The Taste Of Ink | Taekook |...

By Ayashee11

[Finished] Jeongguk has it all. He is young, handsome, rich, has a beautiful fiancée. He will soon become a... More

PROLOGUE
1.WHO ARE YOU?
2. KINKY HEAVEN
3. KOREAN IDIOT
4. IT CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN
5. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU
6. ARROGANT... DADDY?
7. LITTLE TIGER
8. SNOW WHITE - A TRUE STORY
9. CRASH & BURN
10. CRAVING YOU
11. BIGGEST MISTAKE
12. KISS ME WHEN YOU'RE SOBER
13. SIN SIN SIN
14. HOW DEEP IS TOO DEEP?
15. MIDNIGHT IN PARIS
16. I WANT YOU TO STAY
17. I THINK HE STOLE MY SOUL
NEW COVER
18. I COULD STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER
19. PLAY ME LIKE A VIOLIN
20. TALK DIRTY TO ME
21. UNMEI NO AKAI ITO
22. MORE THAN DESIRE
23. I WAS NEVER YOURS
24. I CAN'T BREATHE
25. MAKE IT RIGHT
26. US AGAINST THE WORLD
28. HEAVEN
29. OH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA
30. I'M LOSIN' MYSELF IN YOU
31. NIGHTS LIKE THIS
32. FALLIN' FOR YOU
33. SHOW ME THE REAL YOU
34.CALM BEFORE THE STORM
35. SHAMELESS
SURPRISE
36. ADORE YOU
37. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
38. PRETTY LITTLE LIAR
39. STIGMA
40. SAY YOU LOVE ME
41. BEAUTIFULLY UNFINISHED
42. ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
43. LIVING IN A LIE
44. WAS IT A DREAM?
45. WHATEVER HAPPENS
46. CLOSER TO THE EDGE
47. BUT I STILL WANT YOU
48. I'LL WAIT FOR YOU
49. EVERYTHING I NEED
50. HOLD ME TIGHT
51. IF OUR LOVE IS WRONG
52. MORE THAN ENOUGH
53. YOU ARE MY HOME
54. PAINT YOU WITH MY LOVE
55. HEAVEN'S ON FIRE
56. I'M IN LOVE WITH A MONSTER
57. YOU ARE MY DESTINY, BABY
58. BOY MEETS EVIL
59. I'LL FIND YOU AGAIN
60. THE TASTE OF INK
61. IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES
62. SOMEONE YOU LOVED
THE EPILOGUE: TILL THE END
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SURPRISE II

27. STARS IN YOUR EYES

6.7K 322 135
By Ayashee11

Brunet once again ran the brush through his long, shiny hair. He could have sworn the sweet scent of bubble gum crept into his nostrils with each stroke, bringing back fond memories of when he was still a little boy. As he guessed it was probably the scent of the hair shampoo. He smiled gently under his breath and ran the brush again from the top of her head to the ends that reached the middle of the girl's back.

"Yoo, you'd leave your uncle alone for a moment," Yerim scolded her indulgently. "Gguk just got out of the hospital, and you are tormenting him today for half a day," saying so, Yerim leaned her hip against one of the cabinets and crossed her hands over her chest.

"It's nothing, Yeri. It's a pleasure for me," the boy replied and smiled gently at her. His hands gently lifted the long hair of the girl who was sitting on his lap, and he ran the brush over it again.

"Will you braid my hair?" Yoo asked.

"Ugh, I don't know if I can make it. What if it's ugly?" Saying so, he put the brush on the table and began to part the girl's hair into three equal parts with his fingers.

"Don't worry. Dad does ugly too," Yoo replied with a shrug, and Jeongguk snorted softly. He could have expected it. Jin certainly did not do well with such tasks, but his daughter was the light of his life. He would do anything for her. "If Aunt Lisa's leaving, does that mean you'll have more time for me?" the little girl asked, gently wiggling her legs, on which glistened cute black patent leather shoes with a purple flower on the tip, which was exactly the same shade as her tulle dress with ruffles. Yoo really looked like a real little princess in this dress.

"If you only want. I will find time for you," he said gently as he carefully braided the girl's hair into a simple braid.

"Can we visit Tae again?" Yoo asked, and Jeongguk almost reflexively looked at Yerim, who was still watching them with a smile on her lips.

"I-I don't know," he replied, embarrassed. "Maybe," he added, swallowing hard. "I think we'll come up with something nice. What would you like to do?" he interjected, trying to change the subject.

"I'd like to visit him. I can play with Jae. And Tae is my friend too. He is so beautiful! And I want him to be my husband," Yoo replied, looking at him with big pleading eyes. "Please, can we visit them?"

Jeongguk laughed nervously. He didn't know what to say. He preferred not to tell anyone about Tae. Their relationship was his sweet secret. In light of recent events, he was concerned that the more people found out about him, the more complicated his life would become. Even though he felt that all this story with Minho had brought them even closer, he was afraid that it would be easy to find people willing to change that.

Taehyung was his safe place, and he felt happy with him, although he knew it would be a long time before he could fully enjoy their relationship. He wanted their feelings to develop with its natural rhythm, without the spotlight or judging glances.

"I don't know what your friend has in him, but Yoo is totally in love with him," Yerim suddenly said and laughed heartily. Her voice was soft and melodic. "After you left that night, she only talked about him the whole time," she added.

Jeongguk looked up and for a moment their eyes crossed. Yerim's gaze was tender, but he saw a strange note in it as well, as if the woman hadn't told him everything in her head, waiting for him to open up to her. For a moment it crossed his mind that maybe Yoo had told her something that made Yerim think, and in an instant a million thoughts and memories of that day were flashing through his mind. He quickly analyzed whether he had done or said anything that might sound ambiguous. But what the hell could have been ambiguous for a six-year-old girl?

"Yoo said he has... red hair?" the woman continued, marking her last words with a great deal of uncertainty, as if she was not entirely convinced about the truthfulness of her daughter's words.

"Y-yeah. He has... very unique style," he replied quickly, moistening his lips nervously.

"Yes!" Yoo squeaked. "Tae has hair like Zola!" she added proudly in support of her words.

How would Jeongguk even know who Zola is?!

He smiled embarrassed, praying that the girl would stop talking about Tae.

"And he has coloring too! Lots of coloring. And he said that when I grow up, he would do it to me too. I want one on my hands. Same as Tae has!" she continued, clearly not intending to keep this wonderful information to herself.

Speaking of Taehyung's tattoos, she herself began to glide her hands on the smooth skin of her arms. Yerim drew her perfect eyebrows together, not quite understanding what her daughter meant.

"What coloring?" she asked confused.

"Tae said these were tattoos," she explained, proudly raising her chin. 

"Ah, tattoos? Oh, it really has to be a special boy," the brunette replied, turning her gaze to Jeongguk again.

The boy looked embarrassed. He clearly avoided her gaze, a little nervously finishing the braid on Yoo's hair.

"He's Jimin's friend," he said quickly, still not looking at her. "You know how crazy he is," he added, as if to confirm the truth of his words.

