unforgotten ㅡ kang minhee | ✓

Od heeskiko

wherein the girl he often bullied before died. Více

00. Intro
01. Bully
02. Ripped
03. Ruin
04. Crashed
05. I'm Sorry
06. Mom
08. Thoughts
09. School Day
10. College
11. Familiar
12. Unknown Apology
13. Sunghoon
14. Deja Vu
15. Y/n
16. Bus
17. Blurry Flashbacks
18. Hospital
19. Who Are You
20. Goodbye
21. Save Me
22. I Like You
23. Say Yes
24. Blonde
25. Fever
26. Painted Memories
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Memories
29. Fear
30. Space
31. Therapy
32. Mr. Bear
33. Forgotten
34. Ran
35. Saved
36. Fine
00. Epilogue
00. Special Chapter 1/2
00. Special Chapter 2/2

07. She's Alive?

1.6K 96 37
Od heeskiko

"Y/n?"

But before he could even ran to her and ask,  his phone rangㅡ he was having twice thought if he would pick up the phone or run towards the girl who look exactly like her.

Sighing down in frustration, he took his phone from his pocket and ran towards the girl's direction as his eyes stayed on his phone screen, seeing Seongmin calling.

He looked up and was about to meet the girl's figure only to see that she wasn't there anymore.

"where is she?" he asked, trying to find but failed. Maybe it wasn't her— he thought. He sigh for second before picking up Seongmin's call.

"aish!" he cursed underneath his breath. "I lost her!" he shouted to the phone.

"uhm who? What's wrong with you?" Seongmin asked, dumbfounded.

"o-oh— I just thought I just saw someone I know," Minhee tried to keep the cool on himself as he cleared his throat, eyes were still wandering to look for the girl.

Or maybe he just seen a ghost? That's way more scarier.

Seongmin only laugh, "okay okay, can you bring me new pack of haribo jellies when you get home? Hyeongjun hyung ate mine," Seongmin said, pouting on the other side of the call while turning his head to look at Hyeongjun who was now watching Netflix while eating Seongmin's haribo snacks, also... Letting out that evil laugh of him.

"I wanna throw him off the rooftop," the younger muttured, rolling his eyes as he massage his temple.

"okay, I'll bring them tonight, how many do you want?" Minhee asked, walking as his eyes roamed the place.

"a lot!" Seongmin shouted before ending the call. He sound frustrated and probably would've thrown tantrums on Hyeongjun right now if he was a lot older than him.

After the call ended, Minhee decided to just get out of the cemetery as he made his way to his car that was just parked outside.

He put on his seatbelt, started his engine and was about to drove off when someone walked infront of his car.

And he sworeㅡ if his eyes were still playing at him he'll gone mad.

Rushingly getting out of the car, Minhee immediately ran towards the said girl, wearing that white summer dress as he held her wrist out of nowhere.

The girl partly screamed before yanking his hand off of her and face him with a frightened look, yet calm down after seeing the latter's face.

Well, he doesn't look like that one person who would literally kidnapped you out of nowhere.

She took two steps back before asking. "whoㅡ who are you?" she asked.

Hearing her voice just felt nostalgic, she sounded just like her. But her words left him in real confusion. "y-youㅡ you don't know me?" he asked.

"am I supposed to?" she asked, seems like a word of sarcasm but it didn't sounded sarcastic aswell. It had this tint of confusion.

"You'reㅡ"

He was just about to say her name when someone beat him to it.

"Y/n-ssi!" a guy called, wearing a white checkered polo, matching it with a light grey jeans and look almost the same height as him.

He was smiling as he made his way to her. Minhee did nothing but just stood there. He just heard her nameㅡ and all the things he's making inside his head doesn't sound possible now.

"what are you doing here?" the girl asked, namedly... Y/n.

"Jian told me that you could be here since you left after telling her that you brought flowers," the guy smiled as Y/n did the same.

"I was just visiting dad," she said.

The guy's eyes suddenly darted on Minhee who was standing just right behind her. "who's he?" he asked, confused. "do you two know each other?" he added.

