It's Family Business

By Cherrypop1111

Although the second name may sound close to 'Loser' Heidi Losièr is all things but...as far as personal opini... More

"You do you honeyboo" is my new catchphrase ;)
~ Character Aesthetics ~
Chapter 1: The guy gets a free nose job and I get detention
Chapter 2: My mum tries to kill me with a whisk
Chapter 3: Polly pocket wears a fedora and has a gun
Chapter 4: Double P knoweth thy nameth
Chapter 5: Run along brownie boy, run along
Chapter 6: Heidi Losièr's summary of potentially murderous classmates!
Chapter 7: Don't underestimate the power of chickens
Chapter 8: Also don't do binge watching kids - it's highly dangerous
Chapter 9: I'm pretty sure I work in a Mafia hangout spot
Chapter 10: It could have been a really fat cat
Chapter 11: The scary dude thinks I'm pretty
Chapter 12: I get kidnapped and depressed, but I also get to eat chocolate
Chapter 13: Maybe dying in a Bentley wouldn't have been all that bad
Chapter 14: What's better than having a mental breakdown with snacks?
Chapter 15: I really wish I just stayed in bed
Chapter 16: My memory isn't doing good for my mental health
Chapter 17: I have Chemistry and it's not even the romantic kind
Chapter 18: It's nice to meet you...Martin...Bradshaw
Chapter 19: I suffered from temporary indisposition to action
Chapter 20: Spiderman has his spidey senses, I have my female intuition
Chapter 21: The whole walking jibe isn't really my thing
Chapter 22: Double strapping's what the cool kids do
Chapter 23: Being a drug lord is not a hobby
Chapter 24: I would make a very handsome man
Chapter 25: This will be my villain origin story
Chapter 26: Me and toilets have this deeper connection
Chapter 28: I was really pulling off the whole dead girl vibe
Chapter 29: Having criminal parents is not good for my social life
Chapter 30: I'm not gay, I'm British
Chapter 31: Yes, I am having an existential crisis
Chapter 32: I pulled a horror movie, dumb white girl move
Chapter 33: Being tied up is hella arousing, but also kind of itchy
Chapter 34: All my friends are assholes
Chapter 35: Maybe it was just acid reflux
Chapter 36: Bonding over shitty parents really brings people together
Chapter 37: Fear plays a massive part in my sexuality
Chapter 38: I was having a spiritual experience
Chapter 39: Talking to oneself builds personality
Chapter 40: Rest in peace my poor miss Virginia
Chapter 41: That's going to leave a bruise
Chapter 42: I guess cynicism runs in the family
Chapter 43: Gossip columns were no joke
Chapter 44: She brings out the homicide in me

Chapter 27: I think I'm a vampire

276 11 1
By Cherrypop1111

Chapter 27| I think I'm a vampire.

***

Fuck. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. I froze. Leg still out the door, face turned, stomach now full of a big ass pigeons. Welp, at least it had been a good ride, I want to thank my mum and dad for birthing me (well...dad for semi-helping). Thank Fallie for being so cute. Thank my self and my voluptuous bum for being extra juicy. I want to tha-

"Get inside Heidi," Faust's low voice ordered. He didn't scream or shout, instead he spoke slowly and huskily like I was just going to fall at his feet and have his babies. Pfft, yeah right, not on this hardwood floor. A bed, maybe.

Move dammit! I signaled to my legs through my brain, but the sons of bitches stayed stiff and I slapped my thighs as a way of telling my body I was very disappointed and we would be having talks later. I could literally run and escape right now, he'd find me of course because I'd probably have a break five seconds later on a pavement somewhere, but still. I'd get a taste of sweet sweet freedom.

"I said. Get. Inside." Okay, me no likey angry Faust. He's making me too hot and bothered. And a little scared.

Sighing to the moon and my chance of liberty, I took a deep breath, turned back around and met furious cerulean eyes.

"Shut the door,"

I shook my head.

"Shut the fucking door, ragazza immatura,"

   (You immature girl).

I gulped. Okay where was the laidback smug Faust I'd met not too long ago? This guy was making me question my dignity, but also scared me. A lot.

"I want to go home,"

   "Well so do I, and you know where that is? In Italy," he spoke, clearly agitated.

   "Mine's sorta ten minutes away, I think. Fifteen with traffic, so, uh...I can just walk, you don't have to drop me off," I mean, poor guy, but what did he expect me to do? Buy him a plane ticket? Honey I can barely afford my own.

   Faust pinched his nose and sighed. "I can't take you there, Heidi,"

   I waved a hand nonchalantly. "Like I said, I'll walk it, it's cool. I'm just going to head out." This was my shot on getting the hell out of here and if I had to walk then so be it. I'd gladly sweat and have a borderline asthma attack on the way home.

