π’π„ππ’π”πŽπ”π’

By SunsetBlessing

"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€, 𝐼 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π’‰π‘œπ‘€ 𝑑𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑑 π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”," 𝒉𝑒 π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘“... More

π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
β€’ 𝐈 β€’
β€’ 𝐈𝐈 β€’
β€’ 𝐈𝐈𝐈 β€’
β€’ πˆπ• β€’
β€’ 𝐕 β€’
β€’ π•πˆ β€’
β€’ π•πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π•πˆπˆπˆ β€’
β€’ πˆπ— β€’
β€’ 𝐗 β€’
β€’ π—πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—πˆπˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—πˆπ• β€’
β€’ 𝐗𝐕 β€’
β€’ π—π•πˆ β€’
β€’ π—π•πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—π•πˆπˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—πˆπ— β€’
β€’ 𝐗𝐗 β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆ β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆπˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆπ• β€’
β€’ 𝐗𝐗𝐕 β€’
β€’ π—π—π•πˆβ€’
β€’ π—π—π•πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆπ— β€’
β€’ 𝐗𝐗𝐗 β€’

β€’ π—πˆ β€’

52.3K 1.5K 1K
By SunsetBlessing

Sometimes I wish I was able to live in total ignorance, naive people are always so happy, is the reality ends up breaking their daydreaming hearts.

Sighing I sat down on the bed of my room, looking down at my toes I let myself be completely captivated by my thoughts.

It's been a while since I've last spoken to my mother that meant that Andrew would have forced him to do it in his presence. My mother was like the one I was envious of, she was happy for me but lived in an abysmal ignorance when we talk about how my life was really like.

"Can I enter? " I heard a woman voice questioning from the other side of the house.

I adjusted myself as Monique entered my room without waiting for a verbal response from me.

"Is there something that you need?" I asked forcing a smile on my face, she looked at me with a gentle expression and nodded.

"You see Elide, I know what is happing, I know what Andrew did and I can assure you is a changed man, He won't hurt you again but you need to stop whatever you are planning"

"Is this a threat?"

"take it just as a bit of friendly advice!" She said patting me on the back, I stood up breaking the contact, this woman was sick just like her stupid son.

"I won't listen to you, you see Monique you are the worst type of human being, you protect horrible people and still act like you are worthy of respect and love, you know what your Andrew did? Everything?"

"Do you know about the first time he laid his hands on me? the first time he slapped me was over jealousy, he thought I was checking out a man and we went back home we started fighting, he instantly apologized and promised me he wouldn't do it again, for months he tried to get back my trust and I finally forgave him, after two months he came back home drunk apparently he had a bad day, I asked him what happened and why he was so drunk and he was so furious that I questioned him that he didn't only slap me, he threw me on the bed and..." I stopped myself unable to keep going, I will never forget that night.

"I begged him to stop but he didn't he kept repeating that that was how I deserved to be treated and that I was a stupid slut"

Memories began to float in my mind, I would have smiled if they were happy but they weren't, I felt like crying remembering all the pain and how stupid I was to always forgave him.

"The next day he woke up with a headache he didn't remember anything, bruises were on my body I told him what he did and he again apologized almost crying saying that if he wasn't drunk that would never have happened and that I would be controlling his drinking from that moment "

"Well he's was drunk he didn't mean to do that to you" I was shocked, after what I told her she still dared to defend her son.

"He wasn't drunk when he did it again and again and again! why are you still defending him? what's your problem, for two years TWO he caused me pain, he forced himself on me, he was violent on me and you are still defending him!" Rage filled every part of my body I felt like I was going to explode.

"Why didn't you leave him two years ago? the only reason is that he must be a good person after all" Monique said with a dismissive tone.

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO HE CONTROLLED EVERYTHING I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE!"

"I was stupid enough to think he was going to change, but he didn't and I won't trust him again" My voice cracked, but I hold my tears in.

"But you see Elide you have to do it, if not there are going to be consequences, how would your best friend, little brother or maybe mother-"

I wasn't a violent person, I don't like hitting people but anger pervaded me and my auto control abandoned me, my hand hit her cheek she looked t me with surprise she almost seemed mad but then a smile made its way on her face.

