Rollercoaster (Sequel to "So...

By RoseFarihaHarvestar

[ COMPLETED BOOK!] (The next part to So We Meet Again?) Bianca leaves Bradford after meeting up with Zayn and... More

Author's note and Acknowlegements
Chapter 1~ Regrets, Mistakes, they're Memories Made.
Chapter 2~ Speechless.
Chapter 3~ Big Steps to Little Things.
Chapter 4~ Live While We Are Young... for Now!
Chapter 5~ Countdown.
Chapter 6~ For the Better or for the Worst.
Chapter 7~ Remembering my Summer Love.
Chapter 8~ To Wave a Farewell.
Chapter 9~ The Warm Welcome turns Ugly.
Chapter 10~ Double Faces.
Chapter 11~ Tortured.
Chapter 12~ Scars of Pain and the Unexpected.
Chapter 13~ Wedding Woes.
Chapter 15~ Hazel eyes.
Chapter 16~Give me Love.
Additional Chapter to Chapter 16~ Give me Love (Zayn's P.O.V)
Chapter 17~ Good News and Bad News.
Chapter18~ Missing Pieces.
Chapter 19~ Shocked!
Chapter 20~ Related.
Chapter 21~ The B-M Plan.
Chapter 22~ The B-M Plan Continues.
Chapter 23~ The Gathering.
Chapter 24~ Finding Her.
Chapter 25~ The Truth to it All.
Chapter 26~ The Murder's Wife.
Chapter 27~ Forget the Past, Spend the Present, and Live for the Future.
Chapter 28~ Meeting Her.
Chapter 29~ Beautiful Disaster.
Author's note!
Chapter 30~For Every Action There is a Reaction!
Chapter 31~ One Weeks Time.
Chapter 32~ London.
Chapter 33~ Bradford and Memories.
Author's Note!
Chapter 34~ New Lives, Recollected.
Author's Note
Chapter 35~ Rollercoaster

Chapter 14~Surprises and Much more.

4.1K 76 55
By RoseFarihaHarvestar

I brought my knees close to me and sob . I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to be pregnant with a rapist's bastard. Fuck my life, I thought. Fuck my life! Mia came in. 

"Bianca, have you deci------- what's wrong honey?" she asked. 

I wiped my tears with my sleeve. 

"Nothing, I'm just crying for joy," I lied to her.

She came and sat beside me. She reached over my shoulder and pulled me close to her. 

"I know you're nervous, but it'll all past, trust me," she assured me and kissed my forehead. I nodded. 

"Maybe you're right," I softly replied. 

"Ok, so have you decided which dress you would wear for the ceremony?" Mia asked as she lifted herself off the bed. I got up and pulled out a red dress, with gold embroider all over it, and a zig zag string pattern on the back which will expose patches of my back from my closet. 

"Here, " I handed it to her, "see for yourself, if you like it." She unfolded the dress. Her eyes widen in surprise. 

"WOW! It's beautiful! You have great taste in fashion," she complimented. 

"Thank you," I responded. She walked away closing the door behind her. 

Now, on top of my wedding I have to worry about whose baby I'm pregnant with; Zain or Zayn Malik. I highly doubt that I'm pregnant with Zayn's baby because we only had that one night together but that was nothing. The days I spent with Zain and his rape game was enough to make me carry his baby. Well, this whole pregnancy thing was a huge surprise for me. I hope I don't have anymore surprises. 

As I put my dress back in my closet, my cell phone started to blow up with a familiar ring tone. The same ring tone that would ring when... ALEESHA! I nearly had a heart attack and fell on my knees. I ran to my phone, which lay on the bed beside my laptop. I jumped on my bed and picked it up. 

"Hello, Aleesha," I answered panting heavily. 

"Hahahahaha, Bianca, hey,  how are you?" she said. I couldn't hear her voice properly because something in the background was drowning her voice. 

"Aleesha, what happened to you?! I mean I know what you did, but vas happenin!!!" I exclaimed in excitement. Boy, I haven't spoken to Aleesha for ages. I think she was the missing piece of my life puzzle that I needed in order to be strong. 

"Hahahaha, that's alright Bianca, nothing much. I'm back in Toronto. I landed yesterday and I wanted you to be the first one to know that I'm here," she explained. My eyes widen in happiness. 

"YOU ARE! OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE JUST IN TIME FOR MY WEDDING!" I told her. I was practically hopping up and down in my seat. 

"Yes, I am. Just for you. It's nice to be back you know." 

"Yes, it sure is. Can we meet somewhere. I have so much to tell you," I asked. 

"Sure, where?" 

"Um...... tonight, at Tim Hortons on Donmills and Steeles," I said. 

"Sure, tonight. Would 8:00pm be alright?" she asked. 

"Yes, then see you at 8 pm, my friend," I confirmed. 

"Ok then, bye!" she replied. 

"Bye!" I responded as I hung up. CLICK!

