Soulmates

By heartlessbrock

This is the sequel to Lucky! I don't really know what's gonna happen so enjoy. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
Not a chapter

75

6.9K 150 155
By heartlessbrock

We sat around researching for a while before Jake came home.

"Sup guys?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen. "Researching." Sam said as I focused on Colby's computer screen. "Ew, what for?" He asked and sat down next to Corey.

"We want to go to a haunted place." Colby mumbled as Jake nodded then slammed both of our computers closed. "Jake! I was reading that!" I said as he nodded.

"I know the perfect place." He said with a grin. "Okay, but did you have to slam the computer?" I asked and raised my brows as I crossed my arms.

"Maybe not. Do you want to hear about this place though?" He asked as Colby leaned back in his chair. "Go ahead." Colby said as we all looked at Jake.

"It's risky, but the Cecil hotel." Jake said as I nodded. "Isn't it closed though?" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah, hence the risky part." He said as I looked at Sam and Colby.

"I don't know man...we can't get arrested again." Sam said as Colby twisted his helix piercing. "What if we got in contact with the owner of the building?" Sam suggested as Jake chuckled.

"We could try but I don't know how well it would work." He said with a shrug. "Well what do you suggest we do?" Sam asked as he laughed. "Well, I think V can finesse the security to let us in." He said as I rolled my eyes.

Before I could open my mouth Colby was already talking. "That's low, Jake. Even for you." He said as I nodded. "I'm not any better at finessing things than any of you." I said and crossed my arms.

"No, but you have tits." Jake said as I looked down at my boobs. "Touché, we can try it." I said as Colby gasped slightly. "Violet!" He said causing me to laugh.

"What?! I wanna get into the hotel!" I said as Jake held his hand up to give me a high five. "You're not showing your tits to get into the hotel, there's gotta be another way." Sam said as Colby reached over and pulled my shirt up to cover my chest more.

"Why don't we just go and try to talk to them? We have 5 chances at them saying yes." Corey said as Colby opened his computer again.

"Isn't it in a dangerous area?" He asked and typed it into google. "It's in the middle of skid row." Jake said with a shrug. "I've been there before though, it's not too sketchy." He said as Sam nodded.

"Alright, I'm down. When are we going?" Sam asked and looked at all of us. "I'm down to go tonight." I said with a grin. "Deadass?" Sam asked as I nodded.

"I mean why not? We're all here right?" I asked then stood up. "She's got a point." Colby said as I went to get some water.

"Alright, we'll meet back here in an hour." Sam said as they all stood up. Jake and Corey left, leaving Sam, Colby, and I in the kitchen.

"So are we filming this?" Colby asked as I sat at the table again. "Yeah, I hope we don't get arrested though." Sam said as I shook my head. "We shouldn't. If we can't get in then we can just go somewhere else, it's all good." I said then pulled out my phone.

"Yeah, you're right." Sam said then stood up. "I'm gonna go get ready." He said then left. As soon as he walked out Colby looked at me.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" He asked as I squinted at him. "We're not doing this, Colby. We just talked about babying me." I said as he threw his hands up in defense. "I know, I'm sorry. I won't be down your throat." He said as I nodded.

"I'm not sure if I'll be okay, but I want to have fun. So that's what we are going to do. We're gonna have fun." I said with a smile and brought my hand to his hair, brushing it from his eyes.

"That's my badass girl." He said then leaned over and kissed me. I meant what I said though that I wanted this to be fun. It didn't matter how scary it would also be, I was ready to live life on the edge.

I was ready to have fun.

We spent the next hour getting ready to go. It was pretty cold out so I decided on a piece of Sam and Colby's new merch collection to be on brand since we were filming it.

"Ready to go?" I asked as I skipped into the foyer. "Ready if you are." Sam said and Colby came down the stairs.

"We taking the Tesla?" Jake asked as Sam scoffed. "No way in hell are we bringing my Tesla to skid row." He said as we all looked at Colby.