"From what I see you have violent habits too, just like my little Andrew but is all forgiven, that slap wasn't as hurtful as I thought it would be" she put her hands on my shoulder and smiled.

"Do not touch me!" she instantly removed her hand from my shoulder.

"Now I want to ruin Andrew even more and his stupid mother, what do you have against me? nothing but I have so much against Andrew so stay in your lane fake old woman because you don't know what I'm capable to do to you."

"Are you threatening me?" She asked with an outraged tone, I shook my head and smiled at her.

" I'm just passing on some friendly advice " I said.

"What Damien would think if he would see you threatening me"

"What Damen has to do with this?"

"I know you spent a lot of time with him lately, you guys have developed a good daughter and father-in-law relationship"

"He would probably love how I stand up for myself, but what would he think if I told him how you keep defending that criminal of you son, If you don't want to ruin your marriage you should keep your priorities straight, your husband and relationship with him should come first?"

"With all due respect but who you think you are for criticizing my marriage?"

So apparently what made her stand up for herself, was someone that knew exactly that her marriage wasn't as perfect as she portrayed it to be.

"Just try to start caring about your husband, and not me you are going to ruin your marriage..or maybe you already did."

"What does that-"

"Nothing, now please leave my room before I start screaming and yelling that much that your daughter, your nephew and husband will be able to hear" her expression changed from gentle to outraged.

"You will regret this" She said lowly.

"I will regret forgiving once again your son"

She opened the door and her smile appeared again.

"Thank you for the small talk Elide" I glanced in the direction she was looking too to see Damien, I decided to play along and when they were both gone I closed myself in my room for the whole day until dinner time came.

I left my room but before I could go downstairs Andrew grabbed my wrist.

"I hope what my mother told you got to you" He said.

"Oh yes, I think you should speak to your mother about that, you haven't changed at all and we both know that so you can drop this stupid act and shove your fake apology-"

before I could tell him anything else he dug his nails in my wrist and looked at me with an angry expression.

"You will not look at anyone for the whole dinner and I want you to be quiet, okay?" I looked at him but didn't replay.

"OKAY?" he raised his voice and I nodded slowly.

"Good, now let's go" he clothed his hands in mine and we went downstairs, I didn't speak or glance at anyone for the whole dinner before Andrew retired for the night he gave me a kiss I tried not to look disgusted and smiled at him.

When I was finally done eating I made sure to avoid Andrew, I quickly entered my room and locked myself in it, around past midnight a knock and some whispers woke me, I Irecornized Damien's voice and opened the door.

"Can you exactly explain to me what is happening?" he whispered.

"Don't worry I don't mind you waking me up, thank you for the concern!" I said sarcastically and he glared at me.

"They know something but not everything, your wife this morning came to say Andrew changed, it didn't exactly go well"

"And that is because?"

"She threatened me and I did the same"

"Elide..." he sighed.

"At last tell me you didn't tell her everything"

"I just told her I will run his son and that she had to care more about her marriage"

"You need to start controlling your mouth" He said coming closer to me, his blue eyes scanned my body, thinking of it, I wasn't wearing much, just a white tee shirt and a pair of shorts that barely covered my ass, I wasn't dressed of any underwear and my hard nipples were very noticeable through my t-shirt.

"My mouth is controlled" I said, he grabbed me by the hips.

"Then you need to start using your mouth for something else" He whispered, his face just some inches away from mine.

"And what exactly should I use it to do?" I asked looking at him innocently through my long lashes,

"I have something in mind" I grinned knowing exactly what he meant.

Don't forget to vote, have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 4.1K 43
This is the original, however, read the re-write version: Beware the boy dressed in all black (My step-brother) "Can you stop touching me" I said "Wh...
2K 94 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
641K 24.5K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
22.4K 905 30
A girl trying to find the love of her life but still hanging on to her ex. A guy who's not ready to settle down but fate disagrees. #1 - exboyfriend...