Childish

By Mintiyoon

How much love can a child handle? About how you, the cute reader, manages this abundance of attention. Haikyu... More

Moving Day
Pretty Cool
New Neighbours
First Day at School
It's always Lev๐Ÿ˜”
New People
Some Pain :)
Bokuto's Time to Shine
Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!
Special #1
Special #2
Exam Week Oh LorD-
The Start of TRAINING CAMP!
Nekoma's Little Manager
Finally, Some Time to Relax!
Spin The Bottle?
Karasuno Crumbs
Special #2.1
Special #2.2
End of Training Camp
Special #4
The Commandments are Broken
A Lot Happened Maybe?
Hmmmggmm Title

We Love Some Filler

4.3K 195 70
By Mintiyoon

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Another regular chapter inspired by some comments I saw. If you have an idea that sounds kinda cool, feel free to drop it into the comments.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

(Somewhere in Tokyo)

"Come on, Akane, do this for your favourite brother!" Yamamoto kneeled down on the floor in front of his little sister.

"No! I don't even know how to make that," she grumbled.

Akane was troubled lately. Her brother had come home one day in a daze. Akane had first thought that her brother had secretly gotten a girlfriend but she quickly ruled that out. He would definitely share news like that. But then, his behaviour took a turn towards downright eccentric.

He'd ask her things like if she thought his hair was too intimidating (she said yes but she actually thought he was very cool) and he'd taken a liking to children's clothing. Especially things like onesies (mostly after coming back for a certain training camp).

She had one nagging possibility in her mind but she didn't dare confirm it (her brother wasn't the type to bear a chi- NO HE WASN'T!!)

Until it turned out that her brother was, in fact, the type to bear a child.

"Look at him Aka-chan! He's my little boy!" Yamamoto held out his phone to her and she caught a glimpse of a real child. A cute child. But that didn't matter.

She turned around, unwilling to look at her brother's face after learning of such a thing. How scandalous. Did anyone else know of this matter? Would they all make fun of them? Would he go into the local newspaper as an infamous teen dad?

Akane took a deep breath. This was her brother. She had to help him. If no-one else, she needed to be the support pillar in their lives, a hand reaching out while all the others were tucked away.

"Fine, I'll help you," she kindly offered.

"Just make this, thankie!" Yamamoto shoved a slightly crumbled piece of paper into her hands.

Akane looked down at the diagram of... something. She didn't quite know what was happening but she got a hang of it and she would help her brother in any way. Also she would like to meet her nephew as soon as possible. 

She wondered if their mother knew of this. Probably not, this was proof her brother trusted her the most in the world. Well, why wouldn't he. She was somewhat the most responsible in the family.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"Nee-san, I need help!" Lev called out.

"Yes I'm here, tell me," Alisa popped her head into his room and soon walked behind where he was sitting on his desk apparently doodling on some paper.

"Do you know how to make clothes?" he asked her.

"Not at all!" she beamed at him. Seeing her brother start to pout slightly, she suggested something else, "What do you need? We can just order clothes,"

"No," Lev rested his head on his palms, "I want to make something for a kid,"

"A kid?" echoed Alisa.

"The best kid!" repeated Lev.

Alisa thought for a moment

"Sure thing, what are we ord-making?"

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

It was a fateful Monday with the volleyball club at Nekoma. Lev was nervously anticipating the arrival of a certain someone to bring in a last minute item.

He peered at [name] who was doing stretches in his school uniform. It wasn't the worst thing ever but Lev was sure that something else would be much more comfortable.

His eyes flitted from [name] to the doors to the gym.

Where was that sister of his?

"Lyovochka-" 

Finally! He bounded over to his sister who was carrying a bag and took it from her.

Alisa blinked, slightly irked from being ignored for a bag. But she quickly spotted the little dumpling among the volleyball nerds and made a beeline for him.

"Hello, little angel!" she smiled. Since that brother of hers was ignoring her, she might as well move onto something better.

[name] hid behind Kenma and shyly looked away.

It didn't matter to Alisa. To finally get a glimpse of the figure Lev had been gushing non-stop about was more than enough. Her brother may be a little slower than the others but he definitely had a keen eye to be able to identify this cherub in the land of mortals.

But she was still going to try to get closer. She ran back to her brother and kicked the back of his knees, flooring him as she too the bag back.

"Angel~ I have a present for you," she crouched down and held out the bag to [name].

[name] didn't move. Apart from seeing that she looked like Lev, he didn't know this person. As his school and Kenma had said many times, don't accept things from strangers.

He shook his head and tried to move away, discreetly.

