EPISODE 1: VIRGO'S AWAKENING

EDITED BY krissthetic

SEASON 9

SCENE 1

INT. UNKNOWN PLACE

UNKNOWN TIME

DARK UNKNOWN

Pisces was standing in front of the smirking Virgo.

Virgo: You have been calling out for me for sometime... Why is that?

Pisces: You're finally awake.

Virgo: That didn't answer my question.

Pisces: You know why you're here. Why ask questions when you know the answers?

Virgo smirked and pulled Pisces towards her. She put her hand on his head, taking out his energy. Pisces was looking at her with his eyes wide open, terrified as the energy was being pulled out. Scorpio looked at them with his eyes half-opened.

Virgo: I'll never help the backstabbing creatures that tossed me away like trash.

Pisces passed out as Virgo tossed him to the ground and went and kneeled in front of Scorpio. She grabbed his face and looked at him, smirking.

Virgo: My other half likes poison....I see. How disgusting...

She vanished.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET EARTH

MANSION

AQUARIUS'S ROOM

MORNING

Aquarius and Boötes were talking.

Boötes: I didn't mean to harm any of you. I hope you understand.

Aries walked in as Boötes looked at the prince. Boötes stood up.

Aries: You summoned me here?

Aquarius: Boötes has something to tell you.

Aries looked at Boötes as Boötes extended his hand. Aries looked at him.

Boötes: If something happens to me, please promise me that you'll take care of Messa.

Aries: Oh?

Boötes: Don't shake my hand if you're not going to protect her.

Aries looked at Boötes, and after a few seconds of hesitating, he shook Boötes's hand.

Boötes: Thank you, your majesty.

Out of nowhere, Boötes vanished in thin air as Aries and Aquarius looked at each other, puzzled. Boötes was standing in front of the Oracle in the eerie cave as he looked in horror. He saw Leanna tortured and tied up as the Oracle smirked.

EXIT

SCENE 3

INT. PLANET EARTH

MORNING

MANSION

TAURUS'S ROOM

Taurus was sitting in his room, holding items that belonged to Pisces and Scorpio, and the premonition started.

Taurus's Premonition: Inside the darkest place, he saw nothing. Scorpio and Pisces were lying on the ground, their energies being pulled out. They tried to stand up, but Pisces was killed first by an invisible sword as Scorpio followed.

Taurus snapped out of it as the cold sweat covered his face.

EXIT

SCENE 4

INT. PLANET STAR

EXT. IN FRONT OF THE TITANIUM TRIANGLE

UNKNOWN TIMES

Indus was hugging his two children as everyone was watched.

Venus: Indus, we're so incredibly happy for you.

Mars: Now, get out of the way so we can do our job.

He looked at the constellations with a deadly smirk.

Indus: My children and I will no longer be involved in this bloody meaningless war...

He grabbed his children and left.

Sagitta: Lepus...

Orion: No time for that, Sagitta. We have our Guardians to protect.

The invaders smirked.

Venus: Your tribes are gone, and we have something much more powerful than your Guardians.

The invaders looked at each other and smirked as Dorado looked at the constellations, worried.

EXIT

SCENE 5

INT. UNKNOWN PLACE

UNKNOWN TIME

DARK PLACE

Virgo was standing in the middle of the place where Pisces and Scorpio were lying. She walked and stood in front of Pisces. Pisces was lying with his eyes closed, unconscious. Alya appeared as Virgo looked at the queen of the Virgos.

Alya: I guess my doom is near.

Virgo smirked.

Virgo: What's the matter, mother? Don't you recognize me?

Alya: Of course I do. I spent all my life trying to make sure this side of yours is not awakened.

Virgo smirked.

Virgo: But you failed.

Alya: Yes, I underestimated Alesia's sad loneliness.

Virgo vanished.

                                                                                EXIT

END OF EPISODE 1