teach me // kuroo tetsuro

By bubble_jae

❝𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 πŒπ„ π‡πŽπ– π“πŽ πŠπˆπ’π’βž *:ο½₯゚✧ in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... othe... More

*:ο½₯゚✧ 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 πŒπ„
𝟏 β‡’ π„ππ†π‹πˆπ’π‡
𝟐 β‡’ π’π„π’π’πˆπŽπ πŽππ„
πŸ‘ β‡’ ππŽπŠπ”π“πŽ
πŸ’ β‡’ π’π„π’π’πˆπŽπ π“π–πŽ
πŸ“ β‡’ 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓
πŸ” β‡’ π…πˆπ‘π’π“
πŸ• β‡’ π†π€πŒπ„
πŸ– β‡’ π‚πŽπ”π‚π‡
πŸ— β‡’ πˆππ•πˆπ“π€π“πˆπŽπ
𝟏𝟎 β‡’ π“π€π‹πŠ
𝟏𝟏 β‡’ π•πŽπ‹π‹π„π˜ππ€π‹π‹
𝟏𝟐 β‡’ π€π‘π‘πˆπ•π€π‹
πŸπŸ’ β‡’ πˆππ“π„π‘π“π–πˆππ„
πŸπŸ“ β‡’ π’πŽπ€π
πŸπŸ” β‡’ π‚π€ππ“π€πˆπ
πŸπŸ• β‡’ π‚π”π“πˆπ„
πŸπŸ– β‡’ π’π‡πŽπ“π†π”π
πŸπŸ— β‡’ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏
𝟐𝟎 β‡’ π–π€π‹πŠ
𝟐𝟏 β‡’ ππˆπ‚π“π”π‘π„π’
𝟐𝟐 β‡’ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
πŸπŸ‘ β‡’ 𝐖𝐄𝐓
πŸπŸ’ β‡’ π…π€π‚π„π“πˆπŒπ„
πŸπŸ“ β‡’ 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃
πŸπŸ” β‡’ π‹πˆπ‹π€π‚
πŸπŸ• β‡’ π‹πŽπ”πƒ
πŸπŸ– β‡’ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄
πŸπŸ— β‡’ 𝐁𝐔𝐒
πŸ‘πŸŽ β‡’ ππ€π“π‡π‘πŽπŽπŒ
πŸ‘πŸ β‡’ π‚π„π‘π„πŒπŽππ˜
πŸ‘πŸ β‡’ π‡πŽπ“π„π‹
*:ο½₯゚✧ π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘'𝐒 ππŽπ“π„

πŸπŸ‘ β‡’ ππ€π‘π“π˜

40.1K 1.2K 5.3K
By bubble_jae

now playing: couch standing - nieman j, eric bellinger, jeremih, wale

kuroo's hand wrapped around your wrist, leading you to the middle of bokuto's basement. you chugged the rest of your can of beer and threw it in a trash can you passed by on your way there. you needed the extra confidence anyways. it had been so long since you'd done this.

when kuroo reached a spot he was satisfied with, he turned towards you.

your mind buzzed slightly, but kuroo looked perfect to you in this moment. the colored lights left beautiful shadows on his face, and his eyes glinted with confidence and amusement.

you let the music take over you; you felt the bass in your chest and the beat in your entire body. you rolled your head back, and felt kuroo's hands come in contact with your waist.

you met his eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck, tangling your fingers in the hair at the top of his neck. kuroo looked down at you with a smirk.

"that's my girl," he said, only loud enough for just you to hear. you smiled a little bit.

kuroo pulled you closer to him; your bodies were almost touching now. his hands guided your hips as they swayed from one side to the other. you licked your lips, concentrating on the way your body moved against his hands.

kuroo turned you around in his hands so that your back rested on his chest. you turned your head to the side so that your cheek was pressed flat against his shirt. you could smell his cologne. 

you wanted to take some of the control, so you rolled your body against his to the beat of the music. kuroo understood your movements and followed them, looking down at you with fluttering eyes.

you raised your arms, moving them behind kuroo's head. you held onto the back of his neck, running your tongue along the front of your teeth as you and kuroo's bodies moved against each others.

everything seemed blurry to you, a mix of LED lights and kuroo and the smell of alcohol. you anchored yourself on the feeling of his hands on your waist. he was good at this; he knew what he was doing.

with a mischievous grin, you separated yourself from kuroo. you lowered yourself to the floor slowly, rolling your body in slow, controlled waves. kuroo looked down at you, crossing his arms. his eyes took in your dancing body. you bounced your knees a few times before making your way back up, feeling a small ache in your knees, but ignoring it.

as you straightened, you felt a hard slap on your ass. your jaw dropped in shock. you quickly turned your head back to kuroo, eyes wide, and a smile growing on your open mouth.

kuroo looked you up and down with a smug grin.

