see the whole city. It was a precious memories but i need to be strong becausee and him will never be together. I hope he will be happy with his new mate.

"Okay guys, go to sleep because tomorrow we will have some special guests and they will join and at the same time be our tour guard for our next destinations." Riko said and we nodded then head back to our rooms. Today was the best day that ever happen to me. I thought that i would be stuck at the care centre for the rest of my life. Thank god for let me meet Nara and her friends they are the type of alpha that evryone could wish. Althought i doesnt have family they are like a family to me🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰. I hope tomorrow would be another exciting day for us🌈🌈🌈🌈.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello, i hope you guys enjoy this story. Please comment what place that they should go next. And dont forget to vote. Love you guys❤❤❤💞💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 422 24
i did not write this, this is not my idea or my work i just want to spread the amazing work of this aurthur to people here on wattpad https://archiv...
766K 5.6K 17
if you're not comfortable with this type of content please do NOT read... - please don't try to recreate my stories and make it "your own" best posit...
60.5K 2.3K 62
(completed) From tagging buildings, parkouring, late-night skateboarding, gymnastics, competitive dancing to much, much more, Miya Atsumu just wants...
2.6K 86 32
A fanfic that I have written. You can't expect too much. I also posted this on Instagram first so this is a copy-pasted version. Plus extra. Yamagu...