Invisible Golden Thread

Bởi _Chaaru_

Impressive 🏅 #1 on Imagination {constantly for 1 month} #1 on Ashwin #1 on Cookwithcomali #1 on tvshow #1... Xem Thêm

Try Something New..?🤔
Introvert Fear😑
Off To Mumbai👋
First Call 📲
An Unnamed Bond💞
Style her😍
Mesmerizing Beauty❤😍
Trailer Cut ❤️
The Unbearable Pain😪
First Try of Confession 🤞
On Camera 🎥
Sweet Gesture💝
The Real Nithya😍
Trailer Cut
His Strong Pillar❤️
The Warmth of Love
The Hug😍
Rowdy Don😁
Trailer Cut
Focused...❤️
A Selfie🤭
A New Entry 🤐
Tensed...😔
Impressing Nithya
Sweet dish❤️
Love War🤜🤛
Sweet n Sour❤️
The break🤞
The Drift💔
Track set 😉
Out of the Box😆
Battle continues.... 😵💜
The unexpected 💜
Let's Chat 🤞
The Break Down💔
Confessed💜💜
Decision Making🤞
Homely Chat💜
Official Membership💜
Soulmates 💜
Ma.... 💜
Sacred Thread😍
Preperation On😍
Grand Finale is Up🤩
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Finale Part 3
Many More Returns 😍💜
Final Moments 💜❤️
The Night 💜
The Paradise💜
The Juncture💜
Embrace💜
Approved ❤️💜
The Future 💜
Tested 💔🥺
She Deserves... 💜🥺
Everything Purple💜
Gratitude Note
Hey Fam😍
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT💜
CONTEST ALERT ✍️
FINAL CALL
CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY

First Move🥰😉

4.1K 269 138
Bởi _Chaaru_

Nithya stared into the phone display and looked at Gautham.

"Oh ivanga ungale call panna ellam seyuma.. Ithenakk theriyamapoche..."

(Oh she used to call you.... I dont know about these)

"Marupadiyum aarambichitiyaa... Ipo thaane ma naa unkitte solli koduthath..."

(Hey don't start again.. Just now I told you about all these na)

"Naa kovappedalange.. Paaka manas kashtamaarukkk...😭"

(I'm not angry... Im hurt)

"Ipadi paavama paakkathe... Enakkum kashtamaarukk..."

(Don't look so innocent. I'm also hurt)

"Seri call edukalaya...?"

(Why dont you pick the call )

"Nee eduth pesina eppadi irukkum..."

(Why cant you attend and talk)

"Nijaamaava....😆"

(You sure...??)

"Mmm eduth ethaach sollu..."

( yeah attend the call and say something )

Gautham was giving her all the authority on him. She wants her to have all the rights on him. By giving this much freedom, he opened his privacy too for her. They both planned to make Anitha tensed. Nithya executed the plan in a fabulous way.

"Hellooo Anithaakkaa...."

"Eeeyyy ne enna panre avanga phonele..."

(Hey what are you doing in his phone)

"Naanga onnaa irukkom kkaaa.... Athaa avanga koncham busy..."

(We're together sis. He's lil busy)

"Avarkitte kodu... Naa koncham pesanum.."

(Just give him the phone. I want to talk)

"Gautham....... Ungalukk call....."

(Gautham..... You've a call)

Nithya act like she is calling someone who is  standing far away. Gautham reciprocated to her naughtiness.

"Eey yaararunthalum appurom koopida sollu diii... Ath ange vechitt vaa enkittaa..."

(Eey ask to call later. Put it there and come to me..)

Nithya got stuck and shocked to see Gautham's changeover and the way he acts according to her play. Anitha on the other side got a bit jealous. She knew these two were close but she never thought about such a rightful relationship they have.

"Okay dii... Bye.."

Anitha cut the call irritably. Gautham and Nithya laughed so hard for their cute play.

