Just You //SeojunXSuho True B...

By tunawere62

Every hour,every minute,every second..only for you More

šŸ’œšŸ’œ
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
Epilogue

#26

2.4K 136 11
By tunawere62

Suho woke up early and rolled out of bed,moving softly down the stairs to the kitchen.He moved about the kitchen with the kind of smile on his face that couldn't hide the love that warmed him from within.Twenty minutes later he had pancakes,raspberries and freshly squeezed juice on the side.By the time he got upstairs,Seojun was still stirring.

Suho slowly sat on the bed and leaned in for a kiss on Seojun's forehead."Good morning",he wished Seojun while playing with his fingers through Seojun's hair.Seojun opened his sleepy eyes and a warm grin spread over his face,all the moments of last night have faded on the corner of his head as he was taken aback with the warm smile of Suho,the first thing he saw when he woke up.

Suho snuggled in,"i already make our breakfast so we can spend more time together today".Seojun snickered,"you really like me so much,don't you?".In that moment the arms squeezed a fraction tighter and Suho breathed more slowly,his body melting into his lover's as every muscle lost its tension to the air.This is love,real love.

After they're having breakfast,Seojun went to the room,showering while Suho was at the living room searching for some interesting activities he can do with Seojun.But then,he was surprised when Seojun walked out from the room with his full attire.

"Where are you going?",Suho asked,put down his phone.Seojun walked to the mirror checking himself,"i have to work today",he stroked his hair feeling the self-love.Suho pouted,he felt disappointment luring into his heart,explaining his plan might failed.

"How about we have lunch together later?",Suho suggest.Seojun shooked his head,"I can't,sorry".

"How about we go to the cinema after you finish your work?"

"No,i can't"

"How about—"

"I'm quite busy today Suho,sorry~".

Suho bit his lips,he was conflicted at the same time Seojun's words lowkey saddens him."Do you have something to tell me Suho?",Seojun noticed Suho's smile turned into a frown but Suho smiled back,hiding his dissapointment.He then shooked his head,denied on what Seojun just said.

Seojun took his things and walked out from the house without saying goodbye to Suho.Suho looked down,"its..its my birthday today",the words finally slipped from his mouth.

Seojun walked to his bike while looked around him checking whether there's anyone suspicious especially Suho.After he make sure everything's fine,he kept on jumping while tapped his feet repeatedly,"awww my baby suho..i'm so sorry..i'm so sorry huhu",he held his chest,felt bad from treating Suho badly.

His phone suddenly ringing so he answered it,

Jugyeong:where are you?

Seojun:I'm on my way right now..you guys already there?

Jugyeong:yup,Chorong also here.I think you should come here quick cause he can't stop crying,kept on mention he's being betrayed by you bla bla

Seojun:huuh fine..give me 10-15 minutes

Jugyeong:ok bye

- -

Ten minutes later,Seojun arrived at the comic shop so he parked his bike near the shop and unbuckled his helmet.As soon as he opened it,Chorong ran to him and hug him.

"How dare you Seojun?How dare you didn't tell me that you're dating Suho?I thought I'm your friend",Chorong complained while Seojun tried to release himself from Chorong's hug but the hug is getting tighter gripping him from moving.

He sighed then tapped Chorong's shoulder,"fine I'm sorry for not telling you..I will treat you food next time",he apologized to his friend.Chorong released the hug and wiped his tears while Seojun suck some breaths after felt lowkey suffering from the hug.

Seojun looked at the other people in the shop,all of then were helping him preparing for Suho's birthday party tonight.Seojun came to them as Taehoon huffed in tiredness and dropped his body to the couch,"Yah Han Seojun,I supposed to go on a date with Sooah today but i did this for my best friend.You should be grateful for me helping you",Taehoon complained,he was so tired since this morning.Sooah came to him and wiped his sweats with a napkin,"aww my baby you must be very tired do you?",they both were being lovey-dovey together while others looked at them with their disgust look especially Hyunggyu who ran to the toilet wanted to throw up.

Jugyeong came to Seojun,"So,does Suho finds out?",she asked.Seojun shooked his head and crossed his arms against his chest,"but i feel bad for treating him that way.He even send me text messages probably trying to give a sign that today's his birthday",he told Jugyeong.Jugyeong chuckled,"let it be.This is gonna be the best surprise birthday party fo him",she reassured Seojun as Seojun nodded,agreed and hoping that his plan will works.

An hour later,all of them decided to rest for a while except for Seojun who was still doing the decorations.Chorong was lying on the floor,felt tired doing those works as he called Seojun,trying to get his attention."Yah Han Seojun,I'm thirsty",he told Seojun.Seojun was still into decorating stuffs,"so?",he replied while hanging the decorations on the wall."Let's go to the convenient store",Chorong suggested while still gasped for breaths.At first Seojun wanted to refuse but then he felt bad for Chorong who sacrificed his weekend just to help him so decided to accompany Chorong to the nearest convenient store.

Five minutes later,they already arrived at the convenient store.They both walked inside as Chorong ran to the drinks section while Seojun shooked his head,finds him hilarious.He took another step forward when he received a message from his phone.He tapped on the message as Suho sent an image to him.

My Baby HoHo ❤️😝

Seojun:why you send me this?

Suho:i miss you~~

Seojun felt his heart racing,he couldn't stand Suho being unexpected like this especially making him flatter.Things getting worse when Suho suddenly called him,"damn!",Seojun cursed inside his head.He wiped his sweaty hands on his pants then took a deep breath before he answered the call.

Seojun:hello

Suho:what are you doing right now?

Seojun:urm..working

Suho:owh sorry~~

"Dammit!Why he sounds so cute!!THIS SH*T CAN MAKE ME CRAZY!!"

Seojun cleared his throat,trying to remain calm and making sure his voice doesn't sounds suspicious to Suho.

Seojun:it's okay..anything else?

Suho:no..i just want to say that..i love you

"Aaarrggghghgggghhh!!!!!!!!! I can't do this anymore!Someone please help me!! It's killing me right now!!!!!"

"Seojun,what should we buy for—",Seojun quickly closed Chorong's mouth,glared his eyes to Chorong.Chorong looked confused as he blinked his eyes repeatedly.

Seojun:see you later,bye

*phone call ended*

Seojun let out a breaths of relief while removed his hand from covering Chorong's mouth."Glad we didn't get caught",Seojun told Chorong and put his phone on his pocket.

Chorong furrowed his eyebrows,"well,you didn't turned it to speaker mode duhh",he shrugged and walked to the counter to pay for his drinks while Seojun,just looked dumb as always thinking about what Chorong just said to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.4K 14
į³šį³šį³šį³šš™‰š™¤ š™š™¤š™¢š™¤ š™—š™§š™¤, š™—š™Ŗš™© š™¬š™š š™Øš™š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™©š™¤š™©š™–š™”š™”š™® š™™š™–š™©š™š Suho thought he loved Jugyeong, he's suppose to be happy that they're toge...
771K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
15.4K 664 30
The story of 'Everything I hate about you' But in Moonbin's point of view. I suggest you read 'Everything I hate about you' first before you start re...
3.4K 130 9
This Story is dedicated for the people who died in the Sewol Ferry, you may Rest In Peace, And for the people who lost their loved ones, i hope just...