Yelena x Fem Reader (AOT)

By panxakee

Yelena x Fem Reader (Modern AU). Contains a lot of smut. They are in college. Ymir's your clingy ex, Yelena i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Final Chapter

Chapter 9

3.3K 92 139
By panxakee

This was your fault. Ohhhhh shit.

As soon as Levi or Zeke find out about it you're done.

Wait. Annie?

"Wait why was Annie under your bed?"

"Uh... Next question" Mikasa said awkwardly.

You look at both of them. "Armin? Does he know?"

They both looked at the ground awkwardly.

"Why would you guys do this? It's going to hurt him so much" You tried to avoid the topic of that picture, hoping they'd forget about it.

"I mean yeah, but we've been kind of drifting and I've been meaning to break it off with him" Annie replied.

Your thoughts went back to before, when you asked Armin how Annie was and all he did was shrug his shoulders. Damn, they used to be really close.

"Sooo.. What did you want?" Mikasa turned to you.

"I.. Uh.. Bathroom.. Yelena.." You stuttered.

"Ohh.. You want us to leave? Or.."

"No no, it's fine. I should be asking if you guys want me to leave.."

They looked at each other.

"We were basically finished anyway" Mikasa stated. "So, Yelena, huh? I thought Levi's glares would be enough to keep you away from her"

You laughed. "They were scary, but not enough"

"So, how'd it go?" Annie asked. This was unexpected.

"Uh, it was.. Hm. She's.. Well.."

Annie laughed. "Too tongue-tied then. Well, I have class soon, I'm off. Bye, Y/N. See you later Mikasa" She went out the door.

You and Mikasa sat there in silence for a minute.

Mikasa piped up. "So, Zeke and Levi.. You think they have something going on?"

Your eyes widened. "Uh.. Probably not.. I mean.. They aren't that friendly, right?"

Mikasa nodded in agreement. "Probably fake. Anyway.. What class do you have next?"

"I think.. Oh. It's Zeke"

Mikasa looked at you. "Well.. Good luck with that I guess. I got another free class" She sighed and laid back on her bed.

"I really hope nobody else has seen that picture"

It was time for class. You walked slowly so you'd be a little late. Zeke wouldn't mind.

When you eventually got there, you wished you'd gotten there earlier. "Y/N, you're late"

That's not Zeke.

"Levi?"

You looked past him. Zeke was in the room. Oh thank god, he wasn't covering the class.

"Levi, you really shouldn't be lecturing my students. Y/N, go sit down"

Levi rolled his eyes and glared at Zeke.

"Don't glare at me like that, Levi. What if I piss my pants?"

Levi looked at him funny. "What the fuck is wrong with you"

He chuckled. "What are you here for, Levi?"

"Ymir and Y/N"

Your eyes widened. This couldn't be about..

"Now"

Zeke and Levi both looked at you. You stood up and walked over.

"Ymir's got a free class now. You have to go get her from her dorm"

You looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please, don't make me get her. What is this about? She doesn't need to get involved, right?"

"Go now, Y/N. Meet us in the library"

You sighed and walked towards her dorm. You knocked on the door.

"Enter!"

"Ymir, no, what the fuck?"

Historia?

You opened the door and walked in anyway.

"Like the show, perv- Y/N?" Ymir became flustered. "Why are you here?"

Historia quickly got dressed and ran out the door.

"You need to come with me. L-"

"Oh? I knew you'd want me back eventually" She grew more confident with Historia gone.

"No"

She stood up, with nothing but her underwear on. "C'mon, Y/N, I'm better than that Yelena, right?"

She walked over to you and held up your chin with her thumb and index finger.

You shook your head away from her. "Stop it, Ymir. Levi wants us to-"

"Levi this, Levi that.. You sure you aren't sleeping with him?"

You gasped. "It was you! I knew you started that rumor!"

She laughed. "What better way to humiliate you, and that dick? Two birds with one stone. Clever, right?"

"What the fuck, Ymir? Do you realise the effect this could have?"

"Whatever. You were his favourite, people already thought it. All they needed was a little push in the right direction"

You slapped her across the face. "Fuck you, Ymir. Get clothes on and go to the library"

She held her hand up to her cheek, which was now a rosy pink.

"Wow, Y/N, is it just me or are you stronger now?" She smirked.

"Ugh!" You turned around and went out the door, down to the library.

You saw Levi sitting at a table with Zeke and sighed, beginning to walk over.

"What the fuck was with the piss comment? You want people to think we're fucking?" Levi hissed at Zeke.

"Well, it would be better than them thinking you're fucking Y/N, wouldn't it?"

Shit. So this is what they were going to talk about.

You sat down beside them awkwardly.

"Oh, Y/N, finally. I think he was about to murder me" Zeke laughed.

You forced a laugh.

"Where's Ymir?"

"She's on her way. I think"

You sat there in silence for a couple minutes before Ymir finally approached.

"Why am I here? What did I do this time?"

Levi sighed. "You know why you're here, Ymir"

She laughed. "Is Y/N not enough? You want me to make people think you are fucking someone else too?"

He narrowed his eyes. "Don't you dare. You need you to settle those rumors between me and.. Y/N"

Ymir laughed again. "Not as easy as it sounds, Mr. Ackerman. I'm going to have to dream up something even better. People love dramatics over the truth. Unless you and Zeke plan to admit a relationship, Y/N is affiliated to you, I'm afraid"

He scowled. "Me and him, or her for that matter, are not in a relationship. Tell everyone that"

"They aren't going to believe that. Got something more plausible? I've seen the way you look at Hange.. Something going on there?"

