EPISODE 4: TEMPTING GEMINI

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

HOUSE OF THE GEMINI

UNKNOWN TIME

Virgo and Gemini were sitting face to face as Gemini was looking at her cautiously.

Gemini: Let me understand this correctly. You want me to join you and not Aries?

Virgo: That's correct.

Gemini: You want me to stab the king I'm vowed to protect with my existence to join someone like you, who doesn't wish to save our home?

Virgo: I never said that.

Gemini looked at her, confused.

Virgo: We'll save our home, but after that, I want you to align your loyalties with me and not the princes.

Gemini: Why would I do such a silly thing?

Virgo smirked.

Virgo: Because I'm more powerful than Aquarius and Aries combined.

Gemini kept quiet.

Gemini: And cunning.

Virgo: I don't wish to belong to any side. What's wrong with that?

Gemini kept quiet.

Virgo: Aries and Aquarius have to have a duel whether they wish or not. Therefore, we're going to have to choose sides. I don't wish to be on anyone's side. I want to be free, to be me.

Gemini kept quiet.

Virgo: I don't want to have to look at my friends and think of them as my foes. Tell me, Gemini, can you ever look at Capricorn as an enemy?

Gemini looked at Virgo and kept quiet.

Virgo: I know your strong sense of duty, but I also see the love you have for her.

Gemini: She's not my weakness. She's my strength.

Virgo: I didn't say she's your weakness.

Gemini kept quiet.

Virgo: Join me, Gemini

Gemini kept quiet.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. EARTH

MANSION

BATHROOM

NIGHT

Libra was looking at a pregnancy test.