"what?" he asked plainly, as if nothing had happened.

you blinked at him, looked down at your ass, and then looked back up at him. "did you just..?"

he shrugged. "it looks good in that skirt."

you felt a pulse in between your legs.

"you're unbelievable," you said, trying to hide your feelings.

"you think so?"

you sucked your teeth at him and tried to continue dancing by yourself, but before you could even start, you felt his hands on your hips, pulling you back towards him. you stumbled and fell into his chest, but kuroo didn't budge.

"what are you doing?" you asked him.

he didn't answer you. "put your hands on your knees for me," he ordered instead, and you pursed your lips.

you bent your chest forward, getting an idea of what he wanted from you. you gripped the spot just above your knees as kuroo's fingers dug further into your hips. 

you started off with control. you threw your ass back on him. the music pulsed through you as you shook your ass, smiling mischievously as you did so. you were good at this; you had full control of your body and hips, feeling the way your ass jiggled with each movement.

after watching you for a while, kuroo's hands began to guide you, slowing things down and grinding your ass more smoothly against his crotch to the beat of the music. you liked the feeling of the friction.

kuroo moved you up and down against himself, and then in circles. you looked back at him, sticking your tongue out a little bit as you moved your body against his. he was looking down at the sight of your clothed ass rubbing on him. he bit his bottom lip in concentration. it was hot, so you had to look away.

as he continued, you felt an ache form in between your legs. it only grew with kuroo rubbing against you and his hands on your hips. you closed your eyes and clenched your jaw, a pathetic attempt to try to relieve it.

kuroo pushed your ass away for a second and then pulled it back on to himself with an impact.

like he's fucking me.

you couldn't handle it anymore. you took your hands off of your knees and stood up, your back now directly in front of his chest. his hands still gripped your waist.

"oh?" kuroo teased in your ear. "you can't handle it?"

"don't, kuroo." you placed your hands on his and pulled them off your hips. you didn't want him to tease you.

he pressed a kiss on the spot where your jaw met your neck.

"go sit down, then. i'll get you a drink."

you nodded, and he squeezed your shoulder before walking off.

you swallowed, frozen for a second, before you were finally able to move your legs and walk towards the door that led to bokuto's backyard.

•••

the fresh air seemed to soothe you. it was much lighter than the air inside; it didn't smell like alcohol or sweat.

the music was quieter here, replaced by the peaceful sounds of a few crickets.

out here, there was a paved patio area with a few couches. people were sitting in them or just standing in the grass with drinks and phones.

to your surprise, you saw a familiar face seated on one of the couches, phone in hand. you walked towards him.

"kenma?" you called him name, almost in disbelief.

he looked up, and his face brightened a little bit.

"oh. y/n." he waved at you.

you sat down next to him, rubbing your thighs together subconsciously.

"i didn't think you would be here," you said fanning yourself. it was hot inside, and you'd started to sweat.

"kuroo forced me," kenma replied. he wasn't looking at you, but at the game on his phone. you watched him play it for lack of anything better to look at.

you clicked your tongue. "have you been out here the whole time?"

"yeah, it's less loud."

"you got something to drink though, right?"

kenma nodded. he held up a bottle of water from next to him. he turned off his phone and looked at you.

"are you dating kuroo, y/n?" kenma's eyebrows drew together. "i thought he would have told me if he had a girlfriend, but i don't know."

the question caught you completely off guard. your eyes widened, and you frantically shook your head.

