SINNER - Klaus Mikaelson

By karlithomasss

Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed... More

INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FOURTY ONE
THE END
N E X T S T O R Y?
Sincerely, Yours.

THIRTY THREE

18.7K 401 504
By karlithomasss

4 DAYS LATER — WEDDING DAY

Adeline insisted on spending the night before apart, like a tradition wedding should be. Her and her friends stayed in a luxurious suite at The Place Royale. Rebekah joined them, because Adeline insisted. She left the two boys and Mikayla at the compound.

The sun was glistening through the window, reflecting on to Adelines face. It felt warm— and she knew before even having to look that today was going to be a beautiful day.

"It's. Your. Wedding. Day!!" Caroline yelled barging into her room with two champagne glasses in her hand. She handed one to the bride to be who lifted herself up in bed. "Non alcoholic for you of course."

"Thank you." Adeline smiled.

"Even though your marrying Klaus— I am very excited for today." Elena smiled. "We have been planning our wedding since we were little girls."

"Oh my god— do you guys remember when we would play pretend wedding and take turns being the groom under Adelines old tree house?" Bonnie laughed.

"Don't remind me— we were so embarrassing!" Adeline laughed, covering her face with her hands.

The girls all busted out into laughter. Adeline was genuinely happy. She was here with everyone she loved and she was going to marry the man she loved today. Everything felt right. She rubbed her hand over her stomach, feeling grateful her little baby would he with her on this day too.

"Okay the hair and makeup stylists just got here!" Caroline grinned. "Let's do this!"

All the girls hugged and walked out into the common area where there were chairs with vanity's waiting for each of them.

"We will be working on the bride." A blonde women smiled with her assistant gesturing for Adeline to take a seat in front of them. She nodded and walked to her seat.

"What are we thinking for the hair?" The stylist smiled.

"I think an updo?" Adeline questioned.

"I have the perfect idea." She nodded.

They got to work on her hair— curling, twisting and pinning in to perfection. She had never felt more beautiful then she did right now and her makeup wasn't even finished. They brushed shades of brown and light golds on her lid, topping it was black liner and mascara that made her lashes look impossibly long. For her lips, they decided on a neutral pink shade, they wanted to compliment her natural beauty.

When the look was complete they spun Adeline around in the chair so she could look at herself. What she saw almost brought tears to her eyes— she looked so much like her mother like this. Which was a huge compliment to Adeline as she thought her mother was the most beautiful women she had ever seen. She looked at her friends, who were waiting for her to be done, they were smiling at her with tears in their eyes, even Rebekah.

"Addy— oh my god." Elena wept, looking her friend up and down.

"You look so much like—" Caroline started.

"Like your mom." Bonnie finished for her.

The friends all stood there admiring the bride to be as she smiled back at them, dressed in her white robe.

"Okay— I guess it's time for the dress?" Bonnie smiled.

Adeline nodded, it was almost time to leave and she knew it was time to put the dress on. Her nerves grew as she thought about stepping into the beautiful white gown that cost more than she could have imagined, but of course Klaus wanted to spare no expense.

"Well— I better get going." Rebekah announced. "Got to get to the house and pick out a dress to wear."

"Wait!" Adeline blurted, stopping the original sister from leaving. She walked over to the closet in the room she slept last night and pulled out a dress that matched the color of the other bridesmaids. "Wear this one and stand with me."

Rebekah looked shocked. She had never thought she would want her up there with her. Rebekah had always been deprived the truths of real friendship, but she felt it with Adeline. She was always genuine with her— like a sister.

"Really?" Rebekah asked, tears rising.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." Adeline insisted.

"Klaus doesn't know how lucky he is." Rebekah breathed, then hugged her soon to be sister in law and walked into the bathroom to change into the gown.

Elena pulled Adelines wedding dress out of the closet and unzip the garment bag that was protecting it, revealing the dress to her. Adeline loved this wedding dress, it was one she always pictures. The long sleeves, the cinched waist— it was classic with a touch of modern, it was perfect.

