π“π‘πž 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ 𝐰𝐑𝗼 𝐝𝐒𝐝...

By carlgrimesenthusiast

"You love me, Harry." "No i don't, Rose. Fuck off." Rose Black, the daughter of the famous Sirius Black. The... More

(E) πš™πš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
act one - prisoner or azkaban
one
two
three
four
Five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
thirty one.
thirty two
thirty three
Act 2. The Goblet of Fire.
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
Forty four
Forty five

Seven

2.5K 90 116
By carlgrimesenthusiast

                             Chapter Seven

☺︎︎⌫❦☀︎︎TEA LEAVES☀︎︎☺︎︎

When Harry, Ron, and Hermione enterd the Great Hall for breakfast the next day, the first thing they saw was Draco Malfoy, who seemed to be entertaining a large group of other Slytherins. Only Harry noticed, but Rose was sitting there too, but had an extremely bored expression on her face.

As they passed, Malfoy did a ridiculous impression of a swooning fit and there was a roar of laughter- minus Rose.

"Ignore him." said Hermione.

"Hey Potter!" Shrieked Pansy Parkinson, a Slytherin girl with a face like a pug. "Potter! The dementors are coming, Potter! Woooooooooo!"

All of a sudden Pansy was hit in the eye with a Half a White Chocolate Cookie. "Wooo- OW!" Most people at the table, as well as Harry, Ron, and Hermione, looked for the culprit.

There she was. Rose. Sitting at the end of the table with a glare.

"My Lord, Shut the fuck up."

"Why did you do that?" Pansy asked offended.

Rose just shrugged and said obviously, "Your just fucking annoying."

Pansy huffed and grabbed another cookie and threw it at Rose, but before it could hit her, Rose grabbed the cookie in incredibly impressive speed. Set the cookie down, and said "Thanks for the free cookie."

The trip wasn't gonna lie, that was attractive.

Pansy looked fuming angry now.

"Bad doggy." Rose stated, completely serious.

The trio had to put their hands on their mouths to muffle their laughs.

"UGH!" Cried Pansy, running out of the Great Hall, tears streaming down her face.

After a moments silence, Rose asked, "What did i say?" looking around.

☺︎︎⌫❦☀︎︎❦⌫☺︎︎

The Hall started emptying when people starting heading to their first lesson. Rose had divination, as well as the trio.

Rose stood up, and left the hall towards the north tower.

☺︎︎⌫❦☀︎︎❦⌫☺︎︎

Rose walked into the strangest-looking classroom she ever seen. In fact, it didn't even look like a classroom at all, more like a cross between someone's attic, and an old-fashioned tea shop. At least twenty small, circular tables were crammed inside it, all surrounded by chintz armchairs and fat little poufs. Everything was lit with a dim, crimson light; the curtains at the windows were all closed, and the many lamps were draped with dark red scarves. It was stiflingly warm, and the fire that was burning under the crowded mantelpiece, was giving off a heavy, sickly sort of perfume, as it heated on a large copper kettle. The shelves running around the circular walls were crammed with dusty-looking feathers, stubs of candles, many packs of tattered playing cards, countless silvery crystal balls, and a huge array of teacups.

About 2 minutes after she walked in, she stood in the back because she hates being in the front or just being around people, Harry and Ron walked in. Harry was going to stand next to Rose, but Ron dragged him away to the front.

"Where is she?" Ron asked Harry.

A voice came suddenly out of the shadows, a soft, mister sort of voice.

"Welcome," It said. "How nice to see you in the physical world at last."

Professor Trelawney moved into the firelight, and they saw that she was very thin; her large glasses magnified her eyes to several times their natural size, and she was draped in a gauzy spangled shawl. Innumerable chains and beads hung around her spindly neck, and her arms and hands were encrusted with bangles and rings.

"Sit, my children, sit," she said, and they all climbed awkwardly into armchairs or sank onto poufs. Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat themselves around the same round table. Rose sat next to this kid named Bem.

"Welcome to Divination," Said Professor Trelawney, who had seated herself in a winged armchair in front of the fire. "My name is Professor Trelawney. You may not have seen me before. I find that descending too often into the hustle and bustle of the main school clouds my Inner Eye."

Nobody said anything to this extraordinary pronouncement, but Rose looked like she could fall asleep at any second. Professor Trelawney delicately rearranged her shawl and continued,
"So you have chosen to study Divination, the most difficult of all magical arts. I must warn you at the outset that if you do not have the Sight, there is very little I will be able to teach you...Books can take you only so far in this field..."

Rose was 98% asleep by the end of that speech.

"Many witches and wizards, talented though they are in the area of loud bangs and smalls and sudden disappearings, are yet unusable to penetrate the veiled mysteries of the veiled mysteries of the future," Professer Telawney went on, her enormous, gleaming eyes moving form face to nervous face to, in Roses case, half sleeping face. "It is a Gift granted to few. You, boy," she said suddenly to Neville, who almost topped off his pouf. "Is your grandmother well?"

"I-I think so," said Neville tremulously.

"I wouldn't be so sure if u were you, dear," said Professor Telawney continued placidly. "We will be covering the basic methods of Divination this year. The first term will be devoted to reading the tea leaves. Next term we shall progress to palmistry. By the way, my dear," she shot suddenly as Parvati Patil, "Beware a Red-haired man."

Parvati gave a startled look at Ron, who was right behind her an  so edged her chair away from him.

Rose gave a small snort from that interaction, so Professor Trelawney looked towards her. Rose saw this so the small smile was washed off her face and replaced with widened eyes.

