Good Girl ✓

By babybears18

Knox Reed has a hard exterior, and lots of love to give. Can he find someone worth risking it all for? ♡ "I c... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen (Part 01.)
Chapter Thirteen (Part 02.)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Epilogue
Bonus ♡ Avenge
Bonus ♡ Wedding Day
Bonus ♡ Honeymoon

Chapter Five

51.9K 1.3K 847
By babybears18

It's a sex club, that lets people explore and express themselves however they want to, in a safe environment.

I frowned and felt hot. I was never a confident person and always shied away from topics that were dirty. It made me nervous.

I didn't have any experience with sex before. When I was 16, my mom tried to set me up with her friend's son. His name was Jake, and he was always mean and bossy. I never liked him telling me what to do.

My parents were out at dinner one night and left us both home alone. He was meant to babysit me in a way. Even though, if I was by myself, I would have been too much of a scaredy-cat and wouldn't do anything that might possibly get me into trouble.

He didn't force me to have sex with him but pushed his fingers in my private area and it hurt. 

I tried ignoring him ever since, but my mom is insistent on us eventually getting married and being together. 

When I first learned about the topic, I was looking forward to experiencing everything with someone that I love. 

Not married, but in love with. He took that from me.

"Amara, are you confused?" Mr. Reed asked me. His knuckles were turning white, a different shade from his usual tan skin. 

"N-no... I know what that is," I told him quietly. I trusted Mr. Reed. So I will trust that he will keep me safe. Hopefully. 

"Are you still comfortable coming? I can drive you back to the apartment if you want," he was nervous. He moved his hand from the gear stick and placed his palm on my thigh. He moved his thumb slowly, comforting me. 

"No, you just surprised me as you said. I am a bit n-nervous though so if I can stick with you I will be okay," I told him honestly. He smiled and moved his hand to brush his fingers through my hair. 

"I am happy to hear that," he said. "No one else will be there other than us and Judah, so you will be safe."

"Okay, I trust you," I whispered with a small smile. I noticed he grinned back at me. He should know I trust him by now. Scraps and I have been living at his home for just over a week. 

It was silent the rest of the drive. We ended up parking outside of a massive building. It had lights roped around the door and a flashing sign outside of it. It was simply called 'Red' in big, bright letters.

We exited the car and Mr. Reed grabbed my hand. I was sweating nervously and followed behind him. He told me to calm down, but I struggled too. This was a major step outside of my comfort zone. 

He knocked on the door and sighed irritably. We stood in the cold weather for around five minutes until someone answered. 

"Took you long enough," Mr. Reed said angrily. He started rubbing my knuckles with his thumb. His hands felt rough.

"Fuck you too."

I looked up and a tall man stood there. He was built like a brick house and covered in black tattoos. He was the opposite of Mr. Reed. He had long blond hair and a thick trimmed beard. His eyes were two different colors. One was white with a scar over it down to his jaw, the other dark brown. 

I scooted back a little when he looked down at me. It was very intimidating. 

"And who's this?" 

"Amara, meet Judah," Mr. Reed said. He smiled down at me.

"Hi," I finally answered. My voice was quiet, but he heard me from the reaction on his face. He only sent a smile in my direction.

We all walked inside. The floor we were on seemed normal. It had a bar and dance floor. There was a DJ booth tucked away in the corner and speakers all around the room. 

Mr. Reed and I followed Judah to the back of the nightclub. We went through a black door that was hidden into the wall. 

I felt my stomach tighten when I looked around. It was a wide room, with a stage and chairs. There were all sorts of equipment spread out on a display rack. Rope and chains hung from the ceiling. Collars, and clothing hanging on the wall. Luckily it was dark in here, otherwise, my face would be red as a ripe tomato.

We went into an Judah's office. It was a bit brighter. He sat on his chair and Mr. Reed sat in the opposite. I stood there picking at my fingers. There weren't any other chairs for me to sit as well. 

Mr. Reed squeezed my hand and moved his legs. I blushed lightly and sat ontop of his thighs. Judah watched and sat there quietly. 

"Aren't you guys just so cute," Judah perked up and chuckled. I felt Mr. Reed's chest vibrate when he groaned in annoyance. 

"What is it you are wanting to renovate, exactly?"

Judah flickered his eyes to mine and narrowed them, before looking back at Mr. Reed. "The private rooms. I've been notified that the walls are too thin and couples can hear eachother fucking. It ruins the meaning of private."

I wasn't sure where to look. Judah seemed crass when he spoke. I kept my eyes low and tried to busy myself with other thoughts. 

"Did you have a plan on what you wanted to change, and a budget?" Mr. Reed asked.

"No. That is why I need advice. You recently had your apartment redone a few months ago. I know that the playroom in your home is soundproof. I am looking for the same thing," Judah said. He looked at me expectantly. 