Yerim muttered softly in acknowledgment. In fact, Jeongguk was right. She had met Jimin a few years ago and had to admit that the young millionaire was very entertaining. That's why Lisa hated him so much. Yerim on the contrary. Park was pretty crazy, but Yerim had always thought he was a great friend, and she also knew that it was largely thanks to him that Jeongguk came out of his shell.

Having such a "rare specimen" like the red-haired man among his friends would surely fit in with the image of Park, Yerim had the opportunity to meet. But she couldn't hold back one memory that suddenly popped into her head...

She saw this man...

And not with Jimin. She was almost convinced that the boy her daughter was talking about was the same boy she saw at the clinic... How many men in Seoul have blood-red dyed hair and tattoos on their skin? In addition, her daughter was telling the truth, this boy was really beautiful.

But why would Park's friend want to visit Jeongguk so late, and how would he know so quickly that the boy was taken to the hospital?

She felt that there was more to this story. Something Gguk doesn't want or isn't ready to tell her. For a moment she wondered if the brunet knew about this visit at all. She knew that only Jin and Lisa had seen Jeongguk that night. Knowing their family, probably no one who did not get permission from them, could enter to visit Gguk. Perhaps he didn't even know the boy was there.

"I'm done. It's not perfect, but it probably didn't turn out that bad!" Jeongguk said quickly, a little louder than necessary.

"Gguk, I have to tell you something..." Yerim began cautiously. "When me and..."

"Dad! Dad, look!" Yoo suddenly called, interrupting their conversation and quickly jumped off Jeongguk's lap to run towards Seokjin, who had just appeared in the kitchen doorway. "Uncle Ggukie made a braid for me!"

Seokjin took his daughter in his arms and looked at his younger brother, who was still sitting in the chair at the table.

"You know what, Gguk? You could have done uglier," he said. "Because of you, mine are twice as bad."

"But mom says it doesn't matter that you make ugly braids, because you make them for me because you love me so much!" Yoo replied. "So I let you do ugly."

"Oh, really?" Jin asked, mocking delight. "It's wonderful because it's still some kind of black magic to me. Managing a billion-dollar company is a piece of cake, and I can't make a braid made of three parts," he added with a shrug, and Yoo giggled.

"Uncle Gguk told me that now he can take me somewhere, since Aunt Lisa is going and won't bother him anymore," she quickly praised.

"Oh, that's right! Speaking of Aunt Lisa..." he began, then looked at Jeongguk. "Lisa wants to go to the airport now. I don't know whether to hail a cab or drop you off?"

"No. There's no need. I'll drive her," Jeongguk replied, and immediately got up from his seat.

"Are you sure? You just got out of the hospital. If you don't feel up to it, I can drive you," Seokjin suggested quickly, measuring his brother with his examining eyes.

He had to admit that when he and Lisa showed up for the family dinner today, Jeongguk looked so much better than when he saw him in the hospital. Most of all, he seemed much calmer. Even so, he had been thinking about him all the time since their conversation.

He thought that Jeongguk had been struggling so long with his attacks, and he didn't even know what he was really going through. He felt guilty that he hadn't noticed anything before and probably would have been living blissfully unaware if he hadn't witnessed his attack. Gguk was his younger brother. After the accident in which their mother was killed, he promised himself to protect him, but he had failed completely.

"Don't worry. I also brought us here. Lisa's suitcases are in the trunk, there is no need to make fuss. I'll take her," he replied, his voice confident. "Yeri, did you wanna say something?" he asked, approaching the petite brunette.

"I just wanted to say I'm glad you're feeling better already, Gguk. We were really worried about you," the woman replied, then smiled softly at him.

Jeongguk took one more step, closing the gap between them, then wrapped his arms around her.

"Thank you, Yeri," he said softly. He moved away from her and approached her brother, leaned in gently and looked at Yoo. "Will you give me a goodbye kiss?" he asked, and the little girl not hesitating, kissed his cheek. "Bye, princess," he said, smiling at her.

"Are you sure you can do it?" Seokjin asked, clearly worried. "The doctor said you should get plenty of rest and avoid stress."

"I think I can take my fiancée to the airport on my own," he replied, snorting gently under his breath. He knew his brother was worried about him, but treating him like a disabled person or a little child didn't help at all. "It's only a little over fifty kilometers."

"Okay, but if you needed anything... Anytime. You know you can always come to me."

"Thanks," he said shortly.

He felt that this conversation was about to come back down to the topic of resuming therapy, and he wasn't going to explain again why he didn't want to see a psychiatrist. During these ten years, he has been to many similar places, and it always ended the same. He preferred to deal with seizures than to take the psychotropics that were prescribed to him.

He nodded and started toward the kitchen exit. Before he left, however, one thought occurred to him. So he turned on his heel and looked at his brother. Seokjin was still holding his daughter in his arms, but his gaze immediately found his dark eyes.

"Actually... I need one thing..." he said carefully. "The doctor told me that I should get a lot of rest, so l... I'd like to take a few days off. Two, maybe three days at the most. I think a moment of rest will do me good."

"Sure," Jin replied quickly. "Sure. It's a great idea. Send me your schedule later, and I'll take care of everything. We can make it through these few days without you."

Jeongguk nodded his thanks again, then left the kitchen. He felt a growing nervousness as he headed for the living room. They were at a family dinner at his brother's house. Apart from Seokjin, Yerim, Lisa and his father and his stepmother, there was no one else here, and yet he felt bloody overwhelmed by it. He hated how tense he was at the thought of each confrontation with his father. Plus, knowing that her father and stepmother were on Lisa's side made him feel even worse.

He held his breath and forced his body to finally move forward, down the long corridor. As he entered the living room, he noticed his father hugging Lisa, saying goodbye to her before leaving. He felt a strange tightness in his chest at the sight of it. He didn't even remember the last time his father hugged him like that. For a moment it felt as if he was the stranger, as if he was the intruder here.

He cleared his throat awkwardly as he stepped into the living room, then smiled faintly to cover up his embarrassment with this moment.

"I think we have to go. I don't want you to miss your flight," he said carefully.

"Oh yes. It's getting late. I just said goodbye to your parents," the girl replied, smiling heartily.

"I'm sure you will do great, Lisa. You are so capable," he said
Ji-seok. "I'm proud you are doing so well. My son couldn't have found anyone better," he added, and Jeongguk looked away, feeling the pain in his chest again.

"Can we go?" he choked out, trying not to let his voice reveal how much his father's words had hurt him.

Lisa nodded and approached him, then together they started to leave. Jeongguk opened the Mercedes door, holding it for her, and the girl immediately slid into the passenger seat. Brunet ran around the car and after a while he took the place intended for the driver.

They rode for a long time, almost in silence, which was disturbed only by the sounds coming from one of the most popular radio stations. He and Lisa never agreed on the music, so he preferred not to add fuel to the fire by playing his favorite songs. They didn't talk much, exchanging only casual words. All the time, however, he felt Lisa's eyes on him. The girl seemed to want to ask him something, but her red lips made no question.

"Are you nervous before the flight?" he asked gently, peering at her out of the corner of his eye.

"No. I will probably fall asleep anyway," she replied with a shrug. "You're the one who gets stressed out when flying," she added, turning to face him. She stared at his profile for a moment. "Jimin must have taken good care of you because you seem calmer," she said suddenly.

