EPISODE 7: TUNNEL OF BUBBLES

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. EARTH

MANSION

LEO'S ROOM

NIGHT

Aries and Taurus were with Leo as Aries told Leo of what had happened to Leanna and Boötes. Leo was sitting there with his head in his hands, devastated, trying to control himself.

Leo: In the end, he could not protect her, either.

Aries: I'm sorry for your loss, Leo.

Leo looked at Aries.

Leo: Sorry for which time? The first time your father took my sister to her death or for the second time for stopping and standing in my way to get my vengeance?

Aries kept quiet.

Taurus: You have every right to be angry, but don't take it out on any of us. We didn't want this to happen.

Leo: Taurus, you're so naïve.

Aries: I'm nothing like my father. If you think I'm going to allow vengeance and anger and hatred to rule the hearts of my creatures, then you're wrong!

Leo looked at Aries.

Aries: You're my friend, and I care about you far too much to let you be consumed by darkness. I'll stop you even if you don't let me, even if you end up hating me.

Aries walked out.

Leo: This isn't fair.

Taurus: Leo...

Leo: I should be allowed to get my revenge!

Taurus kept quiet.

Leo: He's being unreasonable.

Taurus: Aries doesn't want unnecessary blood to be shed.

Leo: Unnecessary?

Taurus kept quiet.

Leo: I lost my sister for the second time, and again, I still didn't even have the chance to say goodbye, to tell her how much she meant to me, how I yearn for her every day, how lonely I feel without her.

Taurus: There's a way for you to get your revenge.

Leo looked at Taurus.

Taurus: If you join me, Gemini, Sagittarius, and Virgo.

Leo: What?

Taurus: We're not going to support Aries to take the kingdom and split the tribes. We don't intend to take sides. We want to be equally respected not by our class but by our Guardianships. We don't want to be told what to do by Aries.