Inseparable (Aot x reader)

By Aurorasol1

You, Levi, Isabel and Farlan were living happily, roaming the streets of the underground until one day you cr... More

Author's Note:
Promises
Trust..what's that?
It should've been me..
New Arrivals
Training
Training (pt2)
Changing days
Battle
Human
Why did this happen?
Trial and Error
Moving forward
Mistakes
New teams
Choices
A New Guest
Revenge
What now?
Abilities
An Unexpected arrival
Hard Truth
Fighting Back
Desperate
Safe and Sound
Betrayal
New Times
Up for Grabs
Limited Time
A New Enemy
Risks
The Queen and more
Stars
Stories
Food
Where it all began
New gear
Start of a Final Battle
Hell on the battlefield
Breathe
Control
The Blood on my Hands
Alive
Secrets
A dream come true
Not Over Yet
A New World
Dare-devil
Tired
As the Nights Pass
Candidates
Memories
Memories (pt. 2)
Forgetting
Plans for the Future
Survivor
Night Train
Back
Offers
Truth
The Crown (pt. 1)
The Crown (pt.2)
Party
Declaration of War
Surprises
Reunited... kind of
Home
Arrangements
Queen to queen
Events
Business
!Info that you didnt know you needed but you know now!
Tricks
Beginning of the End
The Paths
Is this how it ends?
Final Authors note

Difficult Decisions

829 26 1
By Aurorasol1

I look to the side of the Colossal Titan and see that their is another titan in sight - Reiner was still alive.

"Hell! I thought you guys killed him!" I shout.

"That's what I thought!" Armin says.

"How could he survive those blows to the nape? I'm sure you hit Reiner directly on his human body." I ask myself.

"I'm not quite sure." Armin says. I gasp a little and realise what he had done. "What is it (Y/n)? Have you realised something?" he asks.

I stay quiet for a moment. "We hit his body but not his titan. We didn't finish him off." I murmur to myself.

"What is it?" Armin asks.

I look at Armin with wide eyes. "He transferred his energy and consciousness to the rest of his body so when we hit his human body, there was nothing left to kill." I say.

"Are you telling me that we wasted our time and spears trying to kill an unconscious or dead person?" Armin asks.

"Something like that." I answer. "And don't you think that the Colossal looks much thinner?"

"That's what I was telling the others. It appeared twice before and looked much thicker. I wonder what is so different now." Armin looks away from me.

"Didn't something like this happen to Eren? Remember just before we were kidnapped, when we were doing experiments and Eren's ass was hanging out from his nape?" I ask.

"You're right. But I think he had transformed around four or five times before that." Armin says.

"We will have to wait and check in the basement." I say.

"Wait." Armin suddenly says. "Eren had shifted up to three times that day. Like Hange had said, the more times he had shifted, the more weaker and thinner he got. This battle of attrition is making the Colossal Titan weak! And add on the steam attacks he uses! That attack causes everything on him to disintegrate apart from his skeleton. As I have told the others, you all need to lead Reiner away while me and Eren deal with Bertholdt."

"Are you crazy?!" I ask.

"Maybe I am - but we will win this battle!" Armin says with a determined look in his eyes.

"You are crazy. I like it." I say as I jump down the wall with my ODM gear. I was tired but I still had energy.

I fly down the path where the Armoured Titan is walking down and where the rest of my friends are. They were heading towards the titan with their spears.

I catch up to them and speed past them all in a flash. I take out my blades and head straight for Reiner's head but in that very moment, he started to sprint towards us. He wasn't aiming for us but he was aiming to get past us.

"Watch out (Y/n)!" I hear Connie shout from behind me.

I give a sigh and decide to fly over Reiner's head. I turn upside-down and face towards the back of the the titan's head. I latch the grapples, from my gear, onto some nearby houses next to me and change my course to chase after him.

I shift my body to face down to the ground and I don't let Reiner out of my sight.

I fly past the rest of the group. "Are you guys going to help or what?!" I yell as I go past.

I look behind me to see Mikasa with a thunder spear.

"Aim for the leg!" I shout. "The back of its leg!"

She nods and aims for the back of the knee. She fires and she hits directly behind the knee. The Armoured Titan starts to stumble until it face-plants to the ground.

"We've only got three thunder spears!" I hear Connie from behind us. I look back and see that Jean and Sasha are here too.

