Arianna Gilbert (Vampire Diar...

By coke137

Arianna Gilbert has felt like she's drowning ever since her parents died. People seem to think only her twin... More

Arianna Gilbert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Season 2------ Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Season 3------Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
----Sequel----

Chapter 58

27.9K 715 650
By coke137

I smile, rolling over in bed as I hear footsteps outside the door. Stefan leans against the doorframe, his eyebrows raised at me. “I see you and my brother had a good night.” he comments. 

“Yes we did.” Damon yells from the shower. 

I laugh, jumping out of bed, with only my bra and underwear on. Trust me, I would not be jumping out of bed naked with Stefan in the room. That would be really weird, and awkward. Just no.

I walk over to Damon’s dresser, pulling on a tank top and putting on a pair of dark jeans. I grab my jacket, slipping it on. I look at my reflection in the mirror, and frown, seeing my hair a ratted mess. I pull it back in a bun, really not wanting to deal with it. 

Damon walks out of the bathroom in only a towel, his hair still dripping wet. He smirks at me, wiggling his eyebrows. “Morning.” Damon greets his brother. 

“You two are late. We are supposed to meet Bonnie at the old witch house in 10 minutes.” Stefan sighs. 

“I’m ready to go, so only Damon is late.” I point out. 

“Relax brother, you don’t want your hair to fall out.” Damon teases, ignoring me. 

“Would you hurry up? We have work to do. You know Klaus isn’t gonna spontaneously self-destruct.” Stefan glares, obviously not in a good mood this morning. Guess he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. “Oh, and you two, mellow down, you’re both practically radiating this morning. I really don’t want to know how happy you guys are because you finally had sex again.”

“Don’t be mad Stefan. You might get a hook up again one day.” I wink. 

“Just hurry up.” he mutters. 

=============

“You didn’t say anything to Elena about the coffins right?” Stefan asks, as we head towards the witch house. 

“No, I said I wouldn’t.” Damon frowns. 

“I know what you said.” Stefan shrugs. 

“Then why are you asking?” Damon demands. 

“Because protecting the location of Klaus’ family is my number one priority right now. The fewer people that know the better.” Stefan says, and I swear I hear something. I hold my hand out, stopping them from walking further. There is definitely someone else here other than Bonnie. 

Damon looks around a little confused. “What?”

“I think one of Klaus’ goons is here.” I whisper, “Damon, go check downstairs.” Damon speeds off, no questions asked. Stefan and I quietly walk toward the house.

“Back door.” he mouths to me. I nod, stopping in front of the door. We wait for a few moments before a hybrid walks out the door. He stops when he sees us, surprise that we’re here. 

He snarls at us, his eyes glowing yellow. “That is not a very attractive face.” I comment, right as the guy lets out a cry of pain. He falls to the floor, Damon standing there with the hybrid’s heart in his hands. 

“These hybrids…” Damon sighs, throwing the heart on top of the guy, “…they’re really bringing the neighborhood down.”

===========

“You’re giving me a headache.” I complain as Damon continues to vampire bang the shovel against the one coffin that is locked up tight. Oh, you want to know something shitty? I’m not allowed in here alone because they think I’ll wake up Elijah. Which I just might if I get a chance. 

“You’re wasting your time, it won’t open.” Stefan sighs, done with the banging too. Apparently vampires can get headaches too. “Did you two bury the body?”

“Ew no. He buried it, and I supervised.” I smirk. 

“Any sign of our little hybrid buddies?” Damon asks. 

“Nope, just the dead one.” Stefan answers. 

“Alright, Klaus has six siblings. Rebekah is now with Klaus. There was one dead kid in the old world and one dead kid in the new world. Which leaves Elijah and two others, three sleeping Originals.” Damon gestures to the three coffins in front of him. “Four coffins, three Originals…so who is in the locked box?” Damon whispers, looking at the fourth one. 

“No idea, but whatever is in here Bonnie seems to think it’ll help us kill Klaus.” I shrug, “So the sooner she can get this thing open, the sooner we will know if she is right.”

“Well you’d think the spirits of a bunch of dead witches that could make a coffin invisible, that they would figure out how to open one!” Damon yells, and I think he thinks that the coffin will just pop open because he said that. “Fine. Don’t help.” Damon sighs when nothing happens. 

