Stars ✦ True Beauty (SLOW UPD...

By stxrry_min

"You're the brightest star here" "I am the only star here, get it cause my name means-" "Geez you ruined it!"... More

C H A R A C T E R S
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
.⋅ ε Thank you з ⋅.
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY_TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE

TWENTY

2.3K 107 12
By stxrry_min

(I am sorry in advance)

Chae Byeol

We walked out of the auditorium to try and find Gowoon. I noticed Seojun had flowers in his hands.

"Wow, look at you! What an amazing brother."

I teased him.

"Yah, I am a great brother thank you very much."

He said confidently. We looked in the crowds of people. We found her, she was talking to Jugyeong. Then it hit me that Jugyeong didn't know they were related. Gowoon saw us and shouted.

"Seojun! Byeol!"

We walked up to her. Seojun handed her to flowers. Gowoon had a huge smile. Jugyeong looked at Seojun.

"Han Seojun?"

He looked just as shocked as she was.

"Do you know each other?"

He asked

"You know my brother?"

Gowoon asked Jugyeong.

"Brother? For real?"

Jugyeong looked at me in shock, I really should have mentioned it but I was too worried for Gowoon, it slipped my mind. Suddenly Soo-ah came up to us yelling for Jugyeong.

"Jugyeong! Jugyeong! I need your help! Soo can't make it. I need you."

She grabbed on to Jugyeong.

"Oh okay. See you later."

Jugyeong waved at us as she ran off.

"Bye!"

Gowoon and I replied.

"How do you know Jugyeong?"

Seojun asked.

"She helped me out with my makeup. Byeol was there too. I was being bothered by some kids, they were both there for me."

Gowoon smiled at me.

"Of course, you're practically my sister!"

I replied. Seojun looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me anything about them meeting?"

"I forgot. You should be more worried about your sister."

I stated. He just seemed confused on the whole situation. He looked down at his phone and widened his eyes.

"I am gonna be late. You're coming to the match right?"

Seojun asked, I nodded.

"Let's go!"

I was about to say bye to Gowoon but he cut me off my grabbing on to me. Rushing me but also not being too harsh about it.

"Bye! You did so well!!"

I yelled to her as we left. We soon made it back to main building. Seojun still had to change.

"I'll see you out there!"

He said as he waved and walked to the changing rooms. I waved back at him. I started walking to the gym.

I entered the gym and saw the seats filled with people. Soo-ah saw me and motioned for me to come.

I noticed her outfit and smiled at how cute she looked.

"Here I saved you a spot."

She pointed at the spot next to her. I nodded and stood up behind. Seojun was on the court soon, dunking the ball for practice.

"Han Seo Jun!"

Kim Sihyun yelled

"He's on the other team!"

Soo-ah said.

"Oh sorry."

I looked around, I didn't notice we were split.

Guess I am cheering for Sooho.

"Where's Sooho?"

Someone asked. I looked and saw he wasn't here either. Soojin came up and stood next too Soo-ah.

"What happened? I thought you had a study session."

Soo-ah asked

"I'm playing hooky."

She replied and stood next to me. Someone in a pig suit came up slowly. I assumed it was Jugyeong.
I didn't know why she seemed gloomy though.

"Jugyeong what took so long?"

Soo-ah asked. Jugyeong didn't say anything. I knew something was wrong.

The gym door opened and Sooho came walking in. We cheered for him as he walked by. I then felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked ahead and sure enough Seojun was starting at me. He looked annoyed.

I was confused so I just mouthed 'what' to him. He brought up his finger and pointed his right side, where 'his' crowd was. I realized what he saying. I just shrugged my shoulders at him. He rolled his eyes and looked to his teammates.

The game finally began. Honestly the energy of the crows kept me standing. Everytime Seojun or Sooho make a point, one side went crazy. They both were really good.

Sooho's team was extra good today though. Seojun's team wasn't bad either. They kept going back and forth, making points. But Sooho's team ended up overpowering.

Our side ended up winning, 53-44. We all yelled in excitement, I didn't care much for basketball but this was fun.

Sooho walked up the Seojun. It seemed like an intense talk by the stare Seojun was giving. Sooho walked off, leaving Seojun looking pissed.

What did they talk about?

~

It was now later that night. There were people performing on the stage outside. I stayed back and was coming back from the restroom. I walked up and tried to find Soojin or Jugyeong. There were too many students though.