I didn't know that Mr. Reed had a playroom. He didn't have kids, that I knew of. 

"I will send you my contractors number," Mr. Reed said. He stood up, wanting to leave. He seemed annoyed by Judah. 

"Did you want to buy anything before you leave? I know how much you enjoy using-"

Judah's voice was shut out when Mr. Reed slammed the door behind him. I tried keeping up with his steps when he walked to his car. 

He helped my into my seat and started his car quickly. 

He seemed angry. 

"I-I didn't know you had kids," I mentioned, trying to change the topic. Mr. Reed looked at me. He heard what I said but ignored me. 

When we got back to the apartment, I heard him call Judah and curse him out. He shut his office door to talk with him privately. I left him alone and mulled around the kitchen. I grabbed two plates and put a muffin on each. 

I waited patiently at the table for Mr. Reed to come back before eating. 

His entire mood changed from before when he came back into the kitchen. He still seemed a tiny bit annoyed, but overall back to his normal self. 

"I- here is a muffin for you," I slid the plate across the table. Mr. Reed sat down and looked at me. He knew I wanted to say something else. "I am s-sorry for offending you! I didn't mean to make you angry."

Mr. Reed visibly tensed. He sighed and ate the muffin. He looked at me the entire time when he ate. He seemed curious. 

"I don't have kids, Amara. I don't want kids, ever," he told me, finishing off the food. This only raised more questions that I wanted to ask him.

"T-then why did Judah say that you had a playroom? That is for kids," I quickly looked away and regretted talking. He tightened his jaw and sat back down. 

"It's not a kids playroom, Amara. It's for sex and enjoyment," he reluctantly told me. His eyes shot to me in search for something; anything. 

"Oh," I said dumbly, stuttering over myself like an idiot. "Like the-the things in the club?"

Mr. Reed nodded. I looked at the table, feeling very nervous and shy. I didn't think that he would be into things like that.

Mr. Reed spoke when I didn't say anything. "I am going to be fully honest with you, Amara. I did want you to stay here from when I first met you out of safety. You were cute and vulnerable, I didn't want you getting yourself hurt. 

"I am very closed off, and don't typically know how to talk about feelings that well, so please bear with me. Over the past week, I have probably grown too 'fond' of you, more than I should have. 

"The things that I am into, don't involve the violent side of BDSM, that you probably saw at Judah's club. I am into the dominant side of BDSM. Have you ever heard about DDLG?"

"Uhm..." I had my hands fiddling with eachother ontop the table. "You think I am cute?"

"I do," Mr. Reed confirmed. He put his hands on top of mine, trying to refocus my attention. 

"Have you ever heard about DDLG?" Mr. Reed asked me again. I shook my head. Should I have heard about DDLG before? I am assuming it is a sub-category of BDSM. I am still very much learning.

"It is a relationship that involves a dominant," he points to himself, "and a submissive." His eyes flicker between mine.

"The dominant is the caregiver, and the submissive is looked after, cared for. The submissive is praised for being good, and punished when they do something naughty. Are you following along?" 

"Y-yes," I whispered, speaking my mind. "What do you mean punish?"

"Spanking. Having something that they really love taken away temporarily, like the teddy bear I gave you," he explained. He looked nervous when talking to me. I didn't understand why. Most of the time he looked confident. 

"I know this is all new to you, Amara. I am just wanting to explain to you who I am. I do like you," Mr. Reed emphasized 'like', which made my heart flutter. I felt butterflies in my tummy. 

"Like-like me?" I had to confirm it, before getting too overly excited. 

Mr. Reed nodded. 

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to try this sort of relationship with me," his tone sounded different. He spoke to me very patiently. "I know you're parents are right fuckers, leaving you alone to look after yourself. I want to care for you. I want to make you happy."

"Oh-okay!" I squeaked. I felt giddy and nervous. I've never had an official boyfriend before. "Does that make you my boyfriend?"

"Yes, but I would prefer you call me something else." Mr. Reed said. He seemed happy, which I liked.

"Oh, I can think of a nickname. Your mom calls you grumpypants but I can call you, uhm... just let me think for a minute!" 

He laughed. He actually laughed at me. I narrowed my eyebrows and sunk into my chair, embarrassed. 

"I prefer to be called Daddy, Amara."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 14.3K 31
"But-" "I said no." "Please Daddy. I'll be a good girl." "What did I tell you." I gasp as he cups my wet mound. "T-that only good girls get to c-cum...
308K 5.2K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
1.4M 16K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
770K 16.2K 34
"Let's see how much you want me to leave, shall we?" He says moving his hand down between my legs. I let out a shaky breath. Was I really gonna let t...