The War Hammer ( AOT x Male R...

By ShaneDixon043

Y/N Tyber, having inherited the War Hammer Titan power from his mother, Lara Tyber, is requested by the Marle... More

Chapter 2: Tutelage
Chapter 3: Genisis
Chapter 4: Devising ⚠️
Chapter 5: Transmute
Chapter 6: Desertion
Chapter 7: Unforeseen
Chapter 8: Alteration
Chapter 9: Infiltration
Chapter 10: Forgery
Chapter 11: Dispute and Link
Chapter 12: Paradise
Chapter 13: Nirvana
Chapter 14: So...you both are watching?
Chapter 15: Ascendancy
Chapter 16: Affliction
Chapter 17: Rejuvenation
Chapter 18: Acceptance
Chapter 19: Impression
Chapter 20: Monster
Chapter 21: Green Eyes
Chapter 22: Destruction

Chapter 1: Bloodline

13.8K 234 52
By ShaneDixon043

"Mom"?

A young boy said, looking up at his mother. He and the woman were in a large room made of bricks and cement, with a large platform in the middle of the room on which Lara Tyber now knelt. A harsh light shone down on them from above.

Her arms were restrained by chains to opposing walls and she was looking down with sad eyes at her son. She had a gag in her mouth, preventing speach, but the emotion in her eyes was enough even for the 12 year old boy to understand.

Unrestrained guilt and sadness.

She wore the same maids outfit she always did, this time however, with a necklase draped over her neck of a small cross. "Mom, why are you up there? Why are your arms like that?" the young child asked, confusion in his voice and on his face. She shook her head slowley, closing her eyes before opening them again, with a calm and comforting aura replacing the previous sad and guilty look she had.

"Your mom has to go somewhere" I look over to see uncle Willy leaning against the wall and the door right behind me, his eyes briefly glancing up at his sister before moving away quickly. He also had a sad look on his face.

"Uncle Willy, why is she going away? Will she be gone for long?"

Willy smiled at the boy, ruffling his hair before removing a box from his jacket pocket. He opened it to reveal a syringe with two needles and a small vile of liquid.

He attached the needle to the syringe and filled the tank with the vial of liquid.

"You will see her again soon my boy, I promise you" he said,  before taking your arm and injecting the liquid into it.

The last thing you remember, is falling to the floor, feeling your body writhe, and seeing Uncle Willy walking out and closing the door behind him, before everything faded to black.

I reawoke in my bed, the sun shining through the large window on my right across my small room, bouncing off the walls and making everything glow.

I sat up slowley, feeling stiff. I looked around before looking at the pocket watch that sat on my nightstand.

2 Oclock??

Mother wouldnt be pleased to say the least if she found out I slept in this late.

I smiled to myself as I remember the last time she chased me around the mansion, armed with a pillow and laughing the whole time. I stood up and stretched before going over to my closet and reaching for the door handle, before stopping when I caught a look at myself in the mirror that was on the door. I stepped closer and ran my fingers along the marks under my eyes.

They did not hurt, but the skin was slightly red, meaning they may have been inflicted receantly.

I was confused, I dont remember anything happening to me. But, thats when I felt something against my chest, something small and cold. I slowley pull the coller of my shirt away to see a small cross on
a chain that went around my neck.

"........mom's necklace?" I thought, taking it out and running the metal between my fingers.

I quickly got dressed, putting on pants and a fresh shirt, my mind brimming with questions, before walking out and heading toward the eastern wing of the Tyber family home, where Uncle Willy's office is. I passed maids and butlers alike, with both giving me looks as they lassed. This puzzled me further, leading to me quickening my pace until I reached the large oak panel door.

I hesitated for a few seconds, before lightly knocking. I waited a few seconds before I heard someone say
"Come in". I pushed the door open to see Uncle Willy sitting there, surrounded by papers on his desk. He looked up and made eye contact with me, before smiling.

"Y/n my boy, please sit". I nodded before sitting on the leather chair opposite to my uncle, shifting slightly.

After a few moments of silence, I finally spoke up.

"Ehmm, Uncle Willy?" I asked, looking toward the floor. "Yes, is everything alright?" he said, putting down his pen before leaning back and smiling.

"Where is my mom?"

The second I said this, his smile disappeared and he looked at me with sad eyes, before facing down toward the desk. "You said she was going away for a while, so where did she go?" I continued, a tugging feel pulling at my chest.

"When will she be comming home?".

A tear rolled down his face. Then another followed, him not making any attempt to cover them, just staring at a empty spot on the desk while tears stained the papers he had previously worked on.

This caused me to start crying, though I did not realise it at first.

"Uncle Willy" i said, my voice cracking. "Where is my mother?". He hid his face in his hands for a few seconds, before looking back up to me.

"Take him" I heard him say.

"What?" I replied, before rough hands grabbed me by my shoulders. I looked around to see two Marleyan soilders, both with stern looks and both gripping my shoulders and dragging me from the chair.

"Uncle Willy, what is this? Whats going on??" I cried, trying to pull away from the strong grips that were forcing me towards the door.

"Shut it brat, you dont get to ask questions anymore" the soilder to my left growled, slapping me in the back of the head before dragging me into the hallway.

"Uncle Willy, please make them stop" I cried, trying to look back, only to see him continue his paperwork, the tears gone and with an emotionless look on his face.

"I thought I told you to shut up brat!" the soilder growled again, before taking the butt of a knife he had strapped in his belt and hitting me across the head with it, dazing me.

"From here on, you will be Marleys greatest tool, War Hammer" the soilder grinned, before I was dragged toward an armoured truck awaiting outside the main entrance of the home. I then felt another hard object hit the back of my head, before everything faded into darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
11.1K 348 42
My first story is back bigger and better than ever. With revised lines, filled plot holes, and added dialogue, it's the final draft of a story that a...
8K 208 51
Y/n was born in the underground city. Y/n was the daughter of a very well known theif. Y/n at 9 years old,and her father,along with her aunt and uncl...
3.3K 99 33
Zach Tybur is youngest of 3 siblings and a member of the illustrious and respected Tybur family, but for as long as he can remember nobody in his fam...