"no!" you answered loudly, just to make sure it was clear. "no. i'm not dating him." you sighed. "why?"

kenma shrugged. "he talks about you a lot. and he's brought you to practice, what... twice now?"

you blinked at him. "well, i guess we're friends? i don't really know."

kenma nodded and didn't say anything. he just turned his phone on again and began to play his game. you watched silently, because you didn't want to bother him. he was a comforting presence for you.

"there you are," a voice interrupted your peace. you and kenma both looked up to see kuroo in front of you.

you smiled awkwardly. "hi."

"i got you a beer," kuroo said, handing you one of the cans in his hand. the other one was for him, you supposed. 

"thank you," you said, opening the can.

kuroo's eyes lingered on you before he sat down next to you. he opened his own beer, and then placed his hand on your thigh. his hand subconsciously moved up and down your bare skin as if it was meant to be there. you didn't mind. kuroo had been right earlier. you loved it when he touched you.

you took a sip of beer and breathed in the air.

"you doing okay?" kuroo asked you softly, giving your thigh a soft squeeze before continuing to move his hand from the inside of your thigh to the top of it, and from your upper thigh to your lower thigh.

"yeah. you?" you started to fan yourself again.

kuroo took a long sip of alcohol. it seemed never-ending, and you just watched him chug beer like it was water.

"you're gonna get drunk," you said, hitting his shoulder lightly, making him stop. "did something happen? why are you drinking like that?"

"nothing happened," kuroo said, clearing his throat. "i'm fine."

you raised an eyebrow skeptically, but assumed he didn't want to talk about it. he continued to touch you though; your thighs, and then your hands. he played with the rings on your fingers. it was incredibly endearing, and your heart swelled as all kuroo's focus landed on touching your hands.

your stomach was a mess, fluttering and churning uncontrollably. you took a long sip of beer to try to quell it.

you'd finished your second can of beer when ayako ran out of the house. you quickly snatched your hand away from kuroo so that she didn't see, and he looked at you, confused. he was about to say something when ayako yelled your name.

"y/n! come dance with me, bitch!"

ayako's voice alone filled you with the partying spirit, and you quickly got up, getting ready to run over to her. however, before you could go, kuroo grabbed your wrist.

he let out a loud sigh before his hands hooked to the bottom of your skirt, pulling it down into place. you hadn't even realized it had rode up while you were sitting.

"you need to be careful," kuroo said, his voice deep.

you pressed your lips together in embarrassment. "thank you," you said sincerely, and ran over to ayako. she was giving you a suspicious look.

"what was that?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips.

you bit your bottom lip. "i don't even fucking know."

she raised an eyebrow. "whatever. explain to me later. i just want to see you shake some ass right now."

you clapped your hands together to emphasize your next point. "girl, if you don't throw that thing back to last mf year."

•••

now playing: touchin, lovin - trey songz, nicki minaj

ayako full out screamed when she pulled you into bokuto's basement and the speakers started playing touchin, lovin.

"this used to be our song!" she yelled over the music.

"i know!" you yelled back, and the two of you strutted into the middle of the room together, holding hands.

you locked eyes with a familiar face, and a grin came over your face.

"noya!" you waved exaggeratedly to him. he waved back and punched tanaka in the arm, motioning for him to join you and ayako.

soon enough, the four of you were in a little circle, dancing together and screaming. you'd introduced ayako to them, and they'd gone off on a tangent of how pretty ayako was, and you'd joined, because she was in fact stunning.

you and ayako held hands as you danced, rolling your bodies against the air and getting low.

"if we're talking about sex, girl you know that i invented that," you and ayako yelled out the lyrics, and nishinoya and tanaka hyped you up.

you were sweating, but you couldn't stop smiling and laughing. ayako twirled you around, and you threw your hands in the air, letting out a freeing scream.

ayako laughed loudly, jumping up and down with pure joy and excitement. noya joined, letting out contagious little giggles.

"i'm touchin' you tonight," the four of you yelled out the lyrics together, all holding hands. "i'm lovin' you tonight!"

you made a dance circle-- or triangle, that is-- and tanaka was in the middle first. you, noya, and ayako sang loudly as tanaka tried his attempt at breakdancing. singing mixed with laughter as tanaka danced embarrassingly. none of you cared though, and hyped him up regardless, screaming and yelling incoherent things.

