SEVENTEEN | ON HOLD

By Ssavagequeen

Just turning 17, Davanee has yet to experience a (romantic)relationship like some of her friends have. When t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23

21

1.2K 83 11
By Ssavagequeen

(Omniscient)
Three Hours into Flight

"Nee. Davanee. Nee. Wake up," Ace shook Davanee as she laid there on the couch.

"What?" She asked him when she finally opened her eyes.

"Wake up, come eat," he says.

She looked around. "Ace, if I find out you woke me outta my sleep for some food, I'm gonna punch you in the throat."

He chuckled at her remark. "Get up and eat. Then you can go back to sleep."

She smacked her lips before she slowly got up. "Ok, where the food at?"

"It's on the table," he pointed. "And over there to the side. They set that up a lil bit after you went to sleep."

"What's on the menu?" She asks, stretching.

"Don't think about that, just know that it's healthy and I ain't get chu nun wit any meat. Plus, I gotchu apple juice instead of champagne..."

"Oh ok, you already ate?"

"No, I'm waitin on you."

She lets out a breath before she got up. "...ok. Let's eat."

They sit around the table with the two plates waiting for them.

"You wanna say grace," Ace asked.

"Sure," she smiles.

They join hands and bowed their heads. Davanee uttered a short and simple prayer, allowing them to finally start eating.

"How much time we have left?" Davanee asks Ace.

He pulls his phone out. "It's eleven forty now and we not supposed to get dere til about twelve am over there so there's like three or four hours left."

"Twelve AM over there?" She raised her eyebrows as she took the eating utensils out of the napkin.

"Yup, that's what it said on the paper."

She nodded before she stabbed her meal with the fork. "You didn't sleep?"

He shook his head. "I wasn't tired."

"So what were you doing all this time?" She asks right before she puts food in her mouth.

He shrugged. "Homework."

She lets out a small chuckle. "You lying now?"

"I'm deadass. I wanted to finish all of my homework so that when we get there, ion have it to do," he says.

"Well did you finish?"

"Not yet. I still got the class ion like and Pre calc."

"Oh, want to do it together?"

"You don't wanna sleep more after ya done eating?"

She shook her head. "Eventually I'm gonna go back to sleep but no."

"Aight but I gotta remind chu, the last time we studied or did school work together ain't work out so well," he smirked at her.

"The last time we studied?" She thought back. "Oh, nevermind, it came back to me."

The two finished their meals as they made small conversation. After they finished and sat long enough for their food to digest, they moved to the vacant table where their small carry ons were.

"Ok, which one should we do first?" Davanee asked and she took out her folder.

"Pre calc, let's go."

4 Hours and 20 Minutes After

(Ace)

"You got all yo stuff?" I asked Nee as we got ready to come off of the jet.

"Yeah, nothings getting left behind," she answered.

I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers and I led the way out of the plane.

"Nee, this is France right here," I say as soon as the both of us was on the platform.

It was still dark cause it was aboutta be four in the morning here. Anyways, an SUV was waiting for us so we scurried. Our luggage should already be in the back so we just hopped in.

"Welcome back Mr. Laurent. Brought a special guest this time? " The driver looked back and greeted me in English.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Wassup Hugo?"

He chuckled before he turned back around to face front. He pulled off and we was now on our way to wherever the fuck my mom reserved for us to stay.

"You tired? You ain't slept the rest of the flight..." I asked my girl.

"Not yet but I'm positive if I see a bed, ima lay in it and immediately fall asleep," she answers.

"Aight, ion even know how long this car ride gon be, that's why I'm asking."

"...I didn't ask why you were asking," she smiled.

I let out a soft and short chuckle. "Right."

About an hour later, we arrived.

"Here," Hugo hands me a piece of paper. "Your mom wanted me to give this to you. It's instructions. Now have a nice stay, Au revoir."

Hugo goes into his car and reverses, leaving me and Nee juss standing there wit our luggage.

"Ace let's go," Davanee pulls up the handle on her suitcase and starts pulling as she walked. I followed behind.

We reached to the front door. It was a digital key so I had to look at the 'instructions' to see the pin.

"What's the numbers?" Nee asked as her finger hovered.

"One, eight, seven, six, zero and zero."

Granting us access, the door opened and we went inside. From there, we turned on all of the lights so we could find our way.

After I locked the door, the two of us explored. It was nice as fuck, I'm ain't even finna cap.

"You sure this is the right place?" I hear Davanee ask as she looked around.

"It should be," I say.

"Oh my Gosh, this is fire," she comments in awe.

"...let's find the bedroom, I'm tired as hell," I say.

"You think the bathroom's gonna be in the bedroom? Cause I gotta empty my bladder."

I found a room and turned on the lights. "I found it."

"What? The bathroom?" Nee asked as she approached me.

"No, the bedroom," I say.

"Ok, it's sexy and all but I really have to pee," she says when she seen the room.

I turned around completely to see a closed door across from the bedroom. "Open that door... see if it's it."

She opens the door and the light flicked on and I seen it was it. Motion sensors?

She rushes in to find the toilet, forgetting to close the door. While she does that, I found her suitcase and rolled it into the bedroom along with mines.

My moms came through wit this place.

I plopped down on the bed and read the rest of the 'instructions'.

The car rental is parked in the garage *I put the car keys in the top drawer in the bedroom*

There's food in the fridge *I hired someone to fill up the fridge for you*

(Me and your sister will come by tomorrow in the evening)
*Call or text me when you get the chance, son*

My sister?! I ain't know she was coming too.

"Ace, you gonna take a shower? I'm too tired so I'm gonna take one tomorrow morning," Davanee comes into the room.

"Nah, I'm ready to hit the pillows right about now," I say, getting up.

"Okay, I'm gonna go brush my teeth and go lay down," she tells me.

"Aight," ima be right behind you.

[End of 21]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 103 14
***WARNING: SOME SCENES ARE PRETTY GRAPHIC OR TRIGGERING SO IM LETTING YOU KNOW BEFORE HAND*** I was 17 years old when I found out I was pregnant and...
220K 5.3K 28
What happens when 15 year old La'Nya goes to a party with her bestfriend and ends up sleeping with some random boy and gets pregnant. Book #1 - That...
1.8K 47 14
Jessica and Elise have been Bestfriends since Grade school, but when Jessica comes in contact with a new boy, Elise becomes jealous. Things Spiral ou...
10.2K 485 36
Two people from a group of childhood friends when meet after 2 years, how will they fight the attraction between them. When the girl is already in lo...