ASUNA YUUKI X FEM READER

Bởi kicho26

NOTE: UNDER REVISION How will Y/N and Asuna will get through all the problems the author will give them? (Jus... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER 1: Stay Away
CHAPTER 2: I Missed Her
CHAPTER 3: Please Don't Go
CHAPTER 4: Don't Joke Like That
CHAPTER 5: Stop It, Please!
CHAPTER 6: I'm Sorry
CHAPTER 8: I'll Fight For Her
CHAPTER 9: She's Alive?
CHAPTER 10: We Will Find You
CHAPTER 11: Just Wait For Me
CHAPTER 12: One Step Closer
CHAPTER 13: You're Hurting Me
CHAPTER 14: Her Condition
CHAPTER 15: Sole Reason
CHAPTER 16: I Don't Want To Lose You Again
NOT AN UPDATE: Happy 12k Reads!
CHAPTER 17: Kiss Me
CHAPTER 18: I Love You
CHAPTER 19: The Black Bug
CHAPTER 20: Kinta and Riku
CHAPTER 21: You're Safe

CHAPTER 7: Take Me With You

2.5K 79 67
Bởi kicho26

"Now die!"

The enemy stands up and attacks Asuna once again. She couldn't defend herself, no power left in her body. The only thing she can do is sit on the ground, staring off the distance, lost in pain and sorrow.

"Asuna!"

Kirito stands up quickly in Asuna's direction. Blocking the enemy's sword in time before it landed on Asuna.

Kirito standstill and defends his best friend with all his strength left.

---------------------------------------------

Immobile and strain from overflowing emotions.

'Why, Y/N?'

Eyes filled with pain and sorrow.

'What should I do now?'

Tears flowing uncontrollably.

'Why did you leave me so soon?'

Heart filled with void.

'How am I going to live in a world without you?'

"na..."

A voice calling...

"suna..

'Who is it?'

"Asuna!"

'Y/N?'

"Asuna, please... "

'No. It's not Y/N.'

"We have to go."

'Because she's gone.'

"Asuna, get up."

'Yes. She's gone. I've lost her.'

"Let's live for her."

Eyes widen, questions filled Asuna's mind.

'How will I live?'

"Y/N will not like it if she sees you like that." The voice grew louder.

'I'm not ready to say goodbye. Why, Y/N?'

"ASUNA! Y/N'S DEAD!

'Dead?'

Asuna looks up to the person.

" Asuna, she's gone, dead. She will ne-"

"Don't say that!" She shouts.

"Please. We'll talk later. Let's go for now."

"Where?"

"To home."

"I have no home."

"You have. Of course, you have."

"I had. I once have, but now my home is gone."

"Asuna..."

"She is gone..."

"Asunaaa!"

Voice faded as I begin to fall into darkness.

---------------------------------------------

After an hour of fighting, Kirito finally has beaten up the enemy.

"I loathe you! I loathe your existence! For taking Y/N's life." Kirito shouts, hatred evidence in his voice.

Tears fall from his eyes unexpectedly. Tears that he resisted not to fall for hours just for the sake of Asuna.

He points his sword at the enemy's neck.

"Any last words?"

Kirito moves his arms and swing his sword expecting to gush out blood from the enemy but his sword collided with nothing.

Eyes widen at the sight. The enemy's comrade came in and out in a flash and flee at the scene.

"Damn!"

Kirito starts to run after them but stops midway when he remember unconscious Asuna on the ground.

He lowers down and picks up Asuna in his arms.

"Let's go back." He said quietly.

KIRITO'S POV
What will I do from this day forward? What will I do when Asuna wakes up?

She might shut me out, the pain and sorrow she feels are the same as mine. How will I comfort her?

I shake my head.

No time for this right now. I must hurry back and report all this to the elders.

After some minutes, we arrived at our village. I head in our base.

I called out in front of the door. "Elders! Please open up."

The door immediately opens and let us in.

"Please help me lay down Asuna."

The elders nodded without any questions as I put Asuna in one of the guest rooms. Then I close the door and leave.

The elders face me as soon as I come out of the room with a worried expressions on their faces. They asked me what happen.

"Tell us what happened, Kirito."

I nod and tell them what really happened.

"If they fled, there's a chance they might come back. We should be ready for that."

"I know." I said quietly, exhausted from what has happened.

"Before we strategize, you should take a rest too. We'll plan ahead and tell after you regain your energy."

I nod. I have no power left to talk. I just want to lay down and forget what happen even for an hour or so.

I take a bath and lay down on the bed. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

ASUNA'S POV
This warmth. I feel someone embraces me for a minute then lets go of me. I frown from the sudden loss of contact. The person begin to walk away from me, but somehow, the feeling of that person drawing away from me makes my heart ache.