You and Zeke looked at each other in shock. She was going too far.

Levi shook his head. "I am not sleeping with anybody"

"Your face tells a different story" She laughed.

It's true. His face.. He was blushing.

"So.. Hange? We could make this work"

He stomped his foot. "No. Don't drag anyone else into this, you brat"

"Well.. If you're okay with Y/N and Zeke" She smirked.

"Fuck.. Fine. I have to ask Hange. Don't do anything" He pulled out his phone and walked away for a couple minutes.

Ymir finally sat down and smirked. "That was easier than I thought"

"Ymir, can't you just-" Zeke started.

"Shhh.. You think I don't hear the way they talk to each other? Rumors or not, those two are fucking"

Zeke sighed. "I mean, you can't deny it but-"

"Oi" Levi had returned. "It's okay as long as it gets Y/N out of trouble" He rolled his eyes.

"That's great, sir. Your relationship is finally public" She pulled out her phone and started to walk away.

"Wait, relationship?" He tilted his head.

"I already have the pictures, this'll be a breeze" She walked away.

"Pictures? H-" You were stopped.

"You can go now, Y/N" He sighed.

You nodded and went to leave, but then decided to pick up a book now you were here.

You walked through the aisles, lightly dragging your finger across the spines of the books.

"You didn't think I'd catch you, did you?" You gasped and turned around.

"Y-" A hand was clamped over your mouth.

"I thought I told you I didn't want to catch you with him again, Y/N?"

You were pushed up against the bookshelf. "Don't speak a word. You've been bad, Y/N, it's not even been a day.."

She kept her hand over your mouth and slid her other hand into your pants slowly.

You moaned, obviously it was muffled, as she inserted her finger into you.

"Y/N, I thought you'd know better" She pulled her hand out of your pants and licked her fingers.

She took her hand off your mouth. "Come now, I have something to show you" She took your hand and brought you towards the door to leave, passing Levi and Zeke on the way. Levi looked furious.

Yelena brought you to her dorm. She threw you on her bed.

"Take your clothes off" She instructed.

You started to undress, she did the same.

She grabbed handcuffs- You recognised them from the last day- and cuffed you to the bedpost.

She brought a few more things over. Toys?

She climbed on top of you. "Ah.. Y/N, you went with him on purpose, didn't you?

You wanted to be punished.. You would never go with him to do anything bad?"

You shook your head.

"Good.."

She traced her fingers along your collarbone. "Y/N, won't you do some work this time? I'm quite tired today.."

You nodded enthusiastically. You expected her to uncuff you, but instead she turned on her stomach and moved her body until you were in a certain position.

She slid her tongue into you, and you did the same.

To feel the warmth of her tongue inside you, while feeling your own tongue inside her, well, it was bliss.

You kept going until.. You felt Yelena cum.

She did it before you did.. Wow.

She moaned and pulled her tongue out of you. She put her fingers inside instead and played with you until her hands were eventually covered in cum too.

She licked her fingers clean.

You shuddered. That was fun.

"We aren't done yet, Y/N. Why are you trying to get up?"

You widened your eyes.

She took over something. You couldn't get a glimpse of what it was, but you sure felt it when she shoved it roughly inside you.

"Fuck!" You gasped, unable to hold yourself back. It was already sensitive enough after what just happened.

Yelena turned her head towards you and clicked her tongue. She got up and took something out of her drawers. She shoved it in your mouth. You could feel the lace on your tongue. Panties?

"Now, shush"

She dragged her fingers on your thighs as she pushed the object in further with her knee.

You yelped as it went further inside.

Yelena laughed. "I bet Levi or Ymir couldn't do this to you"

You moaned.

She sighed. "You're right, let's not mention the boner-killers here"

You tried to laugh but couldn't because of the make-shift gag.

"Aw, want me to remove it?"

You nodded. She laughed and pulled out the panties.

You took a few deep breaths. "The thing-"

She pulled it out swiftly. You yelped.

"You had to be wet" She laughed.

You went to say something but she went in and kissed you instead. It lasted for what seemed like an eternity, before she finally pulled away.

"Oh, Y/N, that was amazing."

You sighed contently.

"You are amazing" You smiled as you said it.

"I am pretty amazing"

"Could you.." You beckoned to the cuffs.

"Don't like them? I'm kidding, I'm kidding"

She took the cuffs off and you rubbed your wrists.

"I really hope we get to do this again soon, Y/N" Yelena smirked.

"So do I.." You closed your eyes and laid your head on her chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.3K 39
x black fem reader
69.2K 951 22
𝐨𝐨𝐨. ┆༉ Λ–Λš ∘ β™― π“πŽπ“ π“Ÿπ‘π„π…. just some attack on Titan preferences for you . i do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters !!! they belon...
27.6K 788 13
οΉ™β­”οΌŽπŸ« "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, βŸ† ( 〃yet we still havent ran into each other." .) β˜…β˜†οΉ” "maybe thats a good thing."οΉ† β—ƒοΌŽa sto...
72.5K 1.9K 32
οΉ™β­”οΌŽπŸ³ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."βŸ† ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) β˜…β˜†οΉ” "i heard that, jerk!"οΉ† β—ƒοΌŽ y/n is a intro...