Invisible Golden Thread

Von _Chaaru_

Impressive 🏅 #1 on Imagination {constantly for 1 month} #1 on Ashwin #1 on Cookwithcomali #1 on tvshow #1... Mehr

Try Something New..?🤔
Introvert Fear😑
Off To Mumbai👋
First Call 📲
An Unnamed Bond💞
Style her😍
Mesmerizing Beauty❤😍
Trailer Cut ❤️
The Unbearable Pain😪
First Try of Confession 🤞
On Camera 🎥
First Move🥰😉
The Real Nithya😍
Trailer Cut
His Strong Pillar❤️
The Warmth of Love
The Hug😍
Rowdy Don😁
Trailer Cut
Focused...❤️
A Selfie🤭
A New Entry 🤐
Tensed...😔
Impressing Nithya
Sweet dish❤️
Love War🤜🤛
Sweet n Sour❤️
The break🤞
The Drift💔
Track set 😉
Out of the Box😆
Battle continues.... 😵💜
The unexpected 💜
Let's Chat 🤞
The Break Down💔
Confessed💜💜
Decision Making🤞
Homely Chat💜
Official Membership💜
Soulmates 💜
Ma.... 💜
Sacred Thread😍
Preperation On😍
Grand Finale is Up🤩
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Finale Part 3
Many More Returns 😍💜
Final Moments 💜❤️
The Night 💜
The Paradise💜
The Juncture💜
Embrace💜
Approved ❤️💜
The Future 💜
Tested 💔🥺
She Deserves... 💜🥺
Everything Purple💜
Gratitude Note
Hey Fam😍
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT💜
CONTEST ALERT ✍️
FINAL CALL
CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY

Sweet Gesture💝

4K 283 131
Von _Chaaru_

Gautham continued to get closer to her. Nithya was shivering out of his immediate changeover. Drops of Sweat were visible in her forehead. He waited and looked her closely. The cute lil nose is what he always like to pinch.... Her cheeks that resembles his bunny carrot dish😉 He pulled out one strand of hair and put into her face. It tickles her but he didn't left her hands and also he hold it tighter. She was enjoying the way he plays with her hair all the time.

"Ungalukk dhideenu ennaachnge..."

(What happened to you all of a sudden)

Nithya adjusted her voice and asked.

"Chumma ene kalaychelle... Atha unne koncham bayampuduthalamnu nenache..."

(You teased me and I thought to scare you)

"Aama... Enmela ivloo urimayellam eppothilerunth edukka aarambichitte..."

(Okaay... When did you started to have this much rights on me)

"Sorry madam.. Koncham limit cross panneetenu theriyum.... He stopped midway, lower his voice into husky tone, came right infront of her face as if she could feel his breath. "Athaa.... Neeyachulle... Urimayedukkalam..."
He stammered while completing the sentence. Her eyes got wet soon. Happy tears....!!!!! 😭😍

(Sorry madam, I know I crossed the limit. But.... Its you na.... I can have the rights)

He saw the glow in her eyes and a tiny teardrop that is about to fall down is waiting in her eyelashes. He blew lightly to her eyes... She closed the eyelids and allowed the teardrop to travel freely through her cheeks. Gautham gently released the grip in her hands and moved back..

"Vaa ulla polam... He turned to walk but stopped and said... Appadiye antha director sirkk autograph kodukkurenu solli ene verupethidathe..."

(Come let's get inside. And one more thing... Don't make me annoy again by giving autographs to that director 'sir')

Nithya was clueless about him.

"Ungale purinchikkirathukulla enakk 60 vayasaayidum.. Ana ethaach propera solluvenanu ketta athum pannamaatte... Nammaley pinnadi suthuvom apo sir vilagi pokum... Positivea ethum sollamaatta... Aana dhideenu vanth rumba romantic hero aa maaridra.. Naleyk ithemaari naa pona 5km thalli poyidum... Ennappaa ivaru..."

(I'll become a 60 years old lady when I completed understanding you. You'll never told anything properly. If I go behind him, he'll keep the distance. But all of a sudden will change to a romantic hero. If I go just like this tomorrow, he'll again start to maintain distance )

"Madam koncham akkaraya thittalam. Mindvoice sathama kettuch..."

(You can scold me with lil bit of love. Your mindvoice is loud)

"Yaaru sonna mindvoicenu.... Naa unmaile ungala thittinath tha..." 😆

(Who said it's mindvoice. I actually scolded you in real)

Nithya laughed out loud and ran into the hall. They completed the day's shooting. Gautham called her mom and assured that he'll drop her at home safely. So they drove back to her home.

"Unakk 2m followers aagapokuth le..."

(You're gonna reach 2m followers right...?)

"Aamange.... Rumbaaa happyaaarukk..." 🥰

(Yes.... I'm so happy)

"Ellarum unne ipove wish panna aarambichittalle..."

(Many people already started wishing you right..)

"Haa... Inum just 1k pothum,2m aagum...athaa ellarum wish panna aarambhichitta..."

