šŒšŽš“šŽš‘š’ššŽš‘š“ | JJK šŸ

By -kimtaesan

In which a mechanic who's always dreamed of driving her own car, sneaks into an illegal racing club, only to... More

| START |
| LAP 01 |
| LAP 02 |
| LAP 03 |
| LAP 04 |
| LAP 05 |
| LAP 06 |
| LAP 07 |
| LAP 08 |
| LAP 09 |
| LAP 10 |
| LAP 11 |
| LAP 12 |
| LAP 13 |
| LAP 14 |
| LAP 15 |
| SEASON 2 EXCLUSIVES |šŸ
| LAP 16 |
| LAP 17 |
| LAP 19 |
| LAP 20 |
| LAP 21 |
| LAP 22 |
| LAP 23 |
| LAP 24 |
| LAP 25 |
| LAP 26 |
| LAP 27 |
| LAP 28 |
| LAP 29 |
| LAP 30 |
| SEASON 3 EXCLUSIVES šŸ |
| LAP 31 |
| LAP 32 |
| LAP 33 |
| LAP 34 |
| LAP 35 |

| LAP 18 |

115K 4.8K 22.2K
By -kimtaesan

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 18/30 ═══════

🖤💚🖤💚🖤
252K READS BABY!
As I said last lap, updates are slow since I'm still wrapping up Chun Li, but I seriously can't thank you enough for waiting ;-;
I'll also be writing "Hopeworld" instead of "HPEWORLD" coz, yk... Spell correct :')
. . .
Anyways, as a token of appreciation, I made this update EXTRA long ;) vote, spam & enjoy!
🖤💚🖤

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

The next morning, Paps passes me a wrench as I slide underneath the customer's hoisted car and tighten a loose bolt beside the motor.

"You got it?"

"Mhm, I can manage a few loose bolts. Think you could work on that Motorcycle over there until I'm done?"

"Yes Captain." He salutes, making me roll my eyes playfully before I hear a familiar voice that makes my eyes widen—

"Ayo Uncle P! Is that you?!"

"J?!"

"Oof!" The shock of J's voice causes my head to slam against the car's base. Oblivious to my painful hiss and head rub, the two men outside continue to laugh and hug one another.

"Look at you! You've grown so handsome! I wouldn't suppose you came back to introduce us to a wifey, hm?" Paps nudges him.

"Nope. Your nephew's as single as ever."

"Ah join the club. So, what're you doing here so early? Come to see your old man?"

J chuckles, "That too, but I actually came to talk to Shego."

Great.

"Well I'll leave you two to it then. Shego! I'm going on my lunch break, okay?"

"Paps, it's only 10AM—"

"Perfect! Love you Pumpkin!" He quickly snaps his fingers before hurrying off.

With a sigh, I latch my fingers around the car's rocker panel and slide out from underneath to see J standing over me in an oversized orange graphic tee and black street cargos. Both hands rest in his pockets when he bends down and ruffles my hair.

"Hey you."

"Hey..." I busy myself the moment I stand, even fiddling with an employee's open toolbox. "You wanted to see me?"

"Mhm. I figured we should talk about last night."

"Um, J, I'm kinda busy right now so..."

"Hey, you're a busy woman, I get it... But what happened to you back there? You missed the best part of the race! Nicki & Chyna got caught speeding but the feds ended up chilling with us in Hopeworld. The look on their faces when that ganja hit them? You should've seen it."

"Well I'm sorry I missed everything, I just wasn't feeling up to it. I had a... Stomach ache."

J squints at my words and leans closer.

"Nah, that weren't no stomach ache. You looked like you had PTSD or something. Shego, you can tell me if something's up you know. I'd never have urged you to stay for something if I'd known it would hurt you."

I glance down at my fingers that had unconsciously knitted together and exhale a slow sigh.

"That guy I told you about from last summer? He was a racer and—"

"Did he hurt you? I'll fuck him up if he did."

"No no! He didn't hurt me... Well, physically. It just turned out I had more feelings for him than he did for me. And after the way things ended between us, I guess a lot of those memories turned into sour ones... I know it's stupid, but I can barely look at races anymore."

"Hey, it's not stupid." J rests a hand on my shoulder. My eyes finally leave the floor and peer up to him when he raises my chin.

"You know what? I'm gonna help you get over your trauma."

"...How?"

"You. Me. Cousin day."

"Cousin day?" My brow arches.

"Yeah! To make up for all the lost years. We'll start small. EVERYONE TAKE 5!" He suddenly shouts to all the employees before casually taking me from my own store.