I squealed in excitement under my breath. I lay my bed upside down. My hair flowing all over the floor. I placed my hands on my lower abdomen in a v-shape. I'm carrying a baby; but whose baby? I do not know. I breathed in and let it out. 

All of a sudden, my pesky fiance barged into my room. I hastily flipped over on my bum. 

"What do you want?" I questioned sternly. I wasn't too happy to see him. 

"Nothing, just checking up on you. How are you?" he asked hoarsely as he came and plopped himself beside me. I stiffened. I moved a little away from him. The more I moved, the more he followed towards me. He planted a kiss on my cheeks. I flinched. 

"I'm better,now thank you," I replied uncomfortably. I got up when I noticed that I was at the edge of my bed. I stood near my window as the cold air wheezed and as snowflakes were trapped in the wraps of cold air which made imprints on my window glass that stayed on for 5 seconds and melted away as water. 

"Um.... the other day I saw a OB-gyn business card in your purse," he asked. I turned around furious. My eyes widen in fury. 

"What?! Why were you rummaging through my stuff without permission?! Haven't you heard of a word called privacy?!" I questioned angrily. My fists rolled, my eyes fired with rage. OH! I hate it when people go through my stuff without permission. It's my biggest pet peeve. 

"HEY! I'M YOUR FIANCE AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SLUT!" he roared. I leaped when he yelled at me. 

"Why are you shouting?" I asked softly to him. 

''SHUT UP! AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS! WHY DO YOU HAVE A OB-GYN CARD?! TELL ME!" He shouted. This time he spat on my face when he spoke. 

"I don't know why I have that," I lied. 

"Are you pregnant?" 

"What?"

"Are you pregnant?" 

"No... I mean..... fine, yes I am b---------" 

He intervened. 

"WHAT?! YOU ARE! I'm GOING TO BE A DADDY!" 

He picked me up and twirled me around. Boy! I haven't been twirled around for a long like this, but I wanted him to let me down. He seemed so happy but I had to tell him the ugly side of this surprise story. I kicked my feet and tried to push him away from me. He let me down on my feet. 

"We are gonna be parents! I'm so excited!" he remarked. He kissed me on my forehead. 

"But I have to tell you something else," I stated in the blue. 

"What is it?" 

"I may not be pregnant with your baby. I might be pregnant with someone else baby. I slept with someone once when I was in England but I was drunk. You might as well say it was a drunken mistake," I explained absent- mind. 

I could sense the rage and anger tension rising in the room. I saw Zain's eyes redden, fist curled, ears steaming. He walked towards me. I backed up to the wall. 

"WHAT?! YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE WHO?! THAT ZAYN MALIK GUY!" He yelled. I shrugged and nodded. 

"It was a drunken mistake," I pleaded softly. I was about to cry. He lifted his arm and punch the wall. I jolted from the impact. 

"YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE!" he bellowed. he pinned me to the wall, ripped my clothes off and punched me on my shoulders. Not only did he punch my shoulder, he took his belt out and whipped me with it on top of my fading scars and punched me some more. This time when I screamed for Mia and dad, he yanked out a piece of cloth from my shirt and wrapped it over my mouth. When he was about to punch my stomach where I held a baby in my womb, I covered it and put my hand out showing him that he's done enough damage to me. Tears pelted over my eyes and onto my cheeks. 

He stopped midway and shoved me on my bed. Lastly, he spat on me and stormed my room. He spat on me, I thought. I struggled to get up and get into an outfit for my meeting with my stepsister. I have a lot to tell her that's for sure. 

I changed into something comfortable. My body ached whenever I moved but I managed to get myself moving and to go down the stairs. As I was pivoting downstairs, Mia saw me. 

"Where are you going?" She asked. 

"Oh, I'm going to get something for my dress," I fibbed about my whereabouts.

"Ok, drive safe," she advised me. I limped out as quick as I possibly can. I drove as fast as I could. 

I parked in the mall's parking lot and went inside the Tim Hortons near it. I scanned the whole place to find her. I noticed someone with red auburn hair was waving at me. I squinted to see who it was and it was Aleesha! WOW! I couldn't believe that she changed so much. She use to have almost dark brown hair but now she changed it to auburn red, she also got a tan. I walked to her table. She got up and gave me a hug. It was nice to have my old friend and stepsister back to where she belongs. 

"Hi Bianca," she mumbled. 

"Hi Aleesha, I missed you," I said while I was taking a seat in front of her. 

"Same, Bi. So how are things? Have you finished your M.Sc?" she asked, as she started to stir sucrose in her coffee. 

"Well, things aren't going to well. Nope, they kicked me out," I replied. She looked as if she burnt her tongue after that. 

"What?! How did they kick you out? When? Tell me what happened? I missed so much, now I need to catch up on things."

She held my hands in hers. They felt warm. Our eyes met and I melted in guilt, stress and pain. My mouth quivered. 