"I suppose so," he replied without looking at her. "I slept most of the time..." he added quickly.

Even though it was true, he felt ashamed. He spent the whole of yesterday in Yoongi's apartment, with Taehyung holding him in his arms. He slept most of the time, feeling exhausted by the attack, but he couldn't forget how wonderful he felt in his arms. For the first time in a long time, he felt safe. He knew that whatever happened, Taehyung would be there for him.

'You and me against the whole world.'

That's what Tae was like. He didn't have to ask him to support him. He did it because he felt it should be so. Sometimes it seems to him that he would never find anyone who would understand him, that he would not find anyone who would accept him. The way he is. Without trying to change him. And this boy unscrupulously showed him every day that he was wrong.

"Good," Lisa replied after a moment's pause, then placed her hand on his knee, squeezing it lightly. "I was very worried about you when the ambulance took you to the hospital."

"There's no need to worry. It's really nothing," he replied, smiling gently at her.

"I know that the atmosphere between us has been quite tense lately. Preparations for the takeover of the company and our wedding... We both had a lot on our heads."

"That's true, there has been a lot of confusion and stress lately," he admitted as he pulled into the Incheon airport terminal parking lot.

He stopped the car in one of the parking spaces, switched off the engine and, still holding his hands on the steering wheel, looked at Lisa. The girl took her hand from his lap and with a loud sigh, she fell heavily on the back of the seat.

"You're probably glad I'm finally leaving," she said finally. There was a sense of sadness in her voice, for a moment it seemed that her voice was trembling slightly as she spoke the words.

"It's not like that, Lisa... It's just that a lot has been going on in my life lately, and it takes time to sort it all out..." he explained gently.

"So that's what I'm for you now? Another problem?" The girl snorted, then looked at him. Tears glistened in her eyes.

"Lisa... It's not like that," he protested. He didn't want to hurt her, but he didn't know what to say. He ran his hands over his face, feeling so goddamn powerless. "I think we need to discuss a lot, but this is not the best time. Not when your flight check-in starts in fifteen minutes," he began in a soft voice. He reached out and took her hand in his, brought it to his mouth and placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles. "You are a wonderful girl, you've been through a lot in your life, but I think that this time that we spend apart can help both of us. We'll talk about everything when you get back, okay? We'll sit down together and talk about everything."

"You don't even know how much I love you, Jeonggukie," she confessed, stroking the line of his jaw with her fingertips, then leaned forward and kissed his lips lightly.

After a while, she moved away from him and got out of the car. Jeongguk took a deep breath, and he got out as well. He opened the trunk and took out Lisa's registered suitcase. He pulled out the handle and bent again, this time to get the smaller suitcase that was her hand luggage from the trunk. He slung it over his shoulder and walked forward, dragging the larger one with him. Lisa followed in his footsteps and grabbed his hand, clasping their hands together.

***

Jeongguk was standing on the observation deck, waiting for Korean Air's KE 703 flying from Incheon to Narita to finally take off. As the plane in its distinctive blue paint finally began to taxi to the runway, he felt a thousand different emotions buzzing inside him. All the time it felt like it wasn't really happening. He was afraid he would turn around and see that Lisa was still there.

Only when the plane took off did he let a loud breath escape his lips. He turned on his heel and started toward the parking lot. Walking with a quick, confident step, he felt his heart begin to beat with each passing meter. His lips curved into a smile.

He covered the last few meters from the car, almost running. He jumped behind the wheel and started the engine. He turned on the rock music quickly, then, with his heart pounding, start forward, heading back towards Seoul. Perhaps he should feel bad about it, but for the first time in a long time, he felt damn good knowing that Lisa was away for at least two weeks.

It took him less time to return to the city than to get to the airport, although it was quite late. An involuntary smile crept on his lips as he parked under the small apartment block where Taehyung lived. He hadn't told him he was coming to see him when they parted last night, but he felt he had to. He couldn't wait to grab his face in his hands and kiss his soft lips, knowing that he didn't need to rush anywhere or worry that Lisa would call him, and he would need to go home.

He got out of the car and walked slowly towards the block where Taehyung lived. On the way, he passed the tattoo artist's worn-out car and smiled gently, knowing the boy was at home. He climbed the stairs at high speed, although he felt that his lungs, strained by the attack, were slightly rebelling against such an effort. When he finally reached the third floor, he stood there for a moment, trying to calm his rapid breathing. He didn't want to show up at his doorstep, out of breath, as if he had run a half-marathon.

When, after a few deep breaths, the pulse calmed down and the breathing evened somewhat, he stretched out his hand and knocked on the door. He felt strangely nervous and excited at the same time. He waited a long moment, but no one opened. He reached out his hand and knocked again, feeling a growing unease. He was convinced that Taehyung was at home. When no one answered for a long time, he felt awkward. He looked embarrassed at his hands and was about to turn on his heel when he heard the apartment door open.

He turned quickly and Tae appeared to his eyes. The boy had slightly disheveled hair and looked so damn beautiful he couldn't take his eyes off his face. But as the man opened the door a little wider, Jeongguk noticed that the tattoo artist was wearing only black sweatpants. At the sight of his bare chest, he swallowed hard. A memory flashed in his mind of the last time the boy had opened him like this. Minho was with him then... He moistened his lips nervously.

"A-Am I interrupting you something?" he asked, struggling to get the words out through his tightening throat.

Taehyung drew his perfect eyebrows together in surprise at his question.

"Of course not," he replied without hesitation, then pushed the door open even tighter so that Jeongguk could see who was behind him.

"Googie!" Jae shouted and ran towards him.

"Jae, watch out!" Tae called after him. "Your hands are dir..." He broke off, seeing that it was too late.

Jeongguk let Jaesung jump into his arms, and the boy cuddled up against him, staining his white shirt with paint.

"Oh, Jesus, I'm sorry," the tattoo artist said quickly, coming up to them. "We paint with our hands and... I will pay you back for this shirt..."

"Tae, it's okay. It's nothing," Jeon replied, quickly grabbing the tattoo artist's hand. Only now did he notice that his hands were stained with paint, but he didn't care. "I'm sorry that I thought..." he began cautiously, lowering his voice.

"I know it looks at least strange when I don't open it for a long time and then show up at the door half-naked. But don't think like that anymore. There is no one else, and there will be none else." He squeezed his hand as he spoke.

"Lisa's gone," he said with a gentle smile.

Taehyung looked at him and was silent for a moment, but Jeon could easily see the corners of his mouth rising in an involuntary smile. The tattoo artist took a step towards him.

"Does that mean you're only mine now?" he asked, gently biting his lower lip.

"I was yours before too, just..." He broke off as Taehyung's hot lips joined with his.

When Kim finally pulled away from him, he laughed softly.

"I'm doing it again. Every time you come to see me, I keep you standing in the doorway," he groaned, then dragged him toward the apartment.

"Googie, will you paint with us?!" Jae asked, squirming impatiently in his arms. Jeongguk set him down again and ruffled his hair with his hand.

"I'd love to paint with you. What are you painting?" he asked, taking off his shoes.

Taehyung turned his back slowly to him, showing his paint-stained back. Jeongguk glanced greedily over his broad shoulders and his strong back covered with ink and paint. He never thought someone's back could be so sexy.

