gross [bnha reader insert]

By quitxz

A germaphode with an extremely powerful quirk refuses to be a hero, which results in a family friend who work... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34 (updated)
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52 (special~!)
53
54
55
56
57
58 (special part 2)
59 (200K special) Tsubaka x (y/n) <3
60
61
62
63
64 (700 special part 3)
65
66
67
68
Omg its the 69th chapter 😩
70
71
72
73
74
!!!

33

26.9K 1.3K 866
By quitxz

(The next couple of chapters are going to dive into (y/n)'s past, you'll finally be able to see how she got those scars.) dabi will be 18 for the plot just so that they have time to interact as kids. the way I spoil you guys 😩🤚

(Y/n) wasn't always the powerful kid she presented herself to be. In fact, she had a really hard time defending herself back in grade school.

While the rest of the kids at her kindergarten had already gotten their quirks, showing them off infront of one another, (Y/n)'s didn't. Well that was what she thought.

(Y/n)'s quirk, drainage, wasn't exactly as flashy as the rest of the kids. She didn't know how it worked and she never had the chance to exert her quirk, so a lot of kids assumed she was quirkless.

"Hahaha! Look it's little ms. Quirkless!" A kid taunted.

"I bet her parents hate her because she doesn't have a quirk!" Another kid exclaimed while the other kids joined in laughing at the (h/c) haired girl.

(Y/n) just sat on the ground, looking at her hands with a blank expression as she allowed the kids to push and shove her. This was a daily thing, and at some point she realized that no matter what she said or did, they wouldn't stop.

"Ohhhh is quirkless going to cry?" A boy said leaning towards the girl as he pushed her to the ground. Her cheek scraped against the dirt, leaving a visible red scratch.

But despite the pain, (y/n) just laid on the ground, emotionless, not daring to show her weakness to her bullies.

"Tch this is boring let's get out of here." The leader of the group said turning around while his followers trailing after him.

(Y/n) slowly got up and brushed her kindergarten uniform down to get rid of the dust. She sighed, looking down to see that her knees were scraped and covered with dirt. She rose a hand to her cheek, slightly wincing at the touch of the raw skin that was slowly starting to bleed.

She sighed as she picked up her backpack from the bushes and rummaged through her things to find a tiny first aid kit. Walking out of the school she made her way towards an empty park and sat down underneath a play pen. Sitting down she dropped down her backpack and placed the first aid kit down, opening it to take out a few bandages, placing them on her knees and cheek.

The (h/c) haired girl just sat down, watching the sun set as she hugged her knees to her chest. Her blank expression staying put as a small frown formed on her face. Sighing she went to get up until she heard some shuffling along the bushes behind her.

Quirking an eyebrow as she turned her body and crawled towards the bushes. Once she was a foot away, a small boy leaped out infront of her as she yelped in surprise, falling on her bum as she groaned in pain.

She opened her eyes to see a boy, around the age of 8, with beautiful red hair and red marks around his arms and neck. She rose an eyebrow in confusion as the boy collapsed to his knees and groaned in pain, clutching his arm with one hand.

(Y/n) being the curious 5 years old, scooted towards the male with her small first aid kit, hoping to help the poor boy. She placed a gentle hand on his shoulders only for it to be slapped away.

"What do you want!" He snarled at the girl who only held out the first aid kit towards the red haired male.

"Tch I don't need your help." His voiced was followed by another groan of pain as the grip on his arm tightened.

(Y/n) sighed at his stubbornness as she walked back to grab her backpack, pulling out a small thermos that held ice water. She slowly made her way towards the boy who scooted away from her.

Grumbling under her breath she stomped over to the boy who hissed at her, only for her to roughly grab his hand, careful as to not touch the sensitive red skin, pulling it towards her as he started to pour the ice water on his burnt arm.

"Ow! What the hell!" He hissed in pain as she roughly grabbed the other arm and retreated the process.

"Will you shut up for a second, I'm trying to help and I can't do that with all your whining." She grumbled under her breath. "And to think that you're older than me." She muttered as the water in her thermos ran out.

"Oi! I heard that!" He said glaring at the girl. "And I didn't ask for your help."

"I know." She stated twisting the cap of the thermos before stuffing it back into her bag. "You just seemed like you needed it."

"Tch what are you a hero?" He scoffed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

(Y/n) snorted as she opened the first aid kit taking out a roll of bandages and cream. "As if, I don't even have a quirk." She said as she roughly grabbed his arm and started to rub the cream up and down his arm.

"No quirk?" He questioned as he relaxed at the feeling of soothing cream on his burnt arm.

"Yeah..... My parents think I'm just a late bloomer, but I highly doubt it." She said as he started to wrap the bandages on his arms.

The red haired male watched the (h/c) haired girl as she continued to tend to his wounds. He couldn't help but notice the constant blank expression on her face that was unfazed by anything he said, and the bandages that were on her cheek and knees.

"Why do you have so many medical supplies anyway? What are you trying to be? A doctor?" He huffed.

"No, I just need them." The girl stated as she moved to the other arm to wrap it.

"Why?"

"Geez aren't you the nosy type."

"Hey! All I did was ask a question!"

(Y/n) ignored him as she finished bandaging up his arms and legs. Sitting down in front of him she gave him the tube of cream. "Here use this for your neck, and next time be careful." Shoving the rube into his hands. "Why are you so burnt up anyways?"

"Geez aren't you the nosy type~" the red haired male imitated her voice mockingly as an irk mark appeared on her head.

"Fine. I'll answer one of your questions if you answer mine."

