When Shadows Intertwine with...

By buddy025

It seemed to be another ordinary day at U.A. But then Mr. Aizawa gave an announcement to the class saying tha... More

Ch 1: The New Girl
Ch 2: A Girl & Her Shadow
Ch 3: Lunch Date
Ch 4: A Strange Feeling
Ch 5: Starting Over
Ch 6: Costume Design
Ch 7: Getting Advice
Ch 8: Beauty in the Shadows
Ch 9: Surprise Me
Ch 10: Another Bumpy Encounter
Ch 11: Pairings
Ch 12: Training
Ch 13: The Next Match Has Been Made
Ch 14: Suppressing a Dark Power
Ch 15: Don't Provoke Me
Ch 16: Help This Bird Fly
Ch 18: Requests
Ch 19: Distances & Apologies
Ch 20: Lost In The Song
Ch 21: A Rager?!
Ch 22: Meeting The Group
Ch 23: The Mall
Ch 24: Shopping
Ch 25: Old Friends, Old Enemies
😋Authors Note😋
Ch 26: Stand Your Ground
Ch 27: Party Time
Ch 28: Drunken Mistakes
Ch 29: Awkward
Ch 30: It's a Long Story
One-Shot: Happy Birthday
Ch 31: A Moment Of Weakness
❤️Authors Note🖤
💜Authors Note, again🖤
Ch 32: To Be? Or Not To Be?
One-Shot: Monthly
Ch 33: Are They Together Now?
💗Authors Note💚
One-Shot: ☁️Nightmares☁️
Ch 34: Take Things Slow
Ch 35: Swift Shadows
One-Shot: ☁️Comfort☁️
Ch 36: An Accident
Ch 37: Stalking
Ch 38: My Darling
One-Shot: 🍋A Good Workout🍋
Ch 39: A Terrible Reminder
Ch 40: First Date
❤️Authors Note🧡
Ch 41: Almost Caught
Ch 42: A Big Question & A Big Answer
Help our gofund.me!

Ch 17: A Little Shove

228 8 7
By buddy025

Setting: Outside: By the bus

N: Aika and Tokoyami were still waiting for everyone else, and Tokoyami continued to look at the butterfly in Aika's hair. As Aika was about to tell him he's still staring he looked away and walked to the side of the bus. Tokoyami stood against the bus with his eyes closed, Aika watched him for a second then stood a few feet beside him.

-With the others-

N: Everyone was talking about each other's training and Kaminari and Sero were still making jokes about Aika and Bakugou's little fight. And Deku filled Mineta in on everything that happened when he was unconscious.

Mineta: "I still can't believe I missed out on their fight in the surveillance room." He said as he balled his hands into fists.

Deku: "Mineta you were unconscious, and I think it was a good thing that you weren't there. It was intense for everyone, Amari's quirk is so powerful. And we still know very little about it." He said looking down at his friend.

Uraraka: "Deku's right. Even I was scared, Amari's a little scary." She said while rubbing the back of her neck.

Mineta: "You don't have to tell me twice. So where did Amari go?"

Deku: "Hmm I don't know. But you saw Tokoyami follow her didn't you?"

Mineta: "Yeah I did so what's that about?"

Uraraka: "Me and the girls think that Tokoyami might have a crush on Amari." She said with a grin.

Mineta: "What?! No way! That birdbrain actually has the hots for that scary hot dark beauty?!" He asked as he started to drool a bit.

Uraraka: "Well that's what we think. Right Deku?"

Deku: "Well I'm not sure, Tokoyami's not sure either. He said he doesn't know her well enough to think it's a crush."

Mineta: "Well crush or not, she's a little out of his league." He said placing his hands behind his head as he smiled.

Uraraka: "No he's not! She just might be the perfect girl for him! If anyone's out of anyone's league Mineta it's you! She's way out of your league. And reach." She said with a grin.

Mineta: "Hey! You don't know that! I may have been unconscious Uraraka but I swear, I felt her hand touch my cheek. What a woman, with such grace in her touch." He said as he made a fist and smiled.

