Just This Once || Erenxreader...

By erensbitchh

°°Only he was too naive to realize that love cannot be ignored°° ••• Broken promises, unrequited love, and sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
[8]
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
[24]
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue

[16]

4.9K 150 390
By erensbitchh

Thoughts of Jean left your mind as your body coursed with energy from Eren's touch.

The cautious boy who had been patient and taken his time with you on the beach disappeared.

Eren's hands slid down your torso, and found the hem of your flimsy little top. Instead of removing it, his hands traveled up against your skin, to run along the lacy material of your bra.

Eren's kisses were sloppy, but you managed to match his pace, running your fingers through his hair as you did.

You hoped the loud music from the party would be enough to muffle the noises coming from the bathroom, and then you remembered how you had promised Sasha you would be back.

"Eren" you pulled away from his lips gasping for air. He quickly latched his lips onto your jaw, moving down your neck.

"What" he mumbled into your skin.

"I told Sasha I would come right back" you breathed heavily.

Eren's hands found their way to the back of your bra, and quick pop signified that your breasts had been released from their confinement. You felt the boy's lips turn into a smile against your collarbone, "Guess she'll have to wait" he growled.

Eren grabbed the straps of your bra and slid it off of your shoulders, under your shirt. You were left in just a see through shirt, and Eren detached himself from you, and took a step back to admire the sight in front of him.

Those emerald eyes gazed at your chest, a lustful expression taking over his face.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous" he groaned as his lips met yours once again.

That did it.

You weren't thinking anymore. You didn't care about Jean this or Jean that, all you knew is that you were craving Eren, and you wanted him right now.

You hastily reached for the bottom of his t shirt, pushing it up, exposing his abs. Eren pulled back for a moment and allowed you to pull the shirt over his head, causing a few pieces of hair to fall out of his bun.

Eren's hands moved to your jeans as he undid the button, and pulled the zipper down in a matter of seconds. He sloppily tugged your pants down to your ankles, and then grabbed your thighs, lifting you onto the cold counter.

You took the initiative, and brought your lips to his neck, moving along his jaw until you found his sensitive spot, drawing a groan from his lips as you sucked and nibbled on the skin.

His hands were under your shirt once again, and he rolled your hard nipples inbetween his thumbs and pointer fingers. One of his hands suddenly left your breasts, and you wondered what he was doing, until you felt you hair being wrapped around his fist.

Eren pulled your hair back, so that you were looking up into his eyes, and your neck was exposed to him. His tall form was still hovering above you, and you took the opportunity to admire his slightly swollen pink lips, and the light shine of sweat that had started to form on his forehead.

His eyes were staring straight into yours, his mouth only inches away.

"Don't make a sound" he kissed you hard, only pulling away when you thought you were going to run out of air, "got it?" he growled.

Before you could respond, Eren's other hand moved your underwear to the side, and ran a finger down your slit, collecting the moisture that had gathered. The sudden contact almost made you gasp, but you bit your lip in attempt to obey his orders.

Eren began to circle a finger around your clit, and he let go of his hold on your hair, moving his other hand back to your breast. You were so turned on, you thought you could cum right then and there.

Eren's eyes didn't leave yours the whole time. He wanted to see your facial expressions, and watch you squirm as he teased you.

Eren's thumb continued its work on your clit, while one of his fingers pressed at your entrance, slowly going inside. He started pumping his fingers in and out of you, as you panted, and your cheeks flushed.

You wanted so badly to make a sound, to open your mouth and let out the moans and whimpers you were trying to contain.

You looked down, trying to avoid his gaze, and you noticed the tent in his sweatpants. You were thinking about how excited you were for him to finally fuck you, when Eren decided to slip another finger inside, causing a moan to escape your lips.

"I said, quiet" he growled in your ear, a smirk playing across his lips. "If you make another sound, I'll stop" he warned.

You gave him a quick nod, and brought a hand to your mouth to keep yourself quiet. Eren continued his work with his fingers, curling them as he continued to pump in and out, as he watched you squirm.

Finally, you felt your walls clench around his fingers as you came, the sweet relief flooding through your body as Eren helped you ride out your high.

"Good girl" he whispered in your ear.