“You know, none of this is going to do us any good if Klaus’ hybrid friends find our hiding spot. Right? They need to go away.” Stefan states.

“Oh yeah, that’s a great idea Stefan. Why don’t you just ask him to pack a bag and take a long vacation while you’re at it. How about you keep the peace? Don’t draw attention to the very things we’re trying to hide.” Damon suggests sarcastically. 

“No, I’m not going to play defense when I have what Klaus wants. He does what I say or I dump his family to the bottom of the ocean.” Stefan glares. 

“Then he kills you, and everyone you know. Like I don’t know, me.” I argue, giving Stefan a warning look. He’s talking crazy. 

“No, he’s bluffing. His family means more to him than anything else.” Stefan says, and I swear he looks at me a little weird. 

“Are you sure about that?” Damon hisses. 

“Well I don’t know Damon, I guess there is only one way to find out right? Call his bluff.” Stefan smirks. 

“The only way to call someone’s bluff Stefan is to be willing to loose everything if you’re wrong.” I warn. 

Stefan gives me a grin, “I’m not calling his bluff Aria, you are.”

==============

I lean against the door, knowing that he can sense me. I have to admit, this mansion he’s building. It’s pretty damn impressive. My eyes drift over to the girl pushing Rebekah’s coffin away. Great. Klaus didn’t wake her up…

“I thought you and Stefan would have ditched town by now. I gave you tow your freedom, you could have gone anywhere.” Klaus says, acknowledging me finally. 

“I live here Klaus.” I shrug. 

“Well if we’re playing this game then, I was here first.” Klaus smirks slightly. 

“You know, I don’t like your hybrid friends very much. They’re ugly, and they’re everywhere. A girl has got to have some privacy. Plus they’re like fleas. So…I want them gone.” I smirk back, taking a few steps towards him. I’m saying exactly what Stefan told me. For some reason he thought I would have a better chance with Klaus. 

“Yeah well ah…I kind of like having them around.” Klaus responds, “You know I’m kind of hurt. I thought that I would free Stefan, and we would all pick up where we left off. Or at least I thought you would stick by my side.”

Klaus is so close to me I can practically feel his breath on my skin. He’s staring at me so intensely, I don’t know if he’s trying to compel me or not. “I’m drinking vervain now Klaus. You can’t compel me to do anything.”

Klaus rolls his eyes, “I thought we were friends Aria.”

“Friends don’t force friends to leave everything they know and kill people. You’re not my friend Klaus.” I glare. 

“Don’t act like you don’t like what I’ve turned you into love. You’re better this way, and you know it.” Klaus smirks. 

“I used to think I was better this way, I used to think you did me a favor. I don’t anymore Klaus. All I think now is that you’ve cursed me.” I say, fighting back tears. 

“If you think that love, why are you still wearing the necklace I gave you?” he asks, causing my hand to go up to the necklace I never take off. He’s right…if I truly thought what I said was true, I wouldn’t be wearing this. Klaus’ hand travels gently down my arm, “I know that you have feelings for me Aria. I can see it.”

I pull away from him, trying to regain my calm. “Don’t ever touch me like that again Klaus.” Klaus gives me a smile, not looking sorry at all. That pisses me off even more. “Get your hybrids out of Mystic Falls, or I will remove them myself.” I growl. 

“You see if your continue to threaten me love, I’m going to be forced to retaliate. Kill people, and it’ll get messy. Again.” Klaus warns, looking all smug with himself. 

“Do what you want, I don’t really care. Or you know what, maybe I do care. Maybe I care so much that I drop one of your siblings in the arctic.” I threaten. 

“Well maybe I’d be willing to loose one brother if it meant killing yours.” Klaus grins. Doesn’t he have a deal with Elena not to harm Jeremy?

“You’ve turned me into the monster I am today, so why don’t you try me Klaus. Take a chance.” I smirk, not backing down. 

“Is everything okay?” a girl asks, walking into the room. Hybrid. Great. 

“Everything is fine Mindy. Aria was just leaving after failing to make her point.” Klaus tells her, causing me to narrow my eyes at him. 

I quickly grab the blade on the work table next to me, swinging the blade and cutting off Mindy’s head. I grin over at Klaus’ shocked expression. “Well, one down. You might want to send the rest of them away before it gets…messy. Again.” I mock him before throwing the blade back onto the table, and sauntering out of the room. 

