Will You Be Mine? : A Musical...

Por _lightningthief_

ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴜɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴀɴɢ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ... Más

Author's Note
The Gaang
Chapter 1 - New Friends
Chapter 2 - Music
Chapter 3 - The Band
Chapter 4 - Ex's, Surprises, and Problems
Chapter 5 - You Like Me?
Chapter 6 - Be Mine
Chapter 7 - Stand Proud
Quick Note
Chapter 9 - Go Us!
Quick Note

Chapter 8 - Shut Up

149 6 2
Por _lightningthief_

[Katara's POV]

"Are you serious?" Aang asked, turning around to look at me.

"I tried to ask the teacher to pair me up with someone else but he wouldn't budge," I whined, trying to convince Aang.

"Couldn't you have done something?" Aang questioned, coming closer to my small frame. The look in his eyes was dark like a raging storm, and his face was partly pale. "I don't want you working on a project with Jet!"

"Aang? Are you jealous?" I asked, a smirk growing on my face. I tried to stifle a laugh, but it came out as vicious chuckling instead. Aang's face started turning a hue of pink and his eyes were wide.

"What! Noooo!" Aang turned around, hiding his probably red face. He vigorously shook his head, as if that would convince me to take back my remark.

After a few seconds of uncomfortable quiet, he sighed and buried his face in his hands. He walked back to his bed and sank into it, closing his eyes.

"I have an idea," I spoke up, a grin plastered on my face. Aang peeked at me from his seat on the bed, and raised an eyebrow, motioning me to continue.

~Later~

"Are you sure this will work?" Aang questioned, grabbing my arm and stopping me in the middle of the hallway, two minutes before our Band class, his stormy grey eyes looking at me in concern and worry.

"Yes, I'm sure," I concluded, cupping his cheek with my right hand and looking at him with a smile. He returned it with a shaky, no doubt nervous, smile. "Nothing will go wrong, it's just a school project, stop worrying."

"He could try something, y'know? I just want you to be careful," he shrugged, trying, and failing, to mask his anxiousness. I rolled my eyes in obvious recognition and shook my head like I would at a little child.

"He will try nothing, stop worrying," I whined, hitting Aang playfully on his arm, and in return, I ended up shaking it in pain. He gave me a playful smirk and walked me to the classroom.

While I walked down the hall toward my classroom, I could feel the eyes of the happy students who were giggling and passing notes in between classes. I simply focused on those dark double doors at the end of the hallway. As I made my way through, the tight, busy corridor I felt as if I was in a coffin. It seemed like the walls were closing in around me as I got bumped around by my classmates. Aang quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me into the classroom.

"To what do we owe the great honor to see you two," the teacher said sarcastically, definitely not in the mood for two kids with evil plans. "You. Are. Late."

Aang gulped audibly and sunk into his chair next to the rest of the Gaang. I followed him and sat next to a disappointed Sokka.

"Why were you late? Making out again?" Sokka asked, his eyebrows creased in anger and his frown evident on his face. This was serious. He was being serious. I would do anything to get out of this awkward position. In the middle of class, talking about my boyfriend. I calmed myself and tried to calm Sokka down. No, I didn't, I attacked him with words.

"It's none of your business what I do with my boyfriend," I replied, crossing my arms and looking away, pouting like a child. Sokka just rolled his eyes and threw me a piercing glare.

Toph nudged my shoulder hard, causing a little tingle to spread through, "Ignore him, Sugar Queen, he's just jealous," Toph smirked, eyeing Sokka with her pale eyes.

"Jealous of what?" I asked, tilting my head to the side, confused. Toph shrugged and turned completely towards me, not even trying to hide the fact she was talking between class.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend. He's jealous of you and Aang," Toph replied, picking her teeth. Sokka threw a glare in our direction but remained silent and turned back to the overly used whiteboard.

"Sokka?" I didn't believe her, "Sokka? Jealous? Of ME?"

"Sure is, Sugar Queen," Toph smirked. Sometimes I wonder if she can do anything else.

"Students, the athletes should be here soon, so I suggest you focus here," our teacher was officially losing his cool. His face was already a light red and the piece of chalk in his hand had been sitting there crumbled for a while now. Mr. Losing-His-Cool had turned his back towards us when the jocks came through the door.

Cliché.

So obviously cliché.

I rolled my eyes at the way they entered the room. Acting like princes, but I bet their coach had to drag them here in the middle of practice. I groaned inwardly as I noticed Jet in front, smirking, while high-fiving and fist-bumping the group. Can he do anything other than grin and smirk and be an absolute jerk? Probably not. One of the boys in the front slapped him on the back in praise. Probably a bet on one of the girls. Me. He still thinks he's my boyfriend. He had probably played half the girls in the school and it was annoying as hell. He pretends to like them, and then BAM, as soon as there's someone cuter, prettier, or even smarter just to use for good grades, you're thrown to the side like a piece of garbage. I have the nerve to go up to him and slap him. But, he'll get a mental slap after today.

