Did I ever stand a chance...

By Antis0cialWhore

𝙀𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙩 (.𝙣) 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 ... More

I N F O
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
Epilogue

|forty two|

3.3K 104 74
By Antis0cialWhore

~

This was supposed to be my year, our year. To finally be happy and live our lives. And we did and it was more the I could ever ask for, fuck even imagine. You complete me, my other half if anything, so without you I am nothing. And I'm so tired of being nothing.

~

~ MATURE ACTIONS;read at your own risk ~

- Olivia -

September

"Last year, any big plans" Pansy sends me a suggestive look from across the table. I glance out the train window watching the land pass by faster then I could blink.

"Nope not really, just graduated" I said shrugging.

I didn't really feel anything about this being our last year, not an ounce of sadness or remorse ran through me.

Hogwarts gave me a run for my money that for sure and I don't plan on forgetting a single thing about it. Bad and good, it's all apart of me.

"Well I plan on getting out as fast as possible" Draco leaned further into his spot next to me, his hand played with a strand of my hair as his arm laid behind me.

"And why is that, so you can go on to ruling the healing world" Theo teased giving him a pouty face. He was really taking his studies seriously, which came as no surprise.

All summer anytime we would read a book he always seemed to choose one on healing and what not. Even practiced on me when ever my clumsy ass fell.

"No, but because of that comment when you are dying all my knowledge might just slip out my mind" his voice was blunt but joking. A laughter spread through the table,

"But in all seriousness I need this year to go fast so once we are out I can marry this one" he smiles over at me, Pansy let's out her aw's as I hide my tinted pink cheeks.

We all agreed we that we will have the weeding after we graduated, and some time in the summer so it can be out doors. I couldn't wait but as long as he was mine and I was his, I could wait forever.

"Well I feel so honored" I teased giving a cheeky grin.

"I would too if I was going to marry this handsome face" he said showing his beyond perfect jaw line and flashing his pearly white smile.

"Don't get to cocky now Draco, Liv is defiantly the prettier face in that relationship" Blaise defended me, winking my way.

"Yeah I know" he fake pouted, giggling I kissed his cheek "don't be to bummed about it".

October

His hands ran up my spine underneath my jumper, finding a spot on my hips he pushed my down on him making me grind harder.

I broke the kiss for a second the let out a soft moan, his lips immediately attached to my neck always wanting to feel my flesh.

A deep groan came from the back of his throat as my hips rocked on his erection that was pulsing through his sweats.

Kissing back up my neck his kisses felt eager and hungry. I teasingly nibbled on his bottom lips slipping my tongue into his mouth. I loved the way he tasted, minty and sweet odd but so addictive.

"Who's ready to get drunk" Pansy yelped as the door swung open, dropping my head into his shoulder we both let out disappointed groans.

"Shit Pansy can't you see we're in the middle of something" he says upset our make out session was cut way to short to both our likings.

"Yes sadly I had to see that" sighing she still walks in taking a place on Blaises bed just as the other two follow in after her.

"Fucking cock blockers" he mumbled in my ear making me giggle, reluctantly I swung my leg off of him out of my straddle.

His hands immediately grabbed his pillow placing it over his lap to hide his erection.

"So much for studying" Blaise smirks jumping on his bed next to Pansy and yanking to bottle of tequila open.

"Yeah to bad we were interrupted" he eyed them down with a strong scolding face.

"Oh I'm sorry we should let them be" Daniel spoke up in her soft tone, she reminded me of a bunny. Soft, delicate and never wanting to cause any trouble.

She was cute, my favorite Hufflepuff.

"Oh no baby, we are fine Draco is just a big horny monster who cares more about sex then his friends" Theo joked but assured his girlfriend that they did nothing wrong, which was wrong.

"Yeah well this monster is going to get a lot more mean if he doesn't get what he wants" he chimed, giggling I took the bottle as Pansy held it out for me.

"Here, here drink the boner away" I said smirking handing him the bottle after I took a sip. Rolling his eyes he took a long sip almost pouting while he did.

November

Mandarins leaf... I write down my answer to my last question. Scanning quickly over the three pages of my Transfiguration test.

My eyes glance over at Draco seeing he finished the same time as me, winking he stood up turning in his test full of confidence. Not an ounce of doubt that he would fail the test could be found in him.

Every time I attempted the study I got distracted and ended up just blowing studying off. I hadn't failed a test yet but I knew there was a very high chance I could.

/*

"Fuck I new that was the answer" I said slumping into my seat, it was Friday night and we were right where we had been every Friday before that.

The three broomsticks.

"It's okay you'll do better next time" Theo says finishing off his Butter beer. We had gotten our test back and I was just below a passing grade.

"Yeah well if I actually had time to study" I scold turning to face him, he held up his hands defensively.

"I don't see you complaining about it" he whispered in my ear sliding his hand that was already stationed on my thigh higher up.

