Speechless (Julian Casablanca...

By ali_irving

Reese wasn't afraid of anything. Until she met him. More

Party
Speechless
PARTY
Hangover
Virgin
Sweet Spots
A Deal's a Deal
AUTHORS NOTE
Time To Spill
Karma
Not as Good
Shallow
No One
Just Perfect
That Fucking Alex Guy
Lets Start Simple
Last Place
A/N:
He's Finally Gone
Newly single.. Fucking douche
What's a Little More Time?
If You Got It Flaunt It
If You Want My Body
Taking Things Slow
Pink Dolphin
Here We Go
Rest Of My Life

Stupid

1.1K 27 3
By ali_irving

Warning: Possible offensive content/language.

I'm not Ella silly:p

I reply still holding on to the idea that this was just a crazy misspelling or wonky auto correct.

Oh right, haha my bad chelsea:) don't know what happened.

My heart stops and I know that any chance of this being an odd mishap is thrown out the window.

This is Reese.

I send in reply to Alex's text and I feel my blood pressure rising with anger. He had made me believe I was the only girl he loved, the only girl he even talked to for gods sakes. Men are such pigs. My phone buzzes again and I laugh at Alex's response

Oh Reese! I totally meant to write Reese I don't know what's up with my phone!

In what world does Reese get auto corrected to Ella? And then to Chelsea? Seriously Alex? I don't respond and I know he knows I'm pissed, as I have the right to be. I throw my phone across the room and let out an exasperated sigh, well what now?

"Fuck." I mumble and look around the room spying the Louis Vuitton bag Alex had bought me for our two week anniversary. That fucking purse. I get up angrily and rip it off the hook on my wall and open the window roughly, tossing the pricey leather onto the street below.

"Fuck that purse!" I shout, "Fuck Alex."

I grab the baby pink Chanel coat he had bought me when his family went to Paris for the weekend without me and toss it out to the street as well.

"Fuck you, you always washed me out anyway." I yell to the coat who obviously isn't effected by my harsh words. I reach back into the closet to try and find something else he had bought me but before I can get a handle of the Dior scarf his grandmother bought me Holly comes running into my room to the rescue.

"Reese what the hell-" she stops in the door frame and her expression falls drastically as if she already knows what I've discovered. I bet she saw this before I did.

Just now I realize there are tears in my eyes and the final fact sets in, Alex had cheated on me. Who knows for how long or how many times but he cheated and that's all I need to know.

"Baby." Holly says and strides forward wrapping me in her tiny arms as I let myself go, exploding into a fit of tears.

She strokes my hair soothingly and I can't help but wish I had of stayed with Julian the night I met Alex, or better yet never met him at all.

"It's okay Reese, I'm here." She whispers and I wish those words were coming from Julian's mouth right now.

What is wrong with me! Even in a moment like this all I can think about is fucking Julian.

After a moment I pull away and give Holly a sad smile, "I'm ok, you should go see Fabrizio I can't believe I'm keeping you away for this long!"

She laughs and shakes her head and I notice the tear streaked cheeks on her face.

"That's so like you always worrying about other people's feelings before your own, you're amazing Reese you know that? You're too good for any guy, especially Alex! Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" She says wiping away the evidence of her sadness.

I shake my head and give her a reassuring look, "No. I think I need to be alone for a minute."

She smiles and gives me one last hug before walking back into the living room. What now? The same question I had asked myself before throwing a ten thousand dollar purse out of my window and into the dirty streets of New York. Oh how a day can change so quickly.

Julian's POV:

It's around eight PM and the boys and I are getting ready to head to the club but all I can think about right now is Reese. I wonder what she's doing right now, who she's with, what she's thinking. Fuck, I wish I had plans with her tonight instead of Nick and Albert.

"Hey, you ready?" Albert says as he slips on his scruffy thin rain coat and stuffs his wallet into the ripped pockets.

"Yeah I'm good to go." I say trying to sound excited when really I would rather just stay in tonight.

"Cab's downstairs lets go." Nick says sticking his head in the apartment door and Albert and I nod following him down to the posh lobby.