She stepped into the dress with the assistance of her friends and they zipped the back up. The dress was fit like a glove. Adeline spun around to face her friend and the water works were rising again. This was a bitter sweet moment for all of them.

"It's even better than I expected." Bonnie smiled.

The door clicked open, Damon and Stefan walked into the suite. They turned the corner to the room where the girls were and Stefan stopped in his tracks when he saw Adeline, standing there in the beautiful white wedding dress. She was perfect, everything about the way she looked was perfect. He now envied Klaus more than he ever knew he could, and he hoped he never took for granted what he had.

Adeline smiled at the two brothers and shrugged. "Well— what do you think?"

"Beautiful." Damon smiled, walking to the bride and placing a friendly kiss on her cheek.

"Stef?" She questioned, but he was still staring.

"Breathtaking." He finally spoke. "Can I talk to Adeline alone actually?"

The group of friends nodded and left the room, wanting to give the two there privacy. Rebekah was reluctant to leave as she didn't want a Salvatore doing anything to mess up her brothers only source of happiness but she knew she had to trust Adeline.

"What is it?" Adeline questioned.

"You." He smiled. "You look beautiful Addy."

"Thank you."

"You know, I am still not convinced Klaus is the best guy for you." He breathed

"Stefan—" she cut him off

"No let me finish." He pleaded. "But I can tell you love him and I love you. That's all that matters. So I was wondering, what if I walked you down the aisle and gave you away?"

A tear slid down Adeline cheek and she dabbed it away— trying not to ruin her makeup.

"That would mean everything to me." She smiled.

"Okay." He nodded, smiling he walked towards his best friend and pulled her into a hug. "I will always love you and I will always be there for you."

"I know." She wept.

He pulled away from the hug and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Now— lets get you married." He smiled.

****

They drove in the limo to the venue and Adeline stepped out with the assistance of the Salvatore brothers. They whisked her into the bridal suite where she would be help until the ceremony began.

Damon left to take his seat and Stefan was waiting for her outside the doors. The girls were in the suite with her making last minute touch ups and remembering their childhoods together, all of it leading Adeline here— to this day.

"You sure?" Bonnie asked, pinning the veil into her hair.

"I'm sure." Adeline smiled.

"Just had to make sure." She winked.

The wedding coordinator came in the room, smiling at the wedding party.

"They are ready for you." She announced.

They shared one last group hug and one by one the bridesmaids left the room, walking down the aisle with there groomsmen while Adeline paced in her bridal suite— she was ready, she wanted this abs the butterflies in her stomach was relentless. She didn't imagine feeling so antsy, but they don't call it wedding jitters for nothing.

"Adeline—" the wedding planner called out. "We're ready for you."

She stepped out of her suite and was met by Stefans kind eyes and big smile. He looked her up and down again, taking in her beauty. He held his arm out to her and she stepped towards him, lacing her arm with his.

"You ready?" He whispered.

"Don't let me fall." She smiled and he nodded before leaning in and whispering into her ear.

"Never." He promised.

They stepped into view of the guests, the music shifting to a soft piano tune Adeline had picked out. The entire crowd stood to there feet and marveled at the beauty that was Adeline. She was completely breath taking.

Klaus was standing at the end of the aisle, under the glow of the golden lights hanging above. He was waiting for her, with wide eyes and a fast paced heart. He knew Adeline was beautiful but he had never imagined seeing her like this— seeing her as a bride, his bride was something he now knew was worth a thousand year wait.

A smile cracked on Elijahs lips as Adeline made her way down the aisle. He thought what everyone else here was thinking— God has to be real because who else could have created something as beautiful and kind as Adeline? She was everything he hoped for her to be, he was always right about her.. she was his brothers salvation. But most surprisingly, she was his.

