Did I ever stand a chance...

By Antis0cialWhore

𝙀𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙩 (.𝙣) 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 ... More

I N F O
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty four|
|forty five|
Epilogue

|forty three|

3.1K 103 178
By Antis0cialWhore

TW: Attempt rape

- Olivia -

February

"Liv"

"Livv~"

"Olivia-"

"Baby!" I snap out of my sleep looking around frantically.

"What the fuck" I groan meeting his eyes, a sneaky look in his eyes but his smile makes it hard to notice it.

"What are you doing here" I ask in a groggy voice rubbing my eyes, wordlessly he stood up from kneeling beside my bed walking over to my closet and pulling out some clothes.

"Here put this on" without question I slip on the sweatshirt which happened to be his "what is going on" I run a hand through my hair hoping to doesn't look a hot mess.

"Shh just put these on" he answered not really answering as he handed me some jeans. I glanced at the clock and out my window as I stood up pulling my pants on, his eyes watching me intently.

It was nearly six in the morning and pitch black outside. Finally really looking at him he was in a warm sweater and jeans like me, taking my hand he raced to the door but I stopped him "I promise you'll like where we are going" he sighed.

"Do I maybe need shoes to go there" I teased he glanced down at my shoeless feet, the cold floor easily soaking through my socks.

"Right shoes-" he said grabbing the closest pair of warm boots, leaning down he held one so I could slip my foot in. I held his shoulder for support.

I didn't have the slightest clue of where we could go, but he seemed really eager which was cute. I was a little mad that he woke me up but I knew this would be worth it. It was chilly outside so when we stepped outside I snuggled under his arm as he slung it over me.

The sun was starting to come up giving us just enough light to walk the very familiar path. Glancing up at him he looked so content and at bliss with me in his arms, class started in an hour or two but I didn't even care since I was with him.

"Why are we going to Hogsmeade" I asked playing with his hand that dangled over my shoulder, his Lilly pad ring never left his finger it seemed like.

"You'll see stop asking so many question's" he said ticking me in my side, I squealed shoving him away but as soon as I did he grabbed me placing me back where I was under his arm.

"I have a right to know why you dragged me out of bed before the sun rose" he chuckled, no one was really at the village at this time. Looked almost like a ghost town honestly.

"Sit here" he pointed to a two person table outside a coffee shop.

Hesitantly I sat looking up at him tucking my hands under my arms for warmth, "I'll be back" he walked into the shop leaving me out in the cold. I peaked inside the window seeing empty tables, why couldn't he have sat me inside it's fucking cold.

My thoughts were cut off as he walked back out but with two steaming cups. Placing on in front of me I took it holding the heat close to my body, "why are we here" I ask taking a sip of whatever he got me. Hot chocolate, it was really good.

Shrugging he was leaned back in his chair across from me all relaxed. "I wanted coffee so I brought you with me" he stated, I nodded taking another sip.

We sat there for a good hour watching the sun fully rise over the village talking and laughing. I had completely forgot about school, everything really. Our hands rested in the middle of the small table, his fingers fiddled with mine.

March

"We have much to do today, so much to plan" Narcissa pulled the curtains open making our room fill with the bright sunlight, Draco groaned nuzzling his head into me hiding his face from the light.

"We have a whole week of spring break we just got here yesterday" he said holding me tighter, I was rubbing my eyes getting them to adjust to the room. I was in no way going to fight with Narcissa if she said to get up, it was time to get up.

"Yes only a week to start planning" she said referring to the weeding.

I giggled kissing his forehead and trying to slide out of his arms "Draco let her go this instant" she scolded him and he did with a sigh rolling over to go back to sleep. "Meet me down for breakfast dear" she hummed closing the door on her way out.

I get dressed after washing up. "I'll see you later wish me luck"I leaned down to kiss him but he grabbed my waist so I fell on him. Rolling us over his head rested on my chest "You can't leave, not yet" he mumbled tiredly.

/*

"Would maybe like a forest green be to I don't know predictable since you know we're Slytherin" I asked looking over the assortment of color options. I had spent more than twenty minutes looking over colors and seeing if they would go together or not.

She chuckled "no not at all dear, if that's what you want and like then we will make it happen" she assured, just in time Draco strolled in with a bowl of grapes popping on in his mouth.

"Hi" I smiled at him as he walked over to me "Hi" his smirk was breathtaking. I felt my stress levels drop as my head leaned on his shoulder, his eyes scanned the messy table that was filled with planning stuff.

He picked up a color card, placing down his grapes on the table picking up another one comparing them. "These two" he chose, glancing at his hands a smile picked up on my face, "Perfect"

"Now get out" she ushered him out "we have dressed to look over" she sent me a smile as my nerves picked up again.

April

"I'll see you at dinner" I sighed as Pansy nodded blowing me air kisses.

Walking the opposite directions of my friends, I needed to get my wand back from Trelaway. She took it since I sent a hex at Blaise during class, it wasn't my fault he wouldn't stop laughing at the memory of me getting drunk fifth year.