"Please stop messing around and get to your seats," the teacher, whose name I still didn't know, ordered the group who were still acting like children around at the front of the classroom.

The teenagers at the front of the classroom grumbled and trotted over to the empty side of the classroom filled with at least fifty-year-old chairs that hadn't been used in years. After a few moments, you could hear a series of coughs coming from the other side and jocks waving around their hands to get rid of the dust.

A couple of minutes later, the sound of coughing and shifting of seats went silent and they were sitting comfortably, leaning their feet on the extra chairs. I threw a glare at them, which they probably didn't even see, and turned back around in my seat.

"Okay, class. Get with your assigned partners and start working," The teacher explained, picking up a piece of paper from his ancient desk and sat down on his old chair.

I tuned out the teacher as Aang squeezed my hand and stood up, shooting me a confident smile. The sound of shuffling feet filled the room as everyone got up and found the partners the teacher had assigned the day before.

Someone walked behind me and I could practically see Jet smirking.

"Hello, my sweetheart girlfriend," Jet smiled, pulling out Aang's chair from underneath the desk and sitting down on it, causing it to make unbearable squealing noises. "I'll just take his place."

"Don't call me that. And just to make things clear, I'm not your girlfriend, and I'm not doing all the work," I explained, pointing to the list of songs we could sing. Jet shrugged and started to play with the corners of the paper causing a wrinkling sound.

"I don't want to take longer on this than I have to, so what song are we doing?" I asked, snatching the paper from his hand. He scowled at me, the corners of his lips turning down.

"Great, then I'm choosing," I concluded, eyeing the list of songs sitting on the edge of the table.

I knew Jet wasn't going to put any effort into this, so I chose I song, a pretty easy one, even though I had a plan. Fake it till you make it, right? I was going to show Jet that if he wants me, he'll have to beg for me. On. His. Knees. *cue evil laugh*

"Are you going to tell me the song or not?" He questioned, his voice dripping in sass. I glared at him. Yes, I've been doing a lot more of that. He rolled his eyes and turned back to staring into space.

"Shut Up and Dance," I replied, not looking up to face him. I grabbed my overly-worked pencil and checked the box next to the song.

Jet smirked, and reached out to fiddle with the edge of my shirt "Isn't that a romantic dance?"

I smiled politely. No, I didn't, it was forced. "No. It has the right story. You should shut up while I dance."

His jaw dropped and let go of my baby blue shirt which now had wrinkles on the edges. He scoffed and from a few chairs over, I could see Aang and Sokka rolling on the floor laughing. Eavesdroppers. *cue dramatic music*

~After Class~

"You showed Jet. He was totally furious after you said that," Aang complimented me, wrapping his arm around my waist. It sent tingles down my spine and made me shiver.

"I did, didn't I?" I joked, slinging my backpack around my shoulder.

"When will he learn that I am your boyfriend?" Aang asked, using his free hand to fix his messy chestnut hair.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jet and his friends walking out of the room, and bro-hugging goodbye.

"How about now?" I replied, facing Aang, leaning in and pressing my lips against his, right in front of Jet. I could see Jet and a couple of his friends look at us in disgust, awe, and absolute hate. Mostly hate.

Aang kissed me back and I wrapped my hands around his neck. His lips were so soft against mine and it almost made me melt in his arms.

After pulling away, I smirked at Jet, who looked at us with a disgusted look.

"Oh, hey, Jet. Didn't see you there," I smiled sarcastically, and Aang had to hold back his laughter. Jet pursed his lips and strolled away, leaving us laughing like maniacs.

"Do you two want to tell us what's going on?" A voice asked from behind us.

Oops.

Our faces turned pink and we winced from our spot in the hallway. When we turned around, Aang's face was confused. Probably, he had never seen this girl before and she was already acting like a mom.

Aang took his hand off my waist and grabbed onto his backpack instead. "Nothing?" I lied. Please attend my funeral.

"Puh-lease! We just saw you two making out in front of Jet," Suki protested smirking, Toph behind her, they both had crossed arms. I looked at Toph for help but she just shrugged.

"Umm... who is she?" Aang asked, pointing to a very furious Suki. Her lips were pulled into a frown and her eyes twinkled with curiosity.

"This is Suki," I sighed, putting a hand on my forehead in annoyance.

"Suki was my childhood friend back in Ba Sing Se and we used to do everything together. We even made a pact that we always have to go to the same school. I sincerely regret it."

"And you're supposed to tell me when a boy wants to eat face with you," Suki argued, pointing at Aang. Aang turned red and Toph laughed.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21K 878 28
In a world where everyone has a soulmate, almost everyone spends most of their time looking for their special someone. Almost. With one person feelin...
146K 6.2K 41
10 years after the 100-year war you moved to the Fire Nation to start your medical career. You did this so that you could work as a clinical psycholo...
6.5K 351 9
➤𝘛𝘰𝘱𝘩 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩�...
59.1K 895 15
Kataras POV during Sozins Comet and after. She finally admits she has feelings for him, but what if he doesn't come back? Includes her POV of her a...