You Are The One For Me ( Haik...

נכתב על ידי Ghostwriter999

This story bout an omegas who always getting abused by the people around them. I also add my own characters b... עוד

The bottoms
The bottoms II
The tops
The tops II
The side characters
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
EXTRA (SAKUSA'S BIRTHDAY)
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23

CHAPTER 4

2.9K 49 6
נכתב על ידי Ghostwriter999

The next morning...
Akagi's POV

All of us are having breakfast together before we went on our date. All of us already dating the tops for 2 weeks since the first time we meet them. "OMG! What time now?" Nara yelled and run to us.

"8.30 am! Why?" Riko said making her eyes widen.

Nara reaction making us laughed so hard because she looked like someone who gonna murders soon. "OMG! I'm gonna die. Grandpa gonna kill me. See you guys at night, i wont be back for dinner because i will have dinner with 'MY' family. Bye². Pray for my safety because i dont know that i will still alive or not." Nara waves at us and walked away.

Riko shooked her head and suddenly looked at us. "Will you guys came back home for dinner or not." Riko asked us and we shooked our heads.

She smiled and nodded. After we have breakfast we get ready for our date. When i walked down stairs i looked at Komori. He was so handsome with that clothes.

Komori's Outfit

My outfit

We waves at the others and went seperated ways. Me and Komori went for a walk at a nearby park. We also took some couple picture together. After 15 minutes, we sit on a bench and rest. "Akagi! You want me to buy water for you?" He asked and i nodded.

He smiled at walked to a nearby stall. While waiting for him, suddenly a stranger came and sit beside me. I start to feel uncomfortable so i got up amd walked away but i was stopped by the stranger pulling my head. "I'm sorry sir, please let go of my hand." I said and push the stranger hand.

"Sorry! But i want to know you. You are a beautiful omega how bout we went somewhere more private so that we can talk." I shooked my head and push the stranger but he keep holding my hand more tight.

I strangle to let go my hand from him but he keep tighten the grip. Suddenly, someone push the stranger hand until he fall on the ground. I turned and saw Komori with angry face. He started to released his pheromones that mean he is mad. "Komori! Calm down. Lets go away." I said to him and he started to calm down and the he drag be to a nearby cafe.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry for leaving you alone there. I should have bring you too." He said making smiled and holding his hands

"Its fine, its not your fault. Dont be sad, lets continue our date okay? I dont want to see you sad on our date." I said and he smiled the he kiss my hand making me blushed.

Komori bring me to his house because he want me to meet his parents. He was so excited to bring me to meet his parents. I'm not gonna lie, i'm so nervous becuase i dont even know they will like me or not. I hope his parents will accept me as their son mate. When we arrived at his house, Komori bring me to their garden. Its full of many beautiful flowers. "Wow! What a beautiful garden. I hope i can see this everyday." I said

Suddenly, Komori wrap his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder. "You can see this everyday when you marry me in the future." He said making me blushed.

I quickly covered my blushed face. He laughed at me and kiss my forehead. We walked around the garden and also Komori teach me how to dance. We dance around the garden and without notice the workers are watching us.

"Motoya!"

We turned and saw his older brother. He smiled and kiss my hand making me blushed again. I dont know how many times i already blushed today. He really a sweet talker who can make anyone easily fall for him. The three of us have a chat together.

Dinner time...

All of us already waiting for his parents to come. I was so nervous but its slowly faded when Komori hold my hand tightly and smiled at me. I smiled at him back and soon after his parents came with two beautiful boy and girl. The two of them sit infront of us. I smiled at them and they smiled back. "Motoya! Are you having fun today?" His mother asked and he nodded and he still holding my hand tightly.

"You Akagi right? What a beautiful omega you have here Motoya." His father said and i smiled at him.

My nervous slowly faded to see his father smiled softly at me. But my smiled faded when i heard his mother words. "But i already choose and omega that suit perfectly with you Motoya. But i want to choose one between this two." His mother point toward the girl and the boy.

"Mom! WTH. I have told you, i already have someone i want to marry and spend the rest of my live with and this is the person i want to spend the rest of my life togehter." Komori said and i calm him down.

"Haihh! I want to know his background. Told me everything bout his background now." His mother said.

Komori looked at me and i nodded. He told his mother everything bout me except that i live with an alpha because his mother would think that i just want to messing with his son. His mother let out a deep breath. "I dont like him. He doesnt suit to be my son in law. Motoya! Our family need to grow our company more by marrying a dominent and rich omega." His mother said with angry tone.

His father just smiled and looked down. I think his father cant even do anythung maybe because his mother was a dominent alpha and his father is the one who gave birth to him.

I feel bad. I think this is the end for our relationship. The past two weeks that we spend together are the most precious memories. "I'm sorry i'll take my leave now." I said and wlaked away but Komori stopped me.