The guy on the stage started speaking.

"This song isn't widely known, but it's one by the late Jeong Seyeon who I was a big fan of. I bring you this song in memory of Jeong Seyeon who left this world a year ago."

My heart started beating.

W-What

I felt ringing in my ears as soon I recognized the song.

[ FLASHBACK ]

"Why did you bring me all the way here?"

I whined to Seyeon. He brought me here in the middle of the night and I was too tired.

"I made this song, you just have to listen to it!"

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"A song?"

He nodded and made sit down next to him in his little studio. He's been acting strange recently. He's been more touchy and wanted to hang out more often.

Maybe he likes me? No, no, he probably is being a normal friend and you're just over analyzing it.

I shook my head. He pressed play. A beautiful melody played.

ajik jiujil mothaeseo

[I can’t erase you yet]

miryeonhage honja suljaneul chaeugon

[I’d fill my glass alone foolishly]

bogo sipdaneun geu mal hanmadiga museowo chimmuk

[I’m afraid of every word you say I miss you.]

.....

.....

ibyeori ol juldo moreugo

[I didn’t know it was going to break up]

sarangi mwonjido mollatdeon geoya

[He didn’t even know what love was.]

naneun
[I.]

The song finished up. The lyrics were so heart filled.

"Who broke your heart? I thought you haven't dated anyone?"

I said to him. He just laughed.

"Well I just thought of someone who would make me feel like this."

My mouth made an o-shape. My heart hurt as well.

I knew he didn't like me.

"I love it. You're voice is amazing as always."

I smiled at him. He just stared at me. His eyes going to my lips and back to my eyes. I felt him slowly get closer to me

"Byeol-ah?"

He asked. I just nodded, I couldn't say anything with his stare on me. I thought he was going to continue speaking but then his lips touched mine.

I stood there for a few moments, in shock. But then I melted into the kiss. His lips felt soft and warm. Reality set in and I broke away from the kiss, we both had our eyed wide opened.

He looked shocked at what he just did.

"Byeol-ah, I'm sorry I didn’t mean to-"

I cut him off by giving him a peck on his lips. It shut him up quickly.

"Why are you sorry?"

I laughed at his shyness.

"I thought you didn't like me."

He scratched the back of his neck.

"I thought you didn't like me!"

I said back

"What?! How could anyone not like you? You're amazing!"

I felt my cheeks get red. I pushed his shoulder.

I realized how stupid we were. Two oblivious idiots.

"So I am guessing this song is about me?"

I looked at him and he nodded.

"My world would crash down if I were to lose you."

He looked me straight in the eyes. His stare felt soft.

"We aren't even dating."

"Still. Dating or not I need you in my life."

He grabbed my hand. I smiled widely at him. I couldn't believe this. After having a huge crush on him, this felt surreal.

"I don't know what I would do without you either."

I leaned my head on his shoulder.

[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

My eyes swelled up with tears at the memory. I looked on the stage and the singer turned into Seyeon. He was staring right at me while playing his guitar. That same stare.....

My heart monitor started beeping but I ignored it. I continued looking in to his beautiful brown eyes. Tears threatening to fall down my face.

I suddenly felt somone grab on to me. I jumped at the touch.

I turned to see.......

✦ ✦ ✦

.⋅ ε 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 з ⋅.

Hello!!

Hehe cliffhanger👀👀 but lowkey I almost cried writing the flashback. Hope you guys aren't sweating from your eyes! But anyways, hopes you guys enjoyed. And let's see who is grabbing on to Byeol in the new chapter.

-stxr <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.1K 25
I hope you live a great life, see the world with my eyes Jennie, i will always love you - Lalisa Manoban I regret my words -Jennie Kim I still love h...
56.4K 2.4K 14
|[COMPLETED]| Maybe letting go of things too soon can cause great damage. And letting go too late can also cause great pain. |[Han Seojun×Lee Suho ff...
227K 8.7K 36
"You're my first, and shall also be my last," -Jennie Kim "How do you make me fall back in love with you over and over?" -Park Chaeyoung
298K 8.2K 40
. 𔘓 𝅄ׄ ׂ ׅ ー ꒰ 🖇️ ꒱ ! ⤷ : 諸〃𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽𝘀 . 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 . 𝗰𝗼𝗺 📌 ៸៸ ... 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺...