Things we do for love

By piano2099

Naruto, a demon. A monster. A murderer. Or so they said. In reality, he was just a kid, with a tailed beast s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Update Schedule
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A/N- Additional content
HOLY SHIT!
Hello people
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Shippuden
Shippuden Chapter 1
Shippuden Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
100K
Chapter 13
A SUPER DUPER UBER IIMPORTANT QUESTION
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Story
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 34

5.3K 117 49
By piano2099

Gaara was having a headache and was scolded by Baki.

"Take him away, tend to his injury, he is extremely important for the mission," said Baki.

Meanwhile, the Konoha 12, minus Lee, who was still in the hospital, had grouped together.

"So we take your orders?" asked Kiba.

"Yes, and in my absence, Sasuke's or Shikamaru's," said Naruto.

"So, what do you need us to do?" asked Neji.

"Shino, Choji, Hinata, and Kotaru and Itori if you will, go guard the academy," said Naruto.

"We will," said Kotaru and Itori Nodded.

"Tenten, Kiba, go along with Kurenai sensei to aid civilians in evacuation," said Naruto.

"Okay," said Tenten.

"But I want to fight!" whined Kiba.

"You will have a lot of people to fight. During the war, civilians are targeted to break the morale of the enemy, so many ninjas will target civilians," said Naruto, and Kiba nodded.

"Neji and Ino, stay here with Guy sensei and Kakashi sensei to fight the attackers here and protect the civilians. Ino, transfer your mind into the attackers, walk close to Neji, switchback. Neji, while they are dazed, close off their chakra points," said Naruto.

"Hai," said Ino. It was natural, hearing Naruto in such a commanding tone made her feel as if he was their leader and she couldn't deny him.

Neji nodded.

"Finally, Shikamaru, Sakura, you both will come with me and Sasuke and we will pursue Gaara. Our sole purpose is to defeat him and improve the seal for the tailed beast. Han and Kurotsuchi, if you please, you can come with us, we need all help possible," said Naruto, and Han nodded.

"Finally, keep killing as the last option as we need to minimize casualty to both sides minimum. They were played by Orochimaru into attacking us. And with that, we part. Take this scroll. This has the same message as the one I showed you, so that if anyone questions you, you can show them this," said Naruto.

"Okay. We will do our best Naruto kun," said a surprisingly confident Hinata.

"W-whoa," said Neji, surprised by the burst of confidence she displayed.

"Thanks, Hinata chan, you know, my offer for the date still stands," said Naruto.

"Not the time Naruto Kun," said Hinata, still very confident.

"Okay. All the best, and try not to get killed. And the ones going to the academy, here, take the barrier seals and four flame formation seal. In case evacuation is not possible, use these," said Naruto as he went to where Genma and Hayate were fighting Baki.

"Genma, where did Gaara go?" asked Naruto, and Genma pointed towards the east.

"I hope you all have nearly full chakra reserves by now," said Naruto.

"Don't worry, just get this over with. This is such a drag," said Shikamaru.

"They have become very strong in a short time, haven't they?" asked Guy.

"Yes," said Kakashi with a smirk.

"Let's have a competition. The one who knocks and restrains most people wins," said Guy.

"Let me get serious then," said Kakashi as he revealed his Sharingan.

On the roof, Orochimaru was fighting the two kage, when he decided that he had enough.

"Summoning: Edo Tensei," he said as three coffins came out.

"Oh no," said Hiruzen as he threw a few Shuriken and did a sealing method. But it was stopped as Danzo threw him in front of it.

"Not now, Sarutobi. You must die."

Out of the first coffin came Hashirama Senju. From the second, Tobirama. And from the third, came Minato Namikaze.

"huh? What are we... Edo Tensei," said Tobirama.

"Brother, who is the person who would summon us using that wretched technique?" asked Hashirama.

"Hashirama sensei, Tobirama sensei," said Hiruzen.

"Saru chan!" said Hashirama as Minato, Jiraiya, and Onoki cracked.

"Hahahaha! Hiruzen senpai, this was so funny," said Minato.

"Minato! Oh no, we are so dead," muttered Hiruzen.

"I must cut this short, I order you three to fight them," said Orochimaru.

"Alas, Hiruzen, we must fight you. Unless the Edo Tensei doesn't have an overwhelming resistance to the technique, he has to listen to the caster," said Tobirama.