"Hey! You can't do that!"

"Too late, Cousin day begins now. I'm gonna help you if it's the last thing I do."

"Okayyy, so where are you taking me?"

J only smirks the closer he pulls me towards his motorcycle, passing me a spare helmet and hopping on...

══════ ⋆★⋆ ══════

"Go Karting? You can't be serious."

"Oh I'm serious. You've loved anything car-related since you were a kid. Maybe you need some of that child-like innocence back, none of this messy relationship crap attached. Come on!"

J doesn't hesitate to yank me inside the colorful building. Upon entering, a woman behind the counter books our slots before directing us towards an open changing area where we're given matching white jumpsuits and helmets.

J zips his over his clothes perfectly, though mine seems to drape from my body like a deflated parachute. It doesn't take long for him to notice my loose jumpsuit and point with laughter.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up."

"Aw, you look so cute. Here."

He steps forward and rolls up my sleeves so that the material doesn't swallow my hands or ankles. I smile and show him a thumbs up before we both make way to the outdoor racing track.

Way out of our view, Saweetie confidently struts into the same building and approaches the front desk with her arm hooked around her man's.

"Pfft, Baby please. Yo ass knows imma beat you. A bitch been coming to this place since she was 9, they RECOGNISE this face."

"Aight, we'll just see won't we." He leans down to kiss her cheek. Instead of Quavo, this guy has lighter skin, twists instead of dreads, and even wears a black and yellow color palette as opposed to Gatti's black-to-green palette. The woman at the desk bounces her focus between them with a polite smile.

"Welcome back Saweetie, you were here just last week." Her smile slowly morphs into confusion. "...Aaand I see you've brought a new—?"

"Handbag! Yep, mhm, new Birkin, best to believe it. Aight no more talking Becky, book us in."

The cashier gives a gradually suspicious nod whilst typing on her computer. Saweetie's 'man' glances at her, letting her return a nervous smile.

Meanwhile, J and I step into our go-karts with our gloved fingers secured around the wheels, exchanging glances as the instructor explains the rules.

"Don't be nervous. It's just for fun, okay?"

J's words have me taking a deep breath. I nod faintly before lowering the tinted shield of my helmet.

"—Be sure to stay within the orange cones and most importantly, have fun!"

Once he moves out the way, a cute little traffic light above us beams red, then orange, and finally green. J instantly floors the accelerator and wizzes ahead of me, leading me to hesitantly start also.

The heavier my foot leans, the more my kart vibrates and soars within the red and white barriers. The summer breeze rushes through my ponytail as well as J's twists as his laughter combs through the wind ecstatically.

"Not gonna lie little Cuz... I'm kicking your ass right now!"

"Hey!"

Now getting the hang of it, I rotate my wheel enough to drift around each bend of the track until I'm neck and neck with J. Just as I do however, my smile slowly falls when I look amongst the stack of tires to spot Saweetie holding a man's hand. Our eyes meet and she immediately gasps before pushing the male figure out of sight.

I quickly blink and return my attention to the track, but glance back in their direction to notice nobody there.

Weird. I thought I saw her...

"Hey, don't slow down now Shego! We still got 3 laps to go!"

My grip tightens around the wheel more confidently. "Bring it!"

Saweetie and her man slowly emerge from the flag they were hiding behind when he asks;

"What? What's wrong?"

"Uh... Nah, nothing baby. Just stay behind that sign, you look better there."

══════ ⋆★⋆ ══════

After a thrilling afternoon of racing around the grass, J strolls into the parking lot with my arms hooking his neck and legs locked around his waist.

"Man, I forgot what it felt like to be a kid again. Now how fun was that?"

"Super fun. As goofy as Go Karting sounds, it definitely made me a little more positive about racing. Thanks for taking me."

"Anytime Lil Cuz."

Once he puts me down, J plants a hand in his pocket and tilts his head.

"You know what would wrap this day up nice? Hitting the bar."

"Geez, don't you ever stay in one place?" I rub my eyebrows, "I have work to do you know, I can't just be out all day."

"Come on Shego, it's Summer vacation. Plus I'm telling you, this bar's SICK. It's a drive down to Glendale but trust me, all the poppin people go there. Cousin dayyyy, remember?"

I throw my head back and watch the clouds pass while J nudges me continuously—

*Bzzz bzzz!* My phone vibrates in my back pocket. I instantly flip it open and hold it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, I just stopped by the shop but you weren't there. Is everything alright?"