==============

My phone rings, and I sigh, setting my drink down. Seriously? Can’t I have a night off or something. “Hello?” I answer. 

“Aria, are you willing to do something for me?” Stefan asks, not even bothering to say hello. 

“Depends…” I trail off. 

“I want you to try and kill Elena.” Stefan states, causing my mouth to drop open. 

“Excuse me?” I demand.

“Think about, if Elena dies Klaus can’t make more hybrids. He knows how much you hate Elena right now, he might actually think you’ll kill her. Threatening him wasn’t enough, but threatening Elena. It’ll work.” Stefan insists. 

“And how do you want me to fake kill my sister?” I question. 

“I don’t care, just make Klaus believe it.” Stefan hangs up, the line going dead. 

I sit there for a moment, debating whether I should do this or not. If Klaus doesn’t stop me, I might just have to kill my own sister….he’ll stop me though. I trust Stefan, if he thinks this will work, then I have to too. I have to take the risk. 

I speed out of the house, running as fast as I can to the graveyard. Bonnie told me something about how they were going to go there for Caroline. I don’t really care about the details right now. 

I hear Matt and Elena near the Fell cellar, and speed off toward them. I stop when I see Matt and Elena standing there, joking around with each other. They both actually look happy for once…

I push myself to speed over to Matt, throwing him into the wall. Good. I knocked him out. I wrap my hand around Elena’s mouth, making sure she doesn’t scream. The last thing I need is Caroline running over here and starting a fight. 

Elena looks at me terrified, and I stare back at her with a crazy glint in my eyes. 

Time to really get crazy…

==========

I speed down the road in Stefan’s red Porsche that was sitting in the garage. I had to knock Elena out for a little bit, so I could run back to the Salvatore house and grab the car. It was a lot of work. Stefan better be happy about this. 

“What are you doing Aria?” Elena demands, sounding majorly pissed off. She looks down when her phone starts ringing, Damon’s called ID popping up. I swipe it from her hands. 

“Hello Damon. She’s a little busy right now.” I answer, angry that Damon is calling her. 

“Why do you have Elena’s phone?” Damon probably frowns. 

“Stefan and I are making our next move. Let me ask you something, what’s Klaus going to do if he can’t make anymore hybrids?” I smirk, looking over at Elena. 

Elena finally starts to get it, “What?” she whispers.

“Aria, don’t do this. We were finally good again, don’t-“

“If me threatening Elena bothers you so much then maybe we shouldn’t be good anymore. Not like it lasted long anyways. It never does.” I growl, before rolling down the window, and throwing the phone out. 

“What are you doing?!” Elena yells panicked, “Aria, let me out of this car. Aria?! Do you hear me?!”

“Yes I hear you Elena, so please, shut up.” I command, keeping my eyes on the road. 

“So what’s the plan Aria? What’s the big move you and Stefan are making?” Elena glares, being quiet for a whole zero seconds there. 

“We took his family to make him suffer, I’m not going to let Klaus’ hybrids become a problem.” I explain. 

“Then what are you going to do huh? Are you going to lock me in some cave and keep me hostage?” Elena questions. 

I look over at her, hoping I look pretty threatening right now. “Maybe I’ll just turn you into a vampire.”

“Stop the car Aria.” Elena commands, and when I don’t respond, she practically screams, “Stop the car Aria!” Ah, no. That would defeat me point.

I pull out my phone, dialing Klaus’ number. I set the phone on the dashboard, Klaus answering immediately. “Ah Aria love, so nice to hear your voice.”

“Tell your hybrids to get out of town Klaus.” I say, pushing the gas pedal harder. I’m going about 115 right now. I feel pretty badass. 

“That’s not going to happen until I get my coffins back.” Klaus replies calmly. 

I let out a little laugh, “Okay well then, I’m going to drive your blood source off Wikery Bridge.” I know, it’s kind of ironic. Elena and I went over Wikery Bridge when our parents died in that crash, now I’m threatening to do it again. 

“I don’t believe you Aria, you won’t kill her. She’s your sister.” Klaus says.

I bite into my wrist, letting go of the wheel, and shoving it into Elena’s mouth.  She chokes down the blood, frantically fighting against me. I let go of her, grabbing the wheel again. She coughs a few times, blood on her lips. 