"and if they living right next, then i bet they know my name in a minute. let me feel your body sweat, i promise i'll keep your body dripping," you and ayako locked eyes as you sang, huge grins on your faces.

noya was in the dance circle/triangle next. he just jumped up and down, but it excited you. you jumped with him, chanting the phrase 'go noya' as he danced. you couldn't remember the last time you had this must fun. you felt completely free.

ayako was next in the circle/triangle. like you'd asked, she threw it back to last century, and you caught it (because what else were you supposed to do, not catch it?). you screamed, and slapped her ass hard in excitement. noya and tanaka cheered her hesitantly, not sure if they should be looking at the sight in front of them.

"it's okay!" you yelled to them. "don't be shy!"

they nodded and started to be more enthusiastic again.

ayako straightened, and then it was your turn. you got in the middle, preparing to perform a whole freestyle to nicki minaj's part, but as soon as you started, another voice outshined you.

"sometimes i tell 'em i love 'em because i just wanna fuck 'em," noya sang out the lyrics loud and proud and didn't stop.

you stared in shock as he yelled out every word by heart. you nodded along as noya began to dance along with his singing. ayako looked at you with wide eyes and a grin, looking somewhat confused. you shook your head and shrugged, showing her you didn't know either.

noya finished nicki's verse with "he like it when i ride it sloooow," and you, ayako, and tanaka all yelled in excitement. noya gave a quick bow, but you were already absorbed in the last chorus. you and ayako danced back to back now, hands tangled in hair and tongues running over teeth.

you locked eyes with bokuto, singing "i'm fuckin' you, girl you must be used to spendin', putting in that time."

he watched you with raised eyebrows as you finished off the song, your hands holding ayako's.

you panted, a grin on your face.

"y'all fun as fuck!" ayako yelled to noya and tanaka. "we should hang out."

"bet!" tanaka yelled back.

the four of you exchanged social media, and you made your way to the table with the drinks and things. you wanted some food and another beer.

you spend a few minutes there eating chips and catching your breath. when you were done eating, you brought your beer to a couch in the corner of the basement.

"you seem to be having fun," bokuto's voice caught your attention as you sipped your beer and watched people socialize.

"yeah, thank you for inviting me."

"of course!" bokuto sat down next to you. he also had a can of beer now, different from his red cup from the beginning of the night. "did you eat enough?"

"yes," you said, giving him a soft smile. "thank you for asking."

bokuto nodded and leaned back into the couch. his fingers tapped his thigh to the rhythm of the music, and you watched it, zoning out.

finally an idea hit you.

"oh my god, bokuto!" you spoke so suddenly that he jumped a little bit, but he laughed afterwards.

"what's up?" he asked, facing you.

"are you free next friday night?"

bokuto's eyebrows raised and his eyes widened. you saw his lips part. "y-yeah. why?"

"well, nekoma is having a dance. i was wondering if you wanted to be my date?"

bokuto visibly gulped. "i would love that. wow." a grin spread on his lips.

"really? thank you," you smiled back at him, and pulled him into a hug. since kuroo was supposed to go to the dance with kasumi, bokuto was a great option for you. he was handsome, kind, and fun to be around. you felt like the two of you were good friends.

"send me the details, okay?" bokuto said, keeping his arm around your shoulders after your hug.

"i'll send them when i get home," you replied, leaning against him comfortably.

•••

the party was dying down. it was getting kind of late, and people were passed out on couches from alcohol, and others were just relaxing or talking.

the music had changed to softer r&b songs to match the sleepier mood.

ayako was talking with tanaka, and you believed that perhaps there might be a connection there. noya was asleep on a couch, so you'd gotten up to leave ayako and tanaka alone to get to know each other better. you stood near the food, eating chips. you swayed to the music calmly.

"hey."

you immediately recognized his voice. kuroo.

"hi," you said. he always made you kind of nervous, but you liked the feeling he gave you. "do you want some food?" you offered him a chip.

he chuckled and took it, putting it in his mouth. it was silent for a moment as he chewed, before kuroo spoke.

"come with me," he said, taking your hand.

