Before It Ends • Hessa • Emer...

By -M-I-N-E-

This is a Hardin x Tessa fan fiction, although focuses mostly on their daughter Emery Scott. Finished writin... More

ꪮꪀꫀ
𝕥᭙ꪮ
𝕥ꫝ𝕣ꫀꫀ
ᠻꪮꪊ𝕣
ᠻⅈꪜꫀ
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
ડⅈ᥊
ડꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꫀⅈᧁꫝ𝕥
𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟!
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
Lets play a 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖...
The translation game!
A/N
Second Book!

𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

614 25 3
By -M-I-N-E-

Words 1757

EMERY.

"Hey, I heard about your boyfriend. I'm sorry he had to leave." Tailey sympathizes, placing her hand on mine. I shake her off, not even caring enough to correct her. It's about time everyone figured out he left. She just brushes it off, "hey, are you going to the party tonight? I've heard we are going to be getting some very intense games of spin the bottle in there."

"You play spin the bottle every time." I mutter, taking a sip from my chocolate milk they were giving out in the cafeteria today.

"Yeah, but instead of kissing, you got to go in a closet for seven minutes. Just merge the two best games and caboosh! You have art." She explains, chuckling. "You can't miss another party, Emery. People are missing you."

"After the shit I went through with Chris? I don't think so." I snap, flicking my straw paper onto her food and pushing myself up from my chair. Tailey hasn't said anything about Chris. I don't think she feels comfortable to.

I begin walking, watching my feet stride across the tiles floor, that is until I bump into someone. I look up, and yet again I am faced with Mark. I am suddenly reminded I'm supposed to go to his house tonight. "Jesus, Emery. Why do we keep running into each other!" He chuckles, spinning a pencil in his hand.

"Are we uh... are we still on for tonight?" I question, lifting my eyebrows. Maybe some distraction would be good. Maybe this is what I need.

"Yeah, of course. You can come over any time after 6:00. My parents won't be home then."

"Good. That's good." I nod my head, "I'll see you then."

"See you, baby." He smirks at me and I chuckle lightly at him, passing him and heading for the cafeteria doors.

So maybe I do plan to party tonight...

◉‿◉

TESSA.

"Does it hurt if I touch it like this?" Auden asks me, lightly placing his finger on my wound's patch.

I shake my head, "nope." I say, but my mind is far away.

I just got home from talking with Laura— I mostly talked with Trevor because he wouldn't stop talking. It's now 6:30 and I'm glad Hardin was able to pick up the kids. Otherwise, they would've had to wait two hours for me to get there.

"What about if you twist around?" Auden asks, tilting his head. All I can see is Hardin in Auden. They look so similar.

"That might hurt a little bit. Not a lot." I reply, making sure he realizes it's not a big deal at all. I don't want him to be worried about me. "Where's Emery?" I ask before he can ask another one of his questions.

He furrows his eyebrows in thought, "I don't know. Probably in her room."

As if on cue Emery comes bouncing down the stairs. She puts her hand on the front door handle before I stop her. "Hey, woah! Where are you going?"

"I'm going out. Am I not allowed to anymore?" She snaps, looking down at the floor with furrowed eyebrows. She still won't look at the living room.

I roll my eyes at her, "be back by midnight. For real this time."

"You got it." She mutters as she shuts the door behind her. I let out a breath, tapping the top of Auden's head which is now laying down on my stomach.

"Alright, Aud. You got to get up so I can go tell your father." Auden huffs but he obliges quickly, climbing off of me and reaching for the remote. That's when I realize I haven't seen him wear his glasses he got a week ago.

"Auden, didn't you get glasses a week ago?" I ask, "where are they?"

"I never got them. It was the time daddy got a call from someone saying you weren't okay." He mutters, shrugging his shoulder.

"How about we grab them tomorrow? We have all the paperwork now, so all we need to do is pick them up."

He looks down and shrugs sheepishly. "I don't need them—"

"Auden, I paid a lot of money for those, you better wear them." I say sternly and he only nods vigorously. I know he's only nodding to make me stop talking, but I had to say it. That was a lot of money that I can't just waste. "Alright, I'm going to go talk to your father."

I'm avoiding it. I don't want to. I was hoping to ask Emery about it first, but maybe that isn't such a great idea. She doesn't want to talk to me about Cole's family. The same Cole who moved back to New Hampshire yesterday. It's better to just get it over with and tell Hardin.

