GUARDIANS OF THE ZODIAC: VIRG...

By LMOF21

Would you ever be able to look at a friend as a foe? That is the question. As the time ticks, you'll awaken... More

EPISODE 1: VIRGO'S AWAKENING
EPISODE 2: CENTAUR AND THE SHARK
EPISODE 3: GENIE'S HAPPY ENDING
EPISODE 5: TEMPTING TAURUS
EPISODE 6: VIRGO THE HEALER
EPISODE 7: TUNNEL OF BUBBLES
EPISODE 8: THE LIGHT OF THE SERPENT PRINCE
EPISODE 9: ALYA'S EXIT
EPISODE 10: OUT OF RESTRICTIONS

EPISODE 4: TEMPTING GEMINI

263 8 0
By LMOF21

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

HOUSE OF THE GEMINI

UNKNOWN TIME

Virgo and Gemini were sitting face to face as Gemini was looking at her cautiously.

Gemini: Let me understand this correctly. You want me to join you and not Aries?

Virgo: That's correct.

Gemini: You want me to stab the king I'm vowed to protect with my existence to join someone like you, who doesn't wish to save our home?

Virgo: I never said that.

Gemini looked at her, confused.

Virgo: We'll save our home, but after that, I want you to align your loyalties with me and not the princes.

Gemini: Why would I do such a silly thing?

Virgo smirked.

Virgo: Because I'm more powerful than Aquarius and Aries combined.

Gemini kept quiet.

Gemini: And cunning.

Virgo: I don't wish to belong to any side. What's wrong with that?

Gemini kept quiet.

Virgo: Aries and Aquarius have to have a duel whether they wish or not. Therefore, we're going to have to choose sides. I don't wish to be on anyone's side. I want to be free, to be me.

Gemini kept quiet.

Virgo: I don't want to have to look at my friends and think of them as my foes. Tell me, Gemini, can you ever look at Capricorn as an enemy?

Gemini looked at Virgo and kept quiet.

Virgo: I know your strong sense of duty, but I also see the love you have for her.

Gemini: She's not my weakness. She's my strength.

Virgo: I didn't say she's your weakness.

Gemini kept quiet.

Virgo: Join me, Gemini

Gemini kept quiet.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. EARTH

MANSION

BATHROOM

NIGHT

Libra was looking at a pregnancy test.

Libra: This is impossible.

The pregnancy test read "Pregnant."

Aquarius was knocking on the door.

Aquarius: Libra, have you seen Alya? We need to discuss our human life schedules. This is getting out of hand.

Libra looked towards the door.

Aquarius: What are you doing in there? Are you alright?

Libra: I'm fine.

Aquarius: I cannot handle any more surprises. First my patients, now Sagittarius is acting up, and then there's Aries. There's always Aries... Sweetheart, I'm glad I have you.

Libra smiled, looking at her pregnancy test. Aquarius walked away.

Libra: You can't handle any more surprises, huh? Well...this is going to be interesting.

EXIT

SCENE 3

INT. PLANET MOON

CASLTE

WAR CHAMBERS

UNKNOWN TIME

Jupiter looked through things in worry, throwing everything to the floor, frustrated and angry as Miranda walked in.

Miranda: What's the matter with you?

Jupiter looked at Miranda, worried and hopeless.

Jupiter: The box of Pandora is missing.

Miranda looked at him, confused.

Jupiter: My father had it made especially for my mother. He had gathered over 12 magical gifts from around the galaxies and planets and put them in this small box. He gave her the box as a wedding gift. If it is opened, the owners of the box will possess the magical gifts.

Miranda: It's missing.

Jupiter: My mother...she hated my father. He was cruel to her after he met Hydra. She brainwashed him, and he cast my mother aside. My mother hid the box in the war chambers. Only Venus and I knew where it was.

Miranda looked at Jupiter, realizing why he was worried.

Jupiter: Venus took the box. I'm afraid that even your Guardians won't be able to stop her, or if somehow they're successful, in the end, it won't matter who wins... Many will lose their lives.

Miranda looked at Jupiter, worried.

EXIT

SCENE 4

INT. PLANET STAR

HOUSE OF THE GEMINI

UNKNOWN TIME

Virgo and Gemini were talking. The Oracle appeared out of thin air. Virgo and Gemini stood up as the Oracle looked at Virgo, smirking.

Oracle: You're more like your mother than I thought.

Virgo smirked.

Virgo: I'm nothing like my mother.

Oracle: Is that so? Shall we put it to the test?

Virgo: My mother is far too kind, and loving, and caring, or else you wouldn't be standing here right now.

The Oracle's smirk vanished. She raised her hand and started to chant something.

Virgo: I know what you're doing. I'll let you have it your way only to prove you, your spells will not work on me.

Oracle: They will!

Virgo: They will not. I'm the grandchild of Cepheus and Cassiopeia, daughter of Alya and Auriga, niece of fair Andromeda, and the future Queen of the Virgo tribe.

The Oracle kept chanting and chanting as her hair started to catch fire, but the spells didn't seem to have any effect on Virgo. The Oracle opened her eyes and vanished in anger.

Virgo kneeled, coughing out blood. Gemini went and tried to help her up.

Gemini: You were bluffing. Those spells...

Virgo: Everyone has a weakness. How you show them to your enemy is the tricky part.

Gemini looked at her, confused.

Virgo: You must never show your enemy they have any effect on you, or else they'll have the last laugh.

Gemini smirked.

Gemini: Where have you been in all my existence?

Virgo: Asleep.

EXIT

SCENE 5

INT. PLANET STAR

INSIDE THE TITANIUM  TRIANGLE

UNKNOWN TIME

Ophiuchus was lying on the ground, trying to catch his breath. He stood barely up, trying to walk. The dagger started glowing.

Dagger: You're running out of time, Serpent prince.

Ophiuchus: I realize that, they'll make it. They'll come back.

Dagger: I admire your faith in your Guardians.

Ophiuchus collapsed.

Dagger: But you're left with the last minutes of your spell. Once the time runs out, you'll be defeated, and everything you have done will be gone. History will repeat itself. Your home will become the new playground of the Spaced Invaders.

Ophiuchus was unconscious, barely breathing.

EXIT

END OF EPISODE 4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 85 10
What happens when the zodiacs fall in love? It was said that love was the strongest and yet the tenderest of feelings. We all evolve through time and...
59.7K 1.3K 59
Book #1 in the Power of Twelve series. The Zodiacs led their own lives, freely and how they wanted, until a freak encounter with a 'sorcerer' forced...
2.4K 82 10
As the journey continues, our Guardians learn about love and the blessings of who they are. Instead of running away from their destiny, they slowly s...
2.9K 108 10
Plot twists, love lives, magical realms, and creatures, who are believed to have been myths. Take this journey with me, where we once again visit the...