When you're drunk || Karlnap

By Cyleed

After Karl's parents had separated, his mum decided to start over. They moved from Britain to America and Kar... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
Epilogue
Thank you
special chapter

chapter twenty one

10.1K 268 706
By Cyleed

The sun was slightly sneaking its way through the curtains in Karl's kitchen. His hands were almost all white, full of flour just like the floor. He was so bad at baking. The cake would only need some more decoration, then it'd be ready.

Happy birthday Sapnap

His hand was shaking as he wrote that down on the cake, a sigh escaping his lips as he finally wrote the last letter 'p'. He looked down on it and to be honest, he was surprised that it didn't look totally like trash. A smile creeped up on his lips and he clapped his hands to get rid of the flour, which only ended in a flour cloud. He coughed.

Suddenly, someone rang the bell. Karl tried to look through the kitchen window, to maybe see who it could be but he wasn't able to see a car. The bell rang again and the brunet quickly washed his hands, running to the door afterwards.

"Karlos!", Quackity was already stepping into the house.

"Hey, Quackmeister", Karl stepped aside, making more space for the other boy to come inside.

"Why do you have an apron on? Are you baking something for me?", he wiggled with his eyebrows and laughed.

"No, not for you. I'm baking a cake for Sapnap. To be honest, I'm trying to bake a cake for him", the brunet laughed as well and they both walked into the kitchen.

Quackity looked down on the cake and gasped in shock.

"It's his birthday today?! Oh my god, I forgot it!".

"Well, did you even know it?", Karl asked, arching and eyebrow and chuckling slightly.

"Of course not! We hated each other a few months ago!", he was clearly freaking out right now.

"Hey, hey relax. Just say you helped me with baking the cake".

"But I didn't!".

"You still can. Clean up the kitchen", the taller boy bit his lip, a bad attempt to hide the upcoming smirk on his lips.

Quackity sighed but did as told. Karl laughed and allowed himself to have some fun. He was as he poked the side of the current crouching Quackity and he needed to hold himself up on the kitchen counter as the other boy fell to the side because Karl had poked him too hard.

"My whole side is full of flour now!", he complained, which only made the brunet laugh more.

Then, someone was ringing the bell again.

"Did you invite someone?", Quackity asked, still sitting on the floor.

"Dream and George, but they are supposed to be here in 2 hours", he answered, his phone buzzing on the kitchen table a few seconds after that.

Sapnap: Are you home? I'm in front of your door but nobody is opening it

"Fuck, it's Sapnap", Karl ran a hand through his hair and quickly put his phone down.

"What? Why is he here?", the other boy was already on his feet again, his voice laced with a little bit of panic.

"I don't know. Wait here and clean the house up. I got this".

The brunet was literally running towards the door and he opened it, closing it a few seconds afterwards again. He was now standing in front of Sapnap, outside on the veranda.

"Hey", a smile already planted itself on the smaller boy's face and Karl couldn't resist to smile back.

"Hi".

"Why do you have an apron on?", Sapnap chuckled slightly and ran his right hand down on the other boy's side, causing a shiver to run down on the brunet's spine.

"N-no reason", he answered.

Sapnap chuckled again and leaned forward. His hands were reaching behind Karl's back and he slowly opened the loop. The taller boy tensed, a reason why Sapnap quickly stepped a step back.

"Sorry", he mumbled and scratched the back of his neck, a slight blush on his cheeks. "You look cute tho", he added.

Now, it was Karl's time to blush.

"Thank you. What are you doing here?", he quickly put the apron off and scrunched it up in his hands.

"I wanted to see you".

"Oh", the brunet was still nervous, afraid that he wants to come inside.

Sapnap hasn't told him anything about his birthday, Karl only knew it from Dream. It was supposed to be a surprise, a surprise for Sapnap from Karl, Quackity, Dream and George. And now the birthday boy is way too early at Karl's house.

"Should we go inside and just watch a movie?", the smaller boy was already walking towards the door but Karl reacted quickly, grabbing his arm softly to stop him.

"No! Let's... c-can you help me drive again? I mean I haven't drove in a while an-", - "Of course! Yeah, that's a great idea", Sapnap interrupted him, sensing the nervousness of the other boy in front of him.

As they were driving towards their usual parking lot, Karl quickly texted Quackity:

He's giving me driving lessons. There's decoration in my room, use it. We're gonna be back in a few hours.

-------------------

"You did great! You're getting better every time".

A few hours have passed and they were currently on their way to the front door. The house looked dark from the outside, no light inside it was on. Karl needed to bite his bottom lip, to stop it from forming into a smile.

The excitement grew inside him as he quickly unlocked the door. He stepped in at first, eying the rooms suspiciously to find any of their friends. Sapnap stepped in as well and as the door fell into the lock again, the lights were turned on and Dream, George and Quackity jumped into their view.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!", they all screamed.

Karl giggled softly as he looked at his friends, everyone covered in streamers and they all had party hats on. Dream was already walking towards the two boys at the door, putting a party hat on their heads.

"Who planned this?", Sapnap asked immediately.

"Karl did", George answered and smiled at the brunet.

Sapnap's head turned around to Karl, only to find him smiling softly at him.

"How did you know about my birthday?", his voice was quiet, only for Karl to be heard.

"Dream told me. Do you actually think you can hide your birthday from me?", a scoff slipped through the taller boy's lips and Sapnap just looked at him, his eyes were slightly shining.

"Thank you", he breathed.

"Of course", Karl whispered as well, still smiling gently.

"And thank you guys as well", the smaller boy turned around, facing his three other friends.

"You're welcome! Now, come inside and tell us how bad Karl is at driving", Quackity was already walking towards the living room and the others were following him as well.