"um. okay." you followed kuroo as he led you to a spot near the corner of the room.

you licked your lips, tasting salt from the chips you'd just eaten. kuroo turned towards you, looking you in your eyes.

now playing: solid - savannah ré

without a word, he took hold of your free hand and placed both your hands on his shoulders. your body moved a little closer to his. your breathing shallowed as kuroo's hands found your waist, holding you gently against him.

you realized that he wanted to slow dance. your heart pounded against your chest as the singer's voice started. her voice was smooth and beautiful.

kuroo continued to look into your eyes as the two of you began to dance, swaying from side to side slightly.

your hands rubbed his shoulders, and then moved to the back of his neck. you tangled your hands in his hair, pulling ever so slightly.

"i'm going to kiss you," kuroo said suddenly. "tell me if you don't want me to."

you laughed softly and looked around. no one seemed to be paying attention, and you wanted to kiss him too. you supposed it was okay.

"do it quickly," you said with a smile.

kuroo wasted no time. he leaned down and pressed his lips on yours. the kiss was soft and slow. he tasted like beer. you closed your eyes, holding on to his hair as his thumbs rubbed small circles on the stripe of skin exposed by your outfit.

he pulled away and sighed. "thank god you let me. i couldn't hold it anymore."

you laughed. "remember that one time you were like, 'you love kissing me?' i think you love kissing me."

kuroo just rolled his eyes.

"what is happening to you?" you asked softly. "what happened to player kuroo?"

"you're changing me," kuroo answered, looking at some spot behind you. he couldn't meet your eyes.

"oh? well, you're welcome." you smiled at him, your eyes turning into little crescents.

kuroo chuckled. "don't let it get to your head."

you pursed your lips, and none of you said anything for a while, just listening to the melodies of the song and looking in each others eyes. you couldn't read his expression, but you didn't ask. he seemed lost in thought.

"can i ask you something?" kuroo finally asked, breaking the silence between the two of you. he seemed a little bit nervous, which made your stomach flutter with nerves as well.

"mhm." you fingers traced delicate lines on the sides of his neck.

"are you ready to lose your virginity?"

your heart skipped a beat and you froze, causing kuroo to stop moving. he looked down at you with that same unreadable expression. not his usual smirk, or that look he had when he knew he would get what he wanted.

"i think so," you finally said, pronouncing each word slowly.

"fuck," kuroo muttered to himself, leaning his head backwards with a deep inhale, then meeting your eyes again with an exhale. "i really want to have sex with you."

you couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"but i understand if you don't want to. i know you're a virgin, so you should make sure you're sure. and by the way, am i still keeping my promise if it's with you? i don't want to break-"

"kuroo."

he stopped rambling, and his cheeks turned bright red. he looked down at the floor.

"you've really changed." you took deep breaths to calm your erratic heartbeat.

kuroo continued to look at the floor.

"i--" you gulped. "i want to."

kuroo looked up at you slowly. his lips spread into a small smile, and he blinked at you in a way that was almost too innocent for him.

"you do?"

you nodded. "i'm ready."

he closed the distance between the two of you, pulling you into a hug. you played with his hair as he held you.

"i'm honestly so fucking nervous right now," kuroo said in your ear.

"why?" you asked, giggling a little bit.

"i don't want to mess this up for you. it's your first time."

"why would you mess it up? i thought you were experienced," your tone was a teasing one, and kuroo sighed.

"i am experienced, but still." he pressed a light kiss on the side of your neck, and then another one. "i just want you to be satisfied."

"i'm sure i will be," you said, pulling out of the hug. you looked kuroo in his eyes. "want to get out of here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 1.7K 62
Kuroo x reader Kenma intoduces you to his new team and you take a liking to the captain kuroo tetsuro (you are a second year with Kenma) I made kuro...
89.5K 3.7K 16
❝ π—¦π—›π—˜ π—§π—”π—¦π—§π—˜π—— π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜ 𝗦𝗧π—₯𝗔π—ͺπ—•π—˜π—₯π—₯π—œπ—˜π—¦ 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 π—¦π—¨π— π— π—˜π—₯ π—‘π—œπ—šπ—›π—§. ❞ οΈ» 🏿 ➀ a story wherein a 🏾...
776K 22.3K 68
(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later 🧍
29.3K 843 12
↳ in which kuroo tetsurou has a hard time falling asleep, and he meets a girl who is experiencing the same problem. [𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩...