Just You //SeojunXSuho True B...

By tunawere62

Every hour,every minute,every second..only for you More

💜💜
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
Epilogue

#24

2.4K 151 33
By tunawere62

Seojun was at the cafe with Jugyeong working their part-time jobs.He was looking at his phone as there's no customer during that time.

"30 chest compressions..then two rescue breaths",

"What are you doing?",Jugyeong tapped Seojun at the back.Seojun turned to her,showing the screen of his phone.

"CPR?",Jugyeong felt curious with the guy infront of him studying those things,especially when he used to be suck at studying.

"I have to practice so that whenever emergency,i can help Suho.I already memorized the steps to help someone who chokes,help the—"

"Wow what?you did all of this for Suho?",she cut his words.Seojun nodded as he continue scrolling on his phone,"i have to be someone that can protect Suho",Seojun explained to Jugyeong,provide relevant excuses to his behaviour.

Jugyeong laughed after she heard that,"i bet he's the one who taking care of you",she said.Her words successfully getting Seojun's attention as he cast a glance to the girl."what do you mean?",he asked.

Jugyeong grinned,"Suho knows Judo",she told Seojun.Surprisingly,he never know about that even Suho didn't tell him at all.He thought Suho is the quiet and need-someone-to-protect type,guess he's wrong.He felt a slight bit of jealousy cause Jugyeong know earlier than him.He suddenly looked at his phone and decided to change the topic.

"Hey,do you want to see Suho's photo,lemme show you",before she could say anything,Seojun pulled Jugyeong closer to him and positioned his phone infront of her.

"Look at this,he sent me his selfie this morning",Seojun told her."Wow,he's still good looking even when he woke up",Jugyeong complimented Suho but Seojun felt like it's for himself.He raised his eyebrows repeatedly to Jugyeong,being proud of himself.He then scrolled another photo and showed it to Jugyeong.

"I tried to take his photo without he notice but he find out haha,Look another one",Seojun scrolled another photo.

"We went for a swim together,he's so handsome isn't he?"Seojun bragged to Jugyeong.Jugyeong nodded,agreed with his statement."Well,I'm so lucky to have a handsome boyfriend like you,i'm so sorry if i hurt a single and lonely heart like you",Seojun lowkey showing off and teasing Jugyeong at the same time.

Jugyeong arched her eyebrow to Seojun,"did you just make fun of me?",she asked with her annoyed tone.Seojun tried to hold his laugh as he patted Jugyeong's head,"i hope you will find someone for you..but still if you find one,they will never beat my lovely handsome kind smart charismatic Suho",Seojun gave a pity look to Jugyeong.

Jugyeong was so annoyed at the same time jealous of him.She felt her ears burning listening to him bragging nonstop about Suho,it's not like he's the same as his boyfriend duhh.

Jugyeong rolled her eyes then took his phone from his hands,began scrolling the photos by herself.

"When is this?",she asked.Seojun leaned forward to look at the photo,"owh we went to watch a baseball match together,baseball date time!"Seojun replied cheerfully while Jugyeong huffed in annoyance as she scrolled down again.

"How about this?",she asked.

"Owh this one!Suho helped me and my mother do some dumplings for dinner.I do look charismatic from that photo",Seojun complimented himself while Jugyeong ignored him,proceed scrolling the gallery.

"How about this?"

"Owh Suho took this pho— aargghhhhhhh!!!",Seojun screamed as he took away his phone from Jugyeong's hands.Jugyeong laughed loudly while Seojun put his phone back to his pocket.

"You're wearing tiger underwear aren't you?",she pointed her finger directly to make fun of him.

"No i'm not",Seojun denied even though he knows Jugyeong saw the picture clearly.

"Yes you are"

"No i'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No i'm not"

Jugyeong hold her mouth,felt hurt from laughing too much while Seojun was blushed red of embarrassment.Maybe its a karma because of him making fun of her being single.

"Tiger underwear!Tiger underwear!Roar!",Jugyeong teased him as she ran to the kitchen before Seojun ran back to catch her.He's so done of being a fool to himself.

- -

"Thank you!",both Seojun and Jugyeong thanked their manager and walked out from the cafe together.

"So you have plans after this?",Seojun asked.Jugyeong shooked her head,"nuhh i'm going back home",she answered."I can give you a ride",Seojun offered to her.Jugyeong checked her watch,she might have to wait for half an hour for the bus so she decided to accept the offer.

They walked together to Seojun's bike as he passed Suho's helmet to her,"this is Suho's,don't let any scratches or you have to pay for it",Seojun reminded her but lowkey more like a warning.Jugyeong sneered at him,"you really love him so much tho",she said.

- -

Seojun parked his bike near Jugyeong's house as she unbuckled the helmet and gave it to Seojun."Thank you",she thanked and waved goodbye to Seojun.As she walked to her gate,she called back Seojun so he turned back to her."Don't forget to wear your tiger underwear roar!",she teased Seojun while laughing.Seojun acted like he raised his fist when Jugyeong already ran into her house.

Seojun then took his phone,he planned to go to Suho's house so he decided to call him first to notify him.Unfortunately,Suho didn't pick up his calls.

"That's weird"

He tried to call him again but still,Suho didn't picked up his calls.He tapped the chat logo,wanted to send a message to him.

My Baby HoHo❤️😝

Suho:good night🙃
Read

Seojun:where are you?can i come over?

Seojun waited for a while but again he didn't replied the message nor called him back.Seojun started to feel uneasy so he decided to ride his motorcycle as fast as he could to Suho's house.

Ten minutes later,he already arrived near Suho's house when he saw a car parked infront of the house.Seojun parked his bike nearby,felt curious as the car looks familiar to him.

A few seconds later,he saw Mr Lee and Mr Oh walked out from Suho's house and headed to their car.Seojun felt the panicking feelings inside him,why they are here?and what happen to Suho?

As soon as the car drove away,Seojun ran into the house and surprisingly the door was opened wide which worried him more.He walked into the house and searching for Suho when he saw a familiar figure was lying on the floor at the living room.He couldn't believe his eyes especially seeing the love of his life in that state.

"Lee Suho!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 554 25
Half of the world has a special gene in them which gives them powers, but the world sees them as dangerous to others and so the world found ways to c...
919K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
24.9K 321 21
Seojun x Suho oneshot stories
86.9K 5.5K 23
chanhee hates everything about the fact that he doesn't hate younghoon and changmin Includes: -very short chapters •letter style -fluff -boyxbo...