๐๐”๐“๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐—...

Por k-kirstein

"๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ•" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a... Mรกs

Not You Being Dumb
Heart Been Broke so many Times
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
One Heart
Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom
Discontinued
AHEM ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ AHEM
Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day
Ratatouille Anyone?
๐Ÿ‹ (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Millisecond Kisses-
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
Thunder Karen Thursday
F๐™ช๐™˜๐™  Me Friday
So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday ๐Ÿˆ
Stupid Ending Sunday ๐Ÿˆ
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
Hickeys
It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- รˆRร„ร‚ร„ร†-Rร“RลRล ๐Ÿˆ
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme ๐Ÿ‹
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Quicky Mickey ๐Ÿ‹
Strumming my Pain with his Fingers
Di(ck)sord Tings ๐Ÿ‹
Nyah~ ๐Ÿˆ
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
Trail Mix ๐Ÿ‹
New Player: Neito ๐Ÿ‹

The Future

271 19 114
Por k-kirstein

This is the second to last chapter, I hope you all have fun reading this joyful chapter before the next two. Enjoy~
___________________________________

Whether the change becomes good or bad, it's up to you to find a place fit for you.

"Oh so that's how you met dad right mom?" A little squeaky voice said.

"Ew disgusting dads musty." A raspier voice was heard.

"Shut up Nen your over exaggerating here. I'm not having children." You groaned throwing her a glare as she preformed a whole play.

"I think Y/n sounds better as a mommy." Hitoshi licked his lips, he had gotten up to get a beverage.

Water.

Everyone that was visiting your house laughed in the living room.

Nen and her boyfriend Akito had gone over and so did your boyfriend Hitoshi, it wasn't that far of a walk for him.

Neito gathered you all up without being there himself, you were starting to think this get together like thing was for nothing.

"Ugh what time is Neito coming?!" Nen groaned growing bored and shaking her legs, Akito rubbed her back with a patient kind smile.

"I bet he accidentally stuck a French fry up his nose so he's trying to get it out." Hitoshi rammed into the conversation as he sat next to you.

Hitoshi wrapped his long arm around you to pull your sitting figure a bit closer, he sat with his legs spread open.

"Who are you texting?" You asked suddenly getting close to him, you didn't like to be nosy for that but now you were becoming extra careful.

Hitoshi chuckled pulling his phone away lightly from you. "Why do you want to know?" He glanced over at your face, knowing he made a mistake to see your face with a lifted eyebrow.

"Um because one it won't hurt to and two I'm your girlfriend and show you basically everything. You even stole my phone last time when I faced it away." You were giving him multiple reasons just for a peek at his screen.

"Ohh so that's why you were taking a long time to respond to what color dress I should wear! But seriously really long what did you do for three hours?!" Nen raised her voice again from the couch across the coffee table.

You froze up knowing what day she was talking about. Shit I can't say Hitoshi was horny again and he kept me that long?! You were internally panicking in this new scenario.

"Oh yeah what were we doing for three hours? First we cleaned her room and when I saw Y/n laying down on the bed so she was asking for it, we obviously had like five rounds of sex." Hitoshi, always showed true colors though they may not be appropriate.

"Hitoshi Shinsou!" You yelled slamming your hands on the soft cushions of the couch with a beet red face.

It was too late, deaf people had it easy now.

"I could've gone my entire life without hearing that." Akito chucked nervously glancing at Nen who looked to be amused in shock.

Nen was staring intently at you two. "But doesn't he pound you Y/n? How are you still alive? The bed broke didn't it? Akito why can't you do five rounds with me?" She exploded with multiple questions at once.

Akitos body glitched making all sorts of nervous movements to cover himself. "I-I don't know haha you never uh ask?" He meekly said prepared for her wrath.

"Well it's not my fault your the submissive type! I even wear cute clothes for you and you just go on with your day passing by." Nen broke down with a sad expression, Akito began to apologize.

You and Hitoshi looked at the scene up front. "Why would you bring that up?!" You broke your silence on end immediately getting loud.

Hitoshi laughed deeply, his hand moving from behind you to your thigh. "It was fun wasn't it? The way every time I pounded into you the bed creaked and your breasts moved up and down. Your moans god I can't get enough of them." He groaned feeling an erection.

"I'm surprised you didn't break the bed. Mmm Hitoshi babe you went hard~." You moaned softly in your direction seeing the curve up in his pants.

"Don't do that." He stated keeping the pink tint on his ears.