"Jae colors my tattoos," he explained.

"I guess that explains the lack of clothes," Jeon said with a gentle laugh. He hung up his suit jacket quickly and took a step forward to close the distance between them. He reached out and ran his fingertips along the lines of his spine. "Can I join you too?" he asked coquettishly.

Taehyung turned towards him and looked at Jeongguk over his shoulder, giving him a hot glare.

"I'm counting on it," he said in a low, sexy voice.

"Come!" Jae called and, taking Gguk's hand, began to pull him towards the art studio.

Jeongguk let him lead him, laughing gently. All the stress of today has suddenly disappeared somewhere, as if he finally was where he should be. When Jae pulled him into the art studio, the dark-haired man noticed that the floor was lined with newspapers, stained with paint here and there. There were small containers of paint scattered around. Without thinking for long, Jeon took off his socks of his feet and stepped inside, following Jae.

Taehyung walked in right behind him, then settled himself on the floor, sitting down so that his strong back was easily accessible to Jae. Jeongguk sat down next to him and began to slowly unbutton the cuffs of his sleeves, then roll them up to his elbows, exposing his muscular forearms.

Jaesung picked up one of the paint cans and set it down beside him. He dipped the fingers of his right hand in it, then began to glide with them along the next fragment of the Phoenix that covered the back of the tattoo artist.

"What should I do?" he asked. "Will you show me how to paint?"

"You need to dip your fingers in the paint and then put it on Dad's back," Jae explained, demonstrating again what to do.

Jeongguk took the blue body paint and dipped his fingers in it, then reached out his hand to start applying it to Kim's caramel skin. He hesitated for a moment, feeling a strange tension, but finally allowed his fingertips to touch the tattoo artist's skin. His skin was smooth and soft and hot to the touch, as if Taehyung was on fire from within.

Jeon held his breath as he slowly glided down the tattoo artist's back, applying a coat of blue paint to his body. Jaesung colored the bottom of his back while he marked his strong arms. He had touched him before, but this time there was something fascinating about it. He couldn't take his eyes off his perfect skin.

"Now you paint on the front, and I'll finish the back," the boy said, breaking him out of that strange trance.

Brunet nodded and swallowed hard, but picked up another container of paint. He shifted on his knees to be in front of Taehyung and looked him straight in the eye.

"W-What should I paint?" he asked.

"Paint the sun! And clouds!" Jae ordered.

"Okay," he agreed. He picked up a little yellow paint on his hand and carefully extended his hand to Taehyung's bare chest. "Does it... Does it feel nice?" he asked softly, painting the sun on the tattoo artist's left chest.

The red-haired man watched Jeongguk's fingers carefully for a moment, then looked up and let their eyes meet.

"I don't think I should answer that, given that my four-year-old son is listening to this conversation," he replied.

A shiver ran down Jeon's spine. He liked the way the low, sexy voice of the tattoo artist caresses every vowel and how his tongue moves gently as he pronounces each word.

"For me, too," he whispered, the corners of his mouth curling up in an involuntary smile. He began to fill the sun with yellow paint and deliberately ran a hand over his left nipple, teasing the silver piercing with his fingers, and the tattoo artist inhaled rapidly into his lungs.

"Do you like teasing me?" he asked.

Jeongguk moved his hand towards his chest again and irritated the tattoo artist's sensitive nipple with his thumb.

"Just a little," he admitted quietly, and Taehyung laughed under his breath.

"I'm done!" Jae suddenly shouted proudly, lifting his paint-stained hands upwards.

Jeongguk put down the pot of paint and rose from his seat. He walked over to the little boy and crouched down beside him, lowering himself to his height.

"Oh my! You did it so beautifully. You must inherit your talent from your dad, huh? Do you like to paint?"

"Yes! Daddy says I can paint whenever I want. I want more!" the boy replied. "Do you also have tattoos like my Daddy?" he asked suddenly, looking at him with his big, doe eyes.

Brunet laughed softly. Jae was a goddamn adorable baby.

"I also have one tattoo," he finally admitted. "Do you want to paint it?"

"Yes! Yes! Jae really wants to!" the toddler squeaked, jumping in place like a small ball, and the brunet laughed reflexively.

"Then I don't have a choice, huh?" he asked, though it wasn't a question at all.

He got up from his crouch and began to slowly undo buttons on his white shirt. He didn't care at all that his hands were stained with paint. Jaesung had already marked his shirt with paint by jumping into his arms on the doorstep. It made no difference to him. He valued the moment with him more than his designer clothes.

As he finished undoing the last buttons, he glanced surreptitiously at Tae. As he had expected, the tattoo artist's dark eyes followed closely his movements, absorbing greedily at his sight. He loved the way Taehyung looked at him. He felt beautiful. He parted the white fabric and pushed it off his shoulders, then pulled his hands free and tossed it aside.

"Should I sit here?" he asked Jae, and the toddler nodded.

"Come on," Tae ordered. "I'll help you," he said, sitting behind Jeongguk's back and setting Jae between his legs.

"And who is this girl?" the little boy asked, carefully examining the businessman's tattoo.

"It's an angel. Remember when I told you about the little angels?" Tae explained gently. "What dress are we going to make for her? Red?"

"Yes!" The boy agreed, taking a box of red paint from his father and sticking his fingers into it. "And why is this angel so sad?" he asked further.

"This angel is so sad because something very bad happened to her, and she lost her wings."

"It's sad," the little boy said.

"Ooh, you're painting beautifully, little tiger. What kind of hair do you want? Blond?"

"No, I want like Googie. Googie has nice hair."

"Oh yes. Gguk has everything very nice," the tattoo artist agreed, then reached for a box of brown paint.

Jeongguk smiled softly at these words. He knew neither of them had seen him, but he couldn't help himself. He loved these two. He liked what a father Tae was, how he supported his son and praised him. Jae began to run his tiny fingers over his skin, coloring the angel's hair, but after a while he felt the boy's hand move to where his body was marred by a scar, and he reflexively held his breath.

"Daddy, what is this?" Jae asked, running a finger over his scar, and Jeongguk's smile instantly faded from his face. He felt his throat tighten.

"This is a scar. Gguk had a serious accident and sometimes there are traces of such an accident visible on your skin," Tae explained gently. "Remember when you fell off the swing?" he asked, and the little one nodded. "If you hit yourself harder, you'd have a scar too."

"Googie must have hit himself very hard..."

"Yes. He hit himself very hard," the tattoo artist confirmed. "But you know what I'm going to tell you? Can you keep a secret? I'll tell you something, but no one else can know about it, because it's a big secret," he said suddenly, looking his son straight in the eyes and brushed his dark hair away with his hand.

"I won't tell anyone," the little boy agreed quickly.

Jeongguk swallowed hard, fearing what he might hear in a moment. He wanted to look at Tae, but didn't dare to turn to them. He knew that it was not easy to explain to someone why such a disfiguring scar had come from on his body. He was always ashamed of it and only few people saw his back.

"Remember when I told you about angels? Gguk is also such an angel, only something bad happened to him, and he lost his wings. This is the trace of one of them," he explained, and his hand almost automatically found the way to the brunet's shoulder.

