ETHEREAL, georgenotfound ✓

By miyahangout

completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) ANGEL was a fitting name for someone like Aspyn - possibly one of the on... More

- ETHEREAL
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
SAFE HAVEN (SEQUEL) + NOTE

019

20.7K 694 647
By miyahangout

real life !

Aspyn didn't waste any time in dialling her best friends after she had (quietly) shut the door to her bedroom. She knew she would be in bigger trouble if she slammed it— and she didn't want to test that.

They picked up immediately, as if they knew something went wrong.

None of their cameras were on, they simply relished in each other's presence. Aspyn didn't speak at first, but she felt her heart beat slow down at the calming sound of Alex and Karl's voice.

"Hey, wanna see the cool thing I bought today?" Karl didn't wait for an answer before turning on his camera, propping his phone on his desk in his room. He wasn't at his set-up— Aspyn had called while he was just finishing dinner, so he travelled to his room. He pulled out a Minecraft-themed UNO card set, earning a snort from Alex. But the smile doesn't fall from Karl's face. "Don't laugh, you're just jealous, Alex." Karl huffed at Alex's constant snickering.

"You're such a nerd— this is why you have no bitches." Alex laughed, turning his camera on as well. He was sat in front of his piano, his phone propped against his monitor. At a low volume, his hands travel around the keys as he played different tunes. He knew Aspyn liked hearing him play the piano, and she mentioned countless times in the past that music is something that always calms her down.

Neither of the two bothered to ask what went wrong, but they knew something did. A small tear slipped down Aspyn's face as she recalled her mother's words, and she pulled her knees to her chest. She didn't want to make any noise, knowing how thin the walls are. The last thing she needed was her mom barging in again.

"Karl, Karl, Karl!" Alex felt his heart pang at the sound of the small sniffle that Aspyn released. He wished he was there to comfort her.

"Alex, Alex, Alex!" Karl was searching through Amazon, adding random things that he thought Aspyn would like for when she returned.

The two friends continued to joke, with Aspyn listening to their conversation silently. When a knock on Aspyn's door is heard, her heart dropped in fear. Alex and Karl had both heard it as well, and paused to see if Aspyn would answer. And after she heard some shuffling behind the door followed by the sound of descending footsteps, she did.

"Ay Nako, walang siyang respeto! Kailangan niyang maging mas katulad ni Rhea. Hindi ganon si Rhea."

Aspyn sighed when she heard the faint sound of her mother complaining about her, and like usual, comparing her to Rhea. She picked up the bowl of chopped fruit and slipped back into her room, making sure to shut the door as quietly as possible. Thank goodness tomorrow was her last day in Michigan.

"Aspyn?" Karl called out softly, sounding a bit hesitant.

Aspyn moved to her desk, pushing away the unfinished artwork piled on its surface. She placed her phone down as she ate the fruit. It was their form of apologizing— God knows she would never apologize out-loud.

"I'm here," she croaks out, chewing on a strawberry.

"How are you feelin', hun?" Alex inquired, pausing the piano-playing for a few moments.

"She said— she said I should find a "real job"." Aspyn started, recalling the conversation they had during dinner. "I said I did have one— two, actually. A-and then it led to another argument and she said if I wasn't lazy and actually studied I could be smarter, and I could be... be like Rhea." She sighed, it didn't matter how many times her mother would say it, it would hurt the same.

"I'm just— I'm so tired of it. I told her she had to stop comparing me to Rhea and that I'm my own person and she told me I was being disrespectful for talking back." She gulped, pushing away the image of her mom yelling at her. "She said I wouldn't last a day in the Philippines with my attitude, and that I was making her feel like she was a bad mom." Aspyn scoffed as if she couldn't believe the words coming out of her own mouth. But sadly, she could.

"She's trying to gaslight you, Asp." Karl is wary of his words, knowing Aspyn's current state. "You didn't do anything— anything except live and be the wonderful person you are."

"I hate that you had to be home." Alex sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "Staying with your mom isn't good for your mental health. Hearing all the shit that she says to you— it shouldn't even be thought of in the first place!"

Aspyn stayed silent, not wanting to talk about her mom any longer. "Can we change the subject?" She asked them weakly.

"Of course,"

The dynamic duo never failed to make Aspyn feel better.

imessage !

9:02 PM

ALEX QUACKITY
yo

ALEX QUACKITY
cant believe i'm saying this but
can you do me a favour?

GEORGENOTFOUND
depends
what is it?

ALEX QUACKITY
its about aspyn

GEORGENOTFOUND
okay

ALEX QUACKITY
wtf i didn't say what it was yet

ALEX QUACKITY
fuckin simp

GEORGENOTFOUND
shut up

GEORGENOTFOUND
what is it?

ALEX QUACKITY
well something's going on rn
and she doesn't feel the greatest.

ALEX QUACKITY
but i know, for some reason, she
really enjoys ur presence.

ALEX QUACKITY
so can you send her something to like
cheer her up a bit?

GEORGENOTFOUND
hmm

GEORGENOTFOUND
okay

discord !

George
hello :]

George
i know you might be busy right now,
but quackity told me you weren't
feeling great

George
and i'm here to change that

George
anyway, i drew these for you
but i'm not a Artist™️ like you so

George
don't judge :]

George

George

George

George
talk to you soon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 549 29
Dream and George stuck together during a National lockdown, still friends right? Contains swearing so if you don't like it don't read CONTAINS SMUT...
653K 13.7K 65
"𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛" -𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑥𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟- George if you're reading this please leave...
9.2K 257 15
When Y/N joins the Dream SMP, she and George seem to get along very well but what happens when Dream starts to catch feelings for his best friend's c...
693K 24.9K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...