Professor Trelawney walked over and grabbed the sides of Roses face with both her hands. Rose incredibly startled face was enough for The trio to horribly try not to laugh.

"Are you in the Beyond, dear?" Professor Trelawney anxiously questioned, still trying to peer into her eyes.

"Uh- i mean- maybe?" Rose was beyond confused.

"Ah." Said Professor Trelawney, letting go of Her face and walking back to the front of the classroom. Rose was left with furrowed eyebrows and moth agape. She looked at Bem and he just shrugged. The trio fought extra hard to contain their laughs.

"In the second term," Professor Trelawney went on, "we shall progress the crystal hall— if we have finished with fire omens, that is. Unfortunately, classes will be disrupted in February by a nasty bout flu. I myself will lose my voice.  And around Easter, one of our number will leave us forever."

A very tense silence followed this pronouncement, but Professor Trelawney seemed unaware of it. All Rose was thinking was when can she leave this class.

"I wonder, dear," she said to Lavender Brown, a girl Rose wasn't exactly friends with but Lavender was their for Rose when she was crying over something at home... Plus Rose used to have a crush on her in First year. "If you could pass me the largest silver teapot?"

Lavender, looking relieved, stood up, took an enormous teapot from the shelf, and put it down on the table in front of professer trelawney.

"Thank you, my dear. Incidentally, the thing you are dreading— it will happen on Friday the sixteenth of October."

Lavender trembled.

"Now, i want you all to divide into pairs. Collect a teacup from the shelf, come to me, and I will fill it. Then sit down and drink, drink until only the dregs remain. Swill these around the cup three times with the left hand, then turn the cup upside down in its saucer, wait for the last of the tea to drain away, then give your cup to your partner to read. You will interpret the patterns using pages five and six of Unfogging the Future. I shall move among you, helping and instructing."

Rose zoned out until Bem came back with their tea. Rose looked at the tea, then when the Professor wasn't looking, she dumped it in the plant on her desk. This action made Ron and Harry snort. Hermione wasn't paying attention, more so stressing on how books won't help her in this class.

"Broaden your minds, my dears, and allow your eyes to see past the mundane!" Professor Trelawney cries through the gloom."

Rose was about to say to Bem that all she saw in his cup was what looked like a Goat, Professor Trelawney turned Harrys cup, gasped, and then screamed.

Professor Trelawney sank into a vacant armchair, her glittering hand at her heart and her eyes closed.

"My dear boy — my poor dear boy — no — it is kinder not to say — no — don't ask me.."

"Spit it out Woman!" Rose exclaimed, getting anxious.

"What is it, Professor?" Said Dean Thomas at once. Everyone had got to their feet, and slowly they crowded around Harry and Ron's table, pressing close to Professor Trelawneys chair to get a good look at Harry's cup.

"My dear," Professor Trelawney huge eyes opened dramatically, "You have the Grim." "The what?" Said Harry.

He could tell that he wasn't the only one who didn't understand; Dean Thomas shrugged at him, Lavender Brown looked puzzled, and Rose looked at Professor Trelawney like she was insane, but nearly everybody else clapped their hands to their mouths in horror.

"The Grim, my dear, the Grim!" Cried Professor Telawney, who looked shocked that Harry hadn't understood. "The giant, spectral dog that haunts churchyards! My dear boy, it is an omen— the worst omen— of death!"

Rose started wondering, what about the dog that she met in the woods? Was- was that a grim? It looked a little too nice to be an omen of death. She just shrugged the thought off.

Everyone was looking at Harry, everyone except Hermione, who had gotten up and moved to the back of Professor Trelawneys chair.

"I don't think it looks like a Grim," she said flatly.

Professor Telawney surveyed Hermione with mounting dislike.

"You'll forgive me for saying so, my dear, but I perceive very little aura around you. Very little receptivity to the resonances of the future."

Seamus Finnigan was tilting his head from side to side.

"It looked like a Grim if you do this," he said, with his eyes almost shut, "but it looked more like a donkey from here," he said, leaning to the left.

"When you've all finished deciding whether I'm going to die or not!" Said Harry, taking even himself by surprise. Nobody seems to want to look at him. Well, except for Rose. Rose was staring at him sympathetically.

"I think we will leave the lesson here for today," said Professor Trelawney in her mistiest voice. "Yes...please pack away your things..."

Silently the class took their teacups back to The Professor, packed away their books, and closed their bags. Even Ron was avoiding Harry's eyes.

"Until we meet again," said Professor Trelawney faintly, "fair fortune be yours. Oh, and dear,"—she pointed at Neville, "you'll be late next time, so mind you work extra-hard to catch up."

Harry, Ron, Hermione descended Professor Trelawneys ladder, and Rose was out after them.

Now for Professor Mcgonagall's Transfiguration lesson.

1919 words.
Don't forget to vote. Ily<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 20K 132
No one knows the truth about what happened that night. The night Harry Potter lost his parents and became The Chosen One, was also the night that Si...
12.5K 345 29
"Y/n, could you please join us in the real world for a few moments?" She grumbles in complaint, "But my book is getting to the good bit." "And the g...
94.4K 2.7K 60
Diana Potter, though a year younger, had the best bond with her brother James. They where best friends. And I'm saying 'where' because the oldest of...
3.1K 255 75
Hello guys! So this a harry potter fanfiction cause I am a big fan of harry potter..... And also I don't like Harry Potter third wheeling in his own...