   "You can't leave, Heidi," he said, rolling his eyes.

Okay, I'm tired of this back and forth bullshit. "Why? Why the hell not? I'm not staying here, you can't keep me locked up like I'm some sort of prisoner. I'm going home," I was in fact going to go back to the police station and tell Colby to adopt me temporarily. He seemed a safer option.

"You stay here until I tell you, you can leave," he spoke, walking closer. I was going to die. "I thought being nice to you would make it easier, make you a little more comfortable, but now I don't give fuck about that." I felt my face warm and heart pound against my chest like it would just explode and rip out of me. "You're confused, I get that. You've got a whole load of shit to deal with, I get that too. But I swear to God, you walk out that door right now and I'll tie you to a fucking chair until you realise you're not leaving here." He glanced at the still open door gently hitting my back. "So I suggest, cucciolo, you shut it before my gun slips and a bullet finds itself lodged into your thigh. You want that to happen, ?"

I shut the door, gulping back a fresh round of tears. I wish the gun slipped right now and shot him in the balls.

"Good girl," he smirked, taunting me.

"You're sick," I spat, close to tears. Again! I was not in the mood to die of dehydration so I blinked really hard and tried to think of funny things. Like cats sleeping on their backs, but that just made want to cry even more, because they were just so adorable and fluffy.

Faust moved closer now, towering over me with a few strands of gorgeous brown hair falling into his eyes. He looked devilishly handsome and I was panicking. Hate the guy you idiot, slap him in the face real hard so it leaves a bruise and he looks a little less perfect.

   "Sick? No. Tired? Abso-fucking-lutely," he rolled his neck, face tilted to the ceiling with his eyes closed. I caught sight of his delicious Adam's apple and wanted to attack his neck with my mouth.

   I think I'm a vampire. That's it. That's the only possible explanation to why I'm attracted to this mans freaking neck. No other basis. I'm a vampire. Elena watch your back.

   I swallowed, hard. No time for what she said. "Don't let me keep you up, you need your beauty sleep." He had this really intense look in his eyes when we made eye contact again, but before I could start spouting poetry I avoided his face at all costs. "I'm just gonna...just go out for some fresh air,"

   "For fucks sake, Losièr." He snapped. "You're not going anywhere. The minute you do someone won't hesitate to kill you, BANG, you'd be gone in a second," yeah, I'm not really vibing with the whole 'you might die' thing. "Think about it, you really want to go back home? Alone? With no one to protect you?" I could pack a good punch if I was motivated enough, remember snotty Alfie. "You're a target now, there'll be people coming after you, bad people. Do you really want to leave, Losièr?"

   I scowled, cheeks flaming. "I'm not staying here,"

   Faust stared at me for several seconds, contemplating something, before he shrugged. "Fine, I guess that's it. I really can't get you to stay, huh? Then by all means leave," He turned his back to me and headed upstairs. "Make sure you shut the door behind you on the way out. I don't want to feel a breeze in my house."

   Stupid glorious bastard. Now I felt guilty, why the hell did I feel guilty?! He threatened me, ME! Faust wasn't worthy of my time or effort, I owed him nothing. I could just go, leave. Put one foot in front of the other and go back home. To my bed. My own cosy, soft bed. Stupid reverse psychology.

   Releasing an anguished sigh, I looked up at the ceiling and scowled. Even that looked fancy, with all its baroque patterns and fancy lights.

   Don't be mad, okay? But I-um...I didn't leave...

   Now you're probably thinking I'm a dumb bitch and I'll agree with you there. But think about it, what Faust said about people coming after me kinda stuck. And have you seen me? Death is not my style. So sue me for wanting to not die. The only safe option for the time being was to stay here, with people I semi-know. Like Aurora and Nico and though I hate to admit, Giovanni. Even if he looks like he'd kill me himself first.

   Trudging up the fancy staircase, I blinked sadly at the door and sent it a salute.

   I didn't forget where the guest bedroom was, but I needed to actually pee this time. So I walked down the corridor curiously and very awkwardly because I was super desperate. Even having to stop for a second and squeeze my legs shut. Where the hell was this water coming from? I thought I cried it all out.

   Breathing heavily because I'd been standing and wandering the huge place for at least an hour and I was starting to sweat out of distress, I came to the rash decision of just playing Russian Roulette with the doors. I mean hey, if I stumbled across a hot bod the chances of me thinking about the toilet would instantly vanish. Poof, magic.

   So I braced myself and opened the door closest to me on my right. I knocked, you know the standard five times, before I really got into the tune and started drumming for real. Then out of nowhere the door suddenly disappeared and a very disheveled, very angry Giovanni entered my line of sight. This was it, this is where my life ends. In the hands of a handsomely furious Italian. 