"Why should I trust you?"

An irk mark formed on (y/n)'s forehead as she lightly smacked the back of his head.

"Hey!"

'"Stop being so stubborn, I need to know how you got those burns in order to prevent it from happening again."

He tensed up in front of her as he hugged his knees to his chest, "you can't it's my quirk.."

"Quirk?"

He took a deep breath, "yeah it's a defect, a horrible drawback, whenever I use my quirk my end up burning myself." He muttered under his breath.

"I see....."

"So what about you? I answered your question now answer mine, why do you have so many medical supplies with you?"

"I...." (y/n) took a seat next to him hugged her knees to her chest, staring blankly at the ground in front of her, "the other kids make fun of me for being quirkless, so....." she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear to show her bandaged covered cheek. "So I just prepare myself."

The red haired boy stared at her as he saw her emotionless eyes. No emotions and it was kind of unsettling to him. "Why do you look like that.

"Huh?" She looked at him with a confused face as dots appeared behind her.

"Like why aren't you fazed by it."

She blinked twice as his words registered in her brain, "I don't know, I don't really know how I'm supposed to feel if I know what they're saying is right," her grip another her knees tightened. "My parents have powerful quirks, but I don't and what if they do hate me because I'm quirkless...." she muttered under her breath.

Her expression was blank but the boy could see a hint of sadness in her (e/c) colored pools. Looking at her he scoffed. "You can cry you know...."

"What? No there's no point in crying. It's just useless water that has no purpose. And its gross when you cry, all your snot and tears get everywhere, disgusting." She gave him a disgusted look.

"Oi!" He furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance, "I'm trying to help you but you're making this difficult!"

"Why would you help me?"

He cursed under his breath turning his head to the side to avoid her stare, a small blush tinting his cheek, "you helped me so....." he shyly muttered under his breath, hating to admit it.

"So? It's not like you owe me anything," she stated, "if you wanna return the favor you can pay for the tube of cream I gave you it was 3 do-" she was cut off by him chopping her head.

"You're so annoying!" He growled as he kept hitting her head.

"Ite-" she held her the top of her head with her hands, "I'm kidding relax, I'm not that petty for something thats only 3 dollars." She gave him a small smile, "But those bandages though, they were like 10 bu-"

The red haired male smacked her head again in irritation. "I seriously can't with you." He grumbled.

"I'm kidding." She said sticking out her tongue, "but seriously I'm fine."

"No you're not."

"How would you know?"

"Because." He looked into her eyes, "your eyes tell a different story."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened for a split second before she turned her head and stared at the ground once more. The red haired male just looked at her, sighing, he placed a hand on her head patting it and turning his head to the side, looking away. "Let it out dummy, I'll look away."

As if a flood of emotions rushed into her system, her neutral face changed. She furrowed her eyebrows, trying to hold in her tears, but failed as her (e/c) colored eyes swirled with water as they flooded down her cheek as she rubbed cheeks with her fists to get rid of the salty tears.

(I kinda expect it to go like this LOL I TRIED TO DRAW IT OUT BUT ITS KINDA BAD BYE-)

She cried out as the red haired boy kept patting her head, trying to calm her down as he clenched his jaw, hearing her wails. After a good couple of minutes her cried reduced to mere hiccups and sniffles.

"I-I d-don't want m-mom and d-d-dad to hate me. I-I w-want to have a q-q-quirk too!" She cried out as tears flowed down her cheeks. "I h-hate that t-the o-other kids are p-probably right! M-my parents probably h-hate me! I h-hate them! I d-didn't ask t-to be born l-like this! I-I'm a human j-just like them!"

Her cries erupted once more as her cheeks reddened from the constant rubbing.

"Oi you're gonna hurt yourself even more." the boy said removing her hands from her cheeks as crocodile tears fell from her eyes.

"I HOPE SOMEONE PISSES IN THEIR CEREAL THOSE STUPID JERKS!" She cried out as big tears kept spilling out of her eyes as the red haired male tried to stifle his laughter.

"Yeah yeah yeah, go piss in their cereal you little brat." He said ruffling her hair as her cries reduced to sniffles.

"Tch, look now I'm all dirty.." she said crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Thats all you care about-" he deadpanned as her face went back to the same blank expression. "Well at least are you feeling better?"

"I guess." She shrugged her shoulders wiping the last bit of tears, sniffling. "Thanks... uhhhh..."

"Touya."

"Huh?"

"My names Touya."

"First? Or last.."

Touya grimaced at the mention of his last name, not wanting to tarnish his father's reputation, not that he cared, he just didn't want to associate himself with that jerk of a father. "My last name's not important, just call me Touya."

"Okay......" she said turning to face him with a small smile. "I'm (L/n) (Y/n)." She stood up from the ground as she pat herself down, getting rid of the dirt that was on her, "I have to go, it's getting late..... but..." she looked down and gave him a hand to hold. "Do you think we could... meet up again?"

"Tch as if I'll come back." he scoffed getting up by himself.

"Come on," she whined, "you're like my only friend and I like you, I'll treat your burns."

"Friend?" He gave her a confused look. "You think we're friends?"

"I mean yeah.... I guess.."

Touya huffed as he shoved his hands in his pockets walking away from the girl towards his house.

"3 pm, here, don't be late."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 29K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
6K 156 23
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
2.2M 103K 104
❝ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. ❞ (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
1K 36 11
Being sold to people who don't know you is weird. Being treated like trash, being replaceable to them, that is a strange feeling. Since [Y/N] can rem...