Y/n turn around to face the taller guy as she tried examining his face. He didn't recognise him at all, not even a bit.

"no," she shook her head.

"I-I'm sorry," Minhee said, partly disappointed. "I thought you were someone I knew," he added, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"ahhh," Y/n only laughed back, awkwardly. "it's okay," she added.

"Y/n?"

Y/n turn to the guy who called her name earlier. "can we go and grab some drinks?" he asked, sweetly smiling at her.

Minhee was left unbothered, but there's something inside him is seriously telling him that she was her, the Y/n he knew.

"sure," she smiled back. "I guess I gotta go now," Y/n said to Minhee as she shortly bow her head. "see you around," she added.

She was about to walk with the other when Minhee called her name for the last time.

"yeah?" she asked.

"can I know your last name?"

It confuses her, alot actually, especially with a stranger asking her if what was her last nameㅡ but tells it anyway.

"Yoon," she said. "Yoon Y/n,"

With that, Minhee felt like deja vu hit him as he watched her figure slowly walking away with the guy.

He wandered what was her relationship with him, but didn't dared to ask or say anything.

"What's with the face?" Taeyoung asked as he look at Minhee's sulking figure on the couch, slouching himself in tiny while hugging a pillow.

"did you broke up with someone?" Seongmin asked, eating the haribo Minhee just brought.

"he's single," Allen showed up.

"but why though?" Woobin asked, cooking food on the kitchen that was just right beside the living room.

Minhee heave a sighed.

"I just saw someone with the same face as her, same voice, apparently same everything and now I think I'm seriously getting more stupid," he shrugged, sulking even more.

"You're already stupid," Wonjin laughs only to ge a smack from Jungmo.

"you don't say something to my child like that!" Jungmo threatened, jokingly of course.

"forget it, maybe it wasn't her" Minhee shrugged, taking some jellies on Seongmin's pack, leaving the youngest speechless.

"who exactly?" Taeyoung asked.

"Yoon Y/n," Minhee said, totally out of himself.

"Oh~ what does she look like?" Taeyoung asked again.

"short girl, about 5'3", long hair, fair skin and beautiful smile," he sigh.

"wow! Sounds like her," Serim said.

"oh! Does she look like this?" Taeyoung said before showing his phone screen, showing a girl on a picture, wearing a purple sweater and a mint colored loose pants.

Minhee froze at the sight as he gasped dramatically. Typically not sounding like him aswell.

"he's seriously getting crazier, we might need help" Hyeongjun said.

"it's her," Minhee said.

"oh! She'll be going as our guest speaker on the upcoming school day, you can meet her there," Taeyoung smiled.

"I thought you said the Y/n you knew was already dead?" Seongmin suddenly asked making everyone silent.

"I don't know anymore," Minhee shrugged. "I haven't received any news about her death, I just believed she was after receiving that letter from her mom before flying to the states," he added.

"are you saying that she can be alive and she can be that girl?" Woobin asked.

"dude that's almost impossible, she jumped off the fifth floor, the rooftop to be precise and that was just brutal" Jungmo said.

"it's actually possible," Taeyoung suddenly started. "you said she crashed onto a car right? That thing could help," he added.

Minhee only went silent. What if she was actually alive? Would she blame him? But she already said she forgive him. But why does it look like she didn't even remember a thing and stared at him like he was no one from her past.

A/n: hello! I hope you like this update! And alsoㅡ the new character, who do you think he is? (hint: name starts with letter S and ends with letter N)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

27.1K 804 51
In where Taehyung, a what seems like a normal boy, slowly realizes what true love is once him and Yoongi make an encounter But of course, problems be...
262K 5.4K 59
(Happy endings) sad tho
160K 8.3K 32
Where Jungkook keeps his love hidden from the cruel people or that's what he thought he was doing. BottomJin! TopJungkook! ⚠ Trigger Warning ⚠ Boy...
52.7K 2.1K 16
after a failed suicide attempt, felix decides to start over his life by moving away and transferring schools. little did he know the school's bully b...