teach me // kuroo tetsuro

By bubble_jae

❝𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 πŒπ„ π‡πŽπ– π“πŽ πŠπˆπ’π’βž *:ο½₯゚✧ in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... othe... More

*:ο½₯゚✧ 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 πŒπ„
𝟏 β‡’ π„ππ†π‹πˆπ’π‡
𝟐 β‡’ π’π„π’π’πˆπŽπ πŽππ„
πŸ‘ β‡’ ππŽπŠπ”π“πŽ
πŸ’ β‡’ π’π„π’π’πˆπŽπ π“π–πŽ
πŸ“ β‡’ 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓
πŸ” β‡’ π…πˆπ‘π’π“
πŸ• β‡’ π†π€πŒπ„
πŸ– β‡’ π‚πŽπ”π‚π‡
πŸ— β‡’ πˆππ•πˆπ“π€π“πˆπŽπ
𝟏𝟎 β‡’ π“π€π‹πŠ
𝟏𝟏 β‡’ π•πŽπ‹π‹π„π˜ππ€π‹π‹
𝟏𝟐 β‡’ π€π‘π‘πˆπ•π€π‹
πŸπŸ‘ β‡’ ππ€π‘π“π˜
πŸπŸ“ β‡’ π’πŽπ€π
πŸπŸ” β‡’ π‚π€ππ“π€πˆπ
πŸπŸ• β‡’ π‚π”π“πˆπ„
πŸπŸ– β‡’ π’π‡πŽπ“π†π”π
πŸπŸ— β‡’ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏
𝟐𝟎 β‡’ π–π€π‹πŠ
𝟐𝟏 β‡’ ππˆπ‚π“π”π‘π„π’
𝟐𝟐 β‡’ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
πŸπŸ‘ β‡’ 𝐖𝐄𝐓
πŸπŸ’ β‡’ π…π€π‚π„π“πˆπŒπ„
πŸπŸ“ β‡’ 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃
πŸπŸ” β‡’ π‹πˆπ‹π€π‚
πŸπŸ• β‡’ π‹πŽπ”πƒ
πŸπŸ– β‡’ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄
πŸπŸ— β‡’ 𝐁𝐔𝐒
πŸ‘πŸŽ β‡’ ππ€π“π‡π‘πŽπŽπŒ
πŸ‘πŸ β‡’ π‚π„π‘π„πŒπŽππ˜
πŸ‘πŸ β‡’ π‡πŽπ“π„π‹
*:ο½₯゚✧ π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘'𝐒 ππŽπ“π„

πŸπŸ’ β‡’ πˆππ“π„π‘π“π–πˆππ„

52.7K 1.3K 2.9K
By bubble_jae

warning! sexual content

soft music played from the radio in kuroo's car. the two of you sat in silence, just listening. kuroo drove with one hand, and the other rested on your thigh. he seemed to always want to have a hand on you when he was near you, you didn't know why.

the two of you had left the party in a subtle fashion. you'd driven to the party with ayako, but you'd given her the keys of your car and told her to get home safely. she'd told you that you had a lot of explaining to do, and you said you'd tell her everything another time. kuroo had been waiting at the bottom of the stairs, his eyes trailing on your figure as you talked to your friend. you needed to go.

ayako had given you a quick hug and told you to be safe and use protection. you'd slapped her arm and told her to shut up. with that, you'd joined kuroo at the bottom of the staircase. his hand had rested on your back as you walked up the stairs and out of bokuto's house.

so, there you were, shaking from nerves in kuroo's car as you tried to take deep breaths to calm yourself. this felt like a dream, a hallucination. the city lights cast pretty shadows on kuroo's face as he drove, his fingers tapping your thighs to the beat of the music.

you were lost in your thoughts as kuroo pulled into a driveway. you didn't recognize the house in front of you.

"this is my house," kuroo said, as if he was reading your thoughts. he got out of the car and went around the front to your side. you unbuckled your seatbelt and he opened the door for you.

"you're such a gentleman," you teased as kuroo offered you his hand to help you out of the car.

he shrugged, a smirk on his face. "only for you."

he closed the car door behind you before pecking your lips softly. you looked up at him with a small smile, and kuroo returned it, snaking his arm around your waist. he guided you to his front door, unlocking it with a key he'd pulled out from the pocket of his pants.

before you knew it, you were in kuroo's room. you stood in the middle of it, just looking around at his bed and desk. a door in the corner seemed to lead to a bathroom. kuroo closed the door of his room before walking up behind you. 

he hugged you around your waist, bending down to lean his chin on your shoulder. you tensed a little bit instinctively, but relaxed again as kuroo began to press little kisses on the side of your neck.