After a moment, Jeongguk felt the fingertips of the tattoo artist's fingers tenderly slide along his scar, and his eyes watered. Instinctively, he brought his hand to his mouth to stop the sobs from pressing against his lips. Nobody ever spoke of him like that, and nobody ever touched him like Taehyung did. When he felt his touch on his skin, he had the feeling that a tattoo artist could heal every scar and every imperfection of his body. Even those that were invisible to the eyes.

"And these wings can grow back?" Jae asked.

"Sure they can," Taehyung said.

"And what do you have to do for them to grow back?" the boy asked, looking at his father with a concerned look.

"You have to make Gguk feel loved and happy. Then his wings will grow again," he explained, stroking his son's hair.

"And I will see them?"

"No, honey. His wings will not be visible to us."

"So how will I know they are there?" Jae asked, cupping his mouth in a sad pout.

"You know how you will know? You will see it in his eyes. When his wings grow, his eyes will shine with a thousand stars," he said, biting his lower lip gently. He wanted so badly to see entire constellations of stars in those chocolate eyes, even though it was the first time he had dared to say it out loud. Knowing that Jeongguk could hear them made him feel a strange warmth in his chest. He cleared his throat, trying to keep his emotions in check. "Almost like yours shone when you got Cooky," he joked, then pressed his forefinger to his son's nose and laughed softly.

Jae set down the paint box and slipped off his lap, then ran towards Jeongguk and without warning, threw his arms around his neck, nestling against his bare chest.

"Jae loves Googie!" he said in a muffled voice.

"Jae..." Jeon moaned, tightening his arms around the small body of the four-year-old. "I love you very much, too," he confessed, cuddling up to him.

Jae smelled like body paint and milk flakes that he must have had for dinner. He could also smell Tae's perfume on his clothes, which must have seeped into him when the man held him against his chest while he was painting.

As the toddler moved away from him, Jeongguk smiled gently at him and stroked his cheek tenderly.

"You are the most wonderful little boy I know," he said, smiling at him.

"And you love my daddy too?" Jae asked, watching him closely.

Jeongguk swallowed hard, not knowing what to say. He hadn't expected to hear such a question from anyone. And even more from a four-year-old boy. What was he going to tell him?

"Ookay, Tiger," Tae suddenly called, sensing that the brunet felt uncomfortable. "It's late. You should go to sleep already, huh?" So saying, he grabbed his son and, lifting him up, turned around his axis with him, and Jae laughed out loud. "Give Gguk a good night kiss, and we go to sleep," Taehyung tucked his son under his arm and let the boy kiss the brunet on the cheek. "I'll put him to sleep, and I'll be right back with you, huh?" While speaking, he leaned towards him and kissed his lips gently.

Jeongguk felt his lips on his lips long after the tattoo artist left the studio. Unknowingly, he raised his hand up and touched his lower lip, running his fingertips over it. Taehyung kissed him for the first time in front of his son. Until now, he had rather avoided such overt gestures, probably trying to protect Jae, but this time he did so without any hesitation.

Brunet ran his tongue over his lip, as if trying to collect the taste of his mouth with the tip of his tongue. He wished his lips would always taste that way. He felt so good being part of their family. He had never felt anything like this before, and he didn't want the feeling to ever pass. He was touched, he felt his eyes tear again, but he was also convinced of one thing.

He was sure that if Taehyung looked into his eyes now, he would see that the stars he had told his son about a moment ago are slowly being born in them.

***

Taehyung closed his bedroom door carefully and walked towards the art studio, carefully placing his steps on the wooden panels. He was barefoot, so he tried to put his feet in such a way as not to make too much noise. As he passed by his nightstand, he opened the top drawer and felt a small object with his hand, he grabbed it, then headed for the studio. He stood in the doorway and looked for the young man.

Jeongguk was sitting on the floor, which was still covered with newspapers. He was sitting with his back to him, so for a moment his eyes glanced with impunity over his broad shoulders and strong arms, which were still covered with the coat of paint Jae had applied to his milky skin. He noticed immediately that the boy was drawing something. His hands moved smoothly, tracing something on a small piece of paper. On the floor beside his bare feet was a charcoal drawing kit that he had bought for him.

The tattoo artist slipped a small bottle into his pants pocket and folded his arms over his chest. He stood almost motionless for a few minutes, absorbing how wonderful the sight was. It was already getting dark outside, so only the pale moonlight shone through the windows, and the man's silhouette was lit only by the pale light of one of the lamps. From where he was, he could observe his left profile with impunity. Slightly parted lips, focused gaze, sharp jawline that seemed even more expressive in the dim light.

As Jeongguk moistened his lower lip with his tongue, he felt as if some invisible force had pushed him away from the entrance to the art studio. Taehyung turned and closed the door, but this time the sound of closing it caught the brunet's attention, who immediately shifted his gaze to him.

"I didn't know how long it would take, so I started drawing," he said softly, getting up from the floor. In three quick strides he covered the distance between them and without the slightest question, he grasped his face in his paint and charcoal-stained hands, then quickly pressed their lips together. "What you said before..." he whispered.

"It's all true, Gguk," the tattoo artist said, then narrowed the distance between them again, and this time he kissed him, his tongue flicking inside his mouth.

The tattooed hands immediately found their way to his ass, clenching the plump skin beneath the fabric of his black, elegant pants, and Jeongguk groaned right into his lips. Hearing this wonderful sound and reading the young businessman's body language, Taehyung took his hand from his butt and carefully slid it between his thighs, efficiently searching for the hidden bulge between them. He ran a hand along his entire length, pressing hard against it.

"Ah! We can't..." he gasped, his fingers tightly gripping Taehyung's bare arms. "Jae..."

"Jae is asleep. Besides, I closed the bedroom door and the art studio door, he won't hear anything," he explained, marking the intricate path along his neck with kisses, but his hand moved along his length again. This time, however, Jeongguk involuntarily moved his hips forward, as if he wanted to feel this caress even more thoroughly. "Unless you're still weak or..."

"No!" he protested quickly. "I'm not weakened," he added, slightly embarrassed at how desperate his words sounded.

The tattoo artist didn't seem to care at all, though, only chuckled gently, then bit his lower lip and looked at him greedily from head to toe.

"I missed you so much," he confessed, then reached out his hands and began to undo the waistband of his pants without hesitation. "I dreamed of being able to touch you again..."

Jeongguk held his breath, heart pounding as he watched the tattoo artist slowly slide his fingers through the waistband of his pants and boxers. Taehyung looked up, silently asking if he could slide them off his hips, and he merely nodded.

"You don't even know how sexy you look when you're stained with paint. I never thought it could be so fucking sexy," he continued, slowly pulling on the black fabric to remove it from his narrow hips.

He immediately grabbed his boxer shorts, taking them off along with his elegant pants. Jeongguk lifted one foot first and then the other to help him dispose of his clothes completely, and the tattoo artist tossed them aside and looked at him again. Now the boy was completely naked in front of him, and he was so damn beautiful he couldn't believe that someone like this really existed.

"You are beautiful," he said, looking at him with delight. "You know no one else has ever been to this studio? I'm letting no one come in here except Jae. You are the only one who can do this, and I love it when you are here. I love looking at you when you paint, and I love remembering how we made love here for the first time..."

