Serendipity • 【 BTS 8th me...

By iamannoying123

Lee Yerim, a lucky trainee at Bighit Entertainment, who happened to debut in the biggest boy group in South K... More

Profile
Predebut
Predebut pt.2
We Are Bulletproof Pt.2
Perverted
Outside of BTS relationships Pt.1
Outside of BTS realtionships Pt.2
R.I.P Yohan
Instagram
Memorable Yerim moments
BT21
Overworking
Overworking Pt.2
Iconic Vlive Moments
Tatoos and piercings
Puberty and height
Temporary Sub-Group
Meeting BM
Yengi moments
Instagram
YeJoon moments
LuLu
Lulu Pt.2
Lulu Part 3
(~ ̄▽ ̄)~
Expensive Girl
Updated Profile
\( ̄▽ ̄)/
Temporary Manager
YeHope
Dating BM pt.2
A/N
Sasaeng Encounter
TY FOR 20K READS!!!

Dating BM

1.2K 15 1
By iamannoying123

Yerim had hung out with BM a lot now. They had become close friends and even made appearances in Kard's vlogs.

Along with that, Yerim had done multiple Dive studios podcasts, so she was seeing BM all the time.

They had constant friend dates and would muster up disguises, until one of these dates BM had a plan in mind.

He was finally gonna ask out Yerim.

Yerim was also head over heels for BM but she didn't have the courage to ask him out, in worry of what might happen with Army and dispatch.

Hey I found this really cool diner
that has rooftop service. I know
how much u like looking at the
stars
read 2:25 pm

Oh my my looks like u
remembered ☺️
I'm so down 
8?
read 2:27

Meet at the usual spot?
read 2:28

                                                               Ofc
read 2:28

Since they haven't been telling anybody about their little dates, they had a meet up spot and disguises they would wear.

Yerim's bursting with energy and butterflies while trying to pick out an outfit that goes with her wig and her normal hair.

She thought about how BM remembered that she loved looking at the stars. She giggled like a little girl and had a small moment of embarrassment.

My god you sound like a small girl. Get yourself together

"Hey!"

"Heyo!"

They both went in for hugs when seeing each other, being grateful for the others' embrace.

BM was way taller than Yerim, which made her really happy since she was taller than most guys. Her body fit perfectly into his.

She likes that small detail.

They both start walking towards the diner as they make light conversation.

The atmosphere was comfortable but both of them were slightly flustered by the other. Maybe because rooftop dining is a bit romantic for 'just friends'.

"How did you even remember I liked looking at the stars? I told you that weeks ago."

He chuckled a bit, "I like to remember small details about a person, people are interesting and hearing more things about them is intriguing and can be helpful at times."

She smiled, a genuine smile that came from the warmth he gave her.

She never had time for relationships, she was always focused on BTS.

But right now it's not about BTS, its about Lee Yerim.

"Here we are!"

Yerim felt the nostalgic aura of the diner before even walking in, but when they did it was like a wave.

Everything was old school, striped booths clung to the walls while tables of the same color roamed the middle of the restaurant.

The red and white color scheme really went well with the vibe they were trying to convert. It looked like a diner straight out of the 80's.

Yerim couldn't stop smiling, she loved retro diners.

"Let's go up top." He said to her, taking her out of the trance she was in.

There were stairs leading up to the roof and Yerim went first.

When she got to the roof she was in awe. There was a glass roof surrounded by the regular diner walls, and a single table in the middle of the room.

Along with a jukebox at the side.

Yerim looked at BM with a smile he'd never seen on her before, she was glowing.

She went up to the jukebox and spam pressed a bunch of buttons until an old school song started playing. Not one she knew but it sounded old.

They both took a seat and sat in a comfortable silence, enjoying the presence of each other. They ordered their food and began to make more conversation.

"Matthew this is absolutely amazing!" Yerim was smiling harder than she ever had. Nobody's ever done something this big for her.

"Hey, you're a hard worker you really deserve this."

She playfully punched him.

"Oh shut up you work just as hard as me if not harder."

He laughed a bit, and suddenly their food came. They began to dig in silently, again enjoying the comforting presence. They both had a resting smile as they dug into their food.

After they finished they began to look at the stars.

"Have you ever fallen in love, Matthew?" She kept her eyes on the constellations but listened carefully for his answer.

"Once, but it was a stupid middle school crush. Have you ever fallen in love?"

She paused for a second, "No, but I want to."

"Why is that."

She began to focus on a single star, "I want to feel a connection with someone so strong we could say we're soulmates. I feel like I just want someone to give all my love to. I want someone to love me like I love them."

They sat in silence and thought about her words.

They scooted their chairs next to each other earlier so when Yerim looked away from the stars and at BM, he was staring right back.

BM's eyes went down to her lips in a signaling, consent asking sort of way.

She looked at his in a way to signal that she wanted to.

And they both found themselves leaning in and closing their eyes. Feeling the softness of each other's lips. Indulged in the euphoria of this feeling.

The kiss was short but sweet and had them riding rollercoasters of emotions.

They parted ways and gazed into the others eyes. Until Matthew had the courage to speak up.

"Do you wanna go out with me Yerim?"

She smiled, "Yea, I do."

———————————————————————

There will be a part 2 where the public finds out but first the boys find out hehe.

Also I've just realized I make Jin very mean in this book💀. I'm rlly sorry lmao that's not my intention he just kinda has a parental role in the group and Yerim is very Americanized so that kind of clashes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2.6K 79
Being the only girl in a whole boy group seems challenging as well as fun. So you are Anna Stanley from New York,USA. You came to Korea and joined t...
163K 7.4K 39
{COMPLETED} park jimin is in a massive band called BTS and he has been getting death threats so BIGHIT has decided to get him a bodyguard that will...
355K 7.3K 52
Let us now welcome, Kim Jaehyung; the younger sister of Kim Taehyung and is also the addition member of Bangtan.
5.7K 156 17
" in a dream that leads to you in a moment. " ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ jang yeji, the eighth and final member of BTS. - [⟭⟬] oc x bts [⟭⟬] I take submissions! ➭...