The Perfect Fit (Interracial...

By NicoleMckoy

Jasmine has always worked as a secretary for her sister at her sister's company "Prefect Fit Boutique". When... More

Important Notice!
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

The Perfect Fit (Interracial Adult Romance)

14.8K 331 10
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2018 Nicole Mckoy 

Description:

Jasmine has always worked as a secretary for her sister at her sister's company "Prefect Fit Boutique". When a wealthy repeat client has a last minute appointment Jasmine must step in and preform a task she's never been asked too.

What begins as a chance encounter soon leads to a whirlwind romance.

Evan Sharp is the CEO of Sharp Enterprise. A company his great grandfather founded. He's a single billionaire that has grown tired of the meaningless hookups and obvious gold diggers. Not getting any younger he's looking for a woman to share his life, wealth, and heart with.

Follow Jasmine and Evan on a journey of love and acceptance. They might just find that they are the perfect fit.

(This story will be told in Jasmine and Evan's points of view.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 65.1K 43
Thea Morris is 23 years old and she works as an interior designer for a well-known company in Paris. She always rejected all the guys that asked her...
195K 7.3K 25
Mia Shannon struggles to adjust to her life in San Francisco after moving there from the south. It's hard being the only black girl at the company sh...
26.9K 877 21
***WARNING: MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT*** A 7-part miniseries book, about a young-single man name Derek Mitchell. A Financial Analysts and the best one at...
1.8K 164 21
As the CEO of one of the largest investment firms in New York City, Ryan had always been used to getting what he wanted, when he wanted it. He was ac...