I always hated how fancy this place was, it just feels like it's such a waste. No one spends time down here and no one important walks through here so why do we need ten thousand foreign plants in shiny colored pots? It's stupid. Just the way I had been stupid last night when I exploded at Reese. God, julian stop thinking about her! Not only is she taken but she's far out of your league. You don't deserve a model, hell, the way you act you don't deserve anyone.

"Jules you alright?" Nick asks frown lines engraved in his forehead making him look about fifteen years older.

"Yeah fine." I say in a monotone voice. We're already in the taxi on our way, too late to go back now.

We arrive at the club and as soon as we pull up the obnoxious flashing dancer on the front of the building grabs my attention.

"Looks swanky." I mumble to myself laughing at how fancy the place is for a fucking strip club. I'm so negative tonight.

Nick pays the driver and the three of us enter the building getting a pink heart stamped on our wrists at the door. How appropriate considering the place is called the Pumping Heart. The Pumping Heart, how nice. Once you walk through the door all you can see are bright lights and half naked women and for those of you who haven't visited a strip club, I promise you will never feel like more of a pervert then the way you do when you first walk in.

We make our way through the crowd and I steal a drink from a slutty looking blonde with a tray as I go by, she offers me a private dance and I politely decline symboling that I have to stay with the others. Something about making plans to go to a strip club and going straight to one is odd to me. Strip clubs are for drunken adventures and bachelor parties. Not just for a way to get your dick up for a night.

"Alright boys, enjoy the show." Nick laughs as he takes a seat in the red heart shaped booth and two barely clothed girls join him giggling and smiling dumbly.

Albert laughs and walks further into the joint where a couple pole dancers strut around on stage but I don't follow. Slightly fascinated by the lay out of the place I decide to look around and just hope to not get lost in the mass of fairy lights and plush curtains.

I see a cute girl go by in black lacy lingerie and all I can think is how fucking good Reese would look in that. Shit, here I go again.

I spot a brightly lit room and wonder in to see a red velvet seat and a small stage placed in front of it with a sliver pole going up the center. I spot a dirty rubber in the corner and chuckle, how classy. I walk back out of what I assume is the private dance area and back to the main floor, struggling to spot Albert and Nick.

I notice a mop of dark curls and instantly recognize them to be Albert's and make my way over to him with strong strides, accidentally hitting someone on the way.

"Oh sorry, are you alright?" A familiar voice sputters and I, quite literally, laugh out loud once I realize who it is.

"Mimi, what the fuck?" I say cutting off my laughter and observing her rather revealing attire.

She's wearing a sliver bodysuit with high mesh socks clipped to the silver material and high black heals. She looks like she just escaped from the playboy mansion and I have to admit, I'm totally into it.

"Oh my god Julian!" She blushes, laughing as she wraps me in a tight hug.

"Well I guess I know where you disappeared to the other night at two in the morning." I say and she nods still blushing. "I thought you were gay though, doesn't dancing all over these greasy guys seem a bit odd when you're into girls?"

She shakes her head chuckling and gestures around to the mass amount of sketchy looking guys filling the room, "What do you think made me like girls!" She laughs. "No but seriously, I have to pay my bills somehow, not all of us can be rock stars."

I laugh and shove her shoulder not really knowing how she figured out who I was or what I do but not really caring either.

"Hey man, oh.. uh who's this?" Albert says joining us and I take my tan little friend under my arm smiling.

"This is my little friend Mimi." She reaches her hand out to shake his and he does the same.

"Yeah uh sorry to be meeting you in such an odd setting and in such revealing attire." She laughs and Albert shrugs laughing as well.

"Okay well you two have fun but I'm still working so, adios." Mimi says giving me a small hug before ducking away.

"Odd little girl." I say and Albert nods seemingly deep in thought.

"Hot though." He says after a brief moment and I chuckle.

"Excuse me, would you like to come out back for a private dance?" A petite red head taps on my shoulder and I can't help but admire her incredible body.

"How could I resist." I smirk and she slides her finger through my belt loop dragging me towards the back room. I notice the way her hips sway as she walks causing her ass to bounce and I have to say, its fucking hot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 15.4K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
154K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...