I looked straight onto his eyes and smiled. "Lets break up! Please dont make your mother mad. She your own mother, maybe what she did is the best." I said and take my leave while Komori was crying in his brother chest.

I burst into tears, i love him so much. Why i cant be happy with the person i loves. 'I LOVE YOU MOTOYA!' While i was walking home, i bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" I said and looked uo when that person call my name.

"Akagi?"

I looked up and saw Riko. "Why are you crying? Did something bad happen?" She asked and we walked to a nearby park and sit on a bench.

"Me and Komori break up!" I said making her confused.

"Why? Did Komori do something babd to you?" She asked and i shooked my head.

"His mother dont approved us because i was poor and doesnt have family. She also already find a rich and a dominent omega for him. I hope he will be happy and i dont want to meet him again." I said and burst into tears again.

Riko hugs me and calm me down. I felt so sleepy and without notice i already sleep in Riko embraced. The next morning i wake up i already in my room.

Flashback~
Riko's POV

I was bored so i decided to went for a walked but suddenly i bumped into a guy. Unfortunately, the guy is Akagi. He looked up when i call his name. He looked like he just crying do hard. I brought him to a nearby park. He told everything that happen. I know its hard to leave someone who you loves so much just like that. Suddenly when i looked at him back he already sleeping. Maybe he just tired from crying to much. So i hold him in bridal style and bring him home.

After put him on his bed, i walked to the kitchen and saw Nara walked in. "Yosh! Welcome home." She nodded and sit with me on the table.

"Hey! Something bad happen." I said to her and she raised her eyebrows.

"Akagi and Komori break up because his mother doesnt want Akagi because of his past and also because he is poor. I feel bad for him you know." I said and she looked shocked.

Suddenly, the girls come and sit with us. They looked sad. "What happen to you guys?" I asked and they sighed.

"Their alphas parents doesnt approved their relationship based on their past because they want a dominent and rich omega so all of them need to break up." Ailin said making me and Nara more shocked.

"This is serious than i thought it would be. You know i already know their parents but they looked like a good people but i never thought they would be like that. But for now we need to help them to moved on with the alphas and never let them meet the alphas anymore because it will become worst." Nara said and we nodded.

I never thought today gonna be their last date and the last time they talked to each others. This is why i hate rich people and a dominent alpha. They jist think bout money and never think that poor people also deserve happiness.

The next morning...
Suga's POV

I walked to the kitchen to see Nara and her friends was preparing our breakfast. I sit on the table and suddenly memory of last night came back. I shooked my head and saw Mira looked at me and smiled. "Hey! Bout last night, dont worry okay? No matter what we will always be with you guys because we are family and family always be together." She said making me forget bout that for a moment.

Soon after, the others came and sit with us. Nara and his friends try their best to cheer us by talking bout random stuff. Nara also told us bout her family dinner that make us laughed so hard. "You know, last night at the family dinner i make something unexpected. When we are having a conversations i was trying to cut my meat but its so hard to cut but suddenly the meat slip and land on my father's friend head. My siblings, mom and grandparents and also my dad almost laughed but they hold it. I excused myself and walked out of the dining room and laughed so hard. Soon after i saw my siblings came out and let out their laughed that they hold." She said making us laughed so hard.

My stomuch hurt and my face turn red because i laughed to much. Who wouldnt laughed in that situation. I can imagine how crazy she laughed afther what happen. We feel so good and we started to forget bout the last night incident. Nara and her friends promised us that they will helps us to move on from the alphas.

"But you guys, i just want you guys to know that its just the beggining of your relationship journey. They will more challenge that you guys need to face before you guys can be together with your fate mate okay?" Nara said making us smiled and we nodded.

She right. Its just the beggining, there are more challenges that await us. But no matter what we will facing the challenges together because we are family.

"How bout we went for a trip together okay so that you guys can relax?" Hana said and we nodded.

"Where you guys want to go?" Shira asked.

"How bout we go to Korea? I have someone i know there. She can be our tour guard there." Nara said and we nodded.

"Okay! Deal in two weeks we will go to Korea and stay there for 2 weeks, okay?" Riko said and we cheer.

"Korea here we come!" We yelled.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's all for this chapter hope you guys like it. I'm sorry for not posting this story because i was focus in my first story hope you guys can wait for it okay? 💞💞💞💞👌👌👌👌

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

54.3K 915 25
Haikyuu genderbend story, hope you guys enjoy. Please vote and comment. Thank you.❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🌟🌟🌟
83.8K 2.1K 17
The 'bottoms' from karasuno, seijoh, shiratorizawa, nekoma, inarizaki and fukorodani decide it's time for a break from their boyfriends and decide to...
71.6K 669 29
I'll write so much fluff, it'll be disgusting. But depending on my mood, I might write angst and if you're lucky, some smut too. It will of course, a...
21.4K 434 24
i did not write this, this is not my idea or my work i just want to spread the amazing work of this aurthur to people here on wattpad https://archiv...