"So make love to me again," Jeongguk whispered, then grabbed his hand and pulled him tighter against him, close enough for their bare chests to touch each other and pressed their lips together in another hot kiss. "I want to make love to you, Tae."

Taehyung pushed him gently back and pulled him down so that Jeongguk lay on his back, then hovered over him, trapping him in a cage made of his strong tattooed arms. The brunet was breathing quickly, his chest rising and falling in almost painful anticipation. The tattoo artist stared at his face for a moment. His eyes seemed to glow in the dim light of the room, and his features were enhanced more, which made him seem even more beautiful.

After a while, however, he lowered himself gently, as if he were doing a push-up, and grasped his bottom lip with his teeth. He tugged hard on it, then pulled away, letting the delicate skin slide out of his mouth. His lips curved into a sexy, slightly dark smile, as if he was already doing a million damn dirty things with him in his head, but before Jeongguk could react anyway, Taehyung lowered his lips and sucked on his right nipple without warning. He teased him for a moment with his pierced tongue, then looked him straight in the eyes and bit his delicate nipple with his teeth. The brunet's chest rose involuntarily up, and a soft moan escaped from his mouth.

The tattoo artist, wanting to tease him even more, lowered enough so that his hips were rubbing against the brunet's exposed genitals and pressed hard against his crotch, simultaneously tracing his nipple with his tongue.

"Oh, are you going to tease me?" Jeon asked, breathing hard.

"I heard even angels like to sin a little sometimes," he muttered sexily, alternately kissing and nibbling on his skin. "And it better be like that... Because I'm going to take you to hell and heaven today..."

"And how are you going to do that?" He bit his lower lip as he spoke.

"You tell me," he replied, looking him straight in the eye. There was something damn defiant about his gaze. Jeongguk felt he couldn't breathe, and he liked it so much. With Taehyung, even the lack of oxygen was pleasant. "Say what you want me to do to you," he commanded in a low sexy voice, then lowered himself again to grasp his lip with his teeth. He tugged on it, then stuck his tongue inside his mouth and kissed him greedily. After a while he traced his lips along the line of his jaw, bringing them to the lobe of his ear, and whispered in a seductive baritone, "Tell me what you really want now..."

"I wish..." he began hesitantly. "I want you to caress me..." he confessed softly, feeling his excitement grow with each word. He had never spoken to anyone so openly about his desires, but he liked that Taehyung provoked him to such conversations. There was something obscene and damn sexy about it. "With your lips," he added, still slightly embarrassed, and the tattoo artist's lips curved into a mischievous smile.

"I wish you'd asked for it," he muttered sexily, then without delay he slid down, still maintaining eye contact with him, stopping at the level of his crotch.

He put his tongue out and gently ran over the tight muscles of the brunet's abdomen, sliding it more and more down. It only stopped a few inches above his cock. He sucked on his sensitive skin while forcing him to part his thighs. He pressed his tattooed hands tightly against his skin, then ran his tongue down the inside of his thigh, from the knee to his groin, and sucked on his skin again, this time leaving a trace of his lips on it.

Jeongguk shifted uneasily, and Taehyung smiled victoriously before looking him straight in the eye again. Without hesitating, he lowered himself, this time wrapping his lips around his semi-hard cock, and a groan of satisfaction escaped from the brunet's lips. His hand, still dirty with paint and charcoal, found red strands, grasping them tightly. Almost instinctively, he pushed the man's head a little harder, letting him know what he wanted, and the tattoo artist parted his lips more, taking him all.

The young businessman looked at Tae, and the tattoo artist stared him straight in the eye, while shamelessly shoving his cock deep into his throat. He danced his tongue around it and moved his head to please him as much as possible. Jeongguk knew maybe he should look away, but he couldn't stop looking at him. He liked the way the tattoo artist satisfied him without even taking his eyes off him for a moment.

As the red strands fell on his eyes, for a moment obscuring his beautiful face. Jeongguk reached out his hand and pushed it away so that he could look at him, and Taehyung smiled at him sexily, still sucking hard on him. After a while, however, he slipped his right hand into his pants pocket and found a small bottle in it that he had taken from the bedroom when he came to the art studio. He pried open the lid with his thumb and quickly poured a large amount of gel onto his hand. He tossed the bottle aside and heated the lube between his fingers.

He slipped a hand between his thighs and steered it toward his entrance. He applied the gel to his anus and rubbed it while massaging it in circular motions, then began to gently press his fingers against the ring of muscles. Feeling the man's fingers slide inside him, Jeongguk let a choppy moan escape from his mouth.

"M-more," he choked out.

Taehyung cautiously slid a second finger into him. The boy flinched slightly as he felt the tattoo artist's long fingers fill him more and more, but after a while he got used to the feeling of being full and groaned reflexively. He bit his lower lip quickly to keep himself from making too much noise. Tae began to slide his fingers in and out of him, then began crossing them together, trying to loosen his hole.

"Oh, Tae," he groaned miserably, and the tattoo artist, understanding his request, moved away from him, letting the young CEO's hard cock simply slide out of his mouth.

He didn't want Jeongguk to come too quickly. He got up from the ground and quickly took off his own pants, taking them off along with his boxer shorts, and tossed them aside. He quickly found the gel he had dropped on the floor somewhere a moment ago and poured a large amount into his hand, then quickly spread it over its entire length. He was already aroused, so all he had to do was slide his hand up and down his length a few times for his cock to stand proudly, ready to be used.

He quickly approached Jeongguk, who was still lying on the ground, and pressed their lips together in a wild kiss. The brunet pulled him violently towards him, causing Tae to accidentally knock two of the paint cans still standing next to them. The yellow and blue paint they were painting spilled onto the floor, protected by newspapers, but some formulation had leaked under Jeon's naked body. The tattoo artist, however, did not care at all, he put his hands on both sides of his body as before and kissed him greedily.

When he finally pulled away from him, he placed his hands on his hips, smearing his skin with blue paint that had also spilled under his hands on the ground, but they didn't mind.

"Ready?" the tattoo artist asked, fingers tightening on his hips, and Jeongguk nodded.

Taehyung pushed forward hard, letting his hard cock slowly squeeze through this wonderful ring of muscles. He didn't want to slide into him too quickly so as not to hurt him, but the deeper he got into him, the more he needed him.

"Oh, fuck," he cursed. "I forgot how wonderful it feels," he choked out.

He felt so good he was under the impression that he was about to go mad or come before they really started making love, and so far he had only slipped halfway. He bit down hard on his lower lip and pressed his hips harder, letting his hard cock to slide even deeper. Jeongguk, encouraging him to continue, wrapped his legs around him and began to push himself down his cock, lowering his body. Taehyung, who had been looking him straight in the eye so far, shifted his gaze downwards and for a moment watched his cock slowly disappear inside his lover.

"Holy shit," he almost whispered.

Even though it was a curse, to both of them his words almost sounded like a prayer bouncing off the walls of the studio. Jeongguk gripped his ass hard, pushing him forward, and Taehyung slid into him all the way, letting his cock sink inside him to the balls. His pelvis was pressed tightly against the strong thighs that wrapped around his hips.