"Why not~ Ahh you can't get enough babe~." You rolled your eyes back with a moan continuing to tease him.

Being bolder you scoffed closer and placed your hand on his steady knee, roaming up to his thigh and landing on the perfect tall boner.

"Fucking shit Y/n." Hitoshi moaned getting hot at your soft touch stroking him.

"Tell me who you were texting." You rubbed his rising tip. "Nghh fuck it was Neito he said he was coming." Hitoshi growled pushing your hand off and kissing your face deeply.

While you both were having a seduction contest, Nen and Akito were bickering.

"Just for one day can't you be a man?!" Nen crossed her arms together shaking her head.

"What do you mean I asked you out first!" Akito raised his voice and quickly covered his mouth hearing himself.

Nen glared at him with a fiery flare. "Then I'll be the first to break us up." She was getting into the moment.

Akito had been through this too much. "I'll try for you, just don't simp for Hitoshi." He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

As if no one else was in the room where I happened, Nen was magically brought back.

"Well that was awkward." Hitoshi was showing you his text messages to know when Neito would arrive still looking at the scene.

"S-sorry. Y/n can I borrow your wheelchair?!" Nen grinned slamming her palms on the coffee table dividing you both.

"W-wheelchair I don't have that!" You exclaimed with a scarlet red covering your ears and cheeks.

Nens face fell. "How do you walk then your no fun." She smiled back down in Akitos arms.

"Shut up." You laughed throwing a pillow at her, aiming wrong.

"Hey that hit me!" Akitos hair went wild with the air blown into his face from the impact.

Hitoshi snorted at your action. "We know Y/n isn't going to be an athlete." You heard him speak out loud.

"And you aren't ever going to be not horny." You threw a pillow at his face.

Though he was too fast and caught it with a strong hand. "Too slow." He chuckled and kissed your lips for a second.

You laughed and snatched the pillow away from his hand, hugging it to your chest.

"Aww but I wanted the pillow." Hitoshi tilted his head with a lazy blink.

"Take it away from me and your phone gets crushed." You still had charge of his black device with a smug smile.

"Oh you want to play that game?" Hitoshi raised his eyebrow licking his sharp canine tooth.

He leaned closer over to you, hovering his face other yours with a savage purple glint in his eyes. You felt your breathing quicken but paid no attention towards it.

"Keep my phone and your pussy gets it." Hitoshi stuck his tongue long out, the piercing had already grazed your lips biting on the bottom with him teeth and dragging them down.

"If it's a challenge then you won't get it." You didn't give in still having his phone in your grasp.

"Eventually I will, and when I do I'll rip it open. Do you have a blood kink?" Hitoshi licked your lips.

Now, you had officially become speechless.

"They do know we're still here right?" Akito was trying to erase everything from his mind, looking at Nens hair as he twirled a piece in his finger.

"This being Y/n's house- she has no excuse and they aren't paying attention to us." Nen smirked and spun her head over staring up at Akito.

He was taken aback and flinched in his seat. "One kiss." He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers.

While the two couples were at play, the lion disturbed them.

"Hey Y/n I'm here!" Neitos voice boomed out with a hurried knock.

You immediately pushed Hitoshi away. "C-coming!" Jumping up from the couch you walked towards the front door.

She's only coming for me though. Hitoshi was fresh like nothing happened, seeing Akito and Nen together he went on his phone.

You opened the front door and saw Neito smiling. "Hello Y/n! I'm here with a surprise!" He stepped aside and there you saw another girl.

"That was quicker than I expected." You whispered beneath your breath.

"She's not my girlfriend we just talk a lot in robotics class. Here's my friend Y/n Konomi!" Neito was still his bright self.

She had bright emerald green eyes and beach waved brown hair, cut perfectly straight at her shoulders.

"Hello Y/n! It's lovely to meet you." She smiled taking your hand and shaking it.

You were in a bit of pure shock seeing another person enter the group. And Hitoshi chose me? You shook your head, wiping away all the bad thoughts entering your head.

Her grip was so tight it shook you even more. "H-hello Konomi. You can both come inside you're welcomed anytime I'm here." You smiled kindly and stood away from the door.

Neito held his hand up. "No need! We're going to an amusement park thing today! I got free tickets, well I stole one that stuck out from a kids backpack at 11-seven and I got the rest from my teachers desk but their here and that's all that matters!" Neito held up six yellow tickets with pure excitement of a child.

Screw that he was a literal child.