"Okay then this is me complaining" he rolled his eyes at me words.

As much as I wanted to Have fun and blow everything off this year. I couldn't, I hadn't decided what I wanted to get into after Hogwarts but I knew I couldn't slack off regardless.

December

"Theo!... Theo!...Theo!..." we all chanted watching our best friend stand on the table above the people in Slytherin house.

His body flashed Green, then purple, then white going through a whole gallery of colors that changed the room as the lights flashed.

"Yeah!" He screamed holding up the empty bottle of Whiskey in the air to show the crowed. I laughed soaking in the moment knowing this is one of our last parties.

I sipped my drink as Draco leaned his head on my shoulder holding my body tight to him.

"Showed them" Blaise said holding out his hand as Theo gave him a low five, "damn right I did" we all laughed.

"Let's see how you feel once that whole bottle starts to hit" Pansy chuckled at the thought.

"In the mean time let's dance" he yells mixing into the crowd, Blaise and Pansy follow hand in hand. I laugh taking a step in follow.

"Mhh how about we go do something else" he said pulling me back into him kissing my neck softly.

"And what would that be" I hummed easing into his touch, his hand slides under my shirt tracing his fingers across my stomach making a flutter erupt through me.

"How about a surprise" he said against my skin nipping it and squeezing my hips.

"I like surprises" smirking I lean my head back onto his shoulder to look over at him. Slipping his hand into mine he pulls me into the common room bathroom locking it behind me.

My back pressed against the sinks his front flush to mine, his hold on the back of my neck he has pressed our lips harder together.

His hands fiddled with my jeans unbuttoning them, breaking our lips he kneeled down gripping the slides of my pants and yanking them down, I helped him kick the rest off urgently.

My panties went with them as he tossed them aside tending back to me. Sighing in pleasure his lips kissed up my thigh, "fuck" I breathed out bitting my moan back as he kissed and licked my clit.

The music from the party fading away as I focus on his touch sliding his hands up my body holding my shirt up and pulling my boobs out of my bralette so he could massage them.

Chills ran through my body as he kissed up my stomach inching towards my boobs, when he reached them he sucked and bit them sending pleasure through me.

Holding the back of his head I gripped his hair holding back threatening moans.

He lifted me up slammed my ass on the cold counter, stepping between my legs I unzipped his pants tugging them down enough to pull his erection out.

"Shit Liv" he moaned in my ear as I stroked him, pressing my legs around toros I pulled him closer running his dick through my wetness.

"Fuck so wet baby" he groaned kissing my neck harder pulling me closer to the edge so his tip shoved in me.

A loud moan sounded from me he kissed me so I would hopefully stay quite. Thrusting his hips forward he pounded into me.

"Just like that -ahh - don't stop" his tongue mixing with mine, the only sound I heard was his hips slapping against thighs.

His dick hitting all the right spots my head fell back but I gripped his shoulders keeping me up. "Oh shit Draco" I cried out.

My legs bent at his sides as they lingered in the air, every time he pounded into me my legs bounced up making my whole body shake.

"Fuck you feel so good" he said groaning, I clenched around him bitting back the waterfall of moans and cries that wanted to escape.

"Oh shit" he moaned as I got tighter around him, a small trial of whimpers left me.

I bit my lip as hard as I could as I came hard, he came right after me. I whimpered every time he did a very slow but hard thrust in me getting every last ounce out pumping into me.

A bang on the door made our heads snap it's direction, I hissed as he pulled out.

Giggling we stepped out after getting ourselves together, the sixth year that waited to use the bathroom gave us a death glares as we walked past her.

January

I love the peaceful moments like these, I needed more of these. Don't get me wrong these past months have been more then great but I like this.

Just the two of us, nonexistent to the world in our own safe little bubble. The snow had melted and the weather warmer then it was.

"Two stories" he mutters, I look up from my text book. We were sitting on the edge of the Great Lake studying for our NEWTS.

"What?" I questioned pushing my things aside. He gripped the top of his book that rested on his lap, the smile was pleasant on his face as if it was obvious what he was rambling on about.

"When we get our own place, I don't want a five story manor-" his words take me by surprise.

"I want a simple two story house with no house elves, just us"

"But you love being served and-" he cut me off with a chuckle.

"Yes but I don't need those things when I have you, I don't want a life like that anymore cause all I need in life is you" his words bring tears to my eyes.

But I don't let any fall, enough crying was done last year happy or sad. No more.

"We can get whatever type of house you want as long as I have you I'm perfect"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 94 27
A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is quite the bitch sometimes. They hate each...
2.2M 65K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...
304K 6.9K 37
Olivia Dagon had expected many things from her final two years at Hogwarts, but falling in love with the boy she had grown to hate since 1st year was...
3.9K 103 46
"You w-w-what?" Draco whispered as his face went pale. "I- I- love you Draco Malfoy. And I always have! And I can't help it! I've tried and tried to...