Sapnap quickly grabbed Karl's wrist, stopping him from walking ahead. The brunet turned around and looked at him, a frown on his forehead.

"You're alright? What's wrong?", he asked.

Quackity, George and Dream continued with walking into the living room to give the two boys their space to talk.

"I don't know how to thank you, Karl", his voice was so quiet and laced with such a softness.

"What do you mean? You don't need to thank me in any way, dummy", the taller boy laughed slightly and slapped his upper arm.

"I-I never had a real birthday party. No one has ever celebrated with me like this", he admitted.

Sapnap tried to hide the pain in his voice but Karl clearly heard it and it hurt him so much. It felt like a piece of his heart just cracked, he felt the need to hug the other boy because he had never deserved a life like he had. Nobody did.

"Y-you can stay over later if you want, stay the night here", the brunet whispered, his voice so quiet that Sapnap barely heard it.

"I'd love that", he placed his hands on Karl's cheeks, running his thumbs gently over them and tilting his head down a little bit, only to kiss him softly on the forehead. "Thank you so much", he breathed against it.

The taller boy closed his eyes and sighed. His body was bubbling with emotions, he was trying to whisk them away but the butterflies in his stomach were inevitable, just like his blush on his cheeks. 

---------------------

2:12AM.

They were all still sitting in the living room, chatting loudly about any random things. Karl was complaining about Mrs. Wilson again and everyone agreed with his opinion, that she was the devil.

Dream was laying on the couch, George in his arms. The taller boy's hand was running through the brown hair for a long time now and the blue eyes were slowly starting to feel heavy. "We can go home if you want to", Dream whispered against his ear.

"Yeah, I think we should go", George mumbled and yawned, sitting up afterwards.

The blond offered Quackity a ride home as well but he rejected, it wouldn't be that long to walk over to his house. Dream nodded and they all stood up and walked towards the front door.

"Do you need a ride home, Sapnap?", the tallest of all asked.

"Oh, no. I'm staying over", he said and shrugged, while Karl's cheeks were turning very red.

They were all slightly smirking at them and Dream swung his arm around his boyfriends shoulders, walking outside afterwards.

"Alright, see you guys in school then", he waved softly.

The other boys said their goodbyes as well and within minutes, Sapnap and Karl were alone.

"Are you tired?", the brunet asked as soon as the door fell into the lock.

"Yeah...", he breathed, rubbing his eyes later on. "But we should clean up at first", he added.

The taller boy nodded and they started to clean up the few cups and plates.

Half an hour later, they were standing in Karl's room and Sapnap was uncertainly looking on the bed. "I can sleep on the couch this time", his voice was laced with uncertainty, you could also take that out of the way he was awkwardly standing in the room.

"I-I thought that maybe we could sleep together in the bed... only if you want to of course", Karl asked nervously. He was so thankful for the dark light in his room because his cheeks were burning so much.

"Do you want me to?", Sapnap asked instead.

"I do", the brunet's voice was just a whisper, yet the smaller boy heard how soft it was, how uncertain he was as well.

They both crawled into the bed, carefully slipping under the blanket. It was awkward at first, Sapnap was just staring at the back of the brunet until he turned around after sighing. The blue eyes were shining in the gentle light and Sapnap realized that he had never seen something so beautiful. " You're so beautiful", he suddenly thought out loud. A blush overtook his cheeks and Karl buried his face down into the pillow in front of him, hiding his own blush. The smaller boy carefully placed his thumb on the other boy's chin and slowly lifted it up.

"Can I kiss you?", he asked, his breath hot on the brunet's lips.

Karl only nodded, not able to say anything.

His heart rose from his stomach to his chest as he watched Sapnap's lips getting closer to his. His heart decided to skip a beat and he parted his lips, a slight breath slipping through them. Karl felt him washing over him like a wave of warmth, needing to hold back a sigh, unfurling all his senses as the taste of the smaller boy nearly silenced all his thoughts. The only thing he thought about in that moment was just him and Sapnap, only the two of them.

And Sapnap felt the same. His whole body tingled and he was nervous at first but then he felt the brunet leaning forward, leaning into the kiss and kissing him back, and he's not nervous anymore. It was overwhelming, everything. Sapnap's heart was beating so loud in his ears, it was the only thing he heard in that moment, the only thing except the soft moan that escaped Karl's lips as he opened his mouth and let the smaller boy's tongue enter it.

The brunet leaned back, his breath going heavily. His eyes shot up to the green eyes and they looked at each other, the atmosphere suddenly very hot.

"That was the best birthday gift i've ever got", Sapnap mumbled, his breath going heavy as well. "You are the best birthday gift".

Karl felt the flutter in his stomach intensify, it was still there from the kiss. He smiled softly and placed his head down on the smaller boy's chest, feeling two strong arms embracing him instantly.

--------------------

Hey, thank you for reading chapter twenty one! I hope you like it :D Stay healthy & ily <3

Twitter for updates: cyleedd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 16.5K 62
Karl is finding it more and more difficult to hide his feelings for his best friend, Sapnap. He's willing to risk it all for his chance at love, but...
11.3K 607 32
π–π–Š π–Žπ–˜π–“'𝖙 π–˜π–Šπ–‘π–‹π–Žπ–˜π–, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–π–Š π–ˆπ–”π–šπ–‘π–‰ π–“π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–‡π–†π–—π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖔𝖋 π–‘π–Šπ–†π–›π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–π–Žπ–˜ 𝖒𝖔𝖒 π–†π–‘π–”π–“π–Š π–œπ–π–Šπ–“...
494K 14.1K 26
Major TW: eating disorder, suicidal thoughts/actions GeorgeNotFound, the 24 year old streamer, is struggling with an eating disorder. He hasn't told...
17.5K 403 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...