The Dark Pillar

By DemonLordDragonis

" A voice called out to me , Kill them all ... Kill every single demon that plagues this world . " a young bo... More

The Dark Blade
The Training / Final Selection Part 1
Final Selection Part 2
Bio
Crows Misfortune
Breath of Dark
Breath of Chaos
Dark Pillar
It begins
Human or Devil
Author note
Consequence
Temporary Owner ?
" I Am the Storm !"
Hitting 1 K reads + Announcement
Devil's arm?
Devils
New cover in the works
Upper moons / Akiko's sword training
A New Member/ Darkness
Underworld
Return
Douma
Special
Change of The Guard
#1 in Kimestunoyaiba
Trial
Training ( Somewhat ?)
Mugen Train Part 1
Mugen Train Part II
Mugen Train Part III
Special II
Dark and Sound // Upper Six
Offer
Trial // Drastic Measures
Akiko's Mission// Dark Slayer
2 years is nothing.
number 1 in kochoushinobu
The Beginning of The Hashira Training
Calm Before the Storm
It Begins.
Nero vs Akaza / That was quick?
Dimensional Battle / The End draws Closer
Dealing with the Devils
Character Images ( OC )
Major Changes to Dark Pillar Story !

Hatred or Something Else..

495 17 3
By DemonLordDragonis

It's been several days since Nero's return from his long trip . He's currently inside the butterfly estate sitting with Kanae and Akiko as they enjoy the peace and quiet .

Kanae : I still can't believe that you ended up in the Demon World .... A place not many people want to end up when they die .

Nero : You're telling me , I still can't believe 2 years have passed and Akiko Joined the Demon Slayers .

Nero looked over at Akiko who is currently reading the Book about Night Breathing. Kanae smiled.

Kanae : Well she has a decent role model to look up to . plus it's like you said , she wants to help those that won't suffer the same fate as hers.

Nero was about to lay down until a caw sound was heard . He looked over and Chronos Came flying in and landed on his chest .

Nero: Hey, Chronos got a mission for me or is this just a visit ?

Chronos: Nero , you have a mission ! a very powerful demon has been sighted in a nearby town! You are to depart Immediately!

Chronos then turned his attention towards Kanae.

Kanae : You are to provide support for this mission Kanae Kocho !

She simply nodded , as Chronos began flapping his wings he flew further into the estate.

Shinobu: OWWW!

Chronos: Shinobu Kocho , you are to provide support for Nero in this mission! Start getting ready !

As Chronos flew out , Nero and Kanae laughed at the bit of Comedy that happened in the estate.

As Nero got up , he looked towards Akiko .

Nero: Akiko , guard the estate while we're away .

Akiko only nodded , not really paying attention to what Nero had just said.

As he exits the estate, he leaned against the doorway waiting for Kanae and Shinobu.

Nero: I wonder if it's a devil if they needed Kanae and Shinobu to come with.. Or is the demon that powerful just like Akaza and that other one?

As Nero ponders at the thought Kanae and Shinobu arrived .

Kanae : Ready?

Nero pulled out of his thoughts , looked over at the two and nodded .

Nero: Ready.

They leave to head for their destination.

< TimeSkip , Arriving outside of the area>

Arriving outside the area where the demon was supposed to be , Nero remained on the roof tops. As Kanae and Shinobu look around the town , Nero kept jumping from one roof top to another.

Nero: The mission states this demon likes woman , he doesn't eat men . It just kills them , but the woman ..why's that ?

As Nero kept jumping , he noticed Kanae entered a store .

Nero (Thought) : Why did she enter that store ?

Jumping down from the roof , he quickly makes his way to the store. He covers Yamato with his Haori to avoid any suspicions. As he enters the store , he ended up getting a strong smell of the wisteria.

Nero: A wisteria house ? No, what is this place?

Someone arrived to greet Nero as a customer .

Worker : Ahhh another guest , welcome welcome please come in, come in . I have flowers from my homeland far away from here .

Nero looked at the man .

Nero: You're not a typical flower merchant , I can tell you that ..

The man only laughed at what Nero just said .

Worker : I can assure you , these flowers are from my homeland. This one right here is a rather unique case .

The worker pointed towards a flower , Nero instantly recognized it .

Nero : A rose ?