"Ooo, you didn't tell me you had a BOYFRIEND." J leans in with a nosey grin, making me turn away in embarrassment and stick a finger in my other ear despite him blatantly listening in on the call.

"Are you with someone?"

"Yeah, that was my cousin I was telling you about."

"Oh, cousin J right?" He chuckles, "Tell him I said hi. I'd love to meet him."

"Then come to the bar with us tonight!" J suddenly snatches my phone. I immediately gasp and swat his shoulder, "—Hey!"

"The bar? Gosh, it's been ages since I went out drinking."

"Then it's settled! You, me and Shego are catching drinks tonight. It's a date! See you there, mwah." He hangs up excitedly. I take my phone back at chuckle at his ridiculousness.

"You're so weird."

"Older cousins are meant to be weird, Shego. That's what we're here for. Come, let's get something to eat." His arm slings around my shoulder as we exit the parking lot. In the near distance however, Saweetie searches through her purse after having eavesdropped on the conversation.

"Yo baby, why we earwigging on these random ass Asians—?"

"Shush." She pinches his lips shut, not looking away from her cluttered purse and almost poking his eye with her long acrylics. Finally, Saweetie finds her phone and begins typing. "Boy you cute but mind yo business. I got a call to make."

══════ ⋆★⋆ ══════
COMPTON, L.A

Meanwhile in Compton, JK secures his veiny hand around the waist of a voluptuous brown-skinned stripper, admiring the tattoo that trails between her back dimples. Her mouth stretches with screams and ass cheeks clap together with every effortlessly aggressive thrust he slams into her. JK's teeth clench tight as he growls from the vision.

"Fuck, like that She..."

"...She?" The girl snaps her head back, "Yo who the fuck is SHE?"

JK pauses, glaring at her with knitted brows before grabbing the back of her head and pushing it back down. "BITCH I ain't told you to stop."

"Uh!" The girl moans with tightly shut lids when JK rams into her until her whole body is trembling, her moans loud enough to make AK bury his head and flop his ears from the other room.

*Ring ring!*

JK retrieves his phone and answers without a glance, holding the device between his ear and shoulder as he thrusts.

"What."

"JK, I ain't even capping but yo... I swearrr I just saw Shego with some guy at this little Go Karting place."

"Shego?" His eyes widen slightly, "When?"

"Just now. I heard dem talking 'bout they was going to some bar later in Glendale. Imma text you some... Boy why you grunting so much? Sounding like one dem grizzly bears an' shit—"

JK hangs up and tosses his phone carelessly before bringing both hands to the whimpering stripper's waist and penetrating her even faster than before. After many thrusts and a hoarse groan, he quickly pulls out and releases all over her ass, his juices trickling down her two planets like syrup on ice cream.

After cleaning himself up with a rag, he pulls up his jeans and walks towards his weed drawer. The girl barely has time to catch her breath or readjust herself before he says;

"Aight. You can get out now."

Her brows furrow. "Excuse me?"

JK's eyes squint as he inhales and blows smoke towards the ceiling with a carefree daze.

"Leave."

*Grrrr....* AK growls at her.

The girl scoffs in offense at the both of them, collecting her clothes and wig in a strop before showing JK the middle finger and storming out.

After her door slam, JK lets his eyes wander the room in thought... Picking his phone back up and staring at the blank screen in debate while smoke trails his nostrils...

══════ ⋆★⋆ ══════
EVENING TIME

The bar J brings me to isn't brown and rustic like you'd expect, but modern and luminescent like one of a nightclub. Tables and booths fill the dim building with purple neon lights wrapped underneath every table like fallen halos. Even the bar in front of us beams colorfully, displaying its exotic bottles while J and I chat at the bar stools.

"I never asked... Why'd you move down here anyway?"

"Ah, my Dad he wasn't a fan of me smoking. He kept saying 'If you got enough money to smoke weed then you got enough money to pay bills.' So I was like bet, imma move out to Santa Clarita."

"And thus, Hopeworld was born."

"Exactly. Sometimes you need a little freedom and independence, you know?" He swirls his cocktail and sips.

As supportive as I know Paps would appear... He'd lose his mind if I ever moved cities. Not that I'd wanna leave him anytime soon.

"Well it's really good to see you again. I missed you a lot."

"Same here. Hopefully we don't separate again for another decade. This summer, I'll be here to protect you."

J curls his fist, making me chuckle as I fist-bump him. Just then, the front doors open and I beam excitedly at the familiar figure approaching us.

"Keith!"