Deku: "You might be losing it a bit Mineta." He said with a nervous look.

Uraraka: "Keep telling yourself that Mineta. But I believe that she's the one for Tokoyami. And he probably knows it too, he just needs a little help seeing that."

Deku: "If you think so Uraraka. But I really don't think it's a good idea to force these things okay."

Uraraka: " I know, but I'm not gonna force anything. Me, the girl's, and the guy's are just gonna give them a little shove." She said making a big excited smile.

N: Deku gave a nervous smile and just nodded his head.

-Meanwhile-

N: Aika and Tokoyami were quietly waiting for everyone else, and they hadn't said a word to each other. Aika just looked at the ground and thought about what happened between her and Bakugou. She wasn't sure if he would come out here screaming or if he'd already gotten over it. But she mainly believed he would come out here screaming and cussing. She picked her head up and put her head back against the bus, she looked to the side and looked at Tokoyami who was just standing beside her with his eyes closed.

Aika: 'Is he sleeping?' She thought. 'Hm?'

N: With her curiosity growing she couldn't help but move a little closer to him. She stared at him for a bit as she thought about the times they've spent talking since she came to U.A. Aika touched the butterfly in her hair then she took it out and looked at it, then a small smile appeared.

Aika: "Hmm~"

~Flashback~

"Hehe, I think this looks great on you. It's one of a kind, like you." Said an echoey voice.

(Picture it with a guy you can't see completely, but he's placing a raven pin in Aika's hair)

N: Aika's eyes widened and she picked her head up. Her heart started beating faster, her hands were shaking a little, and a little sweat drop appeared. As she came back to reality she looked to the side and stared at Tokoyami who still had his eyes close. She believed that he was sleeping, Aika shook her head with anger. She let out a low growl and shoved herself off the bus, this caused Tokoyami to take notice. As he opened his eyes he stood up straight and watched her walk away towards the bus doors with her hands balled into fists.

Tokoyami: "Amari?"

N: He was hesitant to follow her but he put that aside and followed her anyways.

Tokoyami: "Amari? Amari wait!" He said reaching his arm out to grab her.

Aika: "Just leave me alone! Get away from me!" She said yanking her arm away.

Tokoyami: "What's wrong? Amari is something bothering you? Amari, please I just want to know if you're alright." He said as he was still following her.

N: Aika stopped in her tracks and she gripped her hands tighter that her fists were shaking. She gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut. Tokoyami got closer and was about to touch her shoulder but Aika turned around and slapped his hand away.

Aika: "WHY CANT YOU JUST WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF?! I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO CARE, ABOUT ME OR WHAT I DO! SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! AND STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She snapped at him while getting in his face, and Tokoyami just took steps away from her. But with every step he took she got closer.

N: Tokoyami's eyes were left wide open with confusion. He wasn't sure what he did wrong but whatever it was he just wanted to make it right. Aika opened her hand and looked at the butterfly pin, she was silent for a second then she shook her head. She closed her eyes and opened them again, and they turned black. The butterfly suddenly caught fire with a black flame, she let it burn till it vanished. Tokoyami watched it burn then he looked at Aika, her eyes went back to normal. She glared at Tokoyami then continued walking to the bus doors.

Tokoyami: "Amari?"

Aika: "WHAT?!" She said turning around to face him.

Tokoyami: "I'm sorry. I'm not sure what it was I did or said to make you upset but, I'm truly sorry." He said taking a step towards her.

N: Aika was in shock by what he said. But at the same time she was angry, even though she didn't know why. Aika couldn't believe Tokoyami apologized to her when he didn't do anything wrong. Aika was fighting her tears she was trying to hide she turned back around and rubbed her eyes rapidly to stop the tears. Tokoyami tilted his head slightly with the look of confusion.

Tokoyami: "Amari?"

Aika: "Nothing! It's nothing. Just..leave me alone. Please." She said as she picked her head up.

