GUARDIANS OF THE ZODIAC: VIRG...

By LMOF21

Would you ever be able to look at a friend as a foe? That is the question. As the time ticks, you'll awaken... More

EPISODE 1: VIRGO'S AWAKENING
EPISODE 2: CENTAUR AND THE SHARK
EPISODE 3: GENIE'S HAPPY ENDING
EPISODE 4: TEMPTING GEMINI
EPISODE 5: TEMPTING TAURUS
EPISODE 6: VIRGO THE HEALER
EPISODE 7: TUNNEL OF BUBBLES
EPISODE 8: THE LIGHT OF THE SERPENT PRINCE
EPISODE 9: ALYA'S EXIT

EPISODE 10: OUT OF RESTRICTIONS

276 7 0
By LMOF21

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET EARTH

NIGHT

MANSION

Everyone was worried about Libra as they all started to glow, and parts of their bodies began disappearing.

Leo: Where is Virgo?!

Taurus: I don't know, but this isn't good!

Aquarius: Aries, what do we do?!

Aries looked at them, panicking.

Aries: We must go home, even if it means without Virgo.

Cancer: We'll be slaughtered!

Aries didn't know what to say as Virgo appeared. Everyone looked at her.

Virgo: We have a home to save.

Everyone looked at her, relieved.

Virgo: But I'll not align myself with you, Aries.

Aries: I don't care anymore, Virgo. I want to save my home!

Virgo: So be it...

She walked towards Libra, unconscious, lying on the couch, and put her hand on her forehead. Virgo started to chant something as Libra opened her eyes.

Virgo: I shall do my duty and heal all of you, but I'm to choose no side no matter what. Don't force me because I'll use all my powers to destroy you if you try to control me.

She looked at Aries as the prince kept quiet.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET STAR

UNKNOWN PLACE

UNKNOWN TIME

Venus and Mars, along with Dorado and Neptune, were gathering their armies.

Mars: They'll never be able to defeat us.

Venus: Remember, Mars, until you kill Gemini, you're not immortal.

Mars kept quiet.

Dorado: Their time is up. They'll cease to exist anyway. Must you slaughter those who are left?

Venus: Why do you always do this?

Neptune: Don't tell me you've started to care.

Dorado kept quiet as Venus looked at him.

Venus: Are you thinking of turning on me?

Dorado: Never. I'll love you until my last breath.

Venus smiled as she kissed him.

Mars: The box of Pandora will be handy, Venus.

Venus: Yes, they don't have anything else left. Their tribe leaders are gone, their armies have been defeated, and their Guardians ran with their tails behind their legs. This battle is ours.

Dorado kept quiet.

EXIT

SCENE 3

INT. PLANET EARTH

MANSION

NIGHT

Pisces started to teleport the Guardians.

Virgo: Pisces, don't exhaust yourself. Teleport one by one. You need your strength.

Pisces: Since when did you start caring about me?

Virgo: Don't underestimate my loyalties.

Pisces kept quiet.

Pisces: As you wish, my lady.

Pisces turned to leave.

Virgo: Thank you.

Pisces turned and looked at Virgo.

Virgo: For having the courage to awaken me. I know how much you treasure your friendship with Scorpio. I know how hard it must have been for you.

Pisces smiled.

Pisces: Don't underestimate my loyalties.

Virgo smirked as Pisces touched the Guardians and teleported one by one.

Everyone had left as Virgo was teleported. Pisces came back for Capricorn.

Pisces: Don't be afraid. Use your shield, and you'll be alright. I'll be by your side, and if you start struggling, I'll teleport you back here.

Capricorn smiled as Pisces kissed her.

Pisces: I'll love you forever.

Capricorn smiled, a bit worried.

Capricorn: Please, stay alive.

Pisces smiled.

Pisces: We're going to kick ass and be awesome.

Capricorn smiled as they shared a kiss, and Pisces teleported.

EXIT

SCENE 4

INT. PLANET MOON

HOSTAGE AREA

UNKNOWN TIME

Jupiter and Miranda were talking with the hostages.

Jupiter: I know I have no right to ask anything of you.

Elf: You're a coward!

Miranda: Join us.

Everyone looked at her.

Dwarf: Join you?

Serpent elder: After what he's done to us, you want us to help him destroy our home once and for all?

Jupiter: No...not destroy it.

Everyone looked at the king.

Miranda: The tribe leaders have been killed by the Oracle.

There were whispers and gasps.

Miranda: The armies of the tribes have been defeated. Only the Guardians are left. If you join us, we shall go back and aid them!

Harpy king: I don't believe you!

Pixie: You have fallen in love with this treacherous creature. He's trying to trick us!

Miranda: Please believe me! We're not going to go back to destroy our home

Everyone kept quiet and started to whisper among themselves.

After a few minutes of talking, the king of the Giants stepped forward.

Giant king: We'll join you.

Jupiter and Miranda smiled, relieved.

EXIT

SCENE 5

INT. PLANET STAR

UNKNOWN TIME

THE BATTLEFIELD OF THE WORRIORS

As the Guardians stood next to each other, wearing their armors, they saw Venus, Dorado, Mars, and Neptune on the other side, facing them, sitting on their horses with their enormous armies behind them. The smoke in the air and the colorful thunders in the skies made the Guardians question themselves as Virgo stood in front of them.

Virgo: My last duty to my home...

She started to walk towards the Guardians, and one by one, took out their rings as the Guardians turned into their giant animal forms with their sidekicks by their sides. Virgo looked at them with amazement.

Venus: That's magnificent...

Mars: They can still be killed.

Mars smirked.

Lion: I have been waiting for this for far too long.

Ram: If we must die, we die together. Let the final battle begin!

The Guardians got in a position to attack.

EXIT

END OF EPISODE 10

END OF SEASON 9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 2 2
The greatest thing in the world is a pure moment of a human-being finding out they are one of the greatest powers on earth. Sure you can say every on...
98.4K 2.2K 49
There 12 Zodiacs. They've been sent to Earth as its guardians, and must live human lives before they can. Before they left though, they lived with th...
2.9K 108 10
Plot twists, love lives, magical realms, and creatures, who are believed to have been myths. Take this journey with me, where we once again visit the...
2.6K 97 10
The tears shall fall, the battle will rise, the armies collide as lovers unite. The end is near as the journey is about to die. The horse shall rise...