I may or may have not vomited on Theo that night, but it wasn't my fault they wanted to drink not me. Okay I may have drank to much.

I yelped as someone pulled on my arm making me stumble back "What the- what do you want" I spat.

"Please listen to me" he pleaded. I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"And why should I" he didn't say anything so I started to walk away but he yelled for me to wait.

"You didn't tell Malfoy that I gave you the bruise last year, obviously you didn't want me to get hurt so you lied and didn't tell him" I chuckled at his words making his eyebrows frown together.

"Diggory you have it all wrong- I didn't tell him cause I had enough shit happen already that year I didn't need my fiancé beating the shit out of you even through you sure as hell deserve it for what you did. And that was last year move on" I sighed.

He looked almost broken, hurt at my words.

"But you- no I know there is something between us you're just in denial" he tried to reason with me but it sounded like he said it more for himself.

My eyes softened at him "Diggory" I called his name softly making his head snap to me "Let go of me, i'm finally happy can't you see that. Move on and find someone that will make you just as happy hell even more but just stop talking to me and trying to fix something you broke" I walked away not looking back but I could feel his hard stare in my back as I did.

"I'll never stop Liv" I barely heard his voice in the deserted corridor.

I sighed closing my eyes briefly as I turned to corner, two more months and i'm out of here.

May

"Stop hogging the shit" Theo snatched the bottle from Pansy's hand taking it for himself. "You know Theo you need to learn some fucking manors" Pansy said snatching it back from him.

"That was pretty rude" Daniel turned her head on him fake pouting. We watched his face drop at her actions, "Baby don't be mad" he cooed trying to take her hands but she didn't budge. We all stifled our laughter.

He sighed "Fine i'm sorry I yanked the bottle from her, can you stop pouting now please" he begged her, I hide my face in the blanket trying not to laugh at how soft he had become for her. It was cute.

We all were in the forest sitting around a fire drinking and joking around. I was leaned back on Draco as we had a blanket wrapped around us for extra warmth.

"Don't say that to me" she glared at him, he gulped turning to an amused looking Pansy sighing he spoke,

"I'm sorry I rudely took the bottle from you" he muttered slightly rolling his eyes, Pansy erupted in laughter. Pitching his cheeks she teased him "aww it's okay Theo" he brushed her hand off rubbing his sore cheek.

"Better" he asked her with a hopeful smile.

"Better" she chimed cuddling back into him.

"We should head back it's almost three" I broke the comfortable silence we had settled into to, all agreeing we grabbed our things and heading back.

We got to the edge and I realized I forgot my wand "I can go with you" Draco offered but I shook my head "I'll meet you back inside i'll be quick I promise" giving him a quick kiss I walked back into the forest.

It was creepy as fuck, I should have made him come with me. I looked back for a second, maybe I could go back and get him. Shaking my head at that thought I continued, I didn't need him to get my wand with me.

A twig broke making my heart race, glancing around I couldn't hear anything. Brushing it off I hurried back to where our fire still barely burned. I screamed as something or one pulled me back before I could reach my wand that wasn't even two feet away now.

A strong hand covered my mouth "No need to be scared love" his body pinned mine on the tree, my breathing was heavy staring into his eyes. A lump stuck in my throat.

He slowly removed his hand as my lip was slightly quivering "what are you doing here" my voice filled with fear but I tried to look strong. My eyes flashed over to where my wand was thinking I could make it if I kicked him or something giving me time to get to it.

"I told you I never give up, i'm just here to remind you of what we had" Diggory said making my eyes go wide. "Please" I pleaded with a cry.

He chuckled, moving a strand of hair behind me eyes his touch made me flinch and fill with disgust. "So precious" he sighed lost in thought, I took my chance and kneed him in the dick. Instantly his hands moved to his crotch groaning in pain he fell to his knees.

I made a move to get my wand but in two steps I fell screaming as he grabbed my leg. Pulling me back I kicked and screamed for him to get away, tears ran down my face now but I didn't stop fighting him.

He pinned my arms above my head hovering over me on the forest ground. "Get the fuck off of me" I gritted through my teeth squirming but his grip got tighter.

"Now now is that any way to talk to me" he smirked, I spit in his face making his face drop into a cold scold. A stinging sensation ran through my face as he slapped me making me loose my breath for a moment.

"Why are you making his so hard" he groaned annoyed, this wasn't going to happen to me. Not me, after everything not this to. He aggressively kissed me but I didn't kiss him back as I wiggled my head trying to get him off. I bit his lip as hard as I could "You bitch" he screamed, another slap.

I screamed for him to get off, to get the hell away from me. I heard him fiddled with his belt but he was thrown off on me. I flinched as I felt a hand on shoulder, peaking over at pansy I crawled back into her arms as we sat on the ground still.