"Ah, Tae..." Jeon grunted, trying not to be too loud. "More... I need more..."

"Shit," the tattoo artist cursed again.

Instinctively, he ran a hand through his hair, brushing it backwards with his fingers. These disobediently fell on his dark eyes again. However, this made the tattoo artist only look even sexier than before. Jeongguk loved him like that. With delicately tousled hair, his eyes burning with excitement, and a devastatingly beautiful, mischievous smile on his perfect lips.

"You are so wonderfully tight, Mr. Jeon," the tattoo artist said, seductively drawing out each vowel. "I could make love to you for days."

"Oh, then give it to me. I need you, Tae," the brunet instructed, tightening his thighs stronger on his hips, encouraging him to finally start moving in him.

He did not have to wait long, however, Taehyung pulled out of him carefully, after a while and entered him again, this time a little harder and more decisively, which brought a loud, shaky breath out of the businessman's mouth. Jeongguk almost involuntarily moved his hands over his own throbbing cock, but the tattoo artist quickly stopped him and spread his arms over his head, holding them firmly by the wrists.

"I want you to come only because of me," he growled, accelerating movements of his hips.

"You're fucking sexy when you are so bossy, Mr. Kim," the brunet said. "Then give it to me..." he added, smiling mischievously at him. "Harder," he ordered, looking him straight in the eye.

Taehyung laughed under his breath, then pushed hard with his hips, plunging into him again. Jeongguk felt his cock grow even harder and thicker each time it pushed so damn deep into him. This time, however, Kim pushed deep in, finally resting for a minute while enjoying that wonderful feeling as he was completely immersed in his man's silky, wet walls.

After a while he moved his hips in a circular movement, and his swollen cock stretched the rectal muscles. It was such an incredibly pleasant feeling that the brunet lying under him jerked his hands, trying to release his hands from the tattoo artist's grip, but he did not even flinch, but leaned towards him and pressed their lips together in a hot, greedy kiss.

He parted his mouth with his tongue and tasted it greedily, moving slowly through it. When he finally broke away from his lips, he pulled out almost completely and then pushed deeply again. He did it over and over with excruciating slowness, simultaneously rubbing his piercing against his prostate sensually.

Taehyung wasn't lying when he told him he would take him to hell and to heaven. Because what he was doing was sweet torture. Jeongguk wanted more, wanted the man to move faster and fuck him harder, and he didn't want what he was doing ever to end. Kim seemed to read his mind, perfectly understand his body language and every muffled groan, with each slow and precise thrust driving him to the brink of the abyss.

He felt that he was about to climax when suddenly, to his disappointment, the tattoo artist stopped moving and slipped out of him. Before he could part his lips to ask why he did it, Taehyung forced him to turn the other way. He grabbed his neck with a hand and pressed his lips against his ear, muttering sexily a few dirty words that almost made him come.

"I want to fuck you from behind now, Mr. Jeon."

The redhead didn't wait for his answer, he didn't need it. He grabbed his throbbing cock in his hand and led him to the entrance of the brunet, then slipped back inside him balls deep.

"Ah! Tae," the boy sighed, arcing his back into a sexy bow.

Taehyung grabbed his hair and tilted his head slightly back as he began to move inside it. This time his movements were faster, more precise and stronger than before. Jeongguk wanted to curl his fingers, clutch the sheet in his hands to keep himself from going mad with pleasure, but he could only stick his paint-stained nails into the wooden panels covered with newspaper, but he liked it so fucking much.

All he had to do was think about how their naked, paint-stained bodies writhed together on the floor in Tae's studio to know that he could spend the rest of his life like that. He didn't need luxuries, expensive hotels or apartments on the top floors of skyscrapers, or expensive silk sheets. He wanted to feel Tae's naked, tattooed body against his, his hot breath against his neck. He wanted to feel his long fingers tugging at his dark hair, narrow hips bumping against his ass, and his apadravya massaging his prostate.

"Oh, you're so fucking wonderful, Gguk," Tae panted. "I will come soon..."

"Ah, me too... I'm close too," Jeongguk groaned.

The tattoo artist licked a long wet line up his spine, then bit into his neck. He pressed their bodies tighter against him and fucked into him as deeply as he could, striking deliberately against his already sensitive prostate. Jeongguk shuddered under him and came. But a loud moan escaped his lips, which he could no longer contain. Taehyung quickly pressed their lips together, swallowing greedily his orgasm and came himself, filling him with his hot cum.

They kissed quickly and a little chaotically until the pounding hearts began to return to their natural rhythm. Taehyung cautiously pulled out of him, then they both lay on their backs on the ground, still breathing heavily. After a while, Jeongguk looked at the red-haired man lying next to him and approached him enough that their lips were only centimeters apart.

"I missed you," he confessed. "Every day when we couldn't be together, I missed you like hell."

Kim lifted his hand and stroked his cheek tenderly, then beat the last distance between them and kissed his quivering lips.

"Now we're here together and that's all that matters. Nothing else."

"Can I stay here overnight?" The brunet asked, running his finger gently over Tae's bare chest and the sun he had painted on his chest. They were both still on the floor. Tae on his back and Jeongguk on him.

"Do you even have to ask?"

"Jae is home and I don't know if... If you want him to see that..."

"Jae is a kid, but he's not stupid. He knows you are not indifferent to me. Besides, he loves you. He keeps asking about you. Anyway, you've seen yourself... He wants you to be part of our life and I want it too. If it was just about sex, I wouldn't bring you into his life, but I really want us to work out."

"Why do you always know what to say and when?" Jeon asked, blinking his eyes to suppress his emotion.

"Maybe I should change my profession and become a poet instead of a tattoo artist, huh?" he teased. "All in all, my tongue seems to be as agile as my fingers," he added, wiggling his perfect eyebrows ambiguously, and Jeongguk struck him a strong punch to the chest. "Ouch!" the tattoo artist groaned. "What's that for?"

"For spoiling the mood," the brunet replied, shaking his head. He pushed himself away from him and began to rise.

But he couldn't hide the smile that involuntarily crept on his lips. The tattoo artist quickly grabbed his hand, stopping him from leaving, and pulled him against him again to kiss his lips.

"Stay here as long as you like. I want to fall asleep and wake up holding you in my arms," Kim said, looking him straight in the eye, and Jeongguk could have sworn his heart was beating twice as hard at these words.

He reached out and touched gingerly the man's left brow, which still showed the healing wound from the fight with Minho.

"What if I told you that I told my brother that I need a few days off to recover from an attack and I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow?" he said carefully.

"It's great because I told Yoongi on Saturday that I would like to take Monday off," Kim confessed. "I was hoping to convince you to skip work," he joked.

"And Jae?" Jeon asked.

"Jae has to go to kindergarten," he replied in a deadly serious tone. "He has very important activities that he cannot miss."

"Ah, yes?" The brunet muttered, suppressing a smile. "What?" he teased.

"It's a very important class called 'I have to go to kindergarten because my daddy has a date with a goddamn handsome CEO'," the tattoo artist replied. Now, too, he was holding back a smile. "It's a class for kids, so it probably didn't say 'goddamn'," he added after a moment, laughing softly.

"Hmmm, does that mean you have a date with some handsome CEO tomorrow? I thought I had you exclusive," the brunet teased.