"My Corolla is just as valuable as a Tesla." Colby grumbled as I grabbed his keys. "Whatever you say, babe." I said then tossed him his keys.

We all piled into the car and made our way to the Cecil hotel. It was now called Stay on Main since the Cecil hotel had a lot of dark history.

I remember hearing about the story of Elisa Lam. She went missing after a video of her acting strange in an elevator was released. They found her a couple weeks later in the water tank on the roof of the building.

To this day nobody knows what happened, but I was hoping we could get in contact with her today.

"This place looked creepy as hell." Corey said as Colby found a parking spot. "Wait until you get inside." Jake said as I pursed my lips.

"You've been inside?" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah, my friend got us in, it's scary as hell in there." Jake said as Colby parked the car.

"Why are there so many people out here?" Colby asked and gestured to the crowd of people hanging around the entrance of the hotel. "Since that Netflix documentary people have been dying to go inside to check it out." Jake explained as we got out of the car.

"So the chances are extremely low for us getting in there?" I asked and looked up at the tall building. I could feel the darkness radiating from the building and into my heart as I looked at each window.

If we got inside I knew I would be feeling a lot more negativity.

"Not impossible though." Jake said then turned to us. "Stay here." He said then walked off to where the crowd of people was.

"He's really into this, huh?" I asked and looked at the guys. "Yeah, he's obsessed with serial killers and stuff." Sam said as we watched him talk to the security guard.

"Oh yeah, there was a serial killer that lived her right? What was his name....oh! Richard Ramirez." I said as Colby chuckled.

"You're so hot." He said then pulled me into him by my waist. "Stop it." I said with a laugh as Jake came back. "How'd it go?" Sam asked as Jake shook his head. "He said no, can we pull out the tits now?" Jake asked as Colby rolled his eyes.

"Jesus dude, she's not-" Colby started but stopped as I pulled my hair down from the half bun it was in. "I'm going in." I said then walked towards the crowd. I was wearing a sweatshirt so I wasn't going to be using my body to get in, I was however going to flirt my way in.

When I walked up I smiled slightly at the two guards that were standing in front of the doors.

"Nobody is allowed in." One of them said as the other looked me up and down. "Can you make an exception? I came all the way here to see the hotel." I said and pouted my lip out slightly. "Well..." The one guard said as I chewed my lip.

"No, she can't go in..." The other guard said as I twisted my hair through my fingers. "We just want to take some pictures, nobody needs to know." I said and twirled the lanyard around one of the guards necks.

"Paul, go ask Steve." He said as I smiled the prettiest smile I had. "Are you fucking serious Anthony?!" Paul asked as I kept my eyes locked on Steve's. "Go." He said as I giggled.

"Thank you so much for this." I said quietly and batted my lashes at him. I couldn't help but laugh on the inside at how easy is was to get men to do what you want.

"You're welcome, nobody can know that I let you in though." He said as I nodded and held my pinky up to him. "Promise." I said as he linked his pinky through mine.

"How many people are you with?" Paul asked as he poked his head out. "Just me and my four friends." I said with a smile. "Alright, give us 30 minutes then we can sneak you in." Paul said as I squeeled happily.

"Thank you!" I said then turned to walk back to the guys. I made sure to flip my hair as I turned so that he would still think I was flirting.

Did I necessarily like using my looks too get what I want? No. Did I hate when people treated me like I was a piece of meat? Yes. It didn't matter though.

We were getting into the Cecil hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 22 20
i'm really bad at descriptions. there is no plot to this story, just purely fluff/entertainment. my writing evolves over the time ive been writing th...
5K 160 26
Now then this has no description of the book you'll just have to read it...but! PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Sam and Colby! I recently star...
266K 7.1K 176
Third book to Chaos series. Enjoy.
370K 2.8K 200
Colby Brock x Reader instagram love story