We all land on nearby roofs and surround the Titan which lay on the floor. It couldn't run anymore.

I look over to see the how close the Colossal Titan had gotten to the wall - it was really close.

I see Armin approach it and fly directly in-front of it when suddenly the Titan starts to change colour. It started to change yellow.

"Armin!" Mikasa yells.

"Don't worry about him. He told us that he was going to deal with it so he knows what he is doing. Let us do the job he told us to do - kill that thing." I point at the Armoured Titan.

I see Jean, Sasha and Connie fly towards Reiner.

Jean was going to act as a decoy while Connie and Sasha blow him up with thunder spears and try blow open his jaw.

"Sasha!" I yell as she gets hit by a piece of rubble on the head. I see Connie manage to get a hit on Reiners jaw, which made it open a bit, and then catch Sasha while she was falling.

So many things are happening and I didn't know what to do. Jean had disappeared. Sasha was passed out with a head injury. Armin is probably being scorched to death by the Colossal. Eren had disappeared. I didn't know where Levi was. And we only had one thunder spear.

I freeze. "I don't know what I should do. Is humanity waiting for my choice on what to do? Or are they depending on someone else? Is it Mikasa's choice since she has the last spear?" I ask myself as steam starts to rise from my head.

"(Y/n)." I hear Mikasa say.

"I need to put matters into my own hands." I mutter.

"What?" She asks.

"This is the time where humanity relies on me the most! Everyone is waiting for me to make my choice and I have!" I say. "Give me that!" I take the thunder spear from Mikasa's arm gently and quickly and place it on my arm.

"Good choice!" I hear a voice shout from above me. I look up and see a girl with brown hair and glasses - Hange was alive.

She takes a thunder spear of her own and blasts it towards Reiner's jaw. She manages to get it in the right place and then the spear explodes making Reiner's jaw drop open.

"Now!" She shouts.

I do as she says and I make my way towards the Titan's mouth. I land on its tongue and I shoot the spear to the back of its throat.

"Let's see how much pain you go through, Reiner!" I say before letting the spear explode through the titan's nape from the back of its mouth.

"Take that!" I look behind me to see Jean standing back in the roof with a piece of wood through his shoulder.

I jump back to safety and bang against my gas tanks. "They are almost empty but it will do." I say to myself. "Thank you Hange!" I shout before flying away towards the Colossal.

I manage to get close enough to see what is happening. The Titan was still yellow and a great mass of heat came my way. It almost blew me away but it was not enough to blow me away.

I look up to see something fall out of the sky. I had no idea what it was but it looked like it was smoking.

The colossal starts to cool down which also makes the air cooler.

"Armin?!" I shout. "Where are you?!" There was no response. I look up at the Colossal. "I better kill that thing before anything else happens." I say as I latch my ODM gear onto its back and I make my way to the nape.

"This is my kill (Y/n)!" I look down to see Eren chasing me.

"Fine! Go ahead!" I say. He speeds past me and latches onto the titan's nape.

"I got you now!" He yells before he makes his way to the nape and slices all the way through it. "Get that son of a bitch out of there!" He shouts at me.

The Titan starts to fall and I make my way to where Eren had cut the nape. I put my arm through the cut and pull Bertholdt out of it. His arms and legs were cut off and he had Titan marks all over his face.

I land on a rooftop and drag Bertholdt across the tiles.

"I'll take him. Don't worry." Eren tries to take Bertholdt out of my grasp.

"No. I think I will keep him with me for now." I say. I see Eren walk forward a bit and then stop again. He didn't do anything apart from stand there. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"You won't like this." He replies. I walk up to him and look over his shoulder.

I see a figure laying down - rather it was actually a human. It was shirtless and looked like it was burnt to a crisp.

"What is that?" I ask in disgust.

"Are you asking who it is?" Eren looks at me.

"Don't tell me... Don't tell me that is Armin. He is the only one I haven't seen yet." I say.

"Well..." Eren pauses.

"No. He has to be somewhere else. He must be on top of the wall." I give a nervous chuckle. "I'll go check while you watch Bertholdt." I put the boy down and use the rest of my gas in my tanks to get to the top of the wall.

"Wait! Don't!" I hear Eren shout from below me.

I grit my teeth and keep going. "I won't believe that another one of my friends have been killed by those monsters. I won't let another of my friends be killed by them!" I say in my head.