Hearing his words, Taehyung jumped up quickly from the ground. With an agile movement, he unscrewed them so that now, Jeongguk was lying on his back and bit into his neck, making the brunet giggle loudly. The boy covered his mouth with his hand, trying to suppress his laughter. They struggled for a while, until the tattoo artist finally gave up and moved away from him, then helped him rise to a sitting position.

"Let's go take a shower before Jae wakes up and sees us rolling naked in paint," he said, rising from the ground. "It will be hard to explain to him what we are doing here..."

Jeongguk looked at him. It was so dark outside that it was already dimly lit in the studio, but he did not miss how phenomenal the man standing in front of him looked. Taehyung's hair was disheveled, his body glistened slightly with sweat, and he was covered in black ink and colored paints, yet he looked like a real work of art. For a moment he felt his fingers itch again to draw him. He wanted to touch him again, run his fingertips over the smooth skin, examining his body until he learned it by heart.

Kim helped him rise to his feet and quickly screwed up the paints they had used before and put them back in their place. He scooped up some of the newspapers that protected the floor. He threw them into the trash bin in the corner of the studio, then without asking he grabbed Jeongguk by the hand and began to lead him towards the art studio exit.

"Tae, we're naked," he whispered, hiding behind the tattoo artist's back.

"Relax, Jae usually sleeps all night long. It's not that easy to wake him up. Besides, the bathroom is opposite my bedroom," he replied calmly, still walking towards the door.

He pressed the knob carefully and opened the bedroom door a little, then stuck his head through the slit to see if there was anyone in the hallway. But when he saw that the door to the kid's bedroom was still closed, he entwined his fingers with those of Jeongguk and dragged him out into the hall, quickly walking the distance that separated his bedroom from the bathroom.

The brunet was still chuckling as Taehyung locked the bathroom door behind them. Jeongguk went deeper into the bathroom and opened the shower cubicle. Aside from bathing together with Tae a few days ago, he couldn't remember the last time he had showered with someone else, but now he took the tattoo artist's hand without hesitation and tugged it, dragging him into the shower cubicle behind him. He leaned forward and pressed their lips together again. He kissed him as if they hadn't kissed in years. Quickly, greedily, insatiable. Because that's how he felt being with him. He wanted more all the time. He couldn't get enough of it. He could kiss him for hours, and that still seemed too little. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to feel all the emotions and feelings flooding him.

He didn't even know when, but Taehyung turned on the water and after a short while they both stood under the stream of water that was washing their bodies of dried paint, sweat and sperm, making their bodies slippery and hot. They broke away from each other only when their lungs began to rebel, asking for the necessary dose of oxygen.

As they pulled away from each other, Kim was finally able to see Jeongguk's face. The boy was beautiful. They were almost the same height, so he could get a good look at his features. Beautiful, Big, doe eyes with dark chocolate irises, a strong jawline, a nose that ended with a lovely rounded tip and his delicate, soft lips that begged to be kissed. He watched enchanted for a moment as the drops of water slide over his face, and he could have sworn he had never seen anything more beautiful.

Looking him straight in the eye, for a fraction of a second he thought he might be seeing in them the stars he had mentioned to Jae, and he wanted to tell him something terribly crazy... a few short words neither of them were ready for.

"You're so beautiful," he said instead, then traced his thumb across his bottom lip and kissed him.

"It's thanks to you," the brunet replied, and when Taehyung raised his eyebrow in a questioning gesture, he quickly explained, "Because you make me happy."

"Then I'll make it be always that way," he said and stroked his cheek with his hand.

After a while, Taehyung picked up one of the gels standing on a small shelf and lifted the lid. When the sweet scent of strawberries crept into Jeongguk's nostrils, he instinctively looked at the bottle that the tattoo artist was holding in his hands and immediately noticed some children's pictures.

"You're taking Jae's gel because it smells like strawberries?" he asked, teasing him as Taehyung began to smear the fruit-scented gel on his skin.

"I'm taking the gel from him because you can eat it," the tattoo artist replied with a shrug.

"Really?" Jeon snorted in disbelief, and when Taehyung nodded in confirmation, he took the bottle from him and poured a large amount of gel onto his hand, then smeared it on his chest.

Looking him straight in the eyes, he leaned down gently and ran his tongue over his nipple, licking the pink gel off it. In fact, it was sweet and tasted quite good. Taehyung smiled mysteriously at him, then poured a large amount of gel onto his hand again. He took a step towards him and, looking defiantly in his eyes as Jeon had just been looking at him, slipped his hand between his legs and applied a gel to his entrance. Jeongguk instinctively took a loud, sharp breath of air into his lungs, then held it, feeling that he was about to stop breathing. He knew exactly what the tattoo artist was going to do before his lips curved with a sexy smirk.

"Turn your back to me and put your hands on the tiles, Mr. Jeon," he demanded in a low, sexy voice.

Fuck, Jeongguk cursed mentally.

He swallowed hard and turned towards the wall, resting his hands flat on the wet tiles. With his back to him, he lost sight of the tattooist for a moment. He felt his heart pound in his chest and excitement sweep through his body, spreading slowly to every, even the smallest, cell. He rested his hands on the wall and instinctively opened his strong thighs tighter. As he had expected, the tattoo artist did not wait long, after a while he was kneeling behind him and spreading his firm ass cheeks. The first time he felt his pierced tongue against his sensitive entrance, he cursed loudly.

The tattoo artist, however, had no intention of playing, or even giving him a moment to prepare for another sensual attack. His hands tightened on his strong thighs, and he pressed his face tightly against his ass, tasting it greedily. His feverish tongue swirled around his entrance, tasting it, teasing him, licking him madly, then finally slipping inside him, giving him unforgettable pleasure. Taehyung almost fucked him with his tongue, his hands tightly clasped on his thighs, until he felt the brunet's muscles tremble slightly. The boy was breathing quickly, barely suppressing the loud moans that got stuck in his throat every time the tattoo artist's tongue slid inside him.

A moment of such caresses were enough for Jeongguk to came with a loud groan, spilling onto the wall in front of him. He was breathing hard, unable to catch his breath, and for a moment it felt as if the world was spinning. This time, however, he was not afraid that he might be dying, as a few days ago, this time he really felt alive. A loud laugh escaped his lips, then he turned quickly on his heel and pressed his lips into the tattoo artist's lips, kissing him greedily. As he pulled away from him, he rested his forehead on his and let their breaths mingle.

"I don't know how you do it... but I have never felt more alive, like in those moments when you make me literally fall apart in your hands... I wish I could feel this way every day..." he whispered, and he looked him straight in the eyes, and Taehyung reached out and stroked his cheek, unable to believe his eyes.

Jeongguk's eyes sparkled with a million stars...

***

Ayashee:

And how do you like the new chapter?

And yet Lisa did fly to Japan.
What do you think is going to happen now?

Can our Taekook feel safe while Lisa is away?

Yerim begins to suspect something...

Will any of Jeongguk's relatives find out about his relationship with Tae?

Supposedly, no lie can live forever... 

Who do you think will be the first to know about everything? 

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 8.2K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
419K 26.4K 103
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
69.6K 3.3K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
370K 28.3K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...