(Yeah... Its just a 1k more people for 2m. That's why everyone is wishing)

"Okay.... Naa enna vangitharanum unakk..."

(Okay what should I gift you..)

"Caakeuuuuhhhhh..😋😋 "

"Okay deal..😍"

They both reached her home. Gautham too went inside. Her parents were there. They served him tea and asked about the shoot details, his upcoming projects and all.

"Amma appa ellam oorle eppadiyirukka... Nallarukaara.."

(How your parents are doing at home)

"Aahh avanga ellaam rumba nallarukk.."

(Yeah they're doing fine)

"Oru vaatti koopidu inge... Pakkalamle..."

(Just invite them here. We can see na...)

Nithya and Gautham immediately looked each other. Was this an unofficial indirect approval for their relationship...??? 😘🥰🥰😘 They both thought and felt shy.

"Sure... Naa solleerke varanumnu..."

(Yeah I've said them to come)

They had some more chats and Gautham reached back to his room. He was constantly checking on Nithya's account and went to freshen up.

"Free aanathukkappuram video call pannu...Koncham pesanum..."

(Let's have a video call once you are free)

Nithya was actually sitting idle there. She got his text and suddenly washed her face, changed the dress and applied some face cream along with a pinkish lip balm. She combed her hair and made a low ponytail. She took the phone and video called him.

"Hey... Fresh aayitiya.."

(Hey you got freshen up)

"Amange... Yen video call ellam.. Ipo thaane pone..."

(Yup... But why video call. You went just now only na)

"Illa oru vishayam sollanum.. Annikk naa Bombay shoot mudichit vanthathukkappuram namma show shoot poneleya.... Annikk nee eduthit vantha unnoda antha purple bag enga...?"

(No I want to say something. You brought a purple bag to the show set on the shoot right after I came from Bombay.. Where is it..?)

"Ath inge engeyoo irukk... Naa athukkappuram antha bag edukala.."

(Its somewhere here. I haven't taken it anymore)

"Theriyum... Ipo ath search panniparu..."

(I know.. Search it and find)

She placed the phone in her table and start searching the bag. She atlast found it from her dressing table drawer.

"Kedachittaa...."🤩

(You got it..?)

"Okay open pannu.."

(Then open it)

"Panneeettee...."

(I opened it)

"Athukkulla oru chinna zip irukkum paaru..."

(There's a small zip over there.)

"Aaah irukkk....😲 ungalukk eppadi theryum... Naa koode ipo thaan pakure.."

(Heyyy I haven't noticed this yet. How did you find it)

"Ellam theryum.. Athukkulle chinna oru wrapped box irukkum... Ath open pannipaaru..." 💝

(I know everything. There'll be a wrapped box inside. Open it)

Nithya couldn't hold her excitement. She found a small box-like thing is wrapped in a gift paper. She,without wasting a second,opened it. It was a beautiful handmade slambook. Its binded in wooden colour silk paper, the papers inside were thick but has some aesthetic drawings. The book has a thread that hangs down as a papermark. At the end of the thread,it has a snowman attached to it... (Kulukulu💞) Nithya was admiring the beauty of the book

"Hello, athukkulle irukura pages koncham paarunge... "

(Hey just take look on the pages inside)

Nithya opened its pages one by one. First few pages were empty. And then she saw a signature with some wordings.

To the beautiful person who has a beautiful voice and an even more beautiful character, May you reach all the heights Nithya.

With Love.
Shreya Ghoshal 💞

Nithya has gone out of her mind.😲😲😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩😲😲 Gautham on the other side was witnessing all her facial expressions. The way she opened the book and carefully unwrapped the gift paper,how she admired all the little things of the book,the way she adorably smile at the miniature snowman and her amazed expression to see her mooost moooost favorite person's autograph. She just looked to the phone screen.

"My small gift for you. Innum neraye heightskk nee pove.. Innum popular star aavue... Congratulations for your 2m Kulukulu"

(This is a small gift for you... You'll reach more heights. Achieve more popularity. Congratulations for your 2m kulukulu)

Nithya simply gazed into the screen motionless. She was confused whether to thank him for this super surprise or to get drown in the bliss for such a super autograph from her dream singer.

"Enna ma... Happy thaane... Ethaach sollu.."

(Hey what happened dear.. You okay right.. Tell me something )

"Enakk ungale nerile paakkanum... Ipo...❤️❤️"

(I want to see you.... Now...❤️)

She simply said.

"I'm coming.....😍". He promised💕

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My Dears,
As I promised, I've a Saturday update for you. Thank you for the unwavering support ❤️ Your comments make me overwhelmed 😍

And... Will you give a huge shoutout to our previous update and to this poor writer 😉😉because yesterday you read about Gautham's Possessiveness and Aswin lived the moment in today's episode....😍
Mission Accomplished 😆💪

Don't forget to comment your opinion about today's update because I really enjoyed writing this❤️

Love.
Chaaru✍️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

173K 3.2K 54
As I stand back up straight our eyes meet... "You..." I said and everyone looks back at to where I'm looking. She looks down and blushes. Planning t...
627K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
364K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
291K 26K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...