"What's wrong, Bianca? Oh, do you want a french vanilla? Cause your shivering recklessly," she offered. I didn't move but stiffened. She took that as a yes. She got up and lined up by the ordering line. I regrouped all the events that happened to me these past 3 months or more; the truth of who my real parents are, my eviction from the University, rape cases, and the present. They are all surprises and so much more, nothing else. Aleesha came back with my drink. 

"Here," she handed it to me. I took a sip. 

"Surprises and so much more Aleesha," I huskily told her. 

"What? What's that suppose to mean?" she asked confused. 

"I have to tell you a lot. Are you ready to listen? Cause it's going to be a long even?" I reassured her. She nodded in fear, no more worrisome than fear. 

In a flat 45 minutes I retold her everything. The whole chunk of my past. She was stricken with fear, now. She couldn't move her lips. They were dry in awe. Aleesha licked her lips to talk. 

"And you are going to marry this monster?"

I nodded as I bite my lip. 

"You don't know if you are carrying his baby or Zayn's?" 

I nodded more still biting my lips and holding my breath. 'WOW!' is what she mouthed. 

"I hope it's Zayn's baby. Oh Aleesha, what am I going to do? Help me please," I pleaded. She grasped my hands in hers. She put her head down and shot up. She had tears overflowing her eyes.

"I'm surely gonna help you. My husband works in a-------------- " I cut her off. 

"YOU HAVE A HUSBAND! WHEN?!" I exclaimed. She blushed as she chuckled. 

"I got married a month ago. He's Puerto Rican. Bianca, I live in Puerto Rico, now. I've established a job, house, my whole life is there," she explained. 

"What do you do there?" 

"I'm a nurse, as promised. You know for kids."

"Oh, but why did you come back after all these months?"

"Well, I miss you and I want to see you," she stated, "plus it's a holiday for me."

"Oh, anyways, continue about how you are going to help me."

"So my husband is a travel agency and he can get you the earliest ticket to England. Also, by this Monday if you want. So that you wouldn't end up with that rapist for the rest of your life," she justified. 

"But that would be dishonor my family name!" I defended. 

"What?! No! Come on I did it! Here, I am! Strong and on my own. You see Bianca, sometimes you have to be disobedient with the ones you love in order to accomplish in life. I mean your parents aren't always going to be there when you need them. You have to be an independent women." 

Silence hung in the air. I tapped my fingers on the table. 

"You are right bu---------" 

she interrupted. 

"No 'buts'. ok. Look Bianca, go to England. Go to Zayn Malik. Your true destiny. The only person on Earth who would love you no matter what. You are always ending  up together then get separated but you find a way to end up together. Whatever it takes. I can tell that you still love him. Your mind might say you don't love him but in reality, your heart is telling you, that you still do. So do me a favor and go back to your true love and not the fake one," she lectured. 

Aleesha was right! Zayn is my true love. Who cares about parents. The ones that I've been living with have been filthy liars to me for the rest of my life. 

"You are right! I'm going to do it! FUCK LIFE HERE! I'm going to England!" I yelled quietly so the people around us won't hear. 

"That's the spirit! So I'll call my husband tonight and I'll phone you on your cell tomorrow, ok?" 

"Ok! Thanks sis," I thanked her. We got up. I pulled her to hug me. 

"AW! Anything for you," she mumbled under my scarf as she hugged me. 

We walked out the main door together. 

"You sure you don't wanna ride?" I offered. 

"Yah, I'm good. I'll take the cab. Man! It's nice to be back for the winter," she remarked as she rubbed her mittened hands together to create friction and heat. 

"Ok! Bye sis!"

"Bye Bianca! Take good care of yourself! OH! Also, another thing; don't tell mom that I'm in the area, because I ain't never coming back!" She shouted. 

"Alright!" 

I waved to her and she disappeared amongst the dark and light. I ignited the engine and listened to it purr. I smiled. Surprises and much more, I thought. Surprises and much more for sure, I said to myself and drove away. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! OUFF! This chapter is on fire! hahahahah Hope you all enjoyed it! Please don't forget to vote and comment plze, thanks! Also the next chapter your favourite character is gonna appear and will stay for a long time. (it's Zayn Malik)  Excited?!

Thanks for all the support guys! Love you all! Stay beautiful as you are. Listen to 1D everyday, and all night ( D.J Malik in DA HOUUUUSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Luv~ The Rose Malik :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 155 26
They had it all, which made it all too easy to lose it all. After an illegal relationship, and a whole lot of tragedy, and a new life for both of the...
1.1M 25.6K 31
He's found her. She's alive. But will their relationship turn out to be how they expected? Or will certain people get in the way? Maybe past troubles...
316 1 19
Louis Tomlinson and Evelin Horan. They met at Harry's birthday party. They fall deeply in love. "Why do bad things keep happening to me?" She asked...
1.1M 13.4K 42
Harry is horrified. He finds out his former girlfriend has died and left him with their 4 year old child he's just meeting. He has to find a way to d...