Lust Love ✔️

By tishy1468

Warning : 🔞⚠️mature language, mature scenes, cursing and disturbing words! .... Karan : preeta tod diya main... More

Introduction
Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3 ( mature content )
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Shot 13
Shot 14
Shot 15
Shot 16
Shot 17
shot 18
Shot 19
Shot 20
Shot 21
Shot 23
Teaser
Shot 24
Shot 25
Shot 26
Shot 27
Shot 28
New characters
Shot 29
Shot 30
Shot 31
Shot 32
Shot 33
Shot 34
Shot 35
Shot 36
Shot 37
Shot 38 ( last chapter )

Shot 22

3.5K 189 112
By tishy1468

Continue :

Words are not even sufficient to describe how it feels like to get broken from inside & wounded from outside.. Its like dying every single moments and then reviving again..

Exactly same was happening with her.. she was feeling like a million knives going through her chest..

Slowly opening her eyes.. she moved her head but stopped & whimpered feeling extreme pain in her whole body.. A tear escaped from her eye when she realised what was happened with her last night..

He raped her.. his love , his everything used her like a tissue left her broken so broken..

One by one tears rolled from her big swollen eyes which was always shinning with happiness before meeting him..

Preeta ( chuckled in tears ) : jaan bhi nikal lii or zinda bhii chod diya karan luthra..

She somehow stood from the bed & stopped front of the mirror to see her reflection to see her broken soul.. but then a confused expression appeared on her face seeing her in clean & proper clothes..

Her head was bandaged.. her face & arms having his finger frint due to his assaults but ointment wetness was also there..

She laughed touching her face & arms & started gaffawed like a mad.. Tears were flowing from her eyes like rain..

Preeta : wow.. just wow karan luthra..

She couldn't stand anymore.. All power , strength seemed to be sucked by vaccum.. she fell on ground.. she was sobbing like crazy.. her heart was crushed brutality.. her love was ignored crudely..

Preeta : pree.. ta.. you.. you are.. are a str..ong girl.. don.. don't cry.. you are o..kay.. okay

She was cupping her face & explaining to herself to control her broken self but no of use..

Preeta ( in tears ) : teri kyaa gal..tii.. us.. us janwaar ne.. ne kiyaa.. teree aa..aashu nhii nikalne chahiye.. you wi..will be okay ( shakes her head ) no no no you are o.. okay..

Then she heard a voice

Person : you are not okay my baby doll.. your heart is badly crushed under by feet.. believe it..

she lifted her face to saw karan standing in front of her with a evil smile on his face..

Karan : preeta tod diya maine tumhe.. tumhara sab cheen liya maine babydoll..

She harshly wiped her tears with the back of her hand but more & more tears dripping from her eyes..

Preeta ( shouts ) : shut up.. band karo ap yeh bakwas.. ( in shattered tone ) ku.. kuch nhii Cheena tumne.. m.. m thik hu.. i.. i.. i m fine..

But he just chuckled & knees in front of her..

Karan : darling you are broken.. tumhare pyaar ne sab khatam kar diya.. ( laughs ) tumhe khatam kar diyaa.. look at yourself baby kisi layaak nhii choda tumhe.. koi nhi raha tumhara.. akeli ho tum... You are completely Alone..

Preeta : ( in tears ) tu..tum jhoot bol rhe ho.. m akeli nhii hu.. i..i m not alone.. me..ri family

Karan : ( chuckles ) kon ? Tumhare maa baap jisne tumhe dhakke maar ke bahar nikala.. preeta luthra mar chuki ho tum unke liye.. or tum to apni shakal khud dekhne ke layaak nhi rhii..

Preeta ( innocently ) : ky..kyuu meri kyaa galtii..

Karan ( cupped her face ) : because my sweatheart tumhari galti yeh hai ki tumne mujhse pyaar kiya.. mujh pe trust kiya.. jab bhi tum khud ko aaine ( mirror ) m dekhogii to mujhse zyada tumhe khud se nafrat hogii..  

He rubbed his fingers on her tears then made a pout..

Karan : ( acting like a kid ) please... Cry more na love.. please please.. i just love to see you like this all broken & alone.. tum mujhse pyaar karti ho to mere liye roo to sakti ho na.. or roo na Baby doll..