"Aanalum unnoda possessiveness koncham over tha. Evloo kovam... Evlooo overthinking... Sandakkarii..."

(But i should say you have over possessiveness. Such an anger... Such an overthinking...)

"Ohh... Neengalum yaareyach unmaya affection vech paarunge.... Ithellam panna aarambichidum..."

(Ohhh... Just start showing some affection to anyone. You'll also feel the same way)

"Naana... Chanceyilla... I'm very practical. Ippadiyellam overthink panni namma nimmathiye ethukk kedathukkanum..."

(Me... No way... I'm very practical. I won't overthink and destroy my own peace)

Gautham sounded so philosophical. On hearing this, Nithya wanted to prove him wrong.

Rumba attitude kaamikuraane...Rumba ushaarunnu nenapp... Ungalikk irukkk innikk...

(Such an attitude. You think you are so clever. I have something for you )

She decided to play with him and feels like crushing his attitude. After a while they were asked to enact some scenes. Nithya has done a great job. Everybody came to her and appreciated for her first attempt. Gautham went to change the dress. Meanwhile the director of the show came to her and talked. He was saying about his previous works and they had a casual conversation. Gautham came back from his room and saw them both standing there and talking. He sits in the sideby chair and looked at Nithya as if he is inspecting something. She got his change of face. She immediately tried to laugh for all his stupid jokes, she tries to be lil over reacting to all his silly convos.

Iva anga enna panra.... Ivloo neram sirich pesuraaa... Appadiiii ennarukkkk...

(What are they doing. Having such a funny convo. What's there in it )

Gautham stood up from the chair and went to them. The director boy was explaining the shoot details, its techniques and all.

"Ithellam unakk naa sollikkoduthath thaane.."

(I've already taught you all these na)

"Aamange... But oru directoreeey sollikodukumboth innum professionalaaruppelle...."

(Yeah. But it will be more professional when its said by a director himself)

"Oh apo naa sonna ath unak okay illeya..."

(Oh so what I said is not perfect right)

The director who stood there without knowing the actual reason behind their give and takes got a bit tensed. He wants to quit from the scene.

"Appadi illa Gautham... Naanga chumma peseetirunthom... Okay, you carry on.."

(There's nothing like that Gautham. We were just talking )

He cleverly escaped from the situation.
But Nithya was not in the mood to leave the topic.

"Evloo talented avanga. Ovvoru thingsum semmaya sollikodutha.. Super..."

(Such a talented person. He taught me everything in detail )

"Koncham niruthiriya... Appadi enna periya sollikoduppp.... Ava enna James Cameroonaaa..."

(Can you please stop this. Is he a James Cameroon or what)

Gautham is no longer the calm and cool gentleman. He is arguing back to back. But this time Nithya was enjooying the moment.

"Aama enakk sollikkodutha... Naa ath paarattine. Ithile ungalukk ennange prachane..."

(He taught me something. I appreciated that. What's your problem)

"Enakk enna prachanaya...... Naa illama vereyaaru prachana pannanum... Sollu yaaru pannanum....?

(Ohhh what is my problem.... Whom should make this a problem other than me...)

"Ivlooo prachana panra alavukk inga enna nadanthuch... Chumma neenga kathaathingaa..."

(There is nothing to get pissed off like this)

Nee enna mattum tha supernu sollanum..... Gautham's mind said like a cute kid.

(You should say super to me only )

"Nee ethaach pannu po... Naa ethukk ivloo react panrena... Unnoda porupp enkitta tha unga appa amma koduthirukkange... Naa thaane responsible... Naa thane paathukkanum... Yarukitta solre ithellam... Madam jollya poyi ellarkittayum sirich sirich peseeteyiru... Po po... Poyi pesu... Appadiye antha James Cameroonkitte poyi movie course attend pannu..."

(Do whatever you want. Why should I react this much. I have your responsibility. I should take care of you.