Worker : Yes , but you see not just any rose . This is the rare black rose , well more dark purple than black , but still a black rose . If you're interested I can sell it to you ?

Nero looked at the flower , admiring its beauty.

Nero: Is this the only one ?

The worker nodded his head .

Worker : Sadly yes , it's almost impossible to grow a rose like this anywhere . Even in my homeland , it's impossible . That's why its a rare flower among others.

Nero , reached in his Haori to grab some money . The man leaned over and noticed Yamato hidden underneath. The man's eye widen and quickly gazed at Nero .

Worker : Yamato ...

Nero heard the man , looked at him .

Nero: The sword not for trade .

The worker quickly approached the doorway and peaked outside , seeing if anyone is around. He grabs and closes the door .

Worker : I know this is weird but, Yamato is a legend in my homeland ... the blade that can cut through anything..

Hearing what the merchant just said , Nero slowly went to grab Yamato.

Worker : No, no I mean no threat sir. But , my family has been in what you call a state of service to the wielder of Yamato . You can say that and I have eyes everywhere from these lands all the way to my homeland.

Nero : Who are you ?

The worker only looked at him.

Worker : My name is long forgotten , a man who lived a long and cursed life I will say that. However I can say this , Yamato can kill Muzan when given the chance...

Neros Eyes widen as the worker mentioned Muzan's Name.

Nero : I'll buy the rose ... here .

Placing the money on the counter , the worker took the money and placed it in a box . Nero picked up the rose , shortly after picking it up Kanae arrived with a small pouch in her hand. Her eyes widened seeing Nero .

Kanae : Nero , what are you doing here ?

Nero turned and looked at her .

Nero: Waiting on you , remember were on a mission .

Kanae gave a pout expression .

Kanae: I know , I know . However I got this just in case .

She lifts up the pouch showing Nero and on the side it has the Kanji for Wisteria.

Kanae: A wisteria pouch , should we end up finding a target alive and well before the demon gets to them. Then We give them this to protect them.

Nero approached her and looked at the bag .

Nero : If the demon hasn't killed anyone that is .

Kanae noticed A flower in Nero's hand. She gave a confused look .

Kanae : Is that the black rose ?

Nero offered it to her . Before he said anything the merchant began yelling .

Worker : AHHHH your scaring away my customers , go shoo go away !

Pushing the two out of the shop , Nero and Kanae were shocked at what happened. Nero then spoke up.

Nero : Why don't we go somewhere private ? Up on that roof?

Kanae only nodded and they both left to go to the roof Nero pointed to overlooking the entire town. Once they arrived , they sat down on the edge of the roof letting their legs hang over.

Nero : Anyway before I was interrupted , Yeah this is the Black Rose ... here .

He offered the flower to her again , this time she grabbed it gently . Admiring the elegance of the flower .

Kanae : They say this flower can represent one-of-two things .. A passionate love or a deep-seated hatred . So what does it mean Nero ?

Nero gently took the flower and placed it on the side of her head.

Nero : Kanae , you should know that answer by now ... if I hated you then I would have been gone a lot longer.

Kanae blushed slightly and looked away towards the busy streets .

Kanae : You know , when you disappeared . I hurried over to the area you were last sighted , granted I got in trouble for it later . I kept searching for you , day after day after day.

She grabbed her demon slayer uniform and clenched it tightly. As Nero sat there silently listening to what she had to say.

Kanae : I guess what I'm trying to say is .....

She placed her hand on her chest and clenched her hand.

Kanae ( Thought ): I can do this ... I can do this .

Kanae : Nero... W-What I'm trying to say is... I

She stops again holding her chest even tighter.

Kanae's (Thoughts) : Why is this so hard all of a sudden ?

Nero placed Yamato on the side next to him .

Nero: Kanae .... When this mission is over ... I wanna tell you something . ..

She looked at him with a surprised look . She smiled and nodded at his request.

Kanae's ( Thoughts ) : I have to live through this mission ...no matter what .

After waiting for night to arrive . Nero looked over at Kanae.

Nero : I'll go in , you strike when there's an opening.

He grabs Yamato and slides off the roof and free falls down. Kanae jumps down following behind.

Somewhere in the dark alleyway . Shinobu was running looking for her sister and Nero .

Shinobu : Dammit , where did those two go ?

As she turned the corner , she immediately got a smell of blood in the air.