You were breathing heavily as Eren pulled his fingers out of you, holding them up so that you could see the mess you made. The teal eyed boy smiled, before licking his fingers clean.

"Mmm, you taste good" he mumbled as he cleaned his fingers off with his tongue.

You gave him a smile and started to reach for the strings of his sweatpants, but he pulled away.

You gave the boy a confused look, "What's wrong?"

"I don't have a condom" he admitted.

"Oh shut up loser, I'm on birth control" you laughed as you reached for his pants again. This time he allowed you to untie his sweatpants, a smirk growing on his face.

"Just don't c-"

"Yea I know" he finished as you tugged his pants down, and his erection sprang free from his boxers.

Once again, Eren's lips crashed onto yours, drawing you into a deep kiss. He stroked himself a couple times before lining himself up with your entrance, and then fully sheathing himself inside of you.

You cried out at the sudden intrusion, and Eren wrapped one arm around your waist and placed the other against the mirror behind you as he began to thrust in and out of you.

"Shit" he hissed through his teeth into your ear.

You clawed your finger nails into his back to deal with the pain from his size. Eren wasn't giving you time to get adjusted this time, and the scratches you created on his back only seemed to encourage him to pound into you harder.

You felt the approach of another orgasm, and you threw your head back at the amazing feeling. Eren took this opportunity to trail more sloppy kisses all over your neck and chest, leaving a few marks.

A string of curse words were falling off of Eren's lips as he got closer and closer to his release. The sound of him moaning your name into your ear gave you butterflies, and you pressed yourself closer to him.

Eren's thrusts grew sloppy, and you knew he was close by the way his eyes were squeezed shut.

"Don't forget" you panted.

Eren just grunted in response, as he continued to work towards his own release.

And suddenly, Eren pulled out of you, and pulled you off the counter. You had no time to react as he turned you around, and quickly leaned you over the sink, holding both of your arms behind your back.

Just as quickly as he had pulled out, he re-entered you, causing you to yelp. Eren continued his harsh thrusts, but with this new angle, he was hitting spots he hadn't hit inside you before. You were a moaning mess, and you felt the hot tension in your core return.

"F-fuck Eren" you whimpered, his hand harshly holding yours behind your back.

Without warning, he yanked your hair up, so that you were looking in the mirror in front of you.

"I want you to watch as I fuck you. Can you do that for me?" he groaned.

You nodded your head, and did as he asked. Eren's hair was falling out of his bun, the shorter pieces at the front framing his face. His tattoos were on display, and you got a good look at the small flower tattooed on his neck as he threw his head back, his adam's apple poking out.

You reached your final orgasm of the night, and Eren watched your face, admiring the way your eyes rolled back, and your mouth hung open.

Eren finished not long after you, his thrusts slowing down considerably, until his grip on your arms finally eased up, and he pulled out of you and came on your back.

The two of you took a moment to breathe before looking at each other in the mirror. Eren gave you a lazy grin, and reached for the towel hanging beside the sink.

After you were all cleaned up, you began to get dressed again. You had already put your jeans back on, but you couldn't find your bra.

"Eren, where's my bra?" you asked as you looked through the large bathroom.

Eren didn't answer, and for a moment, you thought he might of left.

No, I would of heard the door open.

You turned around to see Eren leaning against the bathroom door, grinning at you, and your bra was hanging from his fingers.

"You know, I prefer you without one" he remarked with a smile.

"Ha ha very funny" you held out your hand for him to give the bra back.

The tall boy reluctantly handed over the black lacy bra, and watched as you slid it under your already see though shirt, buckling it behind your back.

"This is a one time thing, got it?" you told him, once you had finished with the bra.

"Mhm, that's what you said last time" Eren replied with a smirk, as he opened the door, and slipped out of the bathroom.

Eat up 😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 638 27
Eren, 15 years old, lives in another country to study,and get a better education, people bullied him but he didnt care. His family died in a big acci...
15.6K 597 28
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢. 𝔖𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰. ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯...
7.1K 184 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
40.9K 993 38
[mikasa x fem reader] as long as y/n knew mikasa, she never really liked her. she hated her for breaking her best friend's heart, jean. but with a ne...