"Amusement park? I'm in come on Akito!" Nen exclaimed getting up from your couch.

"Oh so I see everyone ditching now." You rolled your eyes seeing them push past the door and out into the open with Neito.

Hitoshi was suddenly standing next to you. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea. And hey, if I we get on a scary ride I'm here." His arm snaked around your waist.

"This is what causes me to hate you." You sighed wanting to kick him in the place where the sun wasn't shining.

"Shh princess I'll choke you. We'll come along, and tell me that's not your girlfriend." Hitoshi pointed at the new girl in which Nen was already having a conversation with introducing as the main topic.

She stopped talking and turned to look at Neito. "Oh heck no." They both said at the same time with disgusted faces.

"I only have eyes for academics right now, we're just friends." She smiled kindly showing her teeth with retainers.

"And I only have eyes for, uh weapons. And the amusement park now let's go!" Neito pulled on your arm.

"Yay!" Nen cheered taking Akito in her grip.

You couldn't look back at Hitoshi, but you did see him smile as Konomis jaw was moving indicating she was talking.

"Come on! What's your name?" She asked with a bright smile.

"You can call me Hitoshi." He lazily said seeing you hold hands with Neito.

"Nice I'm Konomi!" She was holding onto his arm.

Nen was at the end of the street. "So uh where are we going in?" Nen asked knowing she came by walking with Akito from a short date.

Hitoshi was not even a block away, and all he had was his motorcycle.

"My kidnapping v- I mean car. We should all fit it's a truck. So people up front, middle, and back. I call shotgun!" Neito yelled and let go of your hand.

Konomi laughed along. "I'll go up front too!" She held her hands together laughing with Neito.

"We'll take the back, for no reason." Hitoshi went up to you again and squeezed your ass.

You didn't have much emotion. "I thought you were going with Konomi for a second." You raised a slight eyebrow at him.

"Never princess." Hitoshi kissed you and led you into the car with a smirk.

God knows what will happen on this trip.

"Just don't fuck in the backseat please I don't want dry cum I just cleaned it last night." Neito spun his keys around pausing to see you both, mostly Hitoshi, ready and prepared.

"We'll see." He whispered with a creepy smile.

"Are you serious?!" You yelled going to dispose of any bad memories that happen, though it was easier said than done.

____________

It's just tragic.

Not even God knew.

"Let's go on that roller coaster!" You, Neito and Nen exclaimed. Finding a huge green roller coaster with people screaming from the scares of the bright tunnels and spins.

"S-shouldn't we go on a slower temple ride? How about a smooth one on water." Surprisingly, Konomi, Akito, and Hitoshi were frightened of the huge mechanism going terribly fast.

"Those people have a death wish." Akito trembled as Nen held his shaky tattooed arm.

"Seriously your impossible scared of every little thing. A seven year old boy came up to you in the snacks aisle and you begged him to spare your life when I walked in." Nen glared at him.

Akito nervously chuckled. "He had a toy sword, I wasn't taking any chances." He stated with a strong smile, that wasn't a good thing.

"Um I think after that other roller coaster I'm going to sit it out." Konomi made her own excuse.

"It was the shortest roller coaster ever, I didn't steal tickets for no reason let's try it! The lines only a two minute wait!" Neito convinced the green eyed girl who gulped.

"Let's go Hitoshi please!" You hung onto his arm with a begging face. "Even that's not going to work today, fuck that." Hitoshi shook your hand off.

"Aww, too bad!" You laughed dragging him back heading towards the rails of the roller coaster.

When all six of you were ready in your seats, Hitoshi felt his heart want to spit out of his mouth.

"Why use this when I can give you your own roller coaster in bed?" Hitoshi chuckled and heard the mic testers get ready with the engine, gulping.

"This is going to be fun." You smiled feeling it go up the ramp, immediately dropping.

"I'm gonna vomit!" Akito could be heard from behind you.

"Ah yes!" Neito yelled with excitement.

"Fucking fuck shit." Hitoshi cursed none-stop griping with a deathly strength on your hand.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

203K 8.7K 19
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ฆ... ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž?โž - - - In which Shinso finds comfort in a small cat cafรฉ near school and in the girl waitressing in it. Both Y...
498 22 6
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ, ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐‹๐… โœง.* โ€งโ‚Š โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข...
30.5K 430 13
First try writing Oneshots~ -Fluff/Angst w/happy ending/ Characters: -Todoroki -Bakugou -Midoriya -Shinsou -Shigaraki -Dabi