Nithya was biting her lips to control her laugh. She felt soooo happy to see her matured man blabbering like a silly boy. She couldn't believe that this was the guy who gave her a long philosophical class about practical life just some minutes ago.

"Ungalukk ipo enna venum.. Avanga rumba jollyana person. Enkitta pesunomnu aasaya vantha. Ennode periya fan kooda. Eppadi pesamudeelenu sollamudiyum.."

(What you want now. He is a nice guy. Wants to talk to me and he is a fan of me too. How can I not talk to him)

Gautham was standing there placing his hands on the hip in a restless manner. His legs were not rightly fixed on the floor. He rapidly adjusted his hair, curled his moustache and doing some random stuffs with his fingers was clear enough to showcase his irritation.

"Ohhh jollyaarukkara... Unnoda fanaaa... Athukkulle ivlooo detailsa... Paravalaye... Semma smartaarukkane ava.."

(Yeah... A fun guy... And your fan.... All these details in such a short time.)

"Aamange nalla payyan... Rumba diescent behaviour kooda..."

(Yeah he is a nice guy. Very diescent behaviour too)

"Governmentkitta ethaach certificate kodukka sollu.... Rumba diescentaaarkaaara.... Ne koncham pesama iru Nithya...." 🤫🤫🤫🤫

(Ask the govt to give him a certificate for being so diescent. Just stop talking)

Gautham was out of mind due to jealousy. He couldn't tolerate her speaking so high about that guy. So he went outside and stood there at the corridor.

Periya Gandhiji ivaru.... Nalla payyanaa... Enkitte vanth innoruthane pathi pukazhnthu pesura... 😏😏😏😏😏😏

(Oh such great man like Gandhiji. Good guy..... She's telling sweetly about another guy and that too to me)

Nithya don't want to make him more upset. So she went to take a look on him. She saw him standing there at the corridor bending his head supporting on a horizontal iron rod which is built there. She could clearly understood he was damn jealous.

Nithya went near him. He turned his head the other side.

"Ethukknge kovam.."

(Why so angry..)

"Yaarukk enakka.... Enakk ethukk kovam...."

(Who... Me...? Why should I get angry..)

"Appurom yen moonjikoduth pesamatingre..."

(Then why are you not looking me)

He continued to stand the same way.

She moved more close to him. She dragged his body to her direction. He was angry and its evident in his face. She raised her heel and pinched both his cheeks.

"Yaaro rumba scene pottaaru... Koncha neram munnadiii... Ethooo practical thinking pathi... Governmentkitta solli practical thinkingkku oru certificate vaangitharattumaa..."🤭😆

(Somebody has created such a big scene a while ago. Somewhat regarding practical thinking. Can I give you recommendation to Govt.for a certificate for you..)

She started her signature innocent laugh. Gautham released his pressure and felt highly embarassed to stand infront of her.

Che... Ippadi maattikkittiyeee... KD fellow... Eppadiyellam kalykurra... Ennellam panra.... Che che... Namma poyi ippadi sikkitiye ivakkita...

(Shit... How I got into such a trap. Cunning fellow. Teasing me in different ways. Oh no no...)

Nithya didn't stopped her laugh. Gautham walked closer to her. She slowly reduced her laughs. He didn't stopped himself. Nithya was clueless about his action. He went so close to her, grabbed her both hands. He put his both hands on her shoulder. He even moved a bit closer.... Held her hips.... 🥰
Nithya was frozen....her heartbeat increased...❣️❣️ Eyelids were still.....😍😍 She can't push him away. For the first time he is crossing the unseen boundary between them.....💞  His eyes looked into her soul..... And she completely forgot about the ambience they are standing....Gautham's grip got tighter........ Nithya closed her eyes slowly......😉😉

Love.
Chaaru...✍️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

291K 26K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...
170K 20.1K 54
A One side love story of a Girl What if an innocent,clumsy,introvert girl with lots of fears and insecurities falls in love with a familiar face. Tha...
636K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
364K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...