J rotates on his stool when Keith spots us and waves. It doesn't take us long to hug and kiss each other on the lips.

"You made it!"

"Of course, I just got off work. And you must be Cousin J. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Hey bring it in man." J confidentially gives Keith a bro hug before the two shake hands and Keith takes the stool beside me.

"Have you guys ordered drinks yet?"

"Nope, we were waiting on you. Should we order something?" I ask J.

"Eh... Actually we're still waiting on—"

"BitchhhHHH where my MUH'FUCKIN MYX MOSCATO when the Queen walk into the FUCKING building?!"

I instantly twist on my stool with wide eyes, watching as Meek, Nicki and Chyna strut over looking as flawless as ever. Meek takes a seat beside J on the far right with Nicki taking Keith's left and Chyna seated beside her.

"Awww Chyna look, baby girl bought her baby boy." Nicki fluffs Keith's hair. Chyna blows her bubblegum and looks Keith up and down with her signature straight face, "Cute."

"Aye what's happenin' man?"

"What's good?" J and Meek smack hands.

I watch their greeting with furrowed brows and a nervous chuckle.

"Um... J, what are the others doing here?"

"Oh, I invited them. You don't mind right? AYYY this calls for shots!"

"Hey bartender! Wheel up 6 a' dem bludclarrrrrrrt Margaritas." Nicki opens her purse. Keith takes this opportunity to lean into my ear and whisper,

"Uh... Who are they?"

"J's friends." I chuckle.

"Shego, how many shots you doing??"

"Umm... I'll just start with one."

"Three? Well shit, if you insist." He instantly passes me a trio of shot glasses for me to gawk at.

"J, I said one."

"Nahhhh ain't no ONEs tonight, we finna get lit together. That means you too man, so drink up." Meek passes Keith his shot glasses.

I take a deep breath and smile, holding my first shot in the air along with everyone else as J cheers;

"To good vibes this Summer!"

"To good vibes!"

On cue, I throw my head back and gulp my beverage down. The alcoholic burn soaring through my throat has me twisting my lips with squinted eyes and a crinkled forehead, making Nicki point and laugh loudly at my face while Meek already passes me my second shot.

══════ ⋆★⋆ ══════
ONE HOUR LATER

"Wooooooooo!! You go guys!"

J, Meek and Nicki cheer around us as Keith and I exchange shots with our arms chain-linked. Tossing my head back, I almost lose balance on my stool, grabbing hold of the counter while a little vodka spills on my face. Everyone laughs as I wipe the side of my mouth with tipsy laughter.

"You're a mess." Keith chuckles. I lean forward and bite back my smile.

"No you'reeee the best... MESS. You're the mess. Not best. Well you are but... Huh?"

Keith laughs and wraps me in his embrace while I snort laughter. Cradled in his chest, I feel his fingers sweeping the loose hair strands from my face lovingly, ignoring my dewiness and uncontrollable sway. Keith's always been a heavyweight. Glad we know who's driving home tonight...

"Aw, y'all cute for real though." Meek downs his shot. J nods with closed eyes and a goofy grin, his face flushed red from all the liquor.

Nicki slams her last shot glass against the counter and suddenly roars;

"FuuuuUUUUUCKK."

"Girl why you screaming?!"

"BECAUSEEE... Why can't a n*gga cuddle me like thaaaatttt?!" She whines childishly, "BITCH if you don't cuddle me right this muh'fucking—"

Nicki freezes and looks Chyna up and down in offense when she turns to witness her best friend face-down on the counter and snoring into her arm. She then flicks her long hair and rolls her eyes back dramatically, smacking her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

"You know wh— Lemme eat my muh'fuckin pickle. Y'all got pickles right? .....You don't got pickles??"

J chuckles and tilts forward clumsily when tapping my shoulder.

"Cuz, didn't yOu say you hAd to pee likE... 3 times?"

"Ugh, don't reminddd me." I groan at the ceiling. "Finee. Babe, I'm going to the bathroom."

"Need me to walk you?"

"Hey, she's a big girl, she's got it."

"Yeah, I can walk KIETH. Be right back."

I peck his lips whilst slipping my hand from his, taking my balance into my own hands. I'm not entirely drunk, just tipsy... I think.

Gravity seems to weigh stones on my shoulders the moment I begin walking through the cluster of people dancing on the bar's mini dance floor. Everything's so delayed and trippy. Every voice around me, every partying stranger...

I close my eyes to distract from the nauseousness of their movement before entering the ladies' bathroom.