Stefan steadied Adeline as this walked, making sure she kept two feet firmly planted on the ground as they walked through the aisle passed the large number of guests sitting in white chairs. When they reached the end of the line, the preacher asked who gives this women to be wed to this man— Stefan paused but only briefly before saying: "I do."

Klaus reached out for Adelines hand, pulling her to him as they stood in front of friends and family, ready to tie themselves together in the most traditional way.

"Please repeat after me." The preached spoke to Klaus as he held the diamond circled band he bought Adeline to her finger, staring into her ocean blue eyes.

"I Niklaus Mikaelson take thee, Adeline Andrews to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith." He repeated sliding the ring onto her finger.

Adeline said the same words, taking the gold band she got for Klaus and sliding it on his left hand.

"I have something more I want to say." Klaus interrupted before the preacher had the chance to finish.

"I have been waiting — what seems like a thousand years for someone to make me see that love doesn't make you weak, it makes you powerful." He smiled. "Adeline Andrews was an unlikely partner for me and I knew that the moment I laid eyes on her, but I just had to know her. And in knowing her came loving her and being unable to be without her. I will protect her and love her, until the end of time."

The tears filled Adelines eyes and dropped down her cheek. Klaus reached up and wiped one away, smiling at his bride. It didn't seem like there was a dry eye in the house, Klaus's words were powerful and meaningful, especially coming from him.

"Now— by the power vested in me by this great state of Louisiana, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride!"

Klaus wrapped his hand around the back of Adelines neck and pulled her into him, kissing her with as much love and passion as he could show in one kiss. When they pulled away, they stood in front of the crowd of cheering friends, holding hands, locked into each other's eyes as Mr. and Mrs. Klaus Mikaelson.

Out of nowhere Adeline gasped and blood began to stain her dress, seeping from her chest as a wooden stake poked through the front of her body. Klaus smile was instantly wiped off his face.

Marcel was standing behind his new wife, and he had just plunged a stake into her back. He tried to hit her in the heart, but he missed. Adeline reached in and pulled the wood from her body, doubled over in pain.

"Marcel!" Klaus screamed, a blood curdling, deathly scream that could be heard for miles.

Within seconds he was leaping at his old friend, kicking him 10 feet back and ready to rip his heart from his chest. Marcel dashed off, trying to hide from Klaus as he knew this wasn't a battle he would win.

Some of Marcels crew still stayed loyal, rushing the alter after Adeline. Klaus thrusted himself in front of his wife and ripped two hearts out simultaneously. Elijah sprung into action assisting his brother with dismantling Marcels back of rebellions— along with Damon, Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Rebekah and bonnie. Bonnie used her powers to send multiple vampire flying back at once, keeping them away from Adeline.

"That baby can't be born!" One shouted and Klaus shared a shocked glance with Adeline. They knew— they now knew she was pregnant and they wanted his child dead, he would never let that happen and neither would she.

Adeline held her own, she had to help her friends and her family. She leaped in the air, thrusting herself towards one of Marcels minions, landing a punch right through his chest and tearing out his heart. She spun around only to have another leaping for her, she kicked him back where Klaus was waiting to rip off his head.

Finally when all had been killed or had fled like cowards, they were standing there as husband and wife. Adelines wedding dress covered with blood and Klaus's suit permanently stained crimson.

"Marcel has just started a war. I will not rest until his head is on a stake." Klaus spat, reaching for his new wife's hand lacing it with his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 450 9
Klaus meets Damon when he's a child effectively changing their fates. How does this affect Mystic Falls? Why does Klaus seem oddly protective of Damo...
502K 8.6K 58
Emily Forbes was engaged to marry klaus mikaelsons but after he cheated on her she knew she deserve better and moved on with her life though the dif...
2M 59.5K 42
divine violence 𓍒ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍒ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍒ִ໋ season two - four 𓍒ִ໋ april, 2021
7.2K 106 23
in which Ayla and Klaus Mikaelson come to mystic falls to break his curse but more things happens than planned. || the vampire diaries season 2x22-4x...