Looking back over Draco was beating the shit out of Diggory with Theo and Blaise standing behind him. Daniel on the other side hugging me as I tried to hold my tears back, Pansy soothingly rubbed my back.

"You piece of shit, don't you ever fucking touch her again" Draco screamed kicked him in the stomach and face. He looked dead already, Blaise put a hand on his shoulder "Mate you're going to kill him" he mumbled, I could tell he was only saying that so he wouldn't get locked up in Azkaban for murder.

"He deserves to be dead" another good kick "We couldn't agree more but you got him better than good" Theo stepped in. He huffed angrily taking a step back, glancing over at me he raced over picking me up on my feet holding me tight.

His hand weaved in my hair holding me tight in his chest "You're okay now" he whispered lingering his lips on the top of my head, I tightly wrapped my hands around him not indenting to let go. I let silent tears fall.

"I hope you fucking rot in hell" Pansy spat spitting on his unconscious body.

June

"Now what" I asked looking around at all the kids I grew up with, Draco shrugged squeezing my hand that was laced in his. "Now we get married" he smiled down at me leaning down to kiss me.

"Cute moment now give me my best friend" Pansy broke our kiss I giggled but he groaned reluctantly letting me go with her. Linking arms we strolled down the corridor that was buzzing with kids crying and soaking in there last moments like us.

"We did it" she sighed leading us outside to the court yard. The train left in an hour and then that was it, we all passes out NEWTS luckily.

"I don't know how but we did" we chuckled, she started to get teary eyed making me roll my eyes at her "Stop it, you're going to make me cry" I groaned making her laugh wiping the falling tears.

"I just can't believe after everything this is it we're done" she cried some more, I felt tears prick in my eyes but I refused to be one of those girls that cried at their graduations.

"Wrong timing but would you be my maid of honor" I spit out making her crack into more tears "Of course" I laughed pulling her into a hug, "I owe so much to this stupid school the biggest one is meeting you" I whispered in her ear.

"I couldn't agree more" pulling away we saw the boys walking over to us. Wiping our tears they chuckled at us pulling us apart her to Blaise and me to Draco "Everything okay" she asked, I nodded.

"Draco-" a soft voice made all of our attention move to them.

Narrowing my eyes she gulped fiddling with her hands "Um-" I cut her off "Get the fuck away" I said bluntly, she looked back up with shocked and pleading eyes. "I- just-" she stuttered.

"Just wanted nothing, you have done enough last year, don't you dare fucking ruin this day for us" I spat making her cower back. A wave of confidence washed through her as she stepped up with a strong front.

"No- get away from us" he spoke up making her speechless, a smirk spreading on my face. He gave me a reassuring squeeze on my hip as his arm rested around me. "Please I just-" I cut her off once more.

"Can't you fucking hear Greengrass, he said get away so get the fuck away" rolling her eyes she looked over at me.

"You sure have a problem for speaking for other people don't you" she spat making my blood boil.

"Only when a certain someone can't get the fucking clue that no one want's them here" I glared at her. Huffing she looked back at him "Draco-"

"No one wants you hear Greengrass, fucking listen for once" he snapped. Nodding she chewed on her bottom lip in debate, walking over to us she smiled at us.

"Take care of him will you"

"I always have" something snapped in her and she slapped me, holding my cheek in shock she looked wide eyed shocked herself at her action. "Oh you're going to get it now bitch" I chuckled throwing a punch right into her jaw.

She stumbled back, stepping out of Draco's grip he backed up knowing I needed to do this not just causes the bitch slapped me but cause I have been needing to do it for so long. She came back throwing a punch at my nose but I dodged it.

Stumbling past me I grabbed her by her hair yanking her back she screamed in pain. Kicking the back of her knee as hard as I could she fell to her knee's I still had a grip on her. "You just don't know when to stop do you" I scolded punching her square in the nose.

Blood dripped from her nose making me smirk pleased at her blood shed. I pinned her on her stomach on the corridor floor, grabbing her hands I pinned them under my knee behind her back holding her in place.

Yanking her head up by her hair I leaned down whispering in her ear "if I ever fucking see you again I will personally make sure I give you more then a bruised jaw and broken nose, got it" I dropped her head on the floor standing up.

Giving her one last good kick in the side she hissed. Smirking I walked back over to my friends who all had pleased looks on there faces. We all knew she had this coming.

Pansy gave me a high five, and Theo and Blaise fist bumped me. I smiled looking over at Draco who had a smirk on his face. Pulling me in by my waist he kissed me deeply,

"That was so fucking hot, merlin I love you"

A/N- Beat the bitch up as she should.

I hope you guys liked how I went through their last year, two more chapters I want to cry I loved writing this story so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 885 46
Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was a heartless killer who didn't believe in...
713K 22.9K 50
"What do you want, Malfoy?" She asked angrily. He tutted at her as he sat down. "Is that any way to treat a client?" Her brow furrowed as she narrowe...
563K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
2.2M 65K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...