"are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. "it's fine if just hang ou-"

before you could stop yourself, you turned around and held his face, pressing your lips firmly against his. you closed your eyes trying to express all your feelings for him in this kiss, moving your lips against his passionately.

now playing: room 723 - TYuS (i really associate this song with kuroo idk why)

kuroo immediately kissed you back, holding you by your hips. you loved the way he kissed you, slow and deep. your arms wrapped around his neck as kuroo moved you somewhere, his lips still connected to yours.

your back suddenly came in contact with a wall, and you exhaled into kuroo's mouth at the impact. he smiled into the kiss. his lips worked against yours expertly, enveloping them and then pulling back, only for a second, before leaning his head forward to capture your lips again.

kuroo's hands left your waist. he used his index finger of his right hand to push the bottom of your chin upwards, making it easier for him to kiss you. the other hand reached up and grabbed one of your wrists that was resting on his shoulder. he broke the kiss to look in your eyes. slowly, he led your hand under his shirt, placing it on the warm skin just underneath his belly button. his right hand moved from your chin to the wall, holding his body up. all you could hear was your breathing and your heartbeat. you broke eye contact, looking down at your hand, wrapped in his, against his lower stomach.

kuroo watched you intently as he moved your hand upwards, slowly gliding your fingers against his toned stomach, making sure you felt curve, every muscle. you began to apply some pressure with your nails, scratching him lightly. his breathing changed, becoming shallower. your stomach fluttered at the idea that you could have this kind of effect on him without even doing very much.

your hands moved upwards, so that you were touching his chest. his shirt had lifted, so you could see the skin that you had just touched. his body was perfect. kuroo moved your hand so that it was directly on top of his heart.

you looked up at him, meeting his eyes once again.

"you see what you're doing to me?" kuroo asked, and you felt the rapid beating of his heart against your hand.

you smiled to yourself shyly. it was nothing compared to the way your heart was racing at the moment.

kuroo moved your hand away from his chest, letting it hang at your side again. his hands travelled back to your waist, pulling you off the wall. he swiftly picked you up, holding you by the bottom of your thighs as he walked you over to his desk. you touched his face, fingers tracing lines on his cheeks and jawline as you admired how handsome he looked.

kuroo placed you on his desk, his hands once again finding your hips. your legs hung off the side, and he placed himself in between them as he leaned forward to kiss you once again. you closed your eyes once again, relishing in the movement of his lips against yours. he gently bit your bottom lip, causing your lips to part. kuroo gently pushed his tongue into your mouth, and you ran your fingers along his back and shoulders as his tongue roamed your mouth. 

after a moment, kuroo broke the kiss again. his fingers traveled up to the bottom of your top, hooking onto the fabric.

"can i take it off?" he asked you, looking in your eyes.

you nodded slowly, nerves flowing through your stomach. you weren't even wearing a bra, so once this came off he would be able to see everything. it was your first time showing anyone your body, so you had to look away from him as he slid the clothing over your head, revealing your breasts.

you bit your bottom lip nervously.

"you're so beautiful," kuroo said under his breath. "shit."

you gulped, and kuroo's fingers touched your jaw, slowly turning your face back towards him. his face looked sincere.

"don't be nervous," he told you, pressing a quick kiss on your lips before attaching his lips to your neck. he kissed and sucked on the skin, using his lips and tongue. you could tell he was leaving marks, but you didn't care. you tilted your head to the side to give him better access.

kuroo trailed kisses on your shoulder, and then down your collarbones. you exhaled, leaning your body back and pressing your hands flat against his desk to prop yourself up. he leaned over you, squeezing your thighs in his fingers.

kuroo groaned softly through his kisses, massaging your legs. you threw your head back a little bit as he kissed down your chest, slowly making his way down in between your breasts. your breathing was shallow, and kuroo looked up at your face through his eyelashes as he continually pressed kisses directly in between your breasts. you gulped, looking down at him.

kuroo smirked against your skin, before taking one of your breasts in his mouth. he sucked on it, his tongue licking across your nipple. one of his hands left your thigh to massage your other breast gently.

"fuck," you muttered breathlessly, and kuroo let out a low chuckle. you tried to center yourself and calm your breathing, but it didn't work. you felt more and more aroused as kuroo continued to suck and kiss your breasts, moving from one to the other.

you squeezed your thighs together around him, trapping him. you felt something harden against your inner thigh, and you smirked to yourself. you could feel that you were wet; you were throbbing in need.

you fumbled with the buttons of kuroo's shirt as he kissed down your stomach. you swallowed, trying not to let out any embarrassing sounds at the feeling of his lips against your skin. you couldn't reach the lower buttons of his shirt, so kuroo got up and took off his shirt for you. you watched as the fabric fell away, revealing his entire upper body. you reached out to feel the muscles of his strong shoulders and arms, and then his chest and abs. you knew you were staring, but the sight of his bare body was beautiful to you. you didn't want to miss one second of looking at it.

kuroo chuckled, pressing a quick kiss to your lips.

