Stars ✦ True Beauty (SLOW UPD...

By stxrry_min

"You're the brightest star here" "I am the only star here, get it cause my name means-" "Geez you ruined it!"... More

C H A R A C T E R S
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
.⋅ ε Thank you з ⋅.
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY_TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE

TWENTY-THREE

2.2K 105 11
By stxrry_min

Chae Byeol

It was the next day after school. I was in class packing my stuff, getting ready to leave.

"Byeol!"

I turned and saw Gowoon coming up to me.

"Hey, what happened?"

I asked.

"I invited Jugyeong to go to a cafe with me. You want to join us?"

I looked at the clock and knew I couldn't make it. I had another appointment with the doctor.

"Sorry I don't think I can. How long are you guys hanging out?"

She frowned a bit.

"I was going to invite her to my house after. To help teach me more makeup tips. Maybe until 9ish"

I nodded.

I think I could make it.

"I'll meet you at your house then. You guys haven't moved right?"

"Nope. Same old house."

"Okay I'll met you guys there!"

I grabbed my bag and waved at her. She smiled and waved back. Then I was on my way.

~

"Oh so it is him?"

My brother questioned. He was driving me to Gowoon's house and was blabbing on as usual.

"Him what?"

I was confused.

"The one you like."

As soon as he said that I smacked him on the arm. He hissed in pain.

"Owwww why are you so defensive?!"

"I am not. Just I have been told that too many more times for my liking."

I snapped back.

"It's the truth then if more than one person sees it."

I rolled my eyes.

"A misunderstanding. Hyungwon just drive."

I didn't want to talk about that topic. I just looked outside. The radio playing in the background.

"You know, it's okay to like him."

My hands clenched.

"You torture yourself by acting like your feelings are a crime. I am not saying you do like him but you shouldn't feel horrible for the thought of it."

My brother was a man of few words and usually most of them annoyed me. So I was honestly shocked to here him talk like this.

The car stopped before I could respond.

"Okay ma'am that'll be $10 for the ride and $5 for the therapy session."

I scoffed at his joke as I opened the door car and got out.

"Put it on my tab."

I said and waved at him. He just waved back. I went up to the door.

I looked around and it felt nostalgic being back. I knocked on the door but no one responded.

Weird.

I moved the door handle and it wasn't locked. I shook my head at Gowoon's carelessness.

I entered and took off my shoes.

"Gowoon you shouldn't leave the d-"

I was cut off by what was in front of me. Han Seojun only in cheetah print underwear and a robe. I didn't know what to say honestly.

"Please put some clothes on when you're home!"

I saw Jugyeong and Gowoon on the couch also in shock.

He looked at me with wide eyes. I couldn't help but smile at how dumb he could be.

He turned around to his room and danced back. He rushed to his rush and slammed his door. A muffled scream followed after.

"He's really crazy."

I laughed and the girls noticed my presence.

"Oh you're here! Sorry about that."

Gowoon looked embarrassed by her brother.

"Hey. I didn't see anything."

Jugyeong yelled aloud to Seojun. I put my bag on the couch.

"That really was a show."

I commented. I saw Jugyeong was doing Gowoon's makeup.

"Ooo pretty."

I looked at what Jugyeong was putting below Gowoon's eyes. It was really shiny.

"For someone who's mom works in beauty, you really don't know much."

Gowoon joked. I nodded, it really was funny.

"Your mom works in the beauty business?"

"Yea. She's the Co-CEO of Stars Cosmetics."

Jugyeong's eyes went wide.

"Really?!? I love that brand!"

"I'll bring you stuff my mom brings home. Most of time I don't use it."

Jugyeong gleemd which made my heart warm up.

She continued to to tell Gowoon tips. I was actually paying attention and understanding what she was saying.

Maybe I should actually try it one day.

It was soon 9pm and I knew my mom would want me home. Jugyeong started packing up as well so I knew she was getting ready to leave as well.

I texted my brother saying I was ready.

"It's been really great hanging with you guys!"

Gowoon confessed

"Of course! We should do this more often, just let me know when you guys are free again."

I responded. Jugyeong got up with her stuff.

"I agree. I had a lot of fun today."

I got up and my bladder seemed to fill up automatically.

"Gowoon I need to go to the bathroom please."

She nodded and pointed to the door. I walked to it and Seojun's door opened up, he was dressed. He looked at us and coughed. I could tell he was still embarrassed.

I shook my head at the memory and walked into the bathroom.
Once I was done I walked our. Seojun and Jugyeong were gone.

"Where did they go?"

I asked Gowoon who was on the couch.

"They went outside, I think they're waiting for you."

She nodded to the door. I waved at her and walked out.

I walked out and saw Seojun and Jugyeong. They were walking about something.

Jugyeong suddenly got close to his face while putting her hands up......like a tiger?

She ran off and Seojun followed after her.

I thought they were waiting....

I shrugged it off and continued walking. They were way ahead of me but I saw them walking together, Seojun kept on bumping into her.

I just stared at them, the streets suddenly felt lonely. Jugyeong suddenly turned around and looked at me. They stopped and she called for me.

I waved her off and looked to my left to the street that was there. My brother was picking me up here anyways. They were now both looking at me.

While they were far, I still felt Seojun's eyes. Soft as always. I smiled at them and waved. Then I went my way. I found a bench and waited. I knew my brother would take a while.

I scrolled through my phone, not knowing what to look at. Jugyeong and Seojun on my mind. They honestly have been getting a lot closer lately.

They look good together.....

I sighed, I couldn't lie to myself. I turned my phone off and just looked at the sky.

How are you?

I haven't spoken to you like this in a while. But I am just worried about you as always.

I hope you're okay up there......

I miss you.

✦ ✦ ✦

.⋅ ε 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 з ⋅.

Hello!!

So sorry updates are taking long. But my phone is fully fixed now so I am going to try and update more often. Thank you for 15k btw!!! I am really glad you guys like this story and your feedback means the world to me. See you all in the next chapter <3

-stxr <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 201 13
ᴏᴄ x ʟᴇᴇ ꜱᴜʜᴏ ꜰᴛ. ʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴏᴊᴜɴ
93.9K 2.4K 34
"Who even told you we're friends?" "Nobody.... i'm sorry." [Started:2. March 2020] [Ended:12. June 2020]
32.5K 1.2K 41
"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐢𝐭" ...................... 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐢𝐰𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
169K 4.5K 62
Uknown: yah jugyeong-ah did u get home safe? Me: wrong number --------------------- "gosh everything was perfectly fine until u sen...