SEA GREEN MEETS GOLD (N.M...

By QueenShayOfFandoms

⋱ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ɪs ʜɪs ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ. 🌌 ⋰ Percy used a washable marker to d... More

✧Disclaimer✧
Chapter 1: Throwing People at Walls
Chapter 2: The Sun and the Moon Curse
Chapter 3: Dinosaurs and Strawberries
Chapter 4: Go Big or Go Home
Chapter 5: The Rippah
Chapter 6: Just that Awesome
Chapter 7: Dead Ends
Chapter 8: Rudy
Chapter 9: Blue coke
Chapter 10: A True Hybrid
Chapter 11: Lost
Chapter 12: Welcome to Chicago
Chapter 13: Rebekah, (my queen)
Chapter 14: Retail shopping
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Collide
Chapter 17: Roommates
Chapter 18: Mason
Chapter 19: Cave Drawings
Chapter 20: Homecoming
Chapter 21: Breakfast and Coffins
Chapter 22: Darts and Hearts
Chapter 23: Exploring
Chapter 24: Irrational Fears
Chapter 25: Kicking some ass
Chapter 26: Family Above All
Chapter 27: Hand Kisses
Chapter 28: The Wicked Witch of the West
Chapter 29: Overprotective Family
Chapter 31: White Oak
Chapter 32: Yay! Fire!
Chapter 33: Decade Dance
Chapter 34: Numb
Chapter 35: Body Switch
Chapter 36: Don't Disrespect My Son
Chapter 37: Fiancé
Chapter 38: Silas
Chapter 39: Trapped
Chapter 40: Laughably Impotent
Chapter 41: My Friend Magellan
Chapter 42: Prom
Chapter 43: My Prom Queen
Chapter 44: Bets and Dramatics
Chapter 45: Ice-cream
Chapter 46: Gone
Chapter 47: Proposing or Praying
Chapter 48: I Do Not Have Eyes
Chapter 49: Smile Face
Chapter 50: Spitball
Chapter 51: My love
Chapter 52: First Impressions
Chapter 53: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 54: Highs and Lows
Chapter 55: Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 56: Truth or Dare
Chapter 57: Nothing Dangerous
Chapter 58: Nightmare
Chapter 59: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 60: Power
THE END
~ Covers: ~
THIS IS IMPORTANT
THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (dun dun dun)
the sequel!!

Chapter 30: Ghost

35.5K 1.2K 454
By QueenShayOfFandoms

The daughter of the sea was in the woods. It was late at night, but she could see her surroundings because of the bright fires around her.

There was a clearing in the woods, where the outline of a pentagram was drawn in white.

Someone stood in the middle of it.

Percy could see there were a few people next to her. The demigod tried to look around, in hopes of locating where exactly she was within the woods. Unfortunately, she couldn't make out any distinct features.

The raven haired beauty wasn't sure what exactly was happening. Everything seemed to be happening so quick.

She felt...power course through her veins.

The demigod saw a bright aura of light surround someone near her. Percy couldn't make out any sounds or distinguish who else was with her.

Gasping, she awoke abruptly. The green eyed girl was back in her bedroom.

It was a dream.

She felt different. Her whole body seemed to have a tingling sensation.

Huh.

She looked down at her arms. For a moment, it appeared as though a faint glow emerged from her body. She blinked and suddenly it was gone.

The raven haired beauty assumed her mind was playing tricks on her.

Percy dismissed it, and got out of her bed. The demigod walked to her bathroom to get ready for the day.

➳➳➳➳

The group gathered at the Mikaelson mansion again.

Elijah spoke, "We have to formulate a plan on how to deal with our mother."

"We take down the witch. Bam! That's the plan." Thalia replied.

Reyna high-fived the hunter of Artemis.

The original smiled slightly. "I was hoping for something a bit more specific."

"Do we know where she is?" Annabeth asked, after smiling at Thalia.

Finn shook his head. "No."