"you're so cute," he said against your lips, hooking his fingers in the top of your skirt. "we should take this off, hm?"

"okay," you breathed. it sounded more like a moan than a word. you propped yourself up on your hands again.

kuroo unbuckled your belt and took it off in one smooth motion, dropping it behind him. you tried to breathe properly, but kuroo didn't give you the time. his fingers expertly undid the button and zipper of your skirt, revealing the waistband of your black panties.

in only a few seconds the skirt and your panties were off, leaving you completely naked for kuroo. his eyes absorbed your bare body, chest moving up and down unevenly. you quickly closed your legs in embarrassment.

"fuck," kuroo said breathlessly, lips parted and eyes wide. he made eye contact with you and you swore you saw him gulp. "you're so pretty," he repeated, watching the way you squirmed under his gaze.

kuroo got on his knees in front of you, face level with your closed legs.

"legs open, baby," he said smoothly, placing his hands on your knees and pulling them open gently. "don't worry, i'll make you feel good."

you swallowed hard and nodded, watching as kuroo's eyes drank in the sight of your bare pussy. you panted in anticipation. you needed to feel him touch you.

a small smirk grew on his lips as he looked at you. he looked up at you with knowing eyes.

"you're wet," he stated, biting his bottom lip.

"touch me, kuroo. please." it was embarrassing to ask, but you couldn't handle it anymore.

kuroo just hummed, taking his time. he attached his lips to the inside of your thighs, kissing and sucking on the soft skin.

you let out a soft moan at the contact, but you weren't satisfied. he seemed to be kissing everywhere except the one place you really needed it.

"please, kuroo." you gulped, looking down at him helplessly.

kuroo smiled, and finally obliged.

he licked a slow, gentle stripe up your pussy, causing your eyes to roll to the back of your head. you squirmed, scrunching your face together and squeezing your thighs around his head.

kuroo held your thighs again, beginning to eat you out. the movement of his tongue made you squeeze your eyes shut, pressing your head backwards against the wall behind his desk and arching your back. your fingers pressed down into his desk.

kuroo worked his mouth against you, circling your clit with his tongue and then sucking it again. his hands held your thighs strongly. you bit your bottom lip, trying not to make noise.

"i told you not to do that," kuroo said, removing his lips from you and licking them. "i want to hear you."

you nodded obediently, and he moved his face back to your pussy and continued to eat it like he was starving. 

the feeling was foreign to you, but it felt so good. you let yourself moan for him, not even recognizing your own voice as it left your throat in a string of sinful sounds. kuroo hummed against your clit at what he was hearing, and the vibrations caused you to moan more.

he inserted a finger into you slowly, making you moan at the new feeling of the stretch.

"is this okay?" kuroo asked you, looking up at your face through his eyelashes. you nodded vigorously, whining a little bit at the loss of contact from his mouth.

kuroo smirked, returning his mouth to your clit. his finger pumped in and out of you slowly, before picking up speed. he added a second finger and curled them inside of you, hitting a spot you didn't even know you had. you buried your hands in his hair, pulling hard to accompany the moans leaving your mouth.

kuroo looked up at you as his fingers worked in and out of you, watching you moan and whimper at the feelings he was giving you. your legs shook around him.

you felt something build up in your stomach, a coiling feeling. your breathing became more labored, and kuroo noticed. his fingers pumped in and out of you faster now, helping you to reach your release. you panted, throwing your head back. you pulled his hair with a loud moan as you came, your muscles tightening and releasing euphorically.

kuroo pulled his fingers out of you with a smirk.

"that's my girl," he said softly, standing up. he positioned himself in between your thighs once again, tapping his fingers that were coated in your juices against your lips. "suck," he ordered, looking you in your eyes.

you gulped, then parted your lips, taking his fingers in your mouth. you swirled your tongue around, tasting yourself on his fingers. you didn't break eye contact for even a second as you sucked his fingers, and you noticed his eyelids flutter a bit as he watched you. his cheeks were tinted pink.

kuroo pulled his fingers out of your mouth with a 'pop' sound, now leaning down to kiss you. you held his shoulders, closing your eyes to feel him more. kuroo kissed you hard and passionate, his mouth molding perfectly against yours.

he smiled into the kiss. "you're unreal," he said against your lips.

your stomach fluttered at his praise, causing you to kiss him harder.

when kuroo broke the kiss, you looked up at him innocently. you noticed the tent in his pants. all he'd done so far was make you feel good, so you wanted him to feel good as well.

kuroo was already one step ahead of you.