She Just stared at him numbly don't know how to react seeing his evil unexpected behaviour..

Karan : ( whispers evily ) everything finished.. you are finished..

He stood on his feets & stretched his arms..

Karan : hyee aesa lag rahaa haii koi bohot bada boj halka ho gayaa ho.. m bata nhii sakta meri jaan kitna khush hu m tumhe aese dekh ke.. I am just sooo soooo happy.. finally you broke..

Preeta ( screams ) : nooo!!! I m not broken!!

Karan ( laughs ) : Aww.. your heart is paining.. tsk tsk i don't care..

Preeta : ( covers her ears ) : nhi.. nhii.. mujhe kuch nhii sunna tum jao yahaa se.. jao ( shouts ) i hate you.. i hate you to the core of my heart karan luthra.. ( crying )

She cried to the point she couldn't see.. she screamed at the top of her lungs. The pain was impossible. She felt It was the worst thing she had ever gone through..

A nurse entered in her room listening her screams & got shocked seeing her state.. She was sitting in the corner curled up in a ball covering her ears with her hands & mumbling to herself..

She moved towards her & tried to touch her hand but she immediately flinched back & jerked her hand..

Preeta ( screams ) : dur rahoo mujhse.. nafrat hai mujhe tumse karan luthraa.. i hate you.. i will never forgive you.. chale jaoo yahaa se..

Nurse : mam.. mam relax yaha karan sir nhii haii.. koi nhii haii sirf m or aap.. please calm down..

She slowly opened her eyes & looked towards her.. she was shivering like hell.. her face was covered with tears..

Preeta : ab...hii to thaa karan.. ya..yahi tha... Kaha gayaa.. yahi tha..

She looked around the room to find him but all was just her imagination..

Nurse : koi nhi hai yaha preeta mam.. do you want water.. hm ( trying to relax her )

Preeta gulped down her tears & hugged her knees tightly..

Preeta : tu.. tum jao..

Nurse : lekin..

Preeta ( shouts ) : maine kahaa jaoo.. just get the hell out of my room..

Nurse ( moving backwards ) : okay fine!! O.. okay m jaa rhi hu aap shant rahiye.. 

She left from there..

Preeta : m tumse badla le kar rahugii karan.. tum khush ho rhe ho ge tumne mere dil ke hazaaro tukde kar diye.. jo maine kabhi sapne m bhi nhii socha vo kiya tumne.. you raped me.. ( angrily in tears ) lekin m tumhe dikha kar rahu gii i m not broken.. tumhare chehre pe khushi nhii aane dungii.. mera mazaak nhii banane dungii..

She stood up holding table & looked at his photo with rage which was hanging on wall..

Preeta : ab yeh preeta dikhayegi yeh kya kya kar sakti haii..

Screen shifts

Preeta was shown doing poses in near pool wearing bikini & goggles while photo grapher was clicking her hot pictures & staring her with lust full eyes.. she just smirked & started making more hot poses.. boys , even girls were drooling over her body..

Suddenly a Loud angry voice was heard

Karan : Everyone Leave right now!!! or you'll will be fired next second

Which made everyone shivered in fear & immediately ran from there..

Karan took long strides towards preeta while removing his jacket then made her wear..

Karan ( angrily ) : what the hell are you doing preeta!!!

She just rolled her eyes & threw the jacket away..

Karan ( shouts angrily ) : preeta!!!!

Preeta : whatt.. tumhara next move hi to asaan kar rhii hu... You raped me and now you want to sell me to other mens like a slu–

Then a tight slap landed on her cheek..

Screen freezed

Precap : suicide

Do votes & leave your reviews..

Next chapter after 80+ votes

Tina ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.4K 29
COMPLETED ✔ Previously known as KYA LAGE TU MERI Studentx teacher love Karan 's pov : "Teach me something dirty." That's what my student, preeta...
114K 4.9K 11
"mom... have you gone mad... she is just 19 ...and m 32... do u want to marry me a kid". "stop it.... it's your dadi's wish..." "to hell with that...
35.2K 3.1K 20
He returns back to her after two year but he was changed. He was changed into a beast with a misunderstanding of her killing him. He wanted revenge a...
199K 6.7K 70
Everything in her life was best... she had her family, friends and even now had a good and caring partner whom she was soon going to marry. she loved...