"Well, I don't think mother dearest will stop until we're all dead." Kol commented.

"None of us are going to die." Percy responded.

Nico added to her statement, "Except for Esther."

Except for Easter.

The hybrid nodded. He didn't want the witch to have another opportunity to hurt Percy or his siblings.

The witch is going down.

—-

Nico, Will, Thalia, Annabeth, and Reyna went back to Percy's house. The demigods were staying with her, until they got rid of Esther.

The green eyed girl stayed at the Mikaelson house.

She and Klaus talked in the kitchen.

"I'm not gonna let her hurt you or your siblings." The demigod stated.

The hybrid reached for her hand and held it. "What about you, love?"

"What about me?" She sent him a smile. "I'm a pro at escaping death. Many have tried and failed. She's not going to be any different."

Klaus examined her eyes.

"Just...try to be careful." The hybrid spoke.

Percy laughed. "I'm always careful. I'm like the most careful person in the world."

Not.

The corners of his lips went up in amusement. "Hm. We both know that's not true."

The demigod grinned. "Well, it's much more fun to not think about things and be reckless."

Besides, being careful is boring.

And, I think that's a pretty good way of living life. - Don't think too much. Just do.

⇀⇀⇀

Percy was seated on the couch next to the hybrid, as he drew in a sketchbook.

The raven haired beauty watched as his pencil moved across the paper, creating different shapes and lines.

Rebekah and Annabeth walked in, talking and holding milkshakes.

Kol walked up to his sister. "Out all morning. What a scandal."

"We were getting drinks. Get out of our way, Kol." The original replied.

Kol raised his hands in the air and stepped back. He glanced at the daughter of Athena. "I don't believe we've officially met. I'm Kol."

"Don't care." Annabeth said with a playful smile. She grabbed Rebekah's hand and led her to sit on the couch, beside Percy. Rebekah grinned.

Annabeth handed an extra milkshake to Percy. The sea green eyed girl smiled happily. "Thanks, Wise Girl."

"Wise Girl?" Kol asked with an amused smirk.

Annabeth glanced at the original and said her name. "Annabeth."

Kol smiled in success, before glancing at his brother. "I'm bored. At least our sister's having fun. I need entertainment."

Klaus looked up from his sketchbook. "What are you waiting for? Go on. Have at it." He returned his attention back to his art with a smirk.

Percy admired the dimples on his cheeks.

"It's no fun to go alone." Kol whined. "Join me Nik. Or better yet, Percy."

"I'm always up for doing something fun." The demigod answered. Kol grinned and held out his fist.

The pair did their custom handshake. Klaus's eyebrows furrowed in slight confusion as he watched the two interact.

"See, brother? Percy agreed. Join us." Kol pestered his sibling.

The raven haired beauty added. "Yeah, Nikkie. Join us." A devious smirk appeared on her face.

Kol continued. "It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart."

Percy nodded. "He has a point, Nik Nak."

Klaus narrowed his eyes at her. "Nik Nak?"

"You heard me, Nikquesha."

The hybrid scoffed. "Your nicknames are horrible."

"They're called Nik names for a reason, Nickelodeon." Percy sassed, proud of her pun.

Kol chuckled. "What's Nickelodeon?"

The demigod shook her head. "There are so many things I have to educate you on." She looked back at the original hybrid. "Anyways, get up Klausepha."

Klaus looked between the two nuisances and sighed. "Fine." He got off the couch. "But no more nicknames." He said as he locked eyes with Percy. She sent him an innocent smile, and chose not to agree to his terms.

Ha!

Kol and Percy high fived each other. The demigod glanced at Rebekah and Annabeth. "Do you wanna come too?"

Both blondes shook their heads. "We're good. Have fun." The daughter of Athena replied with an amused expression.

Cuties.

The raven haired beauty smiled cheekily. "You too."

The trio left the mansion and looked for something to do.

—————

They ended up at the Mystic Grill.

Because, there's pretty much nothing else to do in this town.

Kol, Klaus, and Percy walked up to the bar. Alaric was seated there, talking to a brunette.

When they arrived at the bar beside them, Klaus commented, "Ah, come on now. Let's not go blaming the new family in town, just 'cause you lot have got yourselves a killer at large."

Alaric looked between the two originals and Percy.

The hybrid continued. "Don't mind us. Percy, Kol and I are just here to let off some steam. Right, Kol?"

The original replied. "Right."

He said the word in a way that conveyed the idea that he meant the opposite. It was impressive.

Alaric and the brunette looked at each other, as though talking telepathically.

Boring. Percy mentally yawned.

Let's get some food!

❦❦❦

Percy finished up her delicious burger.

She sipped her soda. The two siblings next to her had ordered sodas as well. Her appreciation of the sugary drink inspired them to take a break from alcoholic beverages.

Her leg started bouncing. Klaus noticed and asked, "You alright, love?"

She nodded. "Yeah, my ADHD just makes me wanna move around."

The hybrid offered, "We could walk around a bit."

She shrugged. Percy stood up, and Klaus repeated the action. The demigod glanced at Kol.

"Go without me." Kol replied and gestured to his drink. "I've got more soda to finish."

The sea green eyed girl chuckled. "Okay. Enjoy your soda."

The original raised the glass at her in response and sipped it.

-

Klaus and Percy wandered outside.

"So, is there a reason you call me those horrible nicknames, love?" He asked with a playful smirk.

The demigod laughed and nudged him. "I do it out of love. Duh."

The hybrid raised an eyebrow. "Hm. Is that what it is?"

She nodded with a smile.

"Is that also the reason why you call Elena and my mother different names?" He questioned in amusement.

The green eyed girl immediately disagreed. "No, definitely not. I call them by names that only slightly resemble their own, when they annoy me." She sent him a playful smirk. "I give you nicknames that have part of your name in it. It's totally different."

His own smile widened. "So, you don't do it when your annoyed with me?"

She shook her head. "You don't annoy me."

Klaus's eyes widened, and a smug grin appeared on his face. "Is that so, love?"

The raven haired beauty nudged his arm again and continued walking.

"So if the true reason for these nicknames is out of love," a handsome smirk appeared on his features, "Does that mean you love me?"

Percy laughed. "You sound way too hopeful. Maybe, you're the one who loves me."

His smug expression grew and he opened his mouth to respond.

Percy's demigod senses kicked in. She grabbed his arm. "Something's wrong."

Klaus's eyebrows furrowed.

Her head snapped toward the Mystic Grill. "Kol." Immediately, she vapor traveled them to the alleyway near the restaurant.

They saw Alaric holding a limp Kol in his arms. The Salvatores stood beside them. Klaus sped to his brother and ripped the dagger out of his chest.

Percy, meanwhile, threw Stefan into the wall. Klaus did the same with Alaric.

The demigod glanced at Kol. The gray veins that had started to spread across his body stopped, and his skin returned back to normal.

The hybrid looked at Damon. "I should've killed you months ago."

"Do it." The Salvatore replied. "It's not gonna stop Esther from killing you."

Klaus was about to attack Damon, but a cool voice spoke from behind them. "Leave him." Elijah commanded. "We still need him, Niklaus."

Need him for what?

The original stepped forward. "You tell me where the witches are, or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now."

Damon checked the time. "You told me we had until nine."

"I'm sure Rebekah would be more than happy to start her work early." Elijah replied.

Damon relented and told them where they could find Esther.

I guess, it's time to see the witch.

Percy glanced at her phone and saw it was dead.

Schist.

————

Elijah, Kol, Klaus, and Percy arrived at the clearing in the woods.

Esther stood in the middle of a pentagram drawn on the ground. There were sticks of fire surrounding the area, providing light.

The demigod realized the scene was the same one depicted in her dream.

"My sons," Esther greeted, "Come forward."

I guess I don't get a greeting.

Rude.

Kol stepped toward edges of the pentagram. Flames grew double their original size and he was stopped from entering.

Elijah spoke, "Whatever you think of us, killing your own children would be an atrocity."

"My only regret is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago." Esther retorted.

That's kinda harsh.

The hybrid's face hardened. "Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now, Mother, or I'll send you back to hell."

The original witch responded, "For a thousand years, I've been forced to watch you, felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood."

Oof.

"Even you Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you're no better. All of you, you're a curse on this Earth, stretched out over generations."

"Except they're not the monsters." Percy stepped forward. "You are."

Esther shook her head and looked unimpressed by the demigod's words. "If you've come to plead for your life, sorry, you've wasted your time."

"We're not here to plead for our lives." The sea green eyed girl continued. "But, rather...take yours."

The original witch raised an eyebrow. "You wish another attempt at fighting against me? It didn't work out so well for you last time."

Percy stepped forward again, adrenaline rushing through her veins. "Try me." She said confidently.

Esther's eyes narrowed, as she began mumbling a curse under her breath. Yet, the spell directed at the demigod, had no effect on Percy.

The raven haired beauty could feel every drop of water in the air. She felt a tingling sensation wash over her again. A soft buzz awoke within her, making her body surge with power.

Percy took another step toward the edge of the pentagram. The witch's eyes widened as she repeated another spell, her voice growing louder.

"I don't think it's working." The demigod commented with a small smile.

After hearing about the magic not working, Klaus sped at his mother. Once he approached the pentagram, however, he was pushed back, like Kol.

Esther glanced at the hybrid. Deciding to change her target, the original witch began uttering a spell directed at Klaus.

The blond fell to his knees in pain. His hand clawed at his chest as his face contorted into a look of agony.

All Percy could think about was protecting him.

Suddenly, a soft, faint glow surrounded his body. His form immediately relaxed as the pain stopped.

What's with all the glowing?

Esther watched in shock. She shook her head in disbelief. "I didn't think the bond was strong enough yet."

Percy's eyebrows furrowed.

Bond? Is she losing her mind from old age?

A few moments later, two figures appeared from the shadows. Nico and Finn emerged beside the Mikaelson siblings.

The son of Hades stepped closer to the original witch and stood beside Percy. He focused on the space surrounding Esther.

The ground beneath Esther started breaking apart. The floor crumbled as the earth divided into two. A hole appeared only inches away from her.

Esther mumbled, "No."

She could feel the magic she was drawing from the Bennet line breaking. Her eyes closed as she yelled. "Sisters! Do not abandon me!"

The witch sank into the hole. It was up to her stomach.

"You will no longer be able to curse anyone." The ground swallowed her up more.

"I am the original witch!" She exclaimed. "You cannot defeat me."

"I can." Nico glanced back at Percy and the Mikaelsons. The siblings nodded in response.

The son of Hades stepped closer. "You are a ghost."

Esther tried to yell out, but the ground consumed her.

Holy Schist.

✧✧✧✧

Authors note:
Dam.

Why do I do this?

Anyways, thank you for your patience and support. I haven't posted in several days.

I actually have a lot of fun writing. It's just sometimes it will take me a few days to upload, when I have a lot of assignments.

Love you!

-Shay

thoughts or suggestions?

@JoyMinw wanted to see Esther fear Nico.

Also, I think I'm going to pair Reyna with Elijah. But, we'll see.

2429 words

Nico is so precious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 504 31
"Oh would you shut up!" Pandora yelled at the boy across from her. "Or what? What are you going to do? That witchy shit you love to do or maybe splas...
1.4K 65 29
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
481K 8.7K 52
Look, I didn't want to play Truth or Dare. It gets you humiliated in embarrassing, awkward ways. Like kissing a god or having a female-Ariel look. An...
191K 4.3K 57
𝐊𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 I am 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...