π‚πšπ©π­π’π―πšπ­πžπβ†’α΄…α΄€Κ™Ιͺ α΄€Ι΄α΄…...

Autorstwa abidrayne

The day Dabi walked past you was the day he became obsessed. That day he knew he wanted you and only you. He... WiΔ™cej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilouge
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Q&A

17

1.1K 30 23
Autorstwa abidrayne

*Current location: Dabi's sexy room ;)*

"Stay still dammit!" I yell as I attempt to take out one of Dabi's staples. I sit on top of him as I squeeze his jaw so he doesn't move. I unhook the staple from one side of his face and then Dabi hands me a new one. I hold on to the top of the old one and then hook the new one into his face. Then I do the same for the bottom half of the staple.

"Are you sure this doesn't gross you out?" Dabi asks me as I place the old staple in a pile with the other ones I already took out.

"Dabi, I'm not only training to become a pro hero, but I'm also training to become a doctor. I've seen worse than this," I respond, working on another staple. I pinch Dabi's skin and he groans. I mumble an apology. Now I've only got the ones on his chin, and I'll be done.

...

"Thanks again, Y/n," Dabi tells me and I smile.

The two of us walk down the stairs, and the whole time I can feel Dabi's eyes on me. Shigaraki and Kurogiri sit at the kitchen island. Shigaraki is sipping a mimosa. I did not expect him of all people to drink.

They both look our way.

"You two need to be quieter in the mornings. I could hear you from my room," Shigaraki groans. I glance over at Dabi and slap the back of his head. He chuckles.

"Yes, I have to say it was quite... Well- unpleasant listening to you two," Kurogiri adds.

Jesus. Were we really that loud?

I look over at the clock on the wall. It reads 12:09 P.M.

I decide to go sit in the living room. I lie on my stomach on the couch and close my eyes. Dabi really tires me out. He's kind of like a little puppy who needs to be watched, but sometimes he can be that guard dog that's in control.

I listen as I hear the guys talk in the kitchen. I catch pieces of what they are talking about.

"Could we...maybe she will...," I hear Kurogiri say.

"No fucking way...she isn't... it's out of..." Dabi says back. What are they talking about? It has to be me, right? I mean Toga's the only other 'she' I know that's in the LOV. I guess I can only wonder.

I sit around for a bit, just passing the time before I hear someone stomping down the stairs.

"God, no damn way! Wait, I'm not doing that. She's got two already she don't need a third." It's Yukki. He has his headset on, and he appears to be talking to someone.

He walks into the living room and stands in front of me. As I sit up, he slides his headset off of his right ear.

"Hey, um y/n?" He asks me. And I look up at him.

"Yeah, what's up, Yukki?" I question, smiling.

"Shut the hell up, Kei," he says into his mic before bringing his attention back to me. "Sorry about that. Anyways, I was wondering if I could escort you to the party tonight. I mean, it doesn't matter to me if you don't want me to," Yukki says quickly. I laugh.

"You're going to the party? I had no idea! And yeah of course you can court me. As long as you're okay with having Dabi on your ass," I answer, and Yukki beams.

"Alright! And yeah. Boss added me to the mission since I look 'normal'. That's what he said. He also told me that either you or Toga's gonna have to cover his scars with makeup," Yukki tells me. I sigh. It's not gonna be easy covering those burns of his. And won't it look weird if he just has a bunch of staples lining his face holding what appears to be just normal skin together?

Yukki turns around to leave, but I stop him.

"Hey, tell your friend, Kei is it- that I said hi," I say with a smile. Yukki gives me a thumbs up and runs back up the stairs.

I run my hand through my disheveled hair and can't help but ask myself: how did I end up getting so close to all the members of the league? Is it because I really do see them now as a family and this place as a home? Or maybe it's because I've somehow been blinded and forced into seeing them as the good guys. I don't think that's it though. Over the little bit of time I've spent here, I have hung out with pretty much everyone, and they all have been so kind to me. Maybe not all villains are as bad as they say. They are people too; I think most heroes fail to see that.

The least I can do is treat them just like close friends.

𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐏.𝐌. ~ 𝟑 𝟏/𝟐 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

I knock on Yukki's door to see if he's done changing into his outfit for the party tonight.

"Yukki, you almost done? I wanna see you," I yell, dropping my fist from the door.

The knob turns slowly, and Yukki peeks his head out from the door. He then swings the whole thing open, revealing himself in a black turtle neck layered under a white button-down and a pair of black slacks, his hair styled half-up-half-down like always.

Yukki's hair ^ 😏

Yukki's fit ^ 😩

"Oh shit, Yukki. You clean up nicely," I tell him. He rubs the back of his neck.

"You think so?" He asks, and I nod my head.

Yukki steps out into the hallway and fixes the collar of his shirt. He then tugs at his turtleneck.

"Yukki, you're fly is down," I laugh, and his eyes widen before he struggles to zip it up. His cheeks turn a bright shade of pink. "Alright, I've had enough of you. I'm gonna go check on Toga and Dabi," I tell him, and he nods unable to meet my eyes.

I walk down the hall and see that Dabi's door is partially open. I grab the doorknob and push his door open.

"Hey Dabi-" I start but quickly look away as he lies bare on his bed. "Oh, I'm sorry," I apologize before turning around to head back out of his room.

"Wait, Y/n, give me a sec." I stay turned around until Dabi gives me the okay to look back at him. He put on a t-shirt and boxers.

I walk over to his bed and lay on my stomach next to him.

"So, do you always just lay naked on your bed?" I chuckle nervously. He laughs.

"No, not all the time. I just like to air dry," Dabi answers before laughing again. He what now?

"You like to 'air dry'?" I question, furrowing my brows. He just nods his head, and I hum in response.

"Anyways, tonight Yukki's coming to the party, and he asked to court me," I say to Dabi, and he just looks over at me.

"Did you say yes?" Dabi asks, his face expressionless.

"Yeah, I did." Dabi's look right now could kill. "Please don't murder me," I chuckle.

"Well, I guess I'll give him a break since he's only-what, 15 or 16?"

"Yeah, he's closer to me in age than you are," I say, rolling onto my back. Dabi grabs my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Okay, and?" I roll my eyes and grab Dabi's wrist pulling it away from my jaw. I sit up and put my feet on the floor, standing up.

"Where are you going now? You just got here," Dabi questions me, and I don't say anything, I just walk out through the door.

Sorry this chapter is so boring. I promise the next few will be more exciting! ;)

-Abid Rayne 

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

151K 6K 23
After being kicked out of the League of Villains Dabi goes through hell after a petty rumour about his origins, he's now a wanted man who everyone is...
845K 19.7K 33
↴ you started digging into your wallet then you found a small piece of paper, with a number on it. "you sly bastard." you smirked before grabbing yo...
670 16 31
graduating from mha with your twin brother shoto was a dream come true! Going into the family business was not, you wanted to live a normal life, bu...
2.3K 126 16
𝐂ould Shinsou bring himself to love her? "I'm not who you think I am." Tears that looked like tiny crystals, that what he saw. He didn't see a monst...