   I smiled sheepishly. "Gigi..."

   "What the fuck are you doing?" He grumbled half asleep, glaring at me like I was the pile of shit he stepped in with his fancy leather shoes.

   "I'm sorry, I was trying to find the bathroom, but then I gave up and just decided to randomly see which door would take me there." I don't like this guys attitude. "Apologies again, totes my fault. Won't happen again, I hope. If it helps you look really cute with the whole sleep face thing," then I winked at him. He didn't wink back.

   "Sei così fastidioso, lo giuro su Dio," he muttered wiping a palm down his tired face. "I thought Rory took you to the bathroom earlier, what the hell are you still doing up?"

   (You're so annoying, I swear to God)

   I blushed. "It's kind of a funny story, you see-"

   "-I don't have time for this. Bathroom's down the hall to your left. Last door." Then he glared extra hard and I think a little wee came out. "Don't bother me again, Losièr." And to put the icing on the cake he slammed the door in my face and I stumbled back clutching my nose.

   "Oh fuc-you dick," I whisper yelled, mostly because I didn't have the balls to say it to his face. What a grumpy boy. Jeez.

   So I stumbled down the hallway, dying to pee, willing my brain not to embarrass me and relax my vagina muscles. I've never clenched so hard in my life. When I finally did make it to the bathroom I did a small dance, but then quickly remembered the carpet would get a little shower if I didn't go do my business.

   So I did the usual, splish, splash, splosh. This time I had fun with the bidet and sat extra long. I even took a nosy at the cupboards and I've never seen so many toothbrushes in my life. Imagine how many people have indirectly snogged each other. I couldn't help but snicker to myself and fiddle around with some, mixing them up. Look, I can't go around and fight these guys, they'll take one look at me and shoot. The best I could do was annoy them and hope for the best.

   After that extravaganza I decided going to my room was boring. So I wandered the hallway and thought about life. Then I thought about if these guys had sex a lot. Don't judge, I'm genuinely curious. Do they bring a girl home separately? Or is it like a gang bang thing? Imagine the awkward tension.

   "You gonna stand there all night or actually get some rest before school?" A familiar, deep voice piped up.

   I jumped and turned towards a very shirtless Faust, leaning against his door frame. I REPEAT: HOT ITALIAN SHIRTLESS MAN LEANING ON DOORFRAME!

   He so knew I wasn't going to leave. Smug bastard.

   "You're letting me go to school?" I asked instead, eyes wide. Listen, I was going to blurt out so many dirty things but then I remembered he kidnapped me and I didn't like him and if I did blurt everything out I'd jump off a cliff.

   Faust rolled his eyes. "I don't control you, you can do what you want. As long as you come back here,"

   "But I thought you said I couldn't leave, and what if I told a teacher, huh? What would you do then, pasta boy?"

   "You can leave, you just can't go home, that's what I meant. I'm trying to keep you safe, you're an asset to me, little Losièr. I protect my assets." He's definitely talking about my boobs. "And for the whole teacher thing, you think I won't have my people watching you. You forget there's three of us that go to the same academy as you, they'll always keep an eye on you," he smirked. "So go ahead, tell someone. We'll just deal with them the way we deal with all our other liabilities,"

   Deal with them? Like kill them? Jesus, this man is insane...insanely delicious. I need to go to therapy.

  "You can't kill them," I said stupidly. Ooh, so scary, he's totally going to listen to you now. Good job, you saved them. How heroic.

   Why the fuck is my inside voice being so mean to me? I'm going to cry.

   Faust raised a brow. I raised my heartbeat. "Kill them? Who, me? Never," he snickered. "I have people for that," he waved nonchalantly, what was I still doing here? "Now go to bed cucciolo, or you can join me in mine," he smirked devilishly. "Either way, you've got an hour left before you need to get ready. And some of us are trying to make the most out of that time,"

   "By doing what?" I asked dumbfounded, face crimson. He asked me to go to bed with him. LIKE HAVE SEX?! Oh no! No, no, no, yes, no, no.

   Faust stared at me with a blank expression. "By not being awake amore. Now fuck off and get some sleep." How about I get some of you. And like his scary younger brother, the mouth-watering Italian slammed the door with a lazy grin.

   The longer I stay here, the more I see myself susceptible to dying of a heart attack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 178 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
227K 5.6K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
846K 22.1K 43
When the death of her father leaves an innocent woman vulnerable in the twisted war between two Mafias, will the Mafia who saves her turn out to be j...
56.9K 1.6K 21
Lina Gonzalez is a poor girl who's never had much. After running away from her abusive stepfather and starting a new life, she's left to pick up her...