"He totally hates you, nee-san," Lev piped up. He couldn't believe his own sister would backhand him like this, whatever happened to blood is thicker than water? He glanced at [name], blood was definitely not as bouncy as those ruddy cheeks.

"A-Alisa-san...." Yamamoto shifted about, bashful. 

Alisa ignored him.

She was about to do a grand presentation of her gift when she was grabbed with small hands and pushed away, was this karma?

"No way! I made the best present for my nephew!" and suddenly Akane was by her side, a cloth bag in her hands. Everyone collectively ignored a particular word in that sentence.

"What are they even doing here?" some members thought. However this thought was pushed off by their own curiosity in the matter.

The two girls got the contents of the bag out and presented them to him.

[name]'s eyes became round (like his little mochi face- I'll stop) and his mouth followed.

He walked forwards (Kenma would have fainted since he completely forgot all those lessons on strangers) and looked at the items closer.

He couldn't speak. He held a hand out to touch them and quickly retracted it, as if scalded by the items.

Akane put on a smug smile and Alisa's smile widened and they dropped the clothing items onto his arms. Finally holding them, [name] felt out of breath. HIs adrenaline had decided to work in excess at this moment so his arms didn't feel quite like they were attached to him anymore.

He straightened out the clothes in his hold and held them up, biting his lip to stop the gasp coming out.

In his hands were a small version of the Nekoma boys volleyball uniform. It had professional looking stitches and a number 14 on the top. The small pair of shorts were exactly like the others' and just how he wanted them. To finish it off, there was a red jersey like the rest of the members'.

He hugged the clothes and looked up to them, "Th-thank you,"

He didn't know how he managed to keep such a calm (well, sort of) exterior when he felt like his heart was put into cake batter, baked, decorated and then opened up like a lava cake.

His vision got blurry so he couldn't tell who it was pushing him into the changing rooms. He could barely make out the shape of Kenma who was trying to fold his limp limbs into the clothes.

He reappeared in front of the whole team, eyes watery and fully clad in Nekoma's volleyball uniform.

Waterworks ensued.

Some had to put a hand over their mouth and choke back their sobs.

Some were brought to their knees.

Some were whipping out their phones to keep this monumental moment on record.

The person in the tiny uniform himself was growing shyer with each silent second passing.

"...W-weird?" he asked.

A chorus of disagreements were thrown at him.

"No baby!"

"Of course not!" 

"It's absolutely stunning!"

That day, no misunderstandings certain people (Akane) may have had were solved. But they returned to their houses with an overriding sense of accomplishment.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"Alright, in pairs, everyone!"

It was school, or rather, it was not in school but with school?

Time had come for a school trip for [name] and with that, came the hardest part.

Finding a partner.

This sounded simple enough but it was most certainly not. This was the partner you had to sit with on the coach! This was the partner you had to stick with for the journey! This was a true comrade! (I should have chosen a different word)

Unfortunately, [name] had no comrades at this time. Mainly because he was too shy to ask anyone if they'd like to be with him.

The teacher asked everyone if they had partners but [name] didn't reply. He quietly made his way to her side, standing silently once he got there.

"Oh, [name], lucky you're here. I have just the partner for you!" his teacher spoke in her regular sweet tone.

From behind her came Junichi.

He saw [name] and immediately cringed.

[name] furrowed his eyebrows, offended.

"Well, glad that's sorted!" the teacher went off, shepherding the children into the coach.

[name] and Junichi stared at each other.

At last, Junichi broke the eye contact and shoved past him, mumbling about getting the best seats.

[name] followed behind him, sweat dropping at his actions of pushing other kids off his favourite seats.

Ah, where were they going again?

From what he remembered, it was somewhere in Miyagi...

Well, he'd find out son enough!

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

I did so bad in all my tests - at first I was getting solid 100-90% in a few and then they dropped to like 70%. How unfortunate (and I got a fuckening 40% in physics but we don't talk about her). The problem with me is that either I get a score that's mad high or mad low.

This was written like 50 words at a time so tell me if something doesn't make sense.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 15.3K 35
"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–. " "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰, ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’ƒ๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
14.3K 381 14
๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. . หš * * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โŠน หš . ใ€€ใ€€. โŠน ยท โœง ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€* * . ใ€€ใ€€ โŠน โœฆ ใ€€ โœต ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€* * .ใ€€ ยท . ใ€€ ใ€€ *...
190K 7.3K 19
โœ” = Edited ยฐโ™ก>Your feelings got stronger when you shared that umbrella with him...ยฐโ™ก ~~ Includes: Cliches (but I'll try to spin them off to be origin...
10.9K 148 18
Haikyuu x reader You are a 6.6 girl that likes to ice skating so what happens when you start to befriend some volleyball boy.