I end up going faster up the wall and using more gas than I intended to use. Steam slowly starts to rise from my body and leaves a trail behind me.

I reach the top and fly above it. I look around to see if Armin was anywhere. I land on the top and start to run the length of the wall.

"Armin! Armin!" I shout. "This is not a time to be playing hide and seek!" There was nothing.

I stop running and give up. I decide to lay on my back and look up towards the sky.

"Do I really have to agree to your death? Why did you do that?" I talk to myself.

I didn't feel anything. I was numb. I didn't know if I was sad, angry, anxious, stressed. I was just there.

"You're not dead. You are alive. I know to hell you are." I mumble. I pick myself up. "Even if he was dead, he wouldn't want me wasting my time to be sad."

I walk to the edge of the wall and look down on the city of Shiganshina. I knock the side of my gas tanks and there was not a lot of gas left - but I don't let that slow me down.

I jump off the edge, effortlessly, and use my ODM gear to catch myself and I head back towards Eren.

As I approach him, I see him kneeling in-front of the person that was supposedly Armin.

"You really died a hero. This is all my fault." Eren says.

I land behind him and Bertholdt. "It's not your fault. It was his plan remember. He knew this was going to happen." I say with a steady voice.

He looks back at me. "He should've gotten away while he still could."

We hear clattering come from next to us. We look over and see dust covering the area. As it clears, a Titan is revealed. It was the same Titan that had a long head and had cargo on its back.

I also see the blonde man, who inherits the Beast Titan, riding on its back too. The Titan jumps from roof to roof while also approaching us.

"Damn it." I say. I grab Bertholdt by the collar and realise that he is knocked out. I didn't really care, besides, it was now much easier to deal with him.

I lift him up and hold him out to Eren, where he then takes out one of his swords and put it against Bertholdt's neck.

"Come closer and I might just have to kill him!" Eren threatens the blonde man.

"What's wrong?" I ask the man. He looked shocked. "I'll ask again. What's wrong beast Titan?"

He stays quiet for a moment. "Are you Eren Jaeger?" He asks.

"Who cares who I am. If anything, I'm about to kill your friend here." He says as he starts to break through Bertholdt's skin.

"You definitely look nothing like your dad." The man says.

Eren gives a little gasp. "How the hell do you know who my father is?"

"(Y/n). That's you name isn't it?" The man asks. I stay quiet and look away. "I know what you both are going through.  We are all victims."

"Aren't you supposed to be running from someone?" I ask.

The man looks up towards the top of the wall. "You've got to be kidding. He chased me all the way here?!"

I also look up and see Levi standing there. His eyes were completely white and he was full of blood. Did more titans come to fight him?

He suddenly falls down the wall and makes his way towards the blonde man.

"Let's go. We are in no shape to fight at the moment." He tells the long-headed Titan. "Sorry Bertholdt. This looks like it's the end for you." He says before the Titan starts to run off with him. "I will come save you both one day!" He shouts before he disappears into the distance.

Levi lands in-front of us. "Hey! I'm out of gas. Lend me your tanks! Quick!" He looked normal now. I wonder why he looked different up there. "I still have time to catch him!"

"Yes!" Eren says as he drops his sword and starts exchanging gas with Levi.

"I'm nearly out so mine wouldn't be much help." I say. I lay Bertholdt down on the roof and help Eren take out his tanks.

I hear a tiny squeak come from behind me. It sounded like someone gasping for air. I immediately freeze.

"(Y/n)! Help!" Eren shouts. I don't move an inch.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?!" Levi asks.

I turn around slowly to look at the body behind us and I point at it. "If that's Armin... then..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 8.6K 47
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...
313K 7.9K 140
แด›สœแด‡ส สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, ส™แดแด›สœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด ษชษด ส™ส Kแด‡ษดษดส ส™แดœแด› แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดส สœแด€แด… า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษขs า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, ส™แดœแด› า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, แด›...
32.6K 1K 51
แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แดษด แด›ษชแด›แด€ษด x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›แดษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส /๊žฎษดหˆแด›ฦษด๊œฑ๊žฎแด›ษช/ สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด›แด แด˜ส€แดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแดœษด 1. แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡. "แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด ษขส€แด‡แดก ษชษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส" ...
609 39 6
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ? ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š... ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ... ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š’๐š๐šœ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐š...