"Apple bottom jeansss, boots with the furrr~"

"WOOOO if this ain't my song! Yo somebody hold my drink!"

Keith blinks rapidly and parts his lips when Nicki suddenly rests her elbows on her stool and starts twerking on his lap. Despite wearing such tight-hugging jeans, her giant ass inflates the denim and bounces between his thighs.

Meek and J howl drunkenly while Keith retracts his hands after awkwardly trying to move back, looking away uncomfortably in hopes of spotting me.

"Um, maybe I should go find Shego—"

"And miss this?! Ayo just enjoy the music man!" Meek shakes his shoulder from behind.

*Flush!*

Minutes later, I exit the serene bathroom only to reenter the nest of sweaty, shadowy bodies with one hand on my head and my eyes mildly shut.

It doesn't take me long to bump into someone who catches my shoulders and smirks when I look at him. He's white and balding with a beer belly, definitely older than my parents...

"Well hello there gorgeous."

I uncomfortably distance myself from his body. "Oh, no no, I have a boyfriend..."

"And that's me, kitten." He tries to embrace me whilst dancing. I instantly gag whilst pushing him away. Who told white guys that that was cute...?

"Grosssss, you're nasty..."

After having escaped his grab, the room continues to swirl and distort with my every footstep as I try to figure out which way the bar was...

That is until my arm is grabbed again from behind, causing my back to thud against their chest. I roll my eyes back and groan.

"Look Sir, I SAID I'm not intereste—!"

I try to shove my arm free when rotating, but my body immediately freezes with a numbing sensation. The muscles in my jaw let go completely until my breath becomes hitched alongside wide eyes as JK stares back at me...

Oh my God.

Oh my God oh my God oh my God.

The room's dim lighting causes his long locks to cast shadows down his face, making him more tanned and muscular than ever before. Most likely from smoking, his slightly red eyes widen at the sight of me too.

I blink rapidly to confirm what I'm seeing when he leans forward and says the only word that could send the music around onto deaf ears.....

"She."

It's that very moment where my breath suddenly quickens and I rip my arm from his grab, stumbling slightly from my tipsy state as I blindly weaving through the silhouettes surrounding the bar.

"J?? K-kieth??"

I return, but only to see Chyna still face down on the counter while Nicki and Meek chat drunkley. In too much shock to question their random act, I desperately tap Nicki's shoulder.

"W-where's Kieth?"

"Oh my Gawwwwww hey little babyy boo! Yo Meeky, ain't J's little cousin adooorab—"

"Stop no Nicki please please just tell me where Keith is" I push her hands off when she reaches for my face, my voice cracking and feet hopping impatiently as I feel the tears swelling in my eyes.

"Well damnnn I'm sorry baby. Yo man's went outside for some signal to call you."

I hurry to the entrance and surge through the doors without hesitation. Unlike the intoxicating mist that had engulfed the bar, the cool, nightly air outside feels nothing but purifying against my skin. Keith and I quickly spot each other and exchange a look of relief as I run into his arms and sob against his chest.

"Hey hey, Shego what happened??"

I sniff and shake my head, smearing my tear across his shirt while Keith strokes my back and plants a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Shh it's okay, I'm here."

Another sniff shoots up my nose as I inhale a shaky breath.

"Kieth, I wanna go home..."

Still holding me tight, he reaches for his car keys with an underlying look of confusion.

"Okay sure. Let's go."

The whole time Keith walks me to his car, I glance back with frowned brows and shallow anxious breaths, wondering if what I saw was real... Or a figment of my drunken imagination.

Edit of the day 😚🖤💚
@imajustbehereread

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 434 14
[ Book 2 ] Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule...... -_-_-_-_-_-_- "You choose your death when you choose my mate! Were...
562 53 21
"I'll race you." You think you've got what it takes? Illegal street racing. And Jaehyun's in the heart of it all. He's the head of the most competit...
319 46 19
Choi Yeonjun - a well-known racer within the field. But he doesn't really care about the glory, media or the fans because all he cares about is his g...
4.5K 440 13
šŸšŸŽ "š™„'š™«š™š š™œš™¤š™© š™– š™„š™§š™¤š™„š™¤š™Øš™žš™©š™žš™¤š™£ š™›š™¤š™§ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ... š™¬š™–š™£š™© š™©š™¤ š™›š™Ŗš™˜š™  š™”š™žš™ š™š š™§š™–š™—š™—š™žš™©š™Ø š™©š™¤š™£š™žš™œš™š™©?" Sent to an orphanage...