N: Tokoyami put his head down a bit and let out a sigh through his nose. And he nodded his head.

Tokoyami: "Alright, I understand."

N: Aika looked to the side wanting to look over her shoulder but she couldn't look him in the eyes after what she said to Tokoyami. She thought he must've hated her now. She let out a sigh and went to the bus doors and sat in the back of the bus. She sat down in the seat and put her head back.

Aika: "How can I forgive him..for something he didn't do?" She asked herself. "Ughh, I'm the worst." She said placing her face in her hands.

N: Tokoyami leaned back against the bus and sighed. He closed his eyes for a moment then opened them again. He wasn't sure if Aika accepted his apology but he wasn't going to ask her right away. After that everyone made it outside and headed towards the bus.

Deku: "Hey, Tokoyami!" He called out while running.

Kirishima: "There you are man! We were wondering where you were!" He yelled from behind Deku.

Uraraka: "Yeah, you could of told us you were out here!" She yelled from behind Deku.

Iida: "DON'T RUN THAT IS A SAFTY HAZARD!" He told his classmates as he raised his hands to his mouth.

N: Tokoyami stood up straight and walked towards his classmates.

Kirishima: "Hey man, where's Amari? I thought you went after her when you left the surveillance room?"

Tokoyami: "Well I did follow her, but.. I believe I may have done something to upset her in some way." He said looking down.

Uraraka: "What? What happened? What'd you say?" She asked with a concerning tone.

Tokoyami: "Well honestly, I'm not sure what I did wrong. We were fine when we left and when we came out here but then she just got upset. And, I'm not sure why."

Deku: "Oh really, I'm sorry to hear that Tokoyami. But are you sure, maybe you said something she probably didn't understand?"

Tokoyami: "No, besides I didn't say a word to her before she got upset. If it's something I did I already apologized to her but I believe she didn't accept my apology." He said as he crossed his arms.

Uraraka: "Seriously? Well, don't worry we'll help you guy's out!" She said with a smile and her hands into fists.

Kirishima: "Oh boy. Here we go." He said with a nervous smile as he scratched his head.

Tokoyami: "What do you mean? What will you do?" He asked as he let his arms fall to his sides under his cloak.

Uraraka: "Come on!" She said grabbing his arm and dragging him to the bus.

Tokoyami: "Wait, uh Uraraka. What are you doing?!" He asked with worry in his voice.

Uraraka: "Just trust me, you need this."

Tokoyami: "Need what?"

Uraraka: "A little feminine help to get the girl." She said with a smile as she looked back at him.

Tokoyami: "WHAT?!" He asked trying to get out of her grip.

N: Kirishima gave a little laugh as he heard Tokoyami call out "What". Deku let out a sigh and placed his hand on his waist and gave a nervous smile to Kirishima.

Deku: "This won't end well, will it?"

Kirishima: "I have no idea. But she's right we're gonna help them get together!" He said with a smile as he hit Deku lightly on the back.

Deku: "Okay?" He said as he nodded his head with a nervous smile.

(Man sry took so long guy's. But hope u all enjoyed this chapter and I'll upload the next chapter as soon as I can. Btw I've been working on another Tokoyami fanfic, but it's not romance sry to the people who thought it was. I'm not giving it away and it's on the sidelines so I won't be publishing it yet until I've finished it completely. That's it for now guy's, see ya in the shadows;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556 79 71
#mha # Bakugou katsuki ⚠️ MANGA SPOILERS ⚠️ L/n Y/n the sister of Eijiro as every knows her as but who is she? An AU where they are not heroes but n...
132K 4.4K 27
Arabelle and Toshinori's relationship was never the same once he got accepted into U.A. Reunited years later when they both start working at U.A, th...
2.9K 30 57
Two, new 'students' have entered U.A. for a semester, scerets will be revealed, some new ones may start rising. New adventures will appear for the fa...
303 30 30
A vigilante Hero was out one night and saw a person fighting a whole group of Villains all by themselves, but the problem is that they're badly injur...