"get on the bed for me," he said, pecking your lips one more time before taking himself out from between your thighs.

you nodded, hopping off his desk and doing as he asked. from the bed, you watched him get a condom out of a drawer on his desk. he took off his pants and boxers, stroking himself a little bit. you heard him grunt softly, the sounds of him pleasuring himself only fueling your need for him.

kuroo joined you on the bed, putting the condom on and hovering over you. he pressed a quick kiss on your lips.

"are you ready?" he asked, looking in your eyes. "like... are you sure about this?"

"yes," you replied softly, touching his shoulders.

"this might hurt a bit or feel uncomfortable, so tell me if you need me to stop."

you nodded slowly, anticipation coursing through your body.

kuroo pushed into you slowly. just like he'd said, it hurt. you scrunched your face up, squeezing your eyes closed.

"breathe, baby. you're doing so good," he whispered in your ear. his own breathing was uneven-- you could hear it-- and his eyes were closed and he sheathed himself all the way inside you.

kuroo waited for a moment, letting you adjust to his size. you took deep breaths, gripping the sheets of his bed to deal with the unfamiliar feeling.

"are you okay?" he asked you, eyes full of care.

"yeah," you breathed out, waiting a few more seconds before speaking again. "you can move, kuroo."

"okay." kuroo started to move slowly in and out of you, letting out soft groans as he did so.

the slight pain and discomfort faded into pleasure, and you pulled kuroo's face down to kiss him. he kissed you softly, slowly picking up the pace of this thrusts as he felt you get more comfortable. as he started to go faster, you found yourself struggling to kiss him back as the pleasure coursed through your body. 

your bodies intertwined, and kuroo kissed your cheeks and neck.

"you feel so good," he muttered softly, and after that, you sensed the moment when he lost control of himself, thrusting in and out of you much faster now. you moaned over and over again as kuroo hit spots inside you that left you shaking under him. you squeezed your legs against him.

he groaned at the feeling of you clenching around him, letting out curses every once in a while.

to your surprise, kuroo buried his face in the crook of your neck, your skin muffling his groans as he pounded into you. the two of you were sweating, and you tangled your fingers in his hair, pulling a little bit as he continued to move in and out of you.

you felt the coiling in your stomach again. it intensified as kuroo continued, and your moans became louder and louder. kuroo noticed that you were close and took his face out of the crook of your neck. he gripped the headboard of his bed with one hand, and used the other hand to press your knee closer to your chest, assisting him in thrusting into you, helping you chase your orgasm.

"fuck," he grunted quietly, moving in and out of you at a pace that only seemed to quicken with each thrust.

you pressed the back of your head into his pillow, gasping and moaning as you reached your orgasm. pleasure washed over you, and your body convulsed. kuroo continued to pound into you, riding out your high and also chasing his.

he came only a few seconds later, filling up the condom and letting out another string of curses in a deep voice that made your stomach churn. 

kuroo collapsed on top of you, quickly rolling off of you so that he didn't crush you. you laid still on his bed, panting. your heart was pounding against your chest.

you'd just lost your virginity.

it truly settled in as kuroo moved around his room, disposing of the condom. kuroo tetsuro had just taken your virginity.

you smiled softly to yourself because the day had finally come. all the more, you'd lost it to the boy you liked.

kuroo got back into bed next to you, and you turned to face him.

"are you okay?" his voice was soft and caring.

"mhm." you played with his hair, feeling very in love with him at the moment.

he pressed a kiss on the tip of your nose, snaking his arm around your waist. "how was it? did it feel good?"

"yes," you said, thumbs tracing his face. "i loved it." i love you. you wanted to say it, but didn't. "i hope i was good enough for you," you said instead.

"you were amazing," kuroo said, eyelids fluttering a bit. "i just-- fuck." he didn't seem to have words, so he kissed your lips, hoping he could translate his emotions through it. you kissed him back. it felt too innocent for what you'd just done, but you enjoyed it anyways, tracing lines on his jaw as his lips worked gently against yours.

you broke the kiss and buried your face in his chest. it had been a long night, and the sleepiness was starting to catch up to you. kuroo held you close to him, resting his cheek on the top of your head.

you laid there with him, listening to his heartbeat. the deep thuds lulled you into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1K 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
35.8K 996 12
↳ in which kuroo tetsurou has a hard time falling asleep, and he meets a girl who is experiencing the same problem. [𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩...
780K 22.4K 68
(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later 🧍