"Minato, even after death you continue to haunt me," said Onoki.

"Apologies, Tsuchikage. I hope that you have moved past the war," said Minato.

"Yes, Konoha and Iwa are in an alliance, and a large part of the credit goes to your son," said Onoki.

"What! Naruto? How old is he? Is he a shinobi yet? Did the villagers treat him right? I hope he didn't mishandle him due to his jinchuriki status," said Minato.

"Alas, they did. He is 12, and he became a genin at 8, after which he traveled meeting and warning other Jinchuriki. He is also a part of the reason why we are such good friends with Kumo. he has made his mission to bring peace to the world," said Jiraiya.

"Jiraiya sensei! Sorry, didn't notice you," said Minato.

"Don't worry. Anyways, that kid is a prodigy," said Jiraiya.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Han had stopped to deal with a few sound ninjas which were trying to stop Naruto.

"Stop right there, we won't let you go near Gaara," said Kankuro, as Temari continued to run with Gaara.

"We aren't here to ask. Let us go and no harm will come upon you," said Naruto.

"Not happening," he said.

"Kurotsuchi and Sakura, I hope you can deal with him," said Naruto.

Sakura went forward, and Kankuro sent his puppet, but just in one punch, Sakura destroyed it to pieces.

"Any doubt?" asked Sakura.

"N-no," said Naruto. 'Women are so scary.'

"The person who took on three S-ranked ninjas is scared of his own teammate?" joked Kurama.

"Let's go," said Naruto, as he and Sasuke went forward with Shikamaru.

"Let's explode things," he said as he threw a Kunai towards Temari.

She dodged it while still supporting Gaara, but it exploded near her, throwing her off the tree. She landed on the ground, but was shocked when the Kunai which had the exploding tag came after her. She ducked and saw that it was attached to a string.

"Nice trick, but I won't go down so easily."

"Good, because I prepared my shadow for it," said Shikamaru, and Temari found herself unable to move.

"WHAT!" she gasped.

"Strings don't have a shadow. I honestly expected that you would notice it, especially after I pointed it out in my preliminary round fight," said Shikamaru.

"You distracted me with the kunai!" she yelled.

"Bitch please, he isn't considered a mastermind just for nothing," said Naruto.

By now, Gaara was mutating.

"Sasuke, we need to be ready," said Naruto as he made a bunch of Shadow Clones.

"MOTHER WANTS BLOOD!" yelled Gaara as he partly transformed into Shukaku.

"Sasuke!" yelled Naruto.

Sasuke activated his Sharingan and outmaneuvered the attacks Gaara sent at him.

"Ox rabbit monkey! Chidori," he yelled as he chopped Gaara's mutated arm off.

"AAAAAHHH!" yelled Gaara.

"The bijuu chakra should heal him," said Naruto, and true to his words, another arm started to appear.

"I cannot go on making Chidori, it requires a lot of chakra, and even though I have much larger reserves than Kakashi due to his never switching off sharingan, I can only make six or seven," said Sasuke.

"Don't worry," said Naruto as he ran forward, also outmaneuvering Gaara at blinding speed, and slammed a Rasengan on him, sending him flying.

"I will not loose! I WILL NOT LOOSE! I WILL PROVE MY EXISTANCE BY KILLING YOU!" yelled Gaara, as he mutated even more. 

"Sasuke!" 

Sasuke ran at blinding speed, as he appeared below Gaara, and kicked him in the air.

"UZUMAKI BARRAGE!" yelled Naruto, as over a thousand clones appeared and kicked and punched Gaara. 

===========================================================

Hey guys, so I have published a new Naruto fanfic, a better one at that, so please check it out. The link would be in the comment and down below. It's Naruhina only, so please take your time out and check it out.

https://www.wattpad.com/1047730069-to-live-once-again-prologue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.1K 16
Naruto grew up hated by his village when all his parents wanted was for him to be seen as a hero for having the Nine-Tailed Chakra Beast sealed insid...
160K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
35.5K 765 31
Naruto knew what world is like at a young age. His peers like playing the hero. Naruto was always the villian and gets beaten base on how weak he was...
376K 9.1K 27
As a child, Naruto was the scapegoat of everyone's problems, the Kyuubi attack, the Uchiha Clan Massacre, and many other things. Not anymore. After...