Shinobu : Blood ? B-but from where ?

As She looks around trying to find the source . Behind her a figure blending in with the shadows eyed her .

???: A fine prey if I do say so myself . Young Female probably very good too.

As the figure slowly began to approach Shinobu . Reaching out their hand towards her .

???: Shinobu Duck !

A voice calls out to her, as she lowers herself to the ground . A pink blade flashed before the figures hand slicing it clean off. Shinobu looks up and finds Kanae with her weapon pointed towards the shadow .

Kanae : Come out demon !

Her tone was horrifying , Shinobu looked towards the shadows and to her surprise . A man emerged from the shadows.

???: I must admit, for you to figure out that I'm a demon .

The demon was a young man with golden blonde hair.

( I'm not really gonna describe this guy.. For many reasons. )

Kanae : Attacking from behind is one thing , but to attack my sister . ...

Kanae got into her stance .

Kanae : is asking for a thousand deaths..

???: Well , I hate to break it to you.. But .

The demon pulled out two golden fans , opened one in front of his face covering his mouth . Kanae looked into the demon's eyes and noticed the words " Upper " and " Two" .

Kanae ( Thoughts) : Upper moon two ? Nero where are you ?

???: Well How about introductions , you may call me Douma Upper moon Two and you are ?

Kanae remained silent , quickly gazing around the nearby rooftops . Douma noticed this and waved his fans.

Douma : { Blood Demon Art :Cryokinesis}

Using a blood demon art , Ice particles filled the surrounding area . Kanae's eyes widened , not knowing how deadly this technique could be .

Kanae: Shinobu RUN!

After issuing an order to her sister, they both began to run away. Douma smiled, swinging his fan in their direction.

Douma: I can't let me prey get away now can I ?

As they ran away , Kanae kept looking back towards Douma making sure he wasn't following them .

Kanae ( Thoughts ): Why isn't he following us ?

Kanae looked over at the rooftops . Her eyes widened , seeing a shadowy figure moving quickly approaching Douma.

Kanae: Finally , what took him ?

Douma was about to swing his fan again to spread the Particles even further . Until his eyes caught something moving in very fast. The Figure pulled out their weapon and severed Douma's arms as he slid past him , Douma only smiled at this new development.

Douma: Now this is a feeling I haven't felt in a long time , to think I'd be in the presence of Yamato !

As his arms slowly regenerated , Nero turned around and looked at Douma.

Nero: I purposely missed your neck , I just wanted to let you know who you're up against....

As Nero Sheathed Yamato, Douma's arms fully recovered . Keeping his eyes on his target , Nero inhaled some of the particles .

Nero : Breath of D- ( Coughs up blood )

As he inhaled too much of the Particles in the air , causing him unable to perform his breaths .

Douma : Ohhh, you breathed too much in ....

Nero fell down to his knees as he kept coughing up blood. He covered his mouth , as he did he looked at Douma. He gripps Yamato and used it to help himself up.

Nero : (Cough ) .... I will not fall ( Cough ) .

As he coughs blood covers the front of his uniform. Kanae looked in horror at what's happening.

Kanae (Thought) : That's demon blood art , it makes us unable to use our breaths?!

Douma turned slightly and looked towards Kanae .

Douma : Now stay where you are , missy !

As Douma swings his fans around , A dome of Ice has formed around Kanae , Nero and Douma. Blocking Shinobu out , as the dome formed . Shinobu slammed her hand against the hardened Ice. Inside , Nero stared down Douma . Kanae holds her weapon with boths hands , waiting for Nero to give the signal . Douma turning his attention back towards Nero .....

Nero ( Demonic Tone ) : Your Finished ...

As soon as he says that , both him and Kanae charge in towards Douma 

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19 is Done ! Everything Belongs to THeir Rightful Owners .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.2K 106
A child all alone full of a world of demons after tradegy struck until...... If Y/n was in her original world!! Tribute to my other story "Silence"! ...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➡ Completed! Β© 𝚊 πš’ πš› πš’ 𝚜 πš› 𝚊 πš’ πš— 𝚜 β–Έ Published: Apr 08, 2020 β–Έ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
504K 24.9K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
869 55 7
A long line of Samurai has led to a young man, Y/N L/N. Hailing from a small village, he trains day after day to become a great swordsman, like his f...