“What are you doing?” Elena exclaims. 

“What’s going on?” Klaus worries from the other end. 

“I just fed her my blood. No more hybrids if she’s a vampire.” I grin, pressing the gas once again even harder. 

“I don’t believe you’ll do it.” Klaus states. 

“Really? Try me. Cause your coffins are next to go.” I seethe, shifting into a faster gear, causing the car to jerk. Elena cries out, her head bouncing against the seat. Wikery Bridge is in front of us now. “Say goodbye to your family Klaus.”

“Aria! Aria slow down! Aria, stop it!” Elena screams frantically, the bridge getting closer.

“Fine I’ll send them away, you win.” Klaus says, but I still don't’ stop the car. I think I’m going 150 now, it’s pretty cool. 

“Aria! Aria stop it!” Elena cries, when I don’t slow down any. 

“Stop the car Aria.” I hear Klaus command. I smirk, slamming down on the breaks. Elena screams as the tires screech, smoke coming off them. The car comes to a stop, Elena gasping from the passenger seat. 

She looks over at me with disgust, getting out of the car. Wonderful, I have to deal with this now. 

I follow her out of the car, “Elena. Elena get back in the car.” I sigh. 

“Stay away from me.” she warns, continuing to walk away from me. 

“Elena get back here.” I growl. 

She spins around, tears streaming down her face. “How could you? Our parents died on this bridge, we almost died…how could you do this Aria?”

“Look he had to believe that I would do it. Your fear sold it.” I explain, actually feeling bad. 

“What if he hadn’t?” Elena cries.

“He did.” I respond. 

“Well what if he hadn’t?!” she questions, her voice rising. 

“He did Elena! He backed down! He has a weakness, if we know his weakness we can destroy him!” I yell, my voice cracking.

“After everything, that’s what matters? Destroying Klaus?” she whispers, turning her back to me. 

I stare at her for a few moments, “It’s all I have left now.”

Elena spins back around, “You had Damon! You had me! Both you and Stefan.”

“I lost both you and Damon the second I left town. The second Klaus made me into a monster. You just haven’t admitted it yet. Neither has Damon.” I say, feeling a few tears run down my cheek. It’s true. I did loose Damon when I became what I am now. Stefan lost Elena too. 

“Is that what you’re doing? Trying to make everyone hate you?” Elena asks. 

“I don’t care what anyone thinks about me.” I lie, starting to walk back towards the car. 

“I know it hurts you Aria. Making the people you love hate you. Don’t act like it doesn’t.” Elena argues. 

I close my eyes for a second, “Maybe I should make it stop hurting then.”

“No, don’t. You need to feel that hurt Aria. It’s the only thing that can bring you back.” Elena insists. 

“Nothing can bring me back anymore Elena. I’m sorry but…your sister, she’s dead.” I state before getting back into the car. I press the gas pedal speeding away from Elena, off the bridge I hate so much. 

I drive a few miles before I stop the car again, stumbling out. I lean against the car, trying to fight the sobs that are working there way up. I can’t do this anymore. I can’t keep feeling like this.

Turn it off

A voice whispers in my head, but I push it back. I won’t turn off my humanity. I can’t. 

I let out a sob, sliding down the car onto the road. I scream as loud as I can, just wanting to get it out. My phone buzzes, and I look up, seeing a text from…Klaus.

I pick up the phone, my hand shaking when I open the message. I bite my lip to keep from screaming again. I stare at the phone in shock for a few moments, not knowing what to do.

I throw the phone as hard as I can at the tree next to the road. It shatters, the pieces falling down to the floor.  “I hate you!” I sob, as the message burns itself into my mind. It was a photo.

Of Damon and Elena kissing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 2.3K 52
@quokkasung started following you ! - @quokkasung: hey! >:( @leethink: ? @quokkasung: no follow back? :< @leethink: i'm- in which an anxious and inse...
31.1K 537 20
-"Do you pull bitches?"- -"What??"- -"Well your middle name is Tate so I just assumed..."- -"Alright motherfucker."-
63.8K 896 25
*second book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* It all came down to that day I was stabbed. The day I walked onto 'Underground' land and was found hard...
20.3K 686 26
❝She had nothing but cruel intentions.❞ marvel cinematic universe pre mcu - post captain america: civil war plot by @tinkertaydust oc centric ft. bu...