I get up, slowly walking towards the upstairs. Hardin moved his things upstairs today. They were in the living room but he said it was just too weird and all he could focus on were those cars driving passed the window so he moved upstairs. I know this because he called me to ask if he could use my desk for the day. Of course he can. Why ask? He bought me that thing anyways.

The bedroom door is cracked and I press my hand to the middle of the door, and it creaks open more. Hardin turns his head, his eyebrows raise and a smile forms when he sees me, and he waves me over.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asks softly, rubbing his hand down my arm.

"I got caught up at work." I say, shrugging my shoulders. "Emery just left. She is going out again." I frown, leaning myself onto the desk.

"Yeah she came in and told me. I told her to be back before twelve." Hardin nods and I can't help but feel a small sting. There's no reason to feel hurt, because she also told me she was going out, but I kind of forced her to tell me. She voluntarily walked in here and told Hardin. Am I overreacting? Probably.

"Do you know where she is going?" I ask, tilting my head.

"No, she just said she is going out and I didn't want to push her or anything." Hardin replies, his focus mainly on the paper in front of him. Hardin doesn't know that Emery knew the man who broke in. I don't plan on telling him anytime soon either. He would never let her leave the house if that was the case.

Hardin reaches across the desk and gal desk at one of the finished papers before glancing back down at his current one. He has been writing on paper ever since he moved from the basement. He hasn't had the time to move his computer upstairs, so he has resided in the notebook, which I love so very much. It's very old fashioned.

"Is that a new book?" I ask, trying to start up another conversation. I'd rather not tell him about Trevor so soon. Maybe when we are about to sleep, then maybe.

"Nope. This is the last chapter of my short stories book. I had inspiration yesterday for this one." He says, smiling proudly.

"What's it about?"

"Emery as a little girl. I changed the names though because I know she wouldn't like to be in one of my books." He explains, "but the memory is real."

My small smile grows into a large one and I lean over and kiss him on the top of his head. "I'm so proud of you." I whisper, caressing his cheek as I lay my head on his fluffy hair.

"I love you." Hardin mutters, placing his pen down and turning his head towards me.
I position my head in a way he can kiss me, and he does.

Once we break the kiss I mumble a small, "I love you." Before kissing him again, this time with more force.

I feel his muscles relax and his hands move up to my shoulders, rubbing up to my cheeks. He stands from his chair, making him seem like a skyscraper if he wasn't bent down, kissing me right now. I pull him closer to me by his neck, and he slowly walks us towards the bed. He hoists me up onto his hips, leaning me over the bed as his eager lips trail down my body, kissing the crease in my chest, and then up again.

His hand trails from my breast down to my hip where he squeezes and that's when I yelp in surprised. It feels like I've stabbed myself with my binder, yet again. By the way, it had happened two more times before I left Laura's.

Hardin seems more in pain than I am as he stumbles away from me. His eyebrows arch into a worried expression, "I'm sorry. Jesus, Tess. I- I wasn't thinking- I couldn't think straight."

I slide off the bed, getting as close to him as I can. "It's okay, baby." I mutter, he loves when I call him baby. I kiss him again, but this time he doesn't kiss back like he was. He kisses almost timidly.

"Let me finish this book, okay?" Hardin whispers between small kisses, and soon I'm also the one kissing timidly so I stop and nod my head.

"Mhmm." I hum, turning away from him and walking over to the closet. He doesn't say anything but I can tell he's watching me to see if I'm okay with it. I'm not okay with it, but I can act like I am.

And really, I do understand. I was stabbed a week ago, and he also has a paper to write. Ten days without sex is nothing. It's fine.

Once I find a nice shirt to wear of Hardin's and some panties I turn back around and Hardin is still watching me. I don't feel comfortable removing my clothes in front of him right now. I know it's stupid, but it just seems to awkward to do it right now.

We were so close to sex and then I had to ruin it. It doesn't seem possible to take my clothes off chastely. And I know he is thinking the same thing because he clears his throat and sits back down at the desk, lifting his head up with his palm on his temple.

◉‿◉

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

Happy almost Easter! Would it be Easter-Eve?

Chapter sixty seven: April 3, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812 72 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...
7.6K 178 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
64.6K 2.7K 102
Sometimes we don't pay much attention to certain relationships and to certain people when they are close to us, it's only when we loose them, we unde...
16.6K 470 22
I won the bet. But I lost the only thing that has ever made me happy. Read it to find out. Not my best work tbh. Read it on your own risk. #2 after...