"Wait! Don't leave!" I called out.

The person stop to walk without facing me.

"I don't know you and yet your warmth is so familiar." I stand up and begin to walk towards the person.

There's something about it that is making me drawn to it's presence.

The person starts to walk away again.

"Wait!" I reach out to touch that person.

"W-where are you going?" I asked.

The person said nothing, back still facing at me.

"Please! Talk to me!" I said, not wanting to let the person go without knowing who it is.

I touch the person's shoulder, who's now facing me. I begin to cry, seeing the person in front of me.

"Y-Y/N?"

There's a shock in her expression and tears in her eyes. She begin to sob and cry hard. I begin to cry too as she starts to walk away from me again.

"Y/N, wait!" I run to her and embrace her.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" I hug her tighter.

Still, no response from her.

"If you have no plan to tell me, just please take me with you." I cry harder making her cry harder too.

"I'll go wherever you go. Take me." I pleaded, not wanting to let her go because I have this feeling inside me that I might never see her again if I did.

"No." She finally said.

"N-no?" My eyes widen from what she said.

"Be happy with Kirito."

"No!" I let go of her, turning her to face me.

Her face lowers, staring at the ground. "For me. At least, for me. Asuna, we can't be together."

"Why?" I reach up to her cheeks which caught her off guard but then she lean in to my touch. I feel her warm cheeks against my palm, giving me a lot of butterflies in the stomach.

"We live in a different world now. You can't be with me. But you can be with Kirito." She pauses then kisses my cheeks, her lips lingering on my skin making my cheeks and ears flush. "Marry Kirito." She quietly said.

"Why?!" I demanded her answer. But that's when she let go and starts to run away from me.

"Y/N! Wait! Y/N, don't leave me again. Y/N-"

---------------------------------------------

"Y/N!" I wake up as I abruptly stand up, breathing and crying hard.

Within a minute, the door opens. Kirito rushes to me and hugs me tightly.

"Y-Y/N... S-she.. L-leave." I stuttered, didn't know what to say.

"Shh.. Shh.." He rubs my back while whispering in my ears. "It's going to be fine. Shh."

"S-shee.. S-she l-left."

I cry harder at Kirito's chest. I can't stop crying, I just can't stop. The pain inside me is unbearable. I feel like I'm dying. I'm going to die without her. What am I going to do now? I want her. I want her in my life.

(That photo is making me depress and sad. *sighs* Damn this author.)

"Asuna..." Kirito called my name softly, making me look up at him.

He continues. "I-.. I know there's no words to describe how much pain you feel right now. I feel your pain too. But you're not alone. I'm here with you. We are in this together. We'll try to live. For her."

I just cry harder, not wanting to believe that Y/N's really gone. My love is gone. My love is gone forever.

Months after Y/N's death~
(A/N: Yes! I killed you for good! BWAHAHAHA!)

I have to do this. I have to. For her. For her. I keep on repeating to myself.

There's a knock on the door.

"Asuna?" Someone call me.

"Come in."

"Asuna, are you okay?"

"Yes. Why?" I fake smile.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I stay silent for a minute.

"Y-yes."

"Asuna, look. Let me say this to you. You don't have to force yourself to do this. We don't have to follow the elders orders. We'll find another way." He looks straight into my eyes.

"I-it's not about following their orders." I take a deep breath and continue.

"I want to fulfill her last wish. I wouldn't forget that dream. Her last request to me, to us."

His eyes saddened. Probably remembering what I've told her about that dream.

"If you're certain. I'll go then. See you at the Church."

Kirito go outside. I finish getting ready and proceed to go to the Church.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
(A/N: Belover readers, you know as well as I am about the procedures of the wedding so I'm not going to write about that. XD)

After Kirito and Asuna tied down to each other. They proceeded to go home as to Asuna's request. The elders didn't try to argue with that because they know the burden they put on them, especially on Asuna.

They were about to walk out from the church when a group of enemy attacks them, making an explosion at the front door.

"Asuna! Get down!" Kirito shields Asuna from the explosion, giving him wounds.

"Kirito!"

"I'm fine." He stands up and steps in front of Asuna.

"Well, well, well. Aren't you happy about this wedding?"

A voice laughs from the thick smoke.

"Show yourself!" Kirito demanded.

The smoke starts to disappear, revealing the faces of the attackers.

Kirito and Asuna draw out their sword as soon as they see the enemy's faces.

"Y-you!" Kirito grips his sword, glaring at the the enemies. The enemy who killed Y/N, together with his comrade.

"Pay back time, for real!"

TO BE CONTINUED.

A/N:
Sorry for the boring and long chapter. XD
Always stay safe! And thank you again, beloved